OtakuBoards

Kill Adam [R18+]

James

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B][color=deeppink]
P.S.Shinobi, the Godfather theme music totally set the mood, very nice ;)[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Hah, thank you very much :D Babygirl, i really wanted mine to be unquie. However, I skipped a few of the posts to try and get my sign-up in as quick as possible becuase i really wanted to be part of this RPG and i just noticed how similar mine and yours are >_< i hope i still get it. If James and/or Shy think that they are TOO similar then i will happily amend mine, or even create a whole new one becuase i REALLY hope i can be part of this ^^;.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LMAO! I love great witty one liners...i applaud you *applauds*

Unless! That girlfriend that has a sister in the Adam's Angels is....*shock**horror* Babygirl's character: Lelia. How about that? I dunno, i geuss we will just have to wait and see how it pans out :huh:.

[size=1][color=firebrick]As long as the subject matter pertains to the topic of the thread, (in this case, as long as it has to do with Kill Adam in some way, shape, or form), then it is not spam. Though it could probably be kept to PMs. Either way, please let a moderator deal with this in the future.

Thanks,
Arcadia[/color][/size]

[COLOR=royalblue]

Name: Ann "art" Dominion

Callsign: Switch

Gender: Male/ female...whatever you see me as... I can go incognito.

Alliance: Adam's Angels

Biography: Born in the N. Korea.( And yes she changed her name) Ann was the only girl born into her parents family. Not allowed to do anything and seen as the weaker one, by parents. In their eyes she was always disobedient( due to leaning martial arts from her brothers as well as not being submissive) and never really respected the families traditition. By 12 she had a choice. Stay and be good or leave. Well guess what...
She left
Being as tough and if I may be passe' tom-boyish, she joined a local street gang. She was one of the youngest to join and only 1 outta 5 girls allowed in. Although not too witty(as they said it) she had a strong body and a large enough stature to detour many of the boys who wanted to pick on her (Now contrary to what you think she wasn't fat...but tall and kinda boyish looking in nature.)
As she grew older, stronger and a bit more witty, she gained the name Switch due to the fact that she could look like a man if she really tried. By the time she was 19 many of her companions left Korea for Japan, job opprotunities with a local 'mob'. Not wanting to be left behind she followed them.
Finally big city living came her way, as well as many jobs in which she had to take out not only men but a few women along they way. So she changed her tactics learning to use her body as an advantage. And although she may not be the best "fuck" around...She does have a body for ya and can defiently seduce a man and womans socks off. ( Yes yes she is bi- okay!)
After many sucessful assignments she was approached by another group to kill a man named Adam. Well her attempt failed and she lost to him. But her defeat came to be her downfall. She was exiled from her old associates but sought after Adam for a job. Luckily she gained one and became an Angel.
And known to her, she isn't trusted by Adam fully or much of her group. But hey( she needed a job.) ue to this little tidbit, she rarely sees him now but is rather called on to stop those who try to kill Adam.

Personality: A loner, by nature and by life. She works well with the other angels but rarely speaks to them outside of work. Her social life is her won ans their social life belongs to them. Doesn't like to know info about those around her. Thy only thing she trust now...is her self and her weapons. Once people break throught the tough exterior, her true personality will shock them.

Weapons: Look out below!!

Photo: Same as above!!![/COLOR]

Name: Angel "Thorn" Phoenix

Callsign: A Thorned Rose

Alliance: Southern vipers

Bio:Living an average life as an movie Stuntman. Angel had a history in acrobatics. He also was know for having a very bad gambeling habit. One day angel made the mistake of crossing the Yakuza loan sharks in a bet, and lost. Since he couldent pay them. They killed his Wife and his children. After nearly dying tying to exact his revenge. He leaves Japan, to find a way to numb the pain.
Unsatisfied and restless He Moves back to his home town Temple, Texas. 2 years later, gaining a wife. Yet still tormented by the past, Angel leaves her behind.
And later encounter?s an old acupuncturist .He was old and willing to teach is strange art. Angel, ended up creating a strange bond with the old man. After a few years of apprenticeship Angel twisted his new technique into a deadly art. His needle point Technique can kill a man Swiftly and silently. Now, endowed with this new skill. He maked a name for himself, in the world of assassins. He has crossed Adam's Angels before, yet he never allowed himself to stay in there presents for to long.
His enigmatic nature makes him a great killer. Now called "Thorn" he would be an asset to anyone who wants someone dead.

