Lady Macaiodh Posted August 2, 2003 Posted August 2, 2003 [COLOR=darkblue][size=1]I know that this type of thread is against the rules, but I have something important to say. As some of you know, I'm going through the hardest time of my life, with my son's death. It takes too much energy to come here, to talk, to type, to press the buttons on my mouse, to key in my password to log on. Too much to even read. Sometimes too hard to eat or breathe. To not take as many pills I can get my hands on, to not pull the trigger of my dad's 12 gauge. But I want you all to know that you are still my friends. I love each and every one of you. For those of you who know my number, please call. I need my friends, all of you. It's too hard to open my eyes sometimes, but I can at least reach over and pick up the phone. To my soul-mates: Tori, Ryan G., Tori's Ryan , Tony, Mitch, Ken, Charlie (HC)... please don't forget me. To those I've always respected: James, Charles, Transtic, Shy, Sara, Raven, Harlequin... thank you for your words. I owe you all so much. And I will be back. I just can't say when. To every member I've failed to mention, thank you for your support. OB is like my family, and I wouldn't be here if not for you.[/size][/COLOR]
Raiha Posted August 2, 2003 Posted August 2, 2003 [color=royalblue]None of us would tell you this was against the rules. We grieve your loss with you, although at times it means very little. I wish you the best, as you deserve it. Live life free, and come back some day. When you're ready. I would call, but I barely know you and it would simply be awkward. Good times to you. Raiha.[/color]
Guest Taylor Hewitt Posted August 3, 2003 Posted August 3, 2003 I don't know you too well but I cry when I read this. I know you are going through a hard time and I wish you the best of luck in life. I'm so sorry about your losses. Rock on.
AzureWolf Posted August 3, 2003 Posted August 3, 2003 I'm so sorry to hear that, Lady Macaiodh. :bawl: To be honest, when I saw your thread in the Literature section, I thought you were honoring the [I]birth[/I] of your son, so everyone will know him and realize his importance to you. I feel so ignorant... Still, I hope all your future children bring about such wonderful inspiration, and invoke you to make just as beautiful contributions as your first child has. Accept my condolences, and please never give up on life: it's precious, and I think you now know that better than most people.
OtakuSennen Posted August 3, 2003 Posted August 3, 2003 Yes, Lady Macaiodh, I'm sure that we all understand. That must be the most painful ordeal to ever go through. I, for one, will keep you in my thoughts and wish for the best. But you definitely should not hit the quit button on life. And when you're ready to come back, I'm sure everyone here will be happy to see you back. You are a very strong person, and we all will have you in our hearts..
Guest Taylor Hewitt Posted August 3, 2003 Posted August 3, 2003 Yeah you will always be welcome here. I will weep tonight. And I prey for god to have mercy on your poor soul. Best Wishes Taylor Hewitt
eleanor Posted August 3, 2003 Posted August 3, 2003 [size=1] I have no idea what kind of emotional pain you're going under right now, so I cannot say I truly understand your pain. (that, and I barely know you) But I hope future children and your life will bring you further happiness; know that there are probably many others that love you very much. I also hope your close friends on OB will try their hardest to stay by your side. Please accept my apologies, and please keep a strong front and make your way throught this ordeal. [/size]
Baron Samedi Posted August 3, 2003 Posted August 3, 2003 I too, don't know you. And pity and commiseration are not the strongest things, but you have mine. I am immensely sorry for what you are going through. And while i do not have any idea of what it feels like, I am sorry for you, and hope that such a thing never happens to me. You seem to be a strong person, and when you are ready to come back, We will all be here. The point is that we will be here for you. Or anyone who needs us. We may not [i]understand[/i] but we can feel. And pray for you (even though i dont believe in God). Best wishes from... Well i imagine everyone on OB. Luck...
