OtakuBoards

What makes you Cry

Guest dayday

What kind of things make you cry. Me, I'm just me and cry over the things that I have sorrow over. I'm a very mournful person. I've gotten so used to crying I can make myself do it on purpose.

I'll cry when I madly angry and am about to kill. But I've learned to control that in force it into my head and relax my body a little. If I see a sad movie then I'll cry for a while over that. If my grandfather gets cancer and is in the hospital I won't cry. If my brother is in the hospital I won't cry still. If a family member dies then I won't cry. If I have a friend and then promise to never talk to her I will cry for weeks. If I was at a funeral I could cry if I wanted to. But so far the ones I've been to, the people I didn't know all that well and they were family. I don't know half my family so........whatever.

[color=hotpink][size=1]I cry when someone I look up to yells at me. If my teachers would have gotten angry at me, I would have gotten pretty upset. One time I got in trouble at Drill Team practice by this girl named Missi. She was my IDOL! I started crying. *laughs* She felt so bad because she yelled at me for something I wasn't doing.

Sometimes I cry when I get in fights with my parents. It depends on alot of circumstances at one time. If there's alot going on, then I'll just spill over the edge.

And I'm impatient. Sometimes I cry when I get frustrated. Just ask poor Ryan.

And sometimes I cry when people find out my weaknesses and prey on them. EVIL PEOPLE![/color][/size]

Most of the time I cry from eye injuries. Recently the soap fromt he shower slipped from my hands and flew directly to my eye. It burned and ached for a few days afterward.

But for emotional tendancies, I usually cry when I feel bad. I don't cry from anger or pain, other than my eye. And laughter only gets bad enough to cry when my friend is stoned of his *** and trying to eat something odd.

Guest Magdalena
I cry to make others feel like ****.

I know, it sounds horrible, but consider this scenario, which is where I use it...

I work at a grocery store, and I have a low tolerance for people. So when they royally piss me off, do I scream at them and get fired, or cry and make the offending customer look and feel terrible?

Other than that, I only cry when my dad yells at me. And I hardly do that, because he lets me get away with murder.

Guest Skyechild91
I can make myself cry if i try hard enuf. i cry when i get frusterated and upset. or when i hit someone... okay i dont like 2 hurt people. if i get mad, i might hit them, then im soo mad at myself that i cry. scary, huh?

[color=silver] [size=0] I cry when my beloved older sister yells at me, or when some body close to me says sumtin really hurtful...like the other day, when my friend said she didnt know if she was my best friend anymore, she didnt even realize it hurt, and my other friend halled me off to the bathroom so i didnt lose my dignity, and to cheer me up. Either that or when someone really pisses me off...u hafto do alot to do that to me...seriously...when you make me that mad, i get scary, im raging with tears, and I get quite violent...last time anythin like that happened was about 2 years ago, and i ended up slapping her across the face...seriously..i barely ever get that mad...but i will beat the crap out of anyone who makes me that mad...that is sooo out of my character too :blush:!!!I usually try to hold tears in if its b/c of physical pain...unless i feel bad anyway...[/color] [/size]

[color=crimson]I have a soft spot for animals... If I see a really sad movie involving an animal's death(especially dog or cat), I'll cry my eyes out.

I also cry sometimes if I get into an argument with my dad. Doesn't happen a lot, but sometimes I just get so fed up with him, I have to let it out.

It's usually pretty hard to make me cry, though.[/color]

[color=deeppink]I always cry when I think Erik is mad at me! I'm so paranoid :p

I remember one place that people would always cry would be cheer practice. It was especially bad if you were having a horrible day, because then three hours of an intense workout with girls who could be snide and bitchy was the worst. I remember crying on several occasions when things just kept going wrong, or when I'd get seriously injured [like if someone was dropped on me!]

