Kenshin_K

Fav. Season?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Fav. Season?

• Winter
    • Spring
    • Summer
    • Fall/Autumn

[size=1] 50/50 with Fall and Winter. I love cold weather for some reason, and Fall is just a beautiful season.

^_~ I also thouroughly enjoy Winter break better than summer break. Our family usually goes skiing/snowboarding during winter break, so that's always something to look foward too. Summer and spring are just too hot for me...>_< [/size]

I love the winters here in California because, in my opinion, it's nothing but perfect weather. Constant 60 degree days with some rain here and there...doesn't get much better than that, people. I like the Fall weather here, too, except for the beginning of Fall where it's still a bit Summery...

I hate the Summers and Springs because they're too damned hot. I hate hot weather.

Mm, fall is definitely my favorite season. The weather is gorgeous--crisp and cool, but not too cold, and everything just seems so much cleaner and fresher than in summer. The summers where I live are humid and smoggy, so it's really nice when the season finally begins to change.

Also, I tend to mentally equate fall with beginnings, even though the new year doesn't start until January. I suppose I think that way because the school year begins in September.

~Dagger~

Fall would have to be my favorite season.
It's so nice and cool out (gets a bit cold) and my birthday is in fall. And the leaves change color, and my pear tree won't produce pears anymore. (that's good because whenever a pear falls off a tree, a squirrel come gets it or a bunch of birds come or bugs and it becomes a convention for free pears for animals. And they all get smushed on my driveway and then ants and spiders come out *eww*)

[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkblue]I love both Spring and Fall. Because at those times it is just beautiful weather, it's not to cold and not to hot. I'll say this, I [I]hate[/I] the Summer... it is far to hot and that is when all the insects are out. >.< I hate bugs. For some reason I really like it when it's cold. But I don't like Winter because I always get colds and chaped lips, etc. So that's why I like Spring and Fall, it's just right. Plus I love Spring because all the plants are growing back and leaves are returning... it's just so beautiful, not to mention the weather. ^_^ Fall, I love it because all the leaves are falling and turning different colors. That is beautiful as well and I love the smell of Fall! It always smells of burning leaves or something, sometimes I can't even place the smell... but it's wonderful. ^_^[/COLOR][/SIZE]

i'd have to say either Winter or Summer are my favourites.

Summer: because we get quite a long holiday and i don't have to worry about school.(only problem is it's too hot)

Winter: yet again i get a holiday, although it's only 2 weeks long, it's still good for that reason, and i don't boil my brains out like during the summer.

[quote] [i]Originally posted by Eternal Otaku[/i]

Summer. Its a no brainer. There is no school, my birthday is in summer, I can be up late every night, I can do anything. Summer friggin rocks. I dont care what you sy about winter it dont compare.[/quote]

I love it when people are open to other suggestions. *SMilez RAMDONly*

Eh. My favourite would be winter because I prefer being cooler to being hot, my birthday is then, Hockey is on then and I don't have to go out and weed. Hurrah for Wintah!

lol. I like it when it is sunny, just not when it is hot. I don't know. Late spring and winter I suppose.

[size=1] I like Summer the most because it has nice whether where you can go out with your friends to the park, pool and anywhere basically. It's good when the Sun is out, because then I can attempt to get a Tan although the summer weather in England isn't the best for getting a Tan. Sometimes though I wish it was Winter because in summer when I get really hot and stressed I wish it was really cold so I could cool down but then it's the same in Winter when I'm freezing, I wish it was Summer so I could be warm again. I like Summer the most though but if I get any snow in Winter then thats good. [/size]

I live in Chicago... Winter isn't a nice, cool time of the year. It's a snowy, bitterly cold, incredibly windy wasteland.

That said, I still prefer it to summer. I really dislike summer on every level. It's too hot out, it's too sunny, the humidity is disgusting. I prefer cool, rainy weather.

So Fall and Spring are best. Fall is better because of the temperatures, but I hate having the rake all the damn leaves...

I'm a major winter fan. My birthday comes in the winter and plus there is Christmas. Every winter I go to New York and get trapped up there because of the snow. It is great I miss about of week of school and have more time with my friends up there.