Justin Posted August 3, 2003 Posted August 3, 2003 If you give me your number, I will call. Though, I'm never much help to anyone anyway. You remain in my prayers. -Justin
DeathKnight Posted August 3, 2003 Posted August 3, 2003 [color=crimson]If I call you, what would I say? I havent the faintest as to what to do; what I should do; how I could help; what I shouldnt do. I feel like i'm in a jam here. I definately COULD call, but I just dont have any ******* clue how to handle things like this. Argh.[/color]
The One Posted August 3, 2003 Posted August 3, 2003 [color=darkred]One line: We love you to Lady M, and are with you always, in spirit.[/color]
Wondershot Posted August 3, 2003 Posted August 3, 2003 I hardly know anyone here, but I understand that everyone has to go through pain, and no matter who they are, stranger, best friend, or worst enemy, they don't deserve it. I am very sorry about all this, and I believe that no matter how hard things get, you'll always have someone to turn to here. All the best, Wondershot
James Posted August 3, 2003 Posted August 3, 2003 [color=#707875]Don't worry about us here. We'll all be okay. ^_^ The main thing is to get you feeling better; to give you the support you need. I know that everyone here is behind you 100%. We just want you to feel better...and to recover from your ordeal. When you return, we'll welcome you again with open arms. You're always welcome here. [/color]
Guest Chris Posted August 3, 2003 Posted August 3, 2003 [color=#707875][b]i didn't know your son died . . . . i don't know you well and i can't say much. i will pray for you. i can't really call you, seeing as how i don't have a phone. i am deeply sorry that this had to happen to you . . . .[/b][/color]
Guest Taylor Hewitt Posted August 3, 2003 Posted August 3, 2003 You're 23. I would call you but I'm 10 years younger and I doubt you would want to talk to me you don't even know ^^.
LostProphet Posted August 3, 2003 Posted August 3, 2003 [color=blue][font=arial] Hang in there babe....I'll keep Ryan in check for ya [/color][/font]
Juu Posted August 4, 2003 Posted August 4, 2003 [color=ff00cc] [size=1]*huggles ya* Just keep in mind, we'll always be here for you when you decide to come back, okies? You're doing great, and I really look up to you now more than ever. And I wish you the best. Your son's watching you now, and I bet he's so proud of you for everything. [/color] [/size]
PiroMunkie Posted August 4, 2003 Posted August 4, 2003 [size=1]It is sad to see that you are leaving us for however long of a time it may be, should you return or not, but I understand your reasons. I wish I knew you better than I do, but I do remember that we have the same favorite picture of Vegeta, heh. ^_^ That, and when you first found out I was into punk rock. Otherwise there is random information that I have picked up merely by observation. If I ever get the opportunity, perhaps I shall give you a call. I believe Tori has your number so I can just ask her. Until we meet again, I bid you adieu, good luck, and my best of wishes.[/size]
Delian Posted August 4, 2003 Posted August 4, 2003 You are a truly wonderful person Deb. The most important thing now is for you to regain your strength and do your best to recover. You'll be in our thoughts and we will miss you. All the best Luv
Anna Posted August 4, 2003 Posted August 4, 2003 I know I'm late in finding/replying to this, but regardless, I'm truly sorry about all that has happened. Tori filled me in on it since I haven't been on the boards for so long, and sympathy is so inadequate, but is all I can give right now. I'm truly sorry for your trials, but I do know that you are a strong person. I know this because you're still around; from what I know about you it takes a wonderfully strong person to endure what you have. I know you'll keep enduring, because that's the type of woman you are. I hope you find peace and comfort, and I hope you find it soon. Love always.
Guest special edward Posted August 4, 2003 Posted August 4, 2003 i dont know you but i feel so sorry for you
Vegitto4 Posted August 5, 2003 Posted August 5, 2003 ::grins at LP:: Once I get a phone card, i'll give you a call deb. Terribly sorry that i haven't yet, i've been kind of an *** by not doing it. I wish you the best of luck just in case i never get to talk to you by phone for awhile.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now