A few years of cold blooded killing, Thorn was given a mission to kill one of the Yakuza bosses. Taking the job in belife that he would get his revenge, he began an rather extended search. It led him deeper into the yakuza than ever before. His first opertunity to kill his target, he was Stunded by the sight of his first wife and an unfamiliar kid. His mind became even more twised than before. So later that night. At a hotel in tokyo, A massacare was commited. Every henchmen layed across the floor covered in needles, And in the room with the Yakuza boss and his wife and kid Stood Thorn covered in blood. By the time the police showed up there were Needels in the Man and child, And in the woman Was a Thorned white rose buried in her ribe cage.

With his new and Disturbed identity, Thorn reconstructed his face and altered his body to be femenin. He grew his nails long and eligant, And then cut small holes under his nails so to hide the needels in his skin. He consumed his life with death, killing every target with almost flawless compleation. This was to not last though. When his wife in the states came to Osaka, Japan to find him. Till this day he regret telling her where he was going. Insted of leaving him, like he did her. Insted she stayed and became a sidkick of sorts. She got a job at a toy store, and begain to support him on is missions.

All was well and good untill he became badly wounded during an job where the police had poked there nose into. and they needed more money then they thought. So she decited to steal money from the store she worked at. Letting her love for him blind her judgment, she went through with it, And like love blinded her judgment. Sombody had her blnded, but didnt stop there, they droped her off at the apartment she stayed at without her hands.

Thorn found her on the steps, and with his wound, rushed her to the hospital. Although he was a semi-know killer. she has a clean record so he took her in the hospital. when the doctors took her a few cops noticed Thorn. and gave chase. Thron got away and returned to the apartment. He sewed his wounds up with a string of wire. He let it heal for a few days, until he got a package from the toy company, on the box it wrote. " Next time, she better keep her hands to herself." Thorn opend the box to see Leanne's severed hands.

From that day, Thorn searches for anyone of anything linked to the toy company. He found out the man that odered his wifes mutilation was a man named Adam. Afterward he had met up with a group called the Southern Vipers, there mission to take down Adam pursuaded him to join.

Personality:He seems to keep to himself. His Bi-polar attitude seems to change with every situation. He doent talk about killing much. During a job though, his attitude becomes as twisted as his Technique.

Weapon: Any needle type weapon and a Rapier, Pluse his signiture Rose pin.
[IMG]http://www.thenaturalconnection.net/acu-faqs/needles.jpg[/IMG] [url]http://www.weaponmasters.com/index.html?ID=e9414c53d3cf80da7dcf89fd8aa2deb9&ITEM=PC-1027S&SORT=PRICE_UP&FDX=11&FMAX=10[/url]
Photo:
[url]http://www.genesis3.co.kr/part2/character/saladin.htm[/url]

[font=trebuchet ms][b]Real Name:[/b] Jamie Kidd

[b]Callsign:[/b] Desert Taipan

[b]Age:[/b] 30

[b]Gender:[/b] Male

[b]Alliance:[/b] Leader of the Southern Vipers

[b]Biography:[/b] Born on a Gippsland farm, Jamie learned the meaning of hard work at a very young age. Being an only child has its advantages for some; not for Jamie. He was not permitted to go to school and his parents (particularly his father) worked him very hard. Both parents were highly religious and often applied a heavy leather strap to Jamie when they felt that he hadn't earned his day's keep.

Even the most faithful can also be the most dangerous, as Jamie discovered during his early teens. His uncle and aunt used to visit from northern Queensland each summer. Unfortunately, Jamie's uncle took quite an interest in him and during many quiet summer afternoons, Jamie was forced to watch the barn floor as his uncle enjoyed his company.

As you might expect (and as his uncle evidently didn't), the carefully coordinated violations ended abruptly when Jamie turned 15. He ended his uncle's perversion permanently, with a well-timed strike from a corroded rake.

It was at this point that Jamie decided to leave home for greener pastures, so to speak. He managed to escape his parents' clutches and move further north; to New South Wales. Jamie took up residence at a town in the south, where he earned money working at a local bar. It was dirty work, but far easier than the work he'd done at his parents' farm -- and more profitable, too.

Through his work at the bar, Jamie became involved with a local biker gan*.

** **** ***** ** ***** * *****. *** ****** * ******* ****** ***** ******, ****. **, **** ** ****** ****** *****. **** **** ******* ****** ** * ***** *** **'s *****. *****, "****** ****!!" .... *****, ****.

