OtakuBoards

Murder.

Mitch

[size=1] I have been bantering around this idea since yesterday, so why not. I'm sick of all the humanity-induced threads. They're starting to feel like a rotten, heaping pile of trash, if that makes sense. Not that this topic isn't humanity-endorsed, but anyway.

First off, I'd like anyone whom has murder(ed) any one(s) before to say it. Get that insanity off your chest, you know the drill.

Secondly, I'd like people to tell of murders they have seen with their own two, spherical goofy cluck eyeballs. I'd like a whole recount--how it happened, what the circumstances were; I want to know even if it's something as simple as someone taking a bar fight too far, or any other things as such.

Thirdly, I'd like a discussion of famous murderers. I am rather scant on this subject, but I'll see what I can find. I'd also like mostly modern ones, recent ones. Such as the snipers whom were recently in the news, or bombers as such (which I would classify as murderers). I'd like to try and stay away from 9/11 if it's at all possible. I've heard enough of that. Martyrdom itself is a stupid form of murder.

I shall start off with what brought me to make this topic: Ed Gein.

This guy was around in the 1950s. He was what inspired [i]The Texas Chainsaw Massare[/i] and Alfie's classic, [i]Psycho[/i].

I'm sure this thread could entitle some movie discussion...but that is not the main draw of it. It's a discussion of modern/well-known/sick puppy murderers.

Anyways, Ed Gein was one sick puppy. Rather than type up all of it, I'll rather quote a reliable source.

[quote]On November 17, 1957 police in Plainfield, Wisconsin arrived at the dilapidated farmhouse of Eddie Gein who was a suspect in the robbery of a local hardware store and disappearance of the owner, Bernice Worden. Gein had been the last customer at the hardware store and had been seen loitering around the premises.

Gein's desolate farmhouse was a study in chaos. Inside, junk and rotting garbage covered the floor and counters. It was almost impossible to walk through the rooms. The smell of filth and decomposition was overwhelming. While the local sheriff, Arthur Schley, inspected the kitchen with his flashlight, he felt something brush against his jacket.

When he looked up to see what it was he ran into, he faced a large, dangling carcass hanging upside down from the beams. The carcass had been decapitated, slit open and gutted. An ugly sight to be sure, but a familiar one in that deer-hunting part of the country, especially during deer season.

It took a few moments to sink in, but soon Schley realized that it wasn't a deer at all, it was the headless butchered body of a woman. Bernice Worden, the fifty-year-old mother of his deputy Frank Worden, had been found.

While the shocked deputies searched through the rubble of Eddie Gein's existence, they realized that the horrible discoveries didn't end at Mrs. Worden's body. They had stumbled into a death farm.

The funny-looking bowl was a top of a human skull. The lampshades and wastebasket were made from human skin.

A ghoulish inventory began to take shape: an armchair made of human skin, female genitalia kept preserved in a shoebox, a belt made of nipples, a human head, four noses and a heart.

The more the looked through the house, the more ghastly trophies they found. Finally a suit made entirely of human skin. Their heads spun as they tried to tally the number of woman that may have died at Eddie's hands.

All of this bizarre handicraft made Eddie into a celebrity. Author Robert Bloch was inspired to write a story about Norman Bates, a character based on Eddie, which became the central theme of the Albert Hitchcock's classic thriller Psycho.

Tony Perkins as Norman Bates in the movie "Psycho" (CORBIS)

In 1974, the classic thriller by Tobe Hooper, The Texas Chainsaw Massacre, has many Geinian touches, although there is no character that is an exact Eddie Gein model. This movie helped put "Ghastly Gein" back in the spotlight in the mid-1970's.

Years later, Eddie provided inspiration for the character of another serial killer, Buffalo Bill in The Silence of the Lambs. Like Eddie, Buffalo Bill treasured women's skin and wore it like clothing in some insane transvestite ritual.[/quote]

This is only a rough hitting of Ed. If you want the whole story you can go [url=http://www.crimelibrary.com/gein/geinmain.htm]here[/url] and read all the chapters on him. And if you want even more, do a google search of Ed Gein.

I'd like it if you'd at least cone through the site, getting to know the info on Ed. Then tell me what you think of it, other such things.

We can also discuss the pyschiatric qualities of murderers such as Gein, but I am rather dumb on this as well. I'm sure there has to be someone that knows some stuff about that.