I also almost always [how's THAT for alliteration!] cry when I think about my brother, or when I see photo stories in class about funerals/dying people. Those suck...I get all choked up and then I try not to cry and I feel so silly V_V

But yeah, I cry easily because I'm hurt easily. I don't see anything wrong with that...it's just the way I am :D[/color]

I cry whenever I get pissed off or depressed..also when I get frustrated enough..I too am a sucker for animals, so I cried in the movie "My Dog Skip" and whenever you see a dog being left behind or somethin along those lines, I cry...I think the most I've cried in any movie is in "Somewhere in Time" I balled like a baby! umm..I also hate it when I see a guy crying, I hate that! Becuz you never really seeing a guy really crying..and I don't mean the crying over missing the football game or stupid reasons, I mean the serious stuff...seeing a man cry is so hard to take, it makes me cry

[FONT=arial]I either cry when I'm extremely angry/frustrated or extremely hurt.

the only thing I've been able to come up with as to why I cry when I'm angry enough is because that's the only outlet I have to let it out of. I don't yell/scream, throw/beat/punch things, etc., so what else can I do? 'writing out your feelings' doesn't do much for me. I dunno, maybe if I did resort to one of the latter, I wouldn't have this problem, lol. don't intend on trying out that theory though.

as for when my feelings have gotten hurt or when I'm depressed, that's understandable. if someone feel bad enough, of course they're gonna cry; it just depends on what your breaking point is. I used to cry if Anna and I got in a big fight or something. and I cried the day the reality of the fact that I'm not going to be seeing her for about four months at a time kicked into drive. we've shared the same room since we were babies (or I was a baby, anyway). I've got my own room now, but now when I go to sleep, I have to look at a made-up bed where she'd be sleeping if she wasn't up at college, and it makes me feel all the worse :(. I don't know how my friends who's siblings are gone manage to deal with it.[/FONT]

I never cry. No, I'm not trying to be manly or tough, I just don't cry. I can get emotional, like when I listen to certain songs or see certain movies, but never to the point of crying. Also, I don't like to see people cry, especially girls. It's just kind of a, turn off, if you will.

[SIZE=1][FONT=century gothic]Muhahahaha I SSJBrolli never.......Ah forget it. I am a guy and I'M more than likely the most emotional guy in the entire world. I cry at the movies I cry when I'm sad, I cry when I'm shot down by girls, I cried when my dog died, I cried when my ex-girlfriend broke up with me. I still cry over the death of my cousin who's been dead 10 years ago. I'm so pathetic! [/FONT] [/SIZE]

Guest Crimson Spider
Whenever I get really angry. Maybe not immediatly, but it messes with the chemicals in my brain and causes me to be really depressed for a long time.

Lets see. I cry when I get hurt badly, or sometimes I get watery-eyed if a movie is really sad. That is about it. It is so embarassing if I start getting watery-eyed at school though, like if I get hit or whatever, it is so hard to hold it in. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a wuss, but it happens on occasion. So embarassing. Bah.

Nostalgia and harsh rejection.

Longing for the past can be really painful in the right (wrong?) atmosphere. When I'm nostalgic, I get that empty feeling in my stomach, which is usually coupled with a bizarre breathlessness. It's hard to ignore.

As for the latter, it's somewhat universal. Being discarded by something you desire or have a lot of respect for is rarely pleasurable.

[color=indigo]I cry from extreme depression--that's about all anymore. I'm sure I'd cry if I got hurt, physically, bad enough, but that's because extreme pain causes your eyes to water. I don't consider that really crying. Three other things that make me want to cry, though I can usually hold it in, is getting yelled at, seeing people fighting (not physically fighting, but in a really fierce argument), and seeing other people cry. I have quite a bit of empathy, I usually just don't show it and I never know what to say. :cross:[/color]

[font=trebuchet ms][color=darkblue]Wow, what a bunch of crybabies!

HA! Kidding, read on...

I guess it would be too general for me to say, "I cry when I'm sad," or, "I cry whenever I watch a sad movie." Instead, I'll simply name some of the stuff I've cried about, and you can make your own judgment of what I [i]can[/i] cry on.