** ***** ******** *** **. **** ****** ***, *****, *****, ****, ******. **** *** ** * ******* **** ***** **** *** ***? ****** *** ***** **** **** **** *****. ***** **** ****, *****.

Having been involved with the Yakuza for more than a year, Jamie had seemingly lost nearly all emotion. He was a cold blooded killer, who had seen the hard life and who never let anyone take advantage of him.

But it was a small boy -- a male prostitute in Osaka -- who reminded Jamie of his turbulent childhood. He masqueraded as an interested client, when actually, he was simply attempting to find out who the boy's pimp was. Upon doing so, he violently murdered the man -- a surprisingly mature, snowy-headed old man -- and as a result, was arrested by Osaka police.

Jamie spent the next few years in prison, where he came across Joshua -- his cellmate. Originally, he had become so bored and was so angry at the way he had been taken advatange of, that he intended to rape Joshua. However, this was not to be. Joshua was stronger than he first appeared and the two somehow managed to share many similar traits in their lives. And so, for the first time ever, Jamie fell in love. This also caused him to be fiercly defensive of Joshua -- to the point of breaking the arms of anyone who dared approach Joshua with any intentions of a sexual nature. As a result of his, his sentence was extended for a further two years.

Joshua's sentence finished two years sooner than Jamie's. He got out and made a life for himself (as one of Adam's hired hitsquad). When Jamie was finally released, Joshua (and a new career) was waiting for him. Joshua had found the little boy that Jamie had once tried to protect. He had done so both as an act of pity on the boy, and as an act of love for Jamie. The pair adopted the boy as their own and taught him skills that he could use, so that he would never be at the mercy of a pedophile again. Of course, this new life was not to last...

***, **** **** ** ***** ** ****** ***'s ***** ****. ****.

[b]Personality:[/b] Fierce, powerful and deadly. All three describe the Desert Taipan well. He maintains a personal log, including a growing "frag count". Yeah, it's somewhat fun for him.

Of course, he does have a soft side -- but this is carefully reserved and maintained only for a select few. Jamie is fiercly defensive of that which he cares about. However, if he feels betrayed, nothing -- not even love or blood relationships -- will stop him.

[b]Weapon:[/b] Odachi Samurai Sword. The sword, created by ****** *****, is one of the most unique in the world. The sword features a hand-braided leather wrap, a blackened steel tsuba and pommel, as well as two red tassles (symbolizing love and hate). The blade is high carbon steel, forged over hot coals. A traditional solid copper habaki is hand fitted to the 40" long, 1-3/8" wide blade. The diameter of the steel tsuba is 4".

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/killadam/sword.gif[/img]

[b]Picture:[/b]

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/killadam/jamie.jpg[/img][/font]

[b]I will be adding people to the cast soon. If anyone wants to "campify" their profiles a bit, now's the time...I am going to be ruthless when it comes to selecting people. Even my profile isn't really bizarre enough...and if you haven't seen Kill Bill, [i]go see it![/i] I can't stress this enough. If you don't see it, you just won't understand what we're doing here (and you have much less chance of getting in).[/b]

[color=#707875][size=1]Saw Kill Bill yesterday evening and I thought it was great, the one thing I could say against it was the cliff-hanger ending, this is a great little RPG and I hope to make the cut.

[b]Real Name:[/b] Van Ambrose

[b]Callsign:[/b] Priest

[b]Age:[/b] 25

[b]Gender:[/b] Male

[b]Alliance:[/b] Currently Southern Vipers

[b]Biography:[/b] Van or Priest as most people know him, was born in West Belfast during the worst part of the [I]"Troubles"[/I] between the paramilitary groups known as the I.R.A and the U.D.A. Priest was born and raised Catholic and so a deep seated hatred was sewn within him for the U.D.A and the Protestants for the crimes against the Catholics. As Van grew up he found himself in conflict with the idea of Catholic VS Protestant ideals, at 18 for instance he was in a deep relationship with a Protestant girl named Fiona from East Belfast for over a year. Even though he loved this girl he dared not tell a soul as he knew what would happen if his family found out, as his father used to say [I]"the only thing worse than a Protestant is a Catholic Traitor to the cause"[/I]. So Priest lived a fairly normal life apart from the flying bullets and petrol bombs until the day of October 31st he went to ask Fiona to marry him.