Otherwise, that is all. I'll post what I think and such and other things.[/size]

[size=1] I don't really know much about many murderers, and the only one I really have extreme in-depth knowledge on is Lizzie Borden. [Social Studies fair] Anyways, she was possibly the stupidest and clumsiest famous murderer to ever commit a crime.

Actually, all the criminals I know about were pretty stupid.

There was this lady who poisoned 5 husbands and two of her grandchildren with arsenic and then gave herself away because the police took her romance magazine and she wanted it back.

The only other famous murderers I know about are Jack the Ripper, Ed Gein [from the above post and the Texas Chainsaw Massacre], and uh...that's it. ^_^;;; The Ed Gein murder story didn't really disturb me as much as one would expect, because I once read about some Japanese cannibal who murdered an English woman, killed her, and had sexual intercourse with her after she completely died. He then proceeded to cut her open, eating her breasts, kissing her cut-off lips, describing her fat as 'corn syrup', masturbated while doing the whole thing, tried eating her anus after frying it, and other things I forgot about.

Weeell, I guess it's obvious that some murderers such as that Japanese man, Ed Gein, and that batty old lady are mentally disabled. *shrugs* The old lady, described as an extremely pretty young lady, was not allowed by her father to socialize with men at [i]all[/i]. She was also an avid daydreamer about romances and relationships with men, but her father put a stop on all of that by endlessly giving them chores to do. So, when she grew up, she had an arranged marraige. She wasn't pleased with the man so she killed him with arsenic. After going through 4 other husbands that didn't 'please' her, she became overweight and quite frankly pretty ugly, so all she did was read romance novels and magazines. Maybe it was just her obsession with romance.
[/size]

[size=1] Yay! Someone posted!

I also remember Susan Smith, the lady that got life in prison I believe. I really don't keep up with news, but I was reading the Journalism book we had talking of the whole thing in a series of articles.

She first lied and said that a black man had stolen her car and her children. The case probably would've went as such, if not for the officer that was on the case coming to her at the opportune time and telling her that they'd recorded the scene of the crime which she stated--and that they had not seen a black man take it. With his lie he effaced her lie.

Then she told him the whole story; all of it. She had decided she was going to kill her and her sons as well as herself. She had had trauma--mental, physical, such, all her life. Her Dad had molested her, I believe. And in the weeks following her killing of her sons, she had let him molest her again. She had also had sex with her divorcing husband when he came to her house one day. She also had sex, in the weeks following her mudering, with some other few people.

She had driven the car into the river she had told the cop. And at the last moment, she had gotten out, let it fall in there with only her sons in it.

She was tried for the murder, found conceited of first degree murder, but abated to only a life sentence because it was determined she was under "insanity" when she had killed her sons.

When the cop, after she'd told him all of this, asked what would have happened if he'd let it go on without her confessing, she had replied, "I was going to send you a letter;" "then kill myself."

I'd also like to point out that suicides are murders--self-inflicted, so anyone that has gone through attempts at these, or has seen someone die from that, please post that experience as well.[/size]

[size=1]My uncle was murdered, my other uncle shot himself but lived(his face it badly damage though), and another uncle hung himself. My family is so happy.......

My frist uncle who was murdered was into selling drugs. My grandmother treated him and the one who shot himself(she isn't the mother of my other uncle, he is on my dad's side) like spoiled brats, and they thought they could do what they wanted. Both got drunk and smoked drugs. He was mudered because he hadn't paid another guy who sold durgs to him, so he got shot.

My second uncle shot himself because his marriage was a messed. I never seen my cousins or ex-aunt... but why do I care. He messes up his face, and the doctors had to fix it.... kind of =/

My last uncle's marriage was also messed up. He molested my dad and he other brother, then molested his son and his ex-wife's daughter(who was his wife at the time, and her duaghter was not his daughter), and caught it on tape. He went to jail, and when he was bailed out by his mother, he hung himself.

But my dads family never talks about it, and my mom tells me about it. So there is my happy family.

Edit:I read about a women who killed girls(like in their teens) and drank and bath in their blood to keep or look young. [/size]

Guest PhoenixFlame
Hmmm....well I thought I had it bad, my dad tried to kill my mom and my grandfather.

