Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Man, obviously no one likes them. They're so underground, I'm just waiting for them to break out and hit the mainstream. Obviously, selling millions of copies of their first big release just wasn't enough. Neither was the tons of radio and MTV play. I'm surprised anyone has heard of them.
Posted
Mist?
...

I umm...
Well I like them too. My favorite song is Nobody's Listening...
Yeah... The one with the funky flute riff...
Posted
They're bearable I suppose, their newest album is nothing to their first, but as Semjaza said it's not hard to of heard of them, considering there singles are played repeatedly on every freaking music channel and the radio.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by KnightOfTheRose [/i]
[B]Mist?
...
[/B][/QUOTE]


[color=crimson][size=1] DOK?
...


Gah...Papa Roach. I hated the band when it cam out, and have hated since. They're your typical "I hate the world, so bring it!" band that plagues the rock genre as a whole. Gah...[/color][/size]
Posted
I like Linkin Park, I only have their first CD... but I've downloaded some of their newer songs on Kazaa. Yeah I like the first CD better to what i've heard of their new one. I love the song Papercut... and I also have an awsome Yu Yu Hakusho music video for it.
Posted
I love "breaking the habit" and "numb" and "hit the floor" and oh they are all so good. Chester and Mike are hot, which helps even more. Joe Hahn is mad on the tables, and his directoring skills are excellent, I don't like the "Faint" VIDEO, not the song, love the song not the video, I wish Hahn would of directed it. And I'm so glad that Chester is all better...(for those who don't know Chester has been very ill...) Yipes for me, Linkin Park is awesome.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by LostProphet [/i]
[B]Newbies are ignorant....this board wasnt born yesterday [/B][/QUOTE]

I've heard newbies make far more educated statements than that, my friend.
How is a newb supposed to know how long these boards have been around? I bet neither of us knows how long OB has been on the net.
I know that is not what you meant but still. You too were a newbie once. And dispite the high horse you hold yourself on, I know for sure that you made some dumb posts. Everyone has.
Posted
Yeah I know...I was in a smartass state of mind at the time...

I know theres a DBZ video set to 'By Myself'....I don't know how to look for it, I've only seen it once....
Posted
Meteora might not have been the best, but I still enjoyed it. I'm sure they put a lot of hard work into their album, like most artists do, and decided that Meteora is what they wanted the public to see. Personally, I like Breaking the Habit, Session, Nobody's Listening, and Easier to Run.
Guest Randleman
Posted
[color=crimson]I hate linkin park. They can take their angst somewhere else thanks. I never liked them.[/color]
Posted
[COLOR=Darkblue]They are okay, not the best. I'm sure that the first CD was better, although I do like the song faint. They are a good band, and I like them, they are just not my favorite.[/color]
Posted
LP is good. I prferably like Meteora. the only reason why Session was creted was so they could go to the Matrix 2 premere ( I heard that from i think wither chester or mike). But I like Breaking the Habit
Posted
I really enjoy thier music. I'd never really been into music untill I saw a DBZ music video with 'In The End' playing.

I don't own their first cd but I have heard most of the songs. Actually I ordered it off amazon.com and should be getting it any day now. I do own Meteora, and I enjoy it. I'm not sure which song I like best though.
Posted
Why does everyone have to hate music because its automatically categorized into a certain genre?
I like Meteora and I liked the last album but I didn't like the remix they did. I'd probably say Faint was the best on thier new one though.
But most of the time now im listening to the Foo Fighters and Muse.
:)
Posted
I like linkin park I have all their cds. I went to their concert last night and they took song request. I asked for crawling.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...