Walking to her apartment on East Belfast was a dangerous task for any Catholic but Priest had a knack for avoiding attention if needs be. Upon arriving at his girlfriend's apartment he knew something was wrong, the door was broken open and he could hear raised voices and screams for help inside, running up the stairs he was confronted by three men dressed in military style gear. Asking him who he was he said that he was just a friend calling in for a talk, Fiona had heard his voice and began to scream for him. It was obvious now that he was more than just a friend so the men decided to get rid of him, they grabbed Priest and dragged him into the house to avoid attracting attention on the street. Being hauled inside Van saw why she was screaming for him, she lay there, beaten and naked and instantly he knew what they had done, they had raped her, they had raped the girl he loved.

Another man came from the bathroom, he was wearing a balaclava so Van couldn't tell what he looked like, he drew a long serrated knife from inside his jacket and asked Van who he was, Van said again he was just a friend but this did not hold. Snickering quickly to himself the man asked why Van was here, Van tried to think of a lie but he was not quick enough. The man held his girlfriend's head in his arms and told Van to tell them who he was, and why he was here or else he would slit her throat and she would die. Not wanting to see his girlfriend die he confessed that he was her boyfriend and that he had come by to ask her to marry him. They had evidently heard what they wanted and began to beat Van, saying that they had found the Mick Fuck who was having something too good for him. Pulling the knife out again he turned to Fiona and like he had said he cut her throat, Priest saw her slump down back onto the bed blood spilling everywhere and here body slowly whiten as her life dwindled until in the end she died.

The men with their task done began to beat Van, again and again they broke bones and cut him with their knives, and even through this torture Van felt nothing he had lost all feeling apart from a deep sickness in his body. A day and a half later he was found by a local neighbour and taken to the hospital, and at last his secret was out, he father never came to see him as he recovered and he knew his father felt betrayed and sickened by his son. It took eight long months, all filled with hatred turning him cold and vicious, where once there was love was only hate, where once was good was only blackness. But he was finally able to walk again but most importantly he was able to feel and he felt bloodlust for those who had killed Fiona. All of his feeling of equality and fairness towards Protestants died after that day, he joined the I.R.A and committed terrible crimes, he killed maybe a two dozen people by himself and said he would kill every one in Belfast until he found the men who had killed his girlfriend.

But slowly Van began to realise that it wasn't about hating Protestants, that was just a cover, the I.R.A were selling drugs, gambling, racketeering, murdering, and extorting people in the name of protection. Van understood that the reason that the I.R.A and the U.D.A hated one another so much was that they were competitors in the same business. Van fled Ireland and moved to Japan, something he and Fiona had planned to do before she died. He was going to make up for his crimes in the past and he was going to go straight but Van's plans had a habit of screwing up when he didn't want them to, he fell in with the some of the worst low lives in Japan. He began to do some small jobs, dropping off cargo and stuff and then collecting the money, but eventually what he had learned in the I.R.A began to kick-in and he was sent to execute people. It was a knack that he'd developed over the years and he was good at it, Van was quick and deadly but hated what he had become and sought some form of redemption.

It was from this feeling of spiritual connection that he earned the name Priest as he now goes by. He eventually fell in with the Southern Vipers and became one of their top Hitmen, he was trained in ways of killing far more brutal and yet subtle than before, mostly with knives and wire. But all this training had the same effect, someone died and some family was robbed of a loved one, but this was how Priest saw it and if he wanted to survive he had to do his job. He has recently been given the job of killing Adam, he knows that this may be the job that finally sees him meet God and atone for his sins, but he is ready.

[b]Personality:[/b] Calm and well conducted, Van is more often than not a perfect gentleman trying to hide his dark secret. He is well educated and versed in a variety of subjects but these matter very little in his line of work. He is very spiritual and respectful and rarely looses his temper, but when he does his wrath is terrible. He has no taste for blood and gore but rather prefers a clean kill, he does not find his line of work attractive or amusing but rather disgusting and shameful.

[b]Weapon:[/b] [img]http://www.by-the-sword.com/acatalog/images/uc1299a.jpg[/img] This is Van?s favourite sword and is quite different to the common Katana seen in Japan. It is a reproduction of old 12th Century Medieval Swords but forged using new methods. The blade measures roughly 44" long and 1 3/4" thick and in length and is forged of pressed carbon steel, the hilt measures just under 6".