Edit: (Yeah yeah yeah the beginning was off topic but I have something to add to it just gimme a sec i need to do something real quick.)

Edit 2: I have heard of all of those listed above and this mother who killed her son who was 5 years old and sliced her son up put her son into a soup and drank the soup (this happened in Canada).

Ironically my friends dad comited suacide just the other day. He took a hose and put one end in his ezhaust pipe and the other in his car window and gassed himself. I was feeling bad for the girl, until she started using it to make herself popular. She also told me friend TJ to "Go find his mom" (Tj was Adopted and has never meet his 'real' parents before). So i'm not really conserning myself with her dads death. Other than that i know of nobody that has been murdered or anything else

When I was younger, I grew up across the street with this guy, that I came to found out, killed a cop a few months ago. *shrugs*

Don't suppose you all know about Derrick Todd Lee? Rapist that struck five or so times down here [Southern Louisiana]. Killed five, buried one under his porch, etc. Nothing too innovative. Had a bunch of women scared, though. I found it hilarious, in my opinion, that all of these females were going insane over this guy while he was in custody. *shrugs*

But, oh, yeah, about 9/11... :p Kidding, Mitch.

Guest PhoenixFlame
Whoa you live in Louisiana?I do too...your like the third person i ran into that lives in Louisiana on the internet in the last 4 years

redrum, redrum, reeedruuuum, must kill, I must, must, must blood, must, blood, spil, must, MUST SPILL BLOOD!!!!!!

This is truly an interesting thread and I havent killed anyone yet but I have plans. I wanna grow up to be an assasin.... and Ill start with a certain boy named Courtney hehehehahahahahahaha! And about that chainsaw dude, that was MESSED UP!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PhoenixFlame [/i]
[B]Whoa you live in Louisiana?I do too...your like the third person i ran into that lives in Louisiana on the internet in the last 4 years [/B][/QUOTE]

I've warned you a fairly significant and generous number of times. Re-read the rules now, or improve your post quality. This comment is totally off topic. Why don't you read my advice? Why do you continue to ignore me?

Fix your post quality now, stay on topic, or you will be banned.

Drix

Let's remember that this is a murder thread and not a suicide thread. That's a few topics down... *rolls eyes*

I'm a closet Jack the Ripper fan, even though he isn't recent.
[url]http://www.casebook.org/intro.html[/url] is the best site for Ripper info.

On to a more psycological debate. A lot of the killers out there are mentally deficiant in some way or another. One might have some kind of abnormal mass that blocks the reasoning portion of the brain. Another might just not realize it's wrong. Yet another might even have another personality doing the murders.

That's not the point I'm trying to make.

For people that have done everything that you can possibly do, I'm sure life can get a little boring. You're a genius. You make seven or eight figures a year. You have a wife. A family. A dog/cat/goldfish/gerbil/ferret/whatever.
What's left?
How about the pure thrill of extinguishing a life without the slightest fear of the reprocussions? That entrances me.

I can imagine killing someone. I can almost garauntee that I would enjoy it. The only thing that stops me from doing it is that I am afraid of what would happen to me afterward. I'm smart enough to not leave evidence. I'm smart enough to get rid of possible identifying marks (i.e. dental, fingerprints, unique marks or scars). But my mind would bring me down. Remorse? No. I have almost complete control of my emotions. In fact, the only ones that give me trouble are love, lust, and fear. Fear would be my downfall.

I haven't seen anyone murdered, or murdered someone, yet.

[color=009966]*starts singing quietly* ?Lizzie Borden took an ax..."

Other than that, I've heard of several murders where nurses, doctors, and attendents in hospitals and such have injected patients with poisons. Gee, that makes me want to trust them all the more....:shifty:

[edit]spelling[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by KnightOfTheRose [/i]
[B]For people that have done everything that you can possibly do, I'm sure life can get a little boring. You're a genius. You make seven or eight figures a year. You have a wife. A family. A dog/cat/goldfish/gerbil/ferret/whatever.
What's left?
How about the pure thrill of extinguishing a life without the slightest fear of the reprocussions? That entrances me.

I can imagine killing someone. I can almost garauntee that I would enjoy it. The only thing that stops me from doing it is that I am afraid of what would happen to me afterward. I'm smart enough to not leave evidence. I'm smart enough to get rid of possible identifying marks (i.e. dental, fingerprints, unique marks or scars). But my mind would bring me down. Remorse? No. I have almost complete control of my emotions. In fact, the only ones that give me trouble are love, lust, and fear. Fear would be my downfall.

