Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Who has the funniest signature?  

81 members have voted

  1. 1. Who has the funniest signature?

    • Charles
      39
    • Sara
      29
    • wristcutter
      13


Recommended Posts

Posted
[size=1][color=000066][b]It is time to vote for the top three contestents of the FSA!

And they are:

Charles

ElCrazyWhiteBoy (12:35:51 AM): Hey there Tony. I'm kind of bored and I was just wondering if you're up for a chat.
Semjaza Azazel signed off at 12:36:31 AM.
ElCrazyWhiteBoy (12:36:40 AM): Well, I'll be damned.

ElCrazyWhiteBoy (12:37:53 AM): Yo. Just the man I wanted to see!
Desbreko145 signed off at 12:38:01 AM.
ElCrazyWhiteBoy (12:38:08 AM): -_____-

Lady Liger (12:38:35 AM): Hi there. ^^
ElCrazyWhiteBoy (12:38:53 AM): Well hello! I'll tell you, it's about time I come across a nice face. Everyone is acting so strangely tonight!
Lady Liger signed off at 12:39:01 AM.
ElCrazyWhiteBoy (12:39:10 AM): arrggh! :smashes things:

BigBoobiesgirl (12:40:03 AM): Oh, I'm so hooooooooot!
HornyGuy (12:40:09 AM): Shake it baby!
ElCrazyWhiteBoy (12:40:10 AM): Hey there. I don't know you guys, but everyone seems to be avoiding me. Do you have any advice--or could you at least rub my nipple?
BigBoobiesgirl has left the room
HornyGuy has left the room.
ElCrazyWhiteBoy (12:40:15 AM): Son of a *****!

Sara

R.E.S.C.U.E.
Ridiculous Entry Standards Club of the Untrodden Enlightened


Presidents: Sara; Solo
Current Members: Lady Asphyxia
Pending Members: None Available
Rejected Members: Chris, Ravenstorture, Anakin Solo
People who have respectfully rudely and abrasively declined to take part: Lady Mac

If you wish to join, pm six other members asking them to pm me with a brief letter of recommendation regarding your alleged skills as a professional cosmonaut. If five or more do so, I will notify you. You must then send me three hundred dollars of monopoly money (small bills) and a picture of Rowlf the Muppet. If all these requirements are met satisfactorily, I will flip a coin. If it lands heads up, you win. [Five hundred dollars of monopoly money gets you three coin tosses; two out of three will get you in.] If only four people PM me satisfactorily, I will consult the other President or decide by myself. I may also PM you again, requesting more images of Muppets characters, and you may still make it in. However, if fewer than four people recommend you, you unfortunately do not qualify for this club at this point in time. Also, you may only request letters of recommendation from three members. Beats me how you're supposed to get five recommendations from three requests, but that's your problem, not mine. If any member you approach does not agree to PM me, tough cookies.
Incidently, I reserve the right to remove any qualified person from my list, in case of banning, rudeness, hypocrisy, forged money, or the fact that I just don't like you. If you don't get in, you suck and everyone hates you. Also, you must have at least 1000 posts to join. Have fun!

Much applause and confetti to Lady Asphy.

wristcutter

(has no siggy)

---

And so, voters, I leave this to you! Polls are closed on August 10th at 4pm!

-L/Z[/b][/color][/size]
Posted
[color=ff00cc] [size=1]My vote goes to Sara. ^_^
All of them made me laugh when I first saw them, but Sara's R.E.S.C.U.E. siggy seemed to stick with me more. Especially since it's so original, and I've never seen anything like it. ^^;

Very witty. *nods*[/color] [/size]
Posted
I voted for Charles as well, I just get a kick out of that every time I read it. *chuckle* Sara's is funny to, heh, ?tis close amongst the three.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Emme888 [/i]
[B]Go wristcutter, nothing fancy, or long, just funny...simple and funny. What else more do people want? [/B][/QUOTE]

Someone who understands.

I VOTE FOR wrist cutter TOO HE'S COLL DUDE.
Posted
[color=crimson][size=1] My vote goes to Sara. I had to read it once or twice to understand it, but when I got it, it was hiliarious! ^_~[/color][/size]
Posted
They all suck and wish they were as cool as my avatar... which I call Cooly McCool to emphasize his coolness.

If I had to vote... I guess Charles. That's only assuming there is some sort of assault rifle pressed against my head, though. I can't say I find any of them hysterical.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Semjaza Azazel [/i]
[B]They all suck and wish they were as cool as my avatar... which I call Cooly McCool to emphasize his coolness.[/B][/QUOTE]
[size=1]I second that motion. Cooly McCool should be Vice Mascot of OB, and he can take the position of Mascot-in-Chief if something terrible were to happen to Bosko. They look alike, perhaps they are related...?

Anyway, I'm kind of disappointed with the options. All of them are midly amusing, but I think there were a lot more hillarious signatures that would have been better candidates. Sara and Charles alone have made more humorous sigs than everyone else combined.

-Shy[/size]
Guest Chris
Posted
[color=#707875][b]well, i would say sara's is the best out of the three. i wish there were more choices, but whatever.[/b][/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shy [/i]
[B][size=1] Sara and Charles alone have made more humorous sigs than everyone else combined.

-Shy[/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

Gee [i]thanks[/i]. That just made me feel super wonderful about myself and others. ¬_¬
Posted
[size=1][QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GinnyLyn [/i]
[B]Gee [i]thanks[/i]. That just made me feel super wonderful about myself and others. [/B][/QUOTE]

And so GinnyLyn takes the words out of my mouth...


But anyways, I vote for Charles.[/size]
Posted
[color=darkblue][size=1]I vote for Charels' sig. That was just funny. I read it over and over. It just never got un... funny. lol oO;; [/color][/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shy [/i]
[B][size=1]I second that motion. Cooly McCool should be Vice Mascot of OB, and he can take the position of Mascot-in-Chief if something terrible were to happen to Bosko. They look alike, perhaps they are related...?[/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

Heh. I love this guy lol.

I should nominate Dancing Hilter and "This ain't rock n' roll, this is genocide!" I think he'd win. I thought it was funny, at the least.
Posted
[size=1]My vote goes to wrist cutter. If you missed his post in the other thread, you don't get the effect, but it was darn funny.[/size]
Guest zanza
Posted
i vote for wrist cutter because i want to sex him up like most of you do i'm sure.
Posted
Dude! Charles has my vote. I can't stop laughing!
Sara's is funny, too of course. But I laughed out loud when I read Charles' siggy. (Everyone stared at me, thought you might wanna know).
o_O;

~A girl who is now feeling like she's being watched... Aghh! A ghost! Wait, that's my computer freezing. Wait... Damn it!!!~
Posted
[color=indigo]Heheh, my vote definitely goes to Charles. And no, not just because I'm mentioned in it, heh. His actually made me [i]really[/i] laugh, not just chuckle. He set it up perfectly, and then the last part brings it all together just right. I think I'm actually going to have to save it, heh.[/color]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...