[b]Picture:[/b] [img]http://www.thewb.com/THEWB/Images/Dynamic/i23/AG-ADenisof-E_2x3_240.jpg[/img] Very close to this although he is would normally have a black pin-striped jacket to cover over his shirt and a black tie.[/color][/size]

[color=red]Real Name: Yagi Wagi (yah-jee wah-gee)

Callsign: Kama(kah-muh) Wagi

Aliance: Neutral

Biography: Yagi was born in Yokohama Japan. His parents had moved there from america just a year after working as assasins.

But they only ever accomplished one mission before their move. but only after 5 years of living in Japan their house was attacked by their old employers who had finnally found them. His mother took him and ran through the back door while the dad fought. He heard his dad yell as he was stabbed. His mother couldnt escape. She told him to climb tte fence. He did... but she didnt make it. The assasin didnt know he existed.

Over the next 3 years he lived in the alleyways. He barely ever moved. He would sometimes rob passerbys, but he had other ways to manage. He had caught diseases but had never died. At age 8 he had learned a lot from thrown out books. He learned what a weapon was and what it meant to kill.

At 9 he caught a deadly disease. He was dying. He remember what he had read about death and robbery. He caused the "mystery deaths" of 8 people and managed to offord a cure for his disease.

Thinking his worries were over he didnt expect the employer to send an assasin after him. 12 year old Yagi was attacked.

"I dont know how you made it all the way to Tokyo aive, but if I kill you I get rich." He didnt even know what Tokyo was. Their battle took place in a wrecked movie theater. The assasin was found 3 days later pinned to a wall on a katana.

No one really know how he ended up with a stepdad in Kyoto, knowing how to read and write at the age of 15. He payed no attention to his stepdad and likewise. He just wanted a home. No one even knew if his stepdad was [i]alive[/i], since he was rarely seen. He got a job at some fast food restaraunt but didnt care about it. He was making enough to buy food and have $10 saved every week. After workig there for 1 month he started having bill problems. He quickly changed jobs. He worked at a car dealership where he really wasnt doing bad. He could finally pay his dads bills. After working there for 2 months he was 16 and had was able to get a drivers lisense. He kept his job. In 4 months he had achieved his goal. He bought a kama set.

He decided to become a bounty hunter, but he wasnt excepted. He was only 17. So he went a little wacko. He didnt like the high life. He burned his house to the ground andwent off to go train. He did this for 5 years. He figured a 22 year old coud be a bount---- no, he didnt want that. He becae a mercenary. You pay, he'll slay. And so he was happy....

Personality: one crazy little son of a gun. He doesnt like to talk he just likes to kill. talk anything about his parents and your head will fly.

Weapons: see atachment

Appearance: take this guy and get rid of te swords and unrip his clothes. [url]http://www.animeshrine.com/gallery.php?series=warofgenesis&image=24[/url][/color]

[color=deeppink]
Name: Shine Black

Callsign: A raindrop.

Alliance: Southern Vipers

Biography:

[i]They say she was born screaming. Not a normal baby's cry, but the scream of the damned, the insane, those who's mere existance in this world is a sin.[/i]

December 17. It had just begun to snow. She was born in Trenton, New Jersey, right in the heart of that polluted city, the woman next door had just died from a drug overdose. Her mother died shortly after, the baby had taken the last out of her poor, abused body. The elderly couple that lived on the top of that aparment complex took her in, after hearing the baby's terrified screams. She was named Shine, after the snow that had just begun to shine and sparkle.

Shine Black.

It's really kind of ironic isn't it?

Growing up, her friends were the druggies on the 2nd and 3rd floors, the girl on the first floor who's name was Suicide for all the slits on her wrists, and Cutter, a moody boy on the 4th. Shine would hang with the stoners on the second floor, cooking for them and talking about all the crazy things that made no sense to anyone else. Half the time they didn't make sense to themselves. Her favorite however, was Duffy. He always made her smile. Then she'd drop the mail off for the herion-addicts up on Floor 3, the back down to the first, to talk to Suicide. Actually, they never really talked. It was kind of an understood silence, as they drew pictures together.

She suffered from manic depression. Most of the time, she was a spastic, insanely blissful bouncing off the walls kind of girl. But once in a blue moon, she'd have these bouts of severe depression. She'd jump off buildings too see if she could fly, and share a razor with Suicide down on the 1st floor.

...but the person she loved with all her heart was Cutter.

He made her happy. Took her to the fair and showed her all the pretty lights. And when he was sad, she was there. Just like he was there to grab her when she tried to jump. It was a disturbed kind of love, but it was far more pure than the sick lust the world dare call love now. So Shine loved Cutter, and Cutter loved Shine. And it probably would have stayed that way forever.