I haven't seen anyone murdered, or murdered someone, yet. [/B][/QUOTE]
is it just me, or was i the only one that got a funny feeling from reading that? jeesh, that almost sounds like a promise....
as for me, i have never seen a murder....and i dont think i could have the "nerve" to be on the handle end of the knife....(i dont think its in my nature)

[B]
[/B][/QUOTE]

You don't have to be smart to get rid of evidence, you just have to be dumb not to. Have you ever listened to a song called "So What" by Ministry. Listen to it, you would like it...alot.

Anyway, my murderer idol is the infamous Son of Sam. He was a serial murder in the 70s. He would shoot young women with a .44 calibur gun. He was also a paranoid schitzophrenic. Take a look at the first page of the first letter of his letter to the police(misspellings included):

Dear Captain Joseph Borrelli,

I am deeply hurt by your calling me a wemon hater. I am not. But I am a monster. I am the 'Son of Sam.' I am a little brat.

When father Sam gets drunk he gets mean. He beats his family. Sometimes he ties me up to the back of the house. Other times he locks me in the garage. Sam loves to drink blood.

'Go out and kill,' commands father Sam.

'Behind our house some rest. Mostly young -- raped and slaughtered -- their blood drained -- just bones now.

Papa Sam keeps me locked in the attic too. I can't get out but I look out the attic window and watch the world go by.

I feel like an outsider. I am on a different wavelength then everybody else -- programmed too kill.

However, to stop me you must kill me. Attention all police: Shoot me first -- shoot to kill or else keep out of my way or you will die!

Papa Sam is old now. He needs some blood to preserve his youth. He has had too many heart attacks. 'Ugh, me hoot, it hurts, sonny boy.'

I miss my pretty princess most of all. She's resting in our ladies house. But I'll see her soon.

I am the 'Monster' -- 'Beelzebub' -- the chubby behemouth.

I love to hunt. Prowling the streets looking for fair game -- tasty meat. The wemon of Queens are prettyist of all. It must be the water they drink. I live for the hunt -- my life. Blood for papa.

Mr. Borrelli, sir, I don't want to kill anymore. No sur, no more but I must, 'honour thy father.'

I want to make love to the world. I love people. I don't belong on earth. Return me to yahoos.

To the people of Queens, I love you. And I want to wish all of you a happy Easter. May

God bless you in this life and in the next.

He signed the letter, "Yours in murder, Mr. Monster."

Heh.

My cousin was murdered just last week. He was involved with the mafia. I didn't even know there still was a mafia. They really messed him up badly and my wouldn't have been able to identify without his wedding ring. He left behind a thousand kids streching from California to New York. I think he staged it though and moved to Canada. He has been trying to escape from his life but never really could; so he faked his death.

On a different note. I think I could kill someone with no problem. I've been trained by gun games and know all of the basics and some more advanced moves. It would be simple to me but the only problem would be morals. I would have to have a reason to kill the person and not just any reason a good one.

[B]Let's remember that this is a murder thread and not a suicide thread. That's a few topics down... *rolls eyes*

On to a more psycological debate. A lot of the killers out there are mentally deficiant in some way or another. One might have some kind of abnormal mass that blocks the reasoning portion of the brain. Another might just not realize it's wrong. Yet another might even have another personality doing the murders.

That's not the point I'm trying to make.

For people that have done everything that you can possibly do, I'm sure life can get a little boring. You're a genius. You make seven or eight figures a year. You have a wife. A family. A dog/cat/goldfish/gerbil/ferret/whatever.
What's left?

I haven't seen anyone murdered, or murdered someone, yet. [/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1] It's time to shoot this thread full of some morphine. Relieve the pain by bringing on more pain.

There is a murderer in all of us. Each and every one. We all have the potentialities, we all have the hands and mind and intent to know how to do it.

But it is wrong.

To an understood, logical person, it is. Somewhat.

Imagine one's self as a stupid, meek, unintelligent, unintangible creature. A stupid, dumb thing. Do you think morals would ever come into killing one of your own kind? No, they would not.

