Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Kireikage
Posted
Tenchi and outlaw star for TV... Mononoke Hime for movie :)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]outlaw star is my second fave, i wish they had an aisha avatar or i would have picked that one. [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=deeppink]I actually made a bunch of Outlaw Star avatars, Aisha included (that was one of the better ones). *cough* James is just a little *cough* slow in getting those added to the public list...:p

Actually, maybe I should just ask him about it...perhaps he forgot...[/color]
Guest Twisted Face
Posted
series-rurouni kenshin
movie-akira
Posted
[SIZE=1]TV Series: DBZ, Outlaw Star, Gundam Wing (they all have there good apsects that keep 'em on the same level)

Movie: Ummm... sadly enough the only anime movies I've seen are the DBZ ones and out of those I've seen [i]Dead Zone[/i], [i]Tree of Might[/i], and [i]The World's Strongest[/i] (uncut, i wouldnt havei t any other way.. cept subbed also..) And out of those I'd say [i]Tree of Might[/i]. [i]Dead Zone[/i]'s getting old since it kinda works in with the Garlic Jr. Saga, it's just too much of the same thing that wasn't even that good to begin with.[/SIZE]
Posted
I haven't seen many anime movies or shows, so I have to make my picks as follows.

T.V. Show: 8th MS Team
Movie: Endless Waltz (It's the only anime movie I have seen, so I have to pick it)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i]
[B]fave TV: DBZ
fave movie: Genocyber. [/B][/QUOTE]

genocyber is not a movie, it is a series, and I own all 3 parts I might add....
Posted
I thought...yeah, they are sequels! I think...I, II and III. I haven't actually seen it yet, I'm going to see it next week. They are very gruesome aren't they?
Posted
[color=royalblue][b][size=1]Hmm...I haven't seen all that many series/movies, but I'll list what I liked.

Series - Teknoman

Movie - Battle Angel Alita (I forget how her name is spelled...but it's Battle Angel something. It was a great movie...about a little robot girl who goes around beating up bad guys lol.)[/b][/size][/color]
Posted
Series: Serial Experiments Lain, Gunsmith Cats OAV, Cowboy Bebop
Movie: The Venus Wars, Endless Waltz(I guess I'll just put it as a movie), Akira.


Plenty more, but I don't feel like typing.
Posted
[COLOR=blue]Series: Gundam W, Outlaw Star, DBZ, and Tenchi Muyo.[/COLOR]


[COLOR=red]Movies: Gundam Wing Endless Waltz, A Girl in Gaia(Escaflowne), DBZ Movie #12 - The Rebirth of Fusion andDBZ Movie #8 - Burnout.[/COLOR]


All These series and movies kick a$$ in my opinion they all have their own unique qualities!!!

(I cant decide which is better!!!)



:smirk: Peace:smirk:
Posted
[COLOR=blue]Series: Gundam W, Outlaw Star, DBZ, and Tenchi Muyo.[/COLOR]


[COLOR=red]Movies: Gundam Wing Endless Waltz, A Girl in Gaia(Escaflowne), DBZ Movie #12 - The Rebirth of Fusion andDBZ Movie #8 - Burnout.[/COLOR]


All These series and movies kick a$$ in my opinion they all have their own unique qualities!!!

(I cant decide which is better!!!)



:smirk: Peace:smirk:
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...