Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I just wanted to know anyone who is currently a myotaku.com user amd would like to give the weblinks to their sites cause would gladly sign their guestbooks and hang out with nay one on the boards. I just need some friends :(...... j/k. Well if you'd like to go to my site my site username is Pex thanx.
Posted
[size=1]My username is Sara. Original, no? (I thought about using something else, but it's just easier this way...)

Anyway, yeah. I'd like to see which Boards members have which accounts and whatnot. I know some people have taken to simply linking their profiles in their signature, which is also handy.

*tilts head*

I think the whole setup is pretty spiff. The whole thing is like some kind of spiderweb...everything's linked together. o0

Is there some way to view a complete member list, does anyone know? [/size]
Posted
I am me. Like always. I use Semjaza Azazel for everything.

I wouldn't bother looking up my profile though, as I don't plan on adding anything to it anytime soon.

A complete member list would be nice too. It's odd that it basically requires you to type in names. What are we going to do when there are people like Goku Majin Vegeta 4635634534Xvx? I do not know.
Posted
I'm just oh so original. My email's OtakuSennen, one of my AIM screennames is OtakuSennen, I call myself OtakuSennen on my own webpage.. So guess what my MyOtaku user name is? *Jeopardy song plays* That's right! OtakuSennen!!! -_- If I ever get a scanner I'll submit some work, but I dunno if that will happen anytime soon..

And I agree, it's sorta hard to find members.. The only people who I knew were on MyOtaku before I read this thread were Syk, Shippo, Japan_86 and myself... X_X I'm sure that there would be a lot more traffic on the pages if you could actually know who was on it..
Posted
Where do you go to type in names? I still don't know how use this new stuff. The only way I've been able to get to peoples sites it the link in the sig. There is some other way isn't there?
Posted
[SIZE=1]On any "main" page that you go to, there should be a field like this. (see attachment.)

Type in the name of the person you're looking for, and change the "Fanart by title" bit to "myOtaku by user." It'll give you a list of all the usernames that match.[/SIZE]
Posted
Gohan. Plain and simple. :p

[url]http://www.myotaku.com/users/gohan[/url]

Lucky for me I have "Gohan" instead of "Gohan2324X." Too bad I could not do that for the forums, but *shrug*

I assume a member list is on the way. For the time being, people can (as mentioned) as a link in their sig or a temporary website with links could be set up quite easily.

;)
Posted
I've got one. It's the same as my s/n here, too. So... go there! And sign my guestbook. PLEASE!!!

[url]www.myotaku.com/users/dbzanimegrl17[/url]

Go ahead. Click there...
Posted
I created my account with duct tape, toilet paper rolls, and bubble wrap, so it's decidedly rough around the edges. But, it's a start. Hopefully, I can add a little elbow grease to it later, and shine it up real nice with a little tender love and care.

[url]http://www.myotaku.com/users/charles/[/url]


I'm so glad that no one thought of my username before I did!
Posted
[FONT=arial][size=3][COLOR=darkblue]Bet you can't guess what my MyOtaku name is. If you're that weird then it's Nomad. I'm too lazy right now to type it in. So just go there and search for me.

It [i]would[/i] be easier to find people if we had something like a members list, like we do on the boards.[/COLOR][/size][/FONT]
Posted
[FONT=arial] my my-otaku name is same as before. with a capital A. I'm no slacker this time around! just barely signed up though, so it'll look like.....blah for a little while. the link'll be in my sig within the next 5 minutes. better yet, just copy the first bit of everybody's link, and then put my screenname in the last part. easy enough. so visit it. pleeeez.[/FONT]
Posted
Yup, I'm on there as the VERY imaginative "Braidless Baka" - this thread is handier than it looks O_o It beats aimlessly searching in the search field ^_^;;

[url]http://www.myotaku.com/users/braidless_baka/[/url]

Mwahahaha!! O_o;;
Posted
If you would like to cisit mine it's under the username of Spikey. I think that's only the second time I have used Spikey for some reason. But oh well. For all you people who are like meh, lazy here's the link:

[url]www.myotaku.com/users/Spikey[/url]

P.S. OtakuSennen I thought your AIM SN was PappyCallie?
Guest Taylor Hewitt
Posted
Mine is the same here only the site is taylor_hewitt

the link is in my profile ^^
Posted
^_^ made mine!

[url]http://www.myotaku.com/users/austin/[/url]

My username is of course [strike]aYokano[/strike] Austin!Not very good...I couldn't find out how it worked....then I found out how it work!

:sign:That was alot of hard work:sweat:
Posted
[color=0099ff]Here's mine. I only have one fan art image posted so far...[url=http://www.myotaku.com/users/rikku]Click Me[/url].[/color]
Posted
I think I'm one of the few people to actually change their name lol.

On myOtaku, I'm known as Shinmaru, because I want to change my name once V7 rolls around. Looking at mirai_torankusu everyday gets annoying after a while...what was I thinking...?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Charles [/i]
[B]I created my account with duct tape, toilet paper rolls, and bubble wrap, so it's decidedly rough around the edges. But, it's a start. Hopefully, I can add a little elbow grease to it later, and shine it up real nice with a little tender love and care. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=darkblue]Just a regular MacGuyver, aren't you? lol

I've got my little account there, too. Same username and everything. Like Sara said, it's just easier that way.

[url=http://www.myotaku.com/users/lady_katana/]Ooo. A link.[/url][/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...