I cried after this summer vacation was over. I left Venezuela, my best friends, the girl I fell for and my family. I cried when I was finally by myself at home. You see, I live completely alone here. No friends, no nothing. Just college. I am sociable, and even attractive to attract superficial people, but no friendship/relationship seems to solidify.

I cried at the end of Final Fantasy X.

I cried my eyes out at the end of Dragon Ball GT and Samurai X: Reflection. REALLY.

I cried when [u]I[/u] broke up with my girlfriend just a few weeks ago. Yeah, ironic, isn't it?

I shed a few tears in Titanic, but I really wanted to cry. I was in a theater with a big group of friends. I was also 15 or so, so I had to hold it in.

I cried like HELL when an ex-girlfriend of mine pretended that there was never anything between us, and proceeded to lie to everyone about me. That was the toughest phase of my life so far (emotionally), though thankfully the real truth came out almost all by itself, and I ended up getting my deserved apologies (Not from her, though).

Well, there you have it. Yes, I [i]am[/i] very emotional, and I can rarely hide it. I used to dislike that about myself, but not anymore. I'm emotional, but I still kick anyone's *** who's doubtful about a crying guy. [img]http://www.rajahwwf.com/forum/images/smilies/cool.gif[/img][/color][/font]

I dont really cry, so much as get "watery-eyed" every time I hear the Main theme song to the movie "DragonHeart". That movie is friggin' awsome, and then when the Dragon had to take the axe to the chest... pfft, makes me sad just thinking about it ;_;

Any who, that is about it. I would have cried at Episode 1 when Qui-Gon took it in the chest, but the movie sucked so hard except the lightsaber fight that I decided it be best to save it for Episode 2. Sadly, Episode 2 wasn't much better, especially since Lucas totally *beeeep* the story line over and changed it so little kids could understand what's going on. And I still fail to see the point in it all to even have Jar Jar Binks in any of the movies.

~Plo

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by q z [/i]
[B]Nostalgia and harsh rejection.

Longing for the past can be really painful in the right (wrong?) atmosphere. When I'm nostalgic, I get that empty feeling in my stomach, which is usually coupled with a bizarre breathlessness. It's hard to ignore.

As for the latter, it's somewhat universal. Being discarded by something you desire or have a lot of respect for is rarely pleasurable. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=hotpink][size=1]I am so glad to know that I'm not the only one who lives in the past. I tend to hold onto things that have sentimental value to me, and when I think of them, I usually get sad. Sometimes I want to cry...I miss it all so much...

Most of the time, it has to do with Aunt Kim and Uncle Ace (the ones who live out in Oregon) or my days when I used to always be with Lauren and Jeffery, playing Star Wars...I miss all that. Or when me and my sisters used to pretend we were the Super Mario Brothers or the Zelda Twins, or do the Chun-Li cheer...I hate growing up.[/color][/size]

pfft, you can never grow too old for Star Wars! I mean, who cant get enough of the lightsaber noises?!

*makes a ton of them as he swings around the saber hilt he built and pretends*

Any who, if any one is interested in seeing a minutes film that out did both episodes 1 & 2, here is the link...

[url]http://download.theforce.net/theater/fxprojects/aots/ArtOfTheSaberMk2.mov[/url]

all I have to say now

"Boo-yah"

~Plo

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i]
[B][color=hotpink][size=1]I am so glad to know that I'm not the only one who lives in the past. I tend to hold onto things that have sentimental value to me, and when I think of them, I usually get sad. Sometimes I want to cry...I miss it all so much...
.[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=dodgerblue]Thats what I cry about, my past. Its all so happy, that I miss being there ^^;; Maybe I'm just weird, but my past was an awesome time.

I also cry when I can't have something I want. Not anything material, but something like a friend or someone special. Sad, yes?

I also get watery-eyed when I hear songs that remind me of my past and my good friends or whoever.

-Pouring my heart out...Kitty [/COLOR][/SIZE]