All the other seasons are OK except one. The one season that I hate is Spring. Spring shouldn't even be considered a season it only lasts for about two weeks. I hate every thing spring it sucks ,all the new life and sweet smells.

[color=green][size=1]I love Autumn, but Winter is my Favorite. When it bothers to snow, it can be so beautiful. I am definitely a cold weather person. Also, my birthday is in the end of Dec, so bring on the winter, it means presents![/color][/size]

[size=1]I prefer Autumn and Winter, followed by Spring and lastly Summer.

Unlike Tony, I do not have to worry about raking leaves at all. ^_~ We just kind of let the blow around (into our neighbors' yard where [i]they[/i] can rake them).

Fall is "hoodie" weather. Subsequently, it is my favorite.

Winter has snow, and snow is just fun. Although I do not like to shovel it ... >.> But I have some good Winter memories. So that is a plus.

Sping has rain, and rain is always good. I have good memories there, too. Spring and Winter kind of tie for second place in my book.

Summer, though, is just too hot. -__-; I do not like it.[/size]

[color=hotpink][size=1]I'm with the majority in saying that Autumn is my favorite season. I love the crunch of the leaves, football season, and the crisp air. I like being a bit chill, but not freezing cold, as it gets in the winter time. I love Halloween and the sort. I don't know, and I love the name Autumn.

Next is Summer. I love to go swimming and I love sunshine. I always look forward to the summertime after bleak winters and mild springs.[/color][/size]

[color=blue]
I'd have to say Winter is my favorite season, even though they're so horrible where I live. (The closest thing we've had to snow last year was sleet.) But back in California, they were really great. As you have probably guessed, I like the cold, and this was mentioned before, it's a lot easier to warm up than to get cooled down. (Summer's are humid and disgusting here.) There's something almost poetic about the whole season. With the cloudy gray skies, and the short days, I almost feel like I'm being protected and nurtured somehow. Uh...I'd better stop writing before I freak you guys out any further. I don't know what's gotten into me. X_^
[/color]

Guest PhoenixFlame
I love the winter for a few reasons, reason one, I LOVE THE COLD! (Don't say capitalizing things when im yelling something or seriously mean it is incorrect grammar ok?Thanks.Also do not say that saying thanks in one sentance is incorrect grammar too ok?Because it is correct grammar.) I love ice, I'm basically the opposite of a pyromaniac, when i was about 11 years old i used to freeze my toys in glasses of water just for fun. One of the toys i froze was one of those eyeballs with a liquid inside a plastic container that had the eyeball inside, the eyeball still looked up! (If you consider that as off topic, it isn't because it explains why I like the cold and why i like winter.) There you go that is why I like the winter.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PhoenixFlame [/i]
[B]I love the winter for a few reasons, reason one, I LOVE THE COLD! (Don't say capitalizing things when im yelling something or seriously mean it is incorrect grammar ok?Thanks.Also do not say that saying thanks in one sentance is incorrect grammar too ok?Because it is correct grammar.) [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=#707875]I'm not going to pick on you for your grammar or use of capital letters. However, I do encourage you to use your space bar between sentences and to seperate your comments into paragraphs. This isn't said to be rude; it's said for the sake of clarity, so that others can easily read your comments.

Anyway, I think my favourite seasons would be Spring and Autumn equally.

I like Spring because it's warm, without being hot like in mid-summer. It's perfect. Warm days with cool breezes and the odd sunshower here and there. I love it. The weather here is absolutely amazing during this time.

And then Autumn...well, I guess I like Autumn because I love windy days. I also like the beginning of Autumn, when the air begins to cool off slightly...but is still somewhat warm. It's such a relief, considering how insanely hot summer in Australia can be.[/color]

Guest PhoenixFlame
Well about the paragraph stuff paragraphs should be four or five sentances which is why i didnt put it in paragraph form,i dont seperate sentances into paragraphs of two sentances each.(No im not mocking you either, but there was no need for me to post in paragraphs because it was already a paragraph like all my other posts). As for the spaceing between sentances i messed up in three places ok? I missed those places alright? I did not do that intentionally (again no need to put into paragraphs because it is only five sentances).