If he hadn't died.

It was one of her suicidal bouts of depression again. And just as she started to jump, he pushed her away, back onto the safety of the ledge, and he fell. And that was it.

After Cutter's death, Shine lost it completly. She burned the apartment complex, and ran screaming all through Trenton, Cutter's blood on her hands. She made it all the way to Stony Brook before the cops got her, and put her in a mental facility. Once she was there, the psychiatrists proceeded to diagnose her with almost every psychological disease known, and shot her so full of tranqulizers, it's a wonder she didn't die.

Shine stayed in that place for 3 years, and after awhile, they didn't even give her most of the drugs. Just a dose of Lithium, and she sat there all day, staring with expressionless eyes. Every time it rained, her nurse would take her outside for a walk. She wouldn't go out otherwise.

They say the day he died, it was raining that New Jersey acid rain.

Then one day, she woke up. As if nothing was ever wrong. Right back to her crazy, blissful self. On her 18th birthday, she was deemed 'cured' and released onto the world, on welfare. She took back to her street life in an instant. Having already been a girl used to the darker parts of town, she took back to it instantly prefering the crazier jobs the mafia lords set out for her, and excelling at close combat with her twin daggers. She was also taught informal Wu Shu and some Kendo by one of her associates in the crime industry. Almost a year after her release, she ran into a man walking down the street in the rain.

He asked her if she wanted to share his umbrella. She said yes. So walking down the dingy city streets, they traded life stories. An invitation to come back to Japan with him, to fight for something that meant a little more than her pathetic, sinful existance without Cutter.

And that was how Shine joined the Southern Vipers.

Personality: Spastic, insane, and full of crazy ideas. She's not afraid of people, and usually ends up becoming close to the people she meets, despite their doubts on her sanity, or her tendancy to become very loud. Shine is always up for a crazy stunt, some impossible thing, and somehow she'll manage it. Rather die young than go through life not really living. She'll often talk others into doing something dangerous, always walking the edge. However, there's a haunting shade to her eyes, an tale of sin and sorrow. A story that whispers on the wind, and is told through her tears on the days that it rains. She becomes quiet on those days, a polar opposite of her normal state.

Weapon:
Twin daggers with Cutter's name etched into them.

Picture: [to be scanned]

{Karma}
[/color]

[B][color=deeppink]Hahaha, Tori, that "good job" written on the bottom left of your beautiful drawing, is that the same guy who wrote "can I look like her" on the sketch page you sent me? That just cracks me up, hee ^____^[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=hotpink][size=1]Actually, a girl wrote that. *Laughs* But yes, it's the same person.

I think my sketch of Arianna looks kind of funny, but hey, it was just for fun and for the RPG. Josh actually took a picture of himself. *Grins*[/color][/size]

?The Man Known As Travis?

Travis Dobbs. The name isn?t much to look at, but there is more than just the name. The man behind the name is so much more. You may look at his name and think, ?Boy, is he boring.? Not at all. There are many layers to the man known as Travis Dobbs.

For example, did you know that he doesn?t know any martial arts? Do you know that he?s not considered deadly, but yet the British Secret Service classifies him as a lethal weapon? Do you know why? I certainly don?t, but I suspect it has something to do with his secretive nature.

He has been leading two lives. In one, he is a mild-mannered reporter who pays his rent and taxes, assists the elderly, cleans up after himself, and generally is a well-behaved gentleman. He respects his female co-reporters, opens the door for them, and even gets them coffee.

Each person who meets Travis is amazed at how polite and reserved he is. They are amazed that there could be someone that nice and that concerned with others? well-being. Travis Dobbs? reporter is an anomaly. How could someone be that nice all the time? Surely there must be more than just this nerdy-looking, timid, meek reporter, right? Correct.

As said before, Travis Dobbs leads two lives. The first is the boring, mild-mannered reporter named Ken Silverback, but the secret life, Travis? second home, is that of mystery, intrigue, danger, sex, violence, and trips to the Zoo.

Travis Dobbs is a secret agent. Actually, no. He used to be a secret agent, employed with the BSS, but the life of a mercenary is much more fun. Though Travis enjoyed the British life, excitement was lacking. Being a secret agent did allow for trips to exotic locations, where he would have relations with many, many beautiful exotic women, but after his third bout with conjunctivitis of the groin, Travis decided the spy game was not for him and withdrew from the BSS.

