Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I'm not "related" to anyone... but a few people on OB are my really good friends offline ^_^ (My family don't get the internet long enough to join O_o)

[b]doukeshi03, Bishie, Kal, Walnut[/b]

Heh, [i]"Friends are the family we choose for ourselves."[/i]
Posted
[size=1][color=700000][b]I'm related to Shaun, he's my cousin. That's about the only one I'm related to. Ginny, she's like a sister to me, so yeah.

Leh[/b][/color][/size]
Guest Taylor Hewitt
Posted
I'm not related to anybody here but I might meet some of the people here sometime and possibly GET related to one special someone maybe. ^_^ I'm related to my grandpa on the Toronto Arganauts... CFL.
Posted
[size=0] [color=silver]I'm not related to anyone on here, but I have two friends on here from real life, maladjusted and naru..i met them at school, and maladjusted was the one who introduced me to OB...yay! [/color] [/size]
Posted
I'm not related to anyone here, but GhostofSalvtore and I are friends in real life. We used to go to the same school, but we ended up going to different high schools. I'm also friends with hiachi, ThePikasElbow, and Subervise, because GoS introduced them to me online. Problem is, I just never seen those three face to face, but something tells me I will see them sooner or later.
Guest Taylor Hewitt
Posted
Are you related to anybody famous or does something really important? A celebrity? Politician? You get it. Yeah. Well I'll start it off.

One of my many famous relatives was my grand father on my mum's side. He was on the Toronto Arganauts (CFL Football Team). Yeah he was a big part of it. I forget what position he was I know squat about football I'm more of a hockey fan ^_^ lol.
Posted
Well i am realated to... my brother cousins granparents parents... lol u asked that... ^^

[size=1][color=red]Don't double post. Use the edit button next time. - Semjaza[/size][/color]
Posted
Yeah, Ms. Loreena McKennitt, on my mom's side as well. For those of you who are going "...Okay, who's that?" She's an Irish singer from Claire, Ireland. Going stay over there this coming summer too...
Posted
[COLOR=indigo][FONT=arial]I'm only related to my older brother Nerdsy. Heh he's up stairs in his room playing X-Box or Gamecube right now. XD. But yeah I'm only related to him. So...[/color][/font]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Elk [/i]
[B]Is anyone here related with someone else [/B][/QUOTE]


No, I spawned from an embryo, and my Caste is an Alpha Plus, in the year of our Ford 645.

.......

Ok, back to reality, or, well, as close as we can get to it here.

No, i've tried to get my family on these boards, but they just dont seem to want to bite.
Posted
I'm related to Jesse James, ableit distantly. He's like my 2nd cousin 4 times removed or something. It's pretty cool, being related to a famous train robber and all.
Posted
I don't know why the last two people named people not even on OB. That's not what this thread is about.

I'm not related to anyone here thank, god. I don't even know anyone here in my everyday life off the boards.
Posted
[color=indigo]I'm related to SuperMuffin...who's my cousin and never comes on here anymore^^;; Darkmoon and Mysitical (sp?) well we'll just call her Shilin are my friends in real life. Darkmoon was the one who showed me this place^^[/color]
Posted
[color=009966]Lesse...

Anna (Anna), Amibasuki (Ste), Anime Goddess (Susan), and Pookie (CJ).

Then there are some friends I know IRL. There's Queen Asuka (She might as well be part of our family since she comes over so often. lol ^__^), treton noir (Tori's Ryan), Tasrai (Amy), Tricool (Trevor), Cerah (Amy's sister), redhottie (Jessica. She doesn't come on much though. =S), Lizzie (Lindsey), Shinimijinya (Amber), and Yusuke (Jake).

*looks back at the list*

Geez....I didn't realize how many OBers there were here in Macon. *_*[/color]
Posted
I know no one in real life on the OB. But i promise when school comes around i'll tell others about it. There are a few Anime fans at my school.
Guest Taylor Hewitt
Posted
Stupid mods... they must of merged my topic "Related to someone famous" with "who are you related to". Two completly different topics! Oh well.
Posted
Ohhhh, so someone merged two threads? That would explain why half-way through, everyone started talking about famous relatives.

Well, I don't have any relatives here, and none of my family members are famous. However, there are rumors floating around that my mom's family is vaguely related to James Brown. My dad is a blues musician who travels and performs all around California in a band called Tattoo Blue, but who's ever heard of a famous blues musician?

I think there's a bishop on my dad's side of the family. I hear he showed up to a family reunion in Nevada a couple years back. I didn't go to the reunion, so I didn't see him.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...