Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
hey y'all....its been a while (but don't get me started on Staind). nybody who was from V2.0 or before please sign this thread stating what your name was before v3.0.....if you don't mind that is. its hard to tell some of these people with all their new names now...
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
V1: Manga Guy
V2: Vudu k / voodookanaka / vudukanaka etc.....
V3: voodookanaka
Posted
i remember pokeprincess. but you hardly posted.
Posted
Of course. I never knew why ppl were calling someone safer...Now i know! w00t
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]some still call me safer.... [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Myself included. Safer is easier to type than Sephiroth...[/color]
Posted
Hey Voodoo! You were called Manga Guy in v2 as well! I remember then, you usedta have that funny lil cool guy on the corner of ya pics! :D

[b]v1.[/b]
--didn't exist back then--
[b]v2.[/b]
AJ2K1
MegaSaiyanBrolly
AJ2K1 aka MegaSaiyanBrolly
ZF AJ2K1 aka MegaSaiyanBrolly
No1 (no-one)
The Worm
Ultra Saiya-jin Brolly (never even posted though!Originally made this s/n for a fellow Brolly freak :) )
AJ2K1 [u]For[/u] Life
[b]v3.[/b]
AJ2K1 [u]4[/u] Life
Posted
[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]a long long long time ago i was called osu_waterpolo... then people started calling me 'a@@hole' in IMs... dont know y i wasnt a pain till i made kuja... but oh well.............[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Posted
[b]Hehe,..I remember that,..I always usedta talk to you on AIM back then,..then Osu disappeared, and Kuja popped outta nowhere, and I had no idea you were him til v3 hopped along...HeHe,..I just realised something,..I have you on my buddy list from back then,..but it doesn't say you're online,..are you not signed in, or do you have many identities?[/b]
Posted
V 1.0 - Neko_Cat
V 2.0 - Neko_Cat
V 3.0 - Neko_Cat

See a pattern? *hehehehe* I have always and will always be the 'riginal Neko_Cat............:D :tasty: :wigout: :laugh:
Posted
[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]yes i did change it... will2x and final flash were annoying me to death... along w/ others... and the warnings... so i have changed it... only 97 people are on my buddie list at the moment... i have no friends :([/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Guest Trotenks
Posted
v 2.0 Crazydud; silver night ;Trotenks
v 3.0 Trotenks soon to be upgraded to spaz

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...