When he became a free agent, the recruitment offers came pouring in. Okay, maybe it was only one or two, and more like a trickle. BUT, regardless of how many or how few agencies tried to recruit Travis Dobbs, he refused. He was on sabbatical in Italy and would not be disturbed by spies and their kin.

Travis sat in an Old Italian restaurant, musing over a bottle of red or a bottle of white. He supposed it all depended on his appetite. He looked over the menu, checking out the cute Italian waitresses. Boy, they were beautiful. Travis felt tightness in his pants and was quickly reminded of his previous venereal diseases. His eyes shifted back to the menu.

One must be weary in Italy, as the espionage industry is more alive in Rome than anywhere on the globe. As Travis? eyes scanned over the menu, they failed to notice a fat man entering from the kitchen. The fat man held something at his side, something that glinted in the light, possessing a surface of a metal and reflective nature.

Travis stirred his coffee nonchalantly, adding just a spoonful of sugar to the wonderful brew. He lifted his spoon, shaking off the droplets of the caffeine mixture and saw a most frightening reflection of a fat man coming at him with a butcher knife.

Travis kicked his chair out of the way, being sure to take one last sip before the coffee was flung into the fat man?s face. The coffee scalded the fat man spectacularly with a hiss that was drowned out only by the fat man?s screams. Travis kicked the fat man in the groin, sending him to the floor. A plate of lasagna caught Travis? eye, then smashed down onto the fat man?s head. The fat man was still moving, so the frying pan came next.

The fat man stopped moving after that and Travis made a hasty exit.

You?d be surprised what kind of reactions you get in Italy when you kill a fat man in an Italian restaurant. No reaction. Weird, huh? He killed a man in a public place, but nobody said anything! I guess it?s OK now that Michael Corleone did it.

Travis reached his villa, his mind racing with possibilities. It had been a long time since he killed a man, and it felt just as, if not more, marvelously delicious, even more delicious than the pasta he had eaten earlier. It was then that he decided to go back to work.

He contemplated going back to the BSS, or maybe accepting a position at another agency, but loved the excitement of being on his own, being his own boss. He knew what he wanted. He wanted to do freelance assassination. He was going to be Travis Dobbs, Professional Killer. He wanted a particular style, too. Something sensual yet strong, comforting yet violent. He had always been fond of the snakes at the Zoo, marveling at their grace and purity.

He especially loved spending time in front of the Cobras and Vipers. Separated, they were mere annoyances--paperweights, if you will--but together they were deadly. They could down a man in seconds. Travis loved this idea more and more. He would become a snake, a majestic killer, and one whose eyes were as strong as the venom of the tongue.

He recalled the ancient man he had met in China, the one who had given him a special leather case with that special inscription on the side. It was an ancient Chinese proverb. Travis unzipped a special compartment of his suitcase, pulling out the leather case. He looked at it in awe. It was beautiful, even more beautiful than the cute Italian waitress of earlier in the story. The leather was aged to perfection; even more perfect than the wine Travis had sipped earlier. Travis ran his fingers over it; stopping at the inscribed calligraphy. It said:

?Within holds the tools of destruction,
Within this case resides anti-construction.
Within lay weapons from an earlier day,
Weapons that are not for play.
These are the deadlies,
These are the killers,
To be held when the holder is here,
To be held when the holder is near.
Unlatch the clasp to accept
Cobra and Viper.?

The lock unsnapped easily, and the case opened, revealing a pair of the most glorious handguns Travis had ever seen. They glowed, sending waves of golden light dancing in Travis? eyes. Cobra and Viper were light for their strength, sliding into Travis? holsters.

He looked into the mirror, and realized who he was:

TwinSnakes.

[color=#707875]I am now finally adding people to the cast for this "movie".

However, some of you who are accepted don't have images...and I need pictures for your character. I'm thinking of Heaven's Cloud in particular.

You can take a very close-up/cropped shot of your eyes (as that's sort of what I'm doing with the images, though not quite), or you can find a picture of a character that looks like yours. But a picture would really help.

I will post the final cast up here soon, as well as a Chapter Guide. The Chapter Guide will contain each major "piece" of the story from beginning to conclusion. However, this does not mean that Chapters will appear in the RPG one after the other...the final Chapter might be written very early on, with the other Chapters coming later. The guide is merely a reference for where everything sits on the timeline. But the RPG can take place in any order.

I'll explain more when I'm finished, but in the meantime, it'd be great if people who don't have images put them up in their posts. ^_^ [/color]

Name: Dominic Elroy

Callsign: Domino

Alliance: Adam's Angels (he needs to get to Adam.. he figures this is the easiest way.)