It would be what nature's way is--survival of the fittest. This said, if we were reduced to that mental level, we would kill one another if so it was needed, perhaps. I am not even talking cave men intelligence--even they have more intelligence than what I am subjecting.

So is that wrong? Again, our mind says it is. But this is the way things are.

But murder is a worse thing, right? Murder is killing one with [i]intent[/i], with no [i]purpose[/i]. This is true. It's cold-hearted, pre-conceived, pre-warmed thoughts of killing an innocent person.

How is this different than wartime deaths? These "soldiers" as they be are given an easier death, at times, than a murderer would admission, but this aside, how is that different? It is people being killed innocently, stupidly, for imaginative borders and controls. It is purposeless, endless, human nature. It is all about control, that is what war is. It is a way to make peace from pieces.

This is what, I believe, one of a murderer's motives is: control. Often, murderers are mentally derranged, hemorraged people that have undergone molestation, beating, large amounts of horrid things, and are even oftentimes forced into practices or purposes. They are often lonely people, people that are socially inept, that are driven by what has driven them all their lives: the constant injustices to themselves that, mentally, have destroyed them.

I think they do it to escape; to escape as any other. Escape as a writer writes to escape. Escape as a pagan dwells incessantly in religion to escape. Escape as an athletle excercises to escape. Escape as any other to escape.

It's like anything; it gets addicting. The feeling gets to more feeding. The need to control someone, to have every inch of them on your hands and life is thrilling to these people I suppose. It gives them something that they've never felt before.

Murders also are obssesed, sometimes, with the way blood and gore feels. The way cutting a person, tearing out organs, feeling them in their hands, feels. Because they find the human body interesting, they find looking at organs interesting. They find how they feel or cling or feel to their touch interesting in a sexual manner as well as an anatomical matter.

They also find the cat-and-mouse game, the dog-eats-dog manner of killing someone thrilling as well.

They do it for many reasons, some I cannot even imagine. But when it comes down to it, the root is in human nature. It is within our natures to warrant death to others. It is within our natures to love seeing others suffer, to love knowing that you are stronger than another and have control.

Let me ask you, what is good? What is bad? All they are is things that, over time, have come into society and mankind showing us what they are.

Bad is good and good is bad. What's bad to me could be good to you. What's good to me could be bad to you. Who has the right to say what is wrong? No one, really. There are certain set interdictions and such, but really, they only coerce another form of control that tells you what is right and what is wrong.

Bad is what's taught to us, as we grow, to be wrong. Good is what's taught to us, as we grow, to be good. Even God says that there's a right and wrong. And if we are wrong, we sin.

I do not see the big matter in sin; all humans shall sin, as much and close to God and being great as they be. It is human nature, just as killing is, just as striving to outlive and be better is. There is not stopping it, and I do not believe I would want to be forgiven for them, either. They are a part of me, for, isn't my human natures a part of me? Certainly.

So I ask you, in a killer's eyes, don't they see what they are doing as right? Don't they think it has some merit, some reason? They do, and if you cannot see this, then you are too narrow.

Each of us has the potential to kill someone, and I'm sure some will not stop at saying that they have wanted to kill someone before.

I do believe in original sin in this form. That we are born with murderers able to be made. Lovers able to love. Hates able to hate. It's just that all the things labeled as "bad" by society, and all other humanly devices forces and shows us what is right so it's to where we take it as literally what good and bad are. That isn't right, exactly, in my opinion.

Has anyone heard of the Donner Party? They are a party that were moving west in the US, and got trapped upon a moutain. They ate each other. Are they murderers? No. They were doing what's in their human natures, surviving. But obviously this isn't the main motive from a murderer.[/size]

[size=1] Eh...the only thing I will say is that I belive that each and everyone of us has a violent tendency no matter what. Most of the time it's hidden away by morals and lessons we learn as we grow, but for some it's either too strong or they weren't taught about morals/lessons/etc. *shrugs* Everyone does have to power to murder someone out of pure lust for death or a cold heart.

The will to survive [i]is[/i] obviously the main point of cannibalism, whether it was the Donner Party or that football team who got stranded in the mountains of Chile. Many people would cringe or groan in disgust, but would you rather die than survive off of eating another? There are numerous times where animals will eat one of its own kind, but the difference between animals and humans is intelligence and conscience. When one is stripped of all morals and self-control when subjected to harsh conditions, we basically act like animals. We [i]are[/i] mammals, one way or the other.

