Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
How do you become a contestant. And you said something about a swim suit contest. if you don't show a pick of your self in one do you have to draw the anime caracter or can you just pull one off google?
Posted
Yeah I wanna be a contestant even tho I hate writing, but I guess I could do it!

I know I already said I wanted to be but o'well! It is on topic and I did add more!

Love, Kaola
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Logan [/i]
[B]And comedy, you could tell a funny story or joke, which would be judged on which one is most funny.[/B][/QUOTE]

Ah man, that's never gonna work. Have you seen people who are under pressure, or are seriously trying to be funny? They just make fools of themselves, it's really a sad situation.
Posted
Phew, all right, I've cleaned up this thread.

I don't want to see any more outbursts in here (or I might have to just delcare myself Mr. Otaku Universe by default and call it a day). We have a private messaging system for off-topic discussion. This thing is spammy enough without people bickering amongst themselves. ~_^
Guest Chris
Posted
[color=#707875][b]meh, i would have wanted to be a contestant, but i don't feel like writing a story. for our entries, can't we just write a bunch of bs about why we think we should be mr. or mrs. otaku? that would be so much easier.[/b][/color]
Posted
[size=1]Alright then, we have our four judges!
Logan and I have chosen three others to join Ryan (our first judge). These judges without a doubt portray all of our desired requirements, and seem to be quite an intresting group of judges. So let's introduce our three new judges...*Cue drum roll*

Raiha! DeathKnight! Maladjusted!

If there has been any confusion, or for any reason one the judges has to back out, please PM either Logan or myself.[/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GinnyLyn [/i]
[B]Why not turn it into a popularity contest like we always seem to do. :rolleyes: (I'm [i]kid[/i]ding, heh.) [/B][/QUOTE]
[size=1]I found that really funny for some reason.

This thread seems awfully familiar, I could have sworn that someone else made a Mr. and Mrs. OtakuBoards thread a long time ago, but I'm unable to find it. The entire contest seems a little nonsensical, mainly because you haven't created any rules yet. Sounds like fun, though. I'm sure we can put all sorts of funny swimwear on James using Photoshop... heh.

-Shy[/size]
Posted
[size=1] I would be interested in writing the short story-thingie. *shrug*

*will be a contestant if so it would be fathomed*[/size]
Guest Taylor Hewitt
Posted
I see I have not been chosen to be a judge. For obvious reasons. In that case I will try to become a contestant. Would a piece of poetry get me in?
Posted
[COLOR=royalblue]Short. Story. As in Story. As in paragraphs, not verses. Call me a stickler, but I'm starting to enjoy being a judge.[/COLOR]
Posted
Well, just be sure to let us all know when we should start entering. Also what the rules are too.

Also, would you all consider actually having a swimsuit contest? Like a real one where we take pix in swimsuits? I mean of course they would have to cover all of the normal parts that need covering and no thongs, but I think that would be awesome.

Love, Kaola
Posted
Aww but i look bad in a swim suit. lol.

Anyways, are you going to give us the theme for the story or can we just pull something off the top of our head. which could be scary. *starts thinking of cookies*
Posted
Mweh, *shoots self in foot* Dang, that hurt.

I'm just a-gonna go this way and content myself with being the biggest Auron Fanatic on OB. Yes, OtakuBoards, meet your new "2003 OB Auron Fanatic"!
*does that silly fake cry Ms. Americas usually do* Oh, me? You picked me!? Oh oh...sniffle...I'd like to thank everyone--God, and my mom and dad, and the little people, and SquareSoft for making Auron and oh yes Auron too, and--

BaPfft. I got all I need. I know I'm special, so there. Have fun with y'all's contest! ^_~ *sits back and watches everyone else get into swimsuits*
Posted
Okay, I'm gonna try and not make this spam.
I know that you're suppossed to put "a story". What the heck does that mean? Maybe you should be more specific on what exactly you need, ya know?
Okay, now it's spam. :sweat:
Guest Taylor Hewitt
Posted
That is a bit odd. You want us to write a whole book? What length? What about?

Cheers.
Taylor Hewitt

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...