Semjaza Posted August 2, 2003 Posted August 2, 2003 More story contests...? Geh. It seems like that's all anything ever involves here lol.
Kesaki_Inedia Posted August 2, 2003 Posted August 2, 2003 How do you become a contestant. And you said something about a swim suit contest. if you don't show a pick of your self in one do you have to draw the anime caracter or can you just pull one off google?
DeathKnight Posted August 3, 2003 Posted August 3, 2003 [color=crimson]I PMed you Logan. *grins innocently at the possible contestants*[/color]
Kaola Su Posted August 3, 2003 Posted August 3, 2003 Yeah I wanna be a contestant even tho I hate writing, but I guess I could do it! I know I already said I wanted to be but o'well! It is on topic and I did add more! Love, Kaola
wrist cutter Posted August 3, 2003 Posted August 3, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Logan [/i] [B]And comedy, you could tell a funny story or joke, which would be judged on which one is most funny.[/B][/QUOTE] Ah man, that's never gonna work. Have you seen people who are under pressure, or are seriously trying to be funny? They just make fools of themselves, it's really a sad situation.
Charles Posted August 3, 2003 Posted August 3, 2003 Phew, all right, I've cleaned up this thread. I don't want to see any more outbursts in here (or I might have to just delcare myself Mr. Otaku Universe by default and call it a day). We have a private messaging system for off-topic discussion. This thing is spammy enough without people bickering amongst themselves. ~_^
Guest Chris Posted August 3, 2003 Posted August 3, 2003 [color=#707875][b]meh, i would have wanted to be a contestant, but i don't feel like writing a story. for our entries, can't we just write a bunch of bs about why we think we should be mr. or mrs. otaku? that would be so much easier.[/b][/color]
Alexa Posted August 3, 2003 Posted August 3, 2003 [sie=1]I would like to be a judge if possible. I feel that my post quality is good, it is, right?[/size]
GinnyLyn Posted August 3, 2003 Posted August 3, 2003 Why not turn it into a popularity contest like we always seem to do. :rolleyes: (I'm [i]kid[/i]ding, heh.)
Hyper Posted August 3, 2003 Posted August 3, 2003 [size=1]Alright then, we have our four judges! Logan and I have chosen three others to join Ryan (our first judge). These judges without a doubt portray all of our desired requirements, and seem to be quite an intresting group of judges. So let's introduce our three new judges...*Cue drum roll* Raiha! DeathKnight! Maladjusted! If there has been any confusion, or for any reason one the judges has to back out, please PM either Logan or myself.[/size]
Shy Posted August 3, 2003 Posted August 3, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GinnyLyn [/i] [B]Why not turn it into a popularity contest like we always seem to do. :rolleyes: (I'm [i]kid[/i]ding, heh.) [/B][/QUOTE] [size=1]I found that really funny for some reason. This thread seems awfully familiar, I could have sworn that someone else made a Mr. and Mrs. OtakuBoards thread a long time ago, but I'm unable to find it. The entire contest seems a little nonsensical, mainly because you haven't created any rules yet. Sounds like fun, though. I'm sure we can put all sorts of funny swimwear on James using Photoshop... heh. -Shy[/size]
Mitch Posted August 3, 2003 Posted August 3, 2003 [size=1] I would be interested in writing the short story-thingie. *shrug* *will be a contestant if so it would be fathomed*[/size]
Guest Taylor Hewitt Posted August 4, 2003 Posted August 4, 2003 I see I have not been chosen to be a judge. For obvious reasons. In that case I will try to become a contestant. Would a piece of poetry get me in?
Raiha Posted August 4, 2003 Posted August 4, 2003 [COLOR=royalblue]Short. Story. As in Story. As in paragraphs, not verses. Call me a stickler, but I'm starting to enjoy being a judge.[/COLOR]
Kaola Su Posted August 4, 2003 Posted August 4, 2003 Well, just be sure to let us all know when we should start entering. Also what the rules are too. Also, would you all consider actually having a swimsuit contest? Like a real one where we take pix in swimsuits? I mean of course they would have to cover all of the normal parts that need covering and no thongs, but I think that would be awesome. Love, Kaola
Kesaki_Inedia Posted August 4, 2003 Posted August 4, 2003 Aww but i look bad in a swim suit. lol. Anyways, are you going to give us the theme for the story or can we just pull something off the top of our head. which could be scary. *starts thinking of cookies*
GinnyLyn Posted August 4, 2003 Posted August 4, 2003 Mweh, *shoots self in foot* Dang, that hurt. I'm just a-gonna go this way and content myself with being the biggest Auron Fanatic on OB. Yes, OtakuBoards, meet your new "2003 OB Auron Fanatic"! *does that silly fake cry Ms. Americas usually do* Oh, me? You picked me!? Oh oh...sniffle...I'd like to thank everyone--God, and my mom and dad, and the little people, and SquareSoft for making Auron and oh yes Auron too, and-- BaPfft. I got all I need. I know I'm special, so there. Have fun with y'all's contest! ^_~ *sits back and watches everyone else get into swimsuits*
Sara Posted August 4, 2003 Posted August 4, 2003 [size=1][COLOR=orangered]Logan and Taylor. [i]Kindly[/i] keep your bickering off the boards.[/COLOR][/size]
Katana Posted August 6, 2003 Posted August 6, 2003 Okay, I'm gonna try and not make this spam. I know that you're suppossed to put "a story". What the heck does that mean? Maybe you should be more specific on what exactly you need, ya know? Okay, now it's spam. :sweat:
Guest Taylor Hewitt Posted August 6, 2003 Posted August 6, 2003 That is a bit odd. You want us to write a whole book? What length? What about? Cheers. Taylor Hewitt
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now