There are always murderers who claim they killed one out of the fury and anger of what the victim did to them or a loved one, but like Mitch said, it's all about control. It's basically one major difference between animals and humans. If someone is strong enough to get through a hard period in life, then so be it. If someone is weak or mentall disabled, they will kill without seeing any wrong-doing or conscience. Then there are murderers who kill out of spite, which is probably caused by past experiences and/or mental problems.

If anyone has ever watched the movie [i]Seven[/i], it's a good murder to discuss. I guess. =_=;; The movie is about a man who kills people who commit the Seven Deadly Sins [Envy, Sloth, Gluttony, Wrath, Pride, Lust, Greed] It seems he thinks he's doing something good; something that benefits God. The man most likely has a skewered view on reality and religion, taking some things to the extreme. [/size]

I have killed before.... I know what is is like to take a life. I hate myself for it. I was fighting...... and something broke inside... I was a monster. I literally ripped him apart. I loved the taste of his blood............ I hate myself for it....................... At the time, I thought that he deserved it.... but I hadf no right to take his life. No one has that right. No one has the right to deside who lives and who dies.

[COLOR=indigo].......somehow......I......don't......belive..................you.......please...........improve.........your.............post...........quality................love.............Drix..........(ad nauseum)[/COLOR]

I.........would........have.........to........agree...........with...........you...........Drix..........It..........just..........doesn't............seem...........to..........be...........terribly..........likely............that...........a.........17.........year..........old............could...........kill............and...........not.........be (screw the dots) in remand for it.

[font=arial][color=deeppink]
Wow. * claps for Mitch and mal * Most excellent. I agree, we all have the potential for murder. However, I believe that most murders are, in essence, forced. There are several ways a murder can be 'forced':

1) Molestation/Rape/Previous Abuse. Most murderers and serial killers were abused as children and even later on in life. They probably wouldn't have done the things they did if they hadn't suffered such abuse. Their pasts forced them into becoming the person they are. Despite the fact that you can control yourself to a point, eventually, a person will lose it. And after they've lost it...it usually doesn't come back again.

2) Self-defense. You are forced literally. If you don't kill that person, they're going to kill you. I think it would be very intresting to see what would happen if it got set-up so that you thought you were being attacked with the intent to kill, what you would choose to do. Get caught up in the panic of the moment and try to kill them? Or would you rather die, then live with that warped sense of guilt the rest of your life?

3) Suicide. Most people, when they attempt suicide, psychologically they feel as if that is the only option left. For whatever reason they are trying to escape, that is the only way to do it. The events or lack there of in their life drive them to it.

The only time I don't think murder is forced is when it is done in play. Such as in Murder By Numbers. You become bored with your life so you decide to kill someone. Although there are probably psychological reasons behind it, so I guess there have been very few murders truly done 'in play.'

And those are my thoughts. Anyone care to debate? ^-~

[i]-Karma[/i]
[/color][/font]

Ed Gein, that was in the 50s...

Whoa!! I am very shocked to hear about your interest in Gein, because in middle school through high school I based most of my studies on that man...

Very strange guy, but he did not only inspire TCM, he also inspired the creation of PYSCHO...

Y'know, guy talks to his mother after she's already dead...

All and all, he was very great in terms of study.

I can tell you what I know, but lord knows that it would take up the whole thread if I do...

And in terms of Murder, I never have, and hope that I never do...

This is a very wierd topic and that beginning post was highly disturbing. Oh well long as Im posting, I do not know any murderers but a kid in my class [i]said[/i] that someone came up from behind him with a knife so he took a metal pole and beat the idiot about ten times and now he has to go to a detention center.

PS: I wanna grow up to be an assasin.

[size=1][color=CC0000]Murder.. hmm.. I'm against it. I don't like the thought of people running around killing people; and enjoying it. Although I can imagine doing it myself, I never ever would. My conscience is [i]way[/i] too powerful, and even little regrets haunt me a lot of the time.. yup.

I can imagine making a thriller/horror movie, based on my imagination. I am quite certain that everyone else here could as well.

And murderers I know? Only Ed Gein, Jack the Ripper and, umm... no one else. I'm kinda deprived in murderer-knowledge, and I'm glad; I'd scare myself silly if I researched into it anymore lol.[/size][/color]