Biography: Dominic Elroy was born in America, but grew up in Australia, and thus he has an Australian accent. Even before he could remember, he had been practicing some kind of fighting - whether it be karate or kick boxing.

...but kick boxing is his master. He's known as "Domino" because he can send guys down likes the small, rectangular stones. His fists and feet are fast, so he's not one to be messed with... not alone, anyways. He's also very talented with lances; he uses a stell-chrome lance he picked up on the street. It wasn't useless, that's for sure; it saved his life more than once.

When he was seventeen, he witnessed a murder; but not just any ol' murder. It was the murder of his mother, Krissy. He didn't know who or why, but he was scared to death - for one, the murderers told him if he released their identities to the cops, his father and his sister would be next. So the police never caught them.

Later, after investigating the murder, he found out that his mother was in a group called "Adam's Angels", an all female assasin organization that were sworn to protect some guy named Adam.

..he had to get to Adam. He didn't know when or how, but he had to. This is why he is neutral in the feud - he wants answers. He wants to know why his mother was killed. He wants to know who killed his mother.

Personality: Quiet and smart-ass like. His temper isn't something that wants to see the light of day, but when he's mad, he's [b]mad[/b]. Don't try to change his mind.

Weapon: Steel-Chrome lance.

Picture: [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=514691[/img]

He usually wears anything in-style at the time, along with his black jean jacket.

[color=deeppink]Hey, Leh, I don't know if this really matters in the grand scheme of things or not. However, if my character is roughly your character's age and was the original Angel, then the murder of Krissy when Dominic was 17 doesn't really pan out...:huh:

I don't want to make you change your entire biography because that would suck, but yes, I just thought I'd point that out :whoops:[/color]

[B][color=deeppink]Hey, Leh, I don't know if this really matters in the grand scheme of things or not. However, if my character is roughly your character's age and was the original Angel, then the murder of Krissy when Dominic was 17 doesn't really pan out...:huh:

I don't want to make you change your entire biography because that would suck, but yes, I just thought I'd point that out :whoops:[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1][color=green]Well, oops. Maybe she was an early associate of Adam.. not really an Angel, but a friend caught up in things. Would that be possilbe?[/color][/size]

Hopefully this is good enough. I've not played many RPGs, so it's hard to know how far to go with things sometimes. I don't exactly pride myself in my story writing ability either lol.

[b][u]Real Name[/u]:[/b] Unknown, referred to as Persona.

[b][u]Callsign[/u]:[/b] Death Adder

[b][u]Age[/u]:[/b] Assumed to be in his mid to late 20s

[b][u]Gender[/u]:[/b] Male

[b][u]Alliance[/u]:[/b] Adam's Angels.

[b][u]Biography[/u]:[/b] Persona is assumed to be from Chicago, as that's generally his place of work. Despite the diminishing presence of the mafia in Chicago, they are one of Persona's top employers. He is highly sought after not only because of his effectiveness, but also because of his silence. Persona never speaks of his job specifics to anyone, even under heavy pressure, something quite rare in his line of work.

Much of Persona's past is largely unknown, even to himself. He does not know his birthplace or date. He has no official or rumored ties to any family tree and currently has no one he is close to. The only person he has been emotionally involved with on any level, with is long gone -- cut clean through with his own axes. That person's name is long forgotten by Persona, but she was his caretaker of sorts for a good deal of his teenage life. Most of their time together was spent working together in the same line of work Persona works in know... murder for hire. She got in the way due to her greed, so he killed her. It's that simple in his mind, although exact specifics are unknown. She is main reason that Persona is not interest in material possessions and is generally put off by greed. Despite his love of killing, he still has an affinity for the little guy.

Due to the fact that no one knows his name, race, age or any other quality that would allow his past to be searched out, efforts usually go nowhere. At this point, Persona simply is and no one questions it. Many are more concerned with what he can do rather than who he is.

Persona has been following the clashes between Adam's Angels and the Southern Vipers very closely. He's hoping for a piece of the action... and hopefully some new blood for his collection. Although watched by both sides, Persona chose to accept the offers presented by Adam's Angels, figuring that they had more of an ability to make it worth his while.

Other than his effectiveness, Persona is infamous for his brutality. His victims are rarely left in one piece and often decorate the walls around the fight. He has no interest in keeping things clean and prides himself in his methods, which he looks upon as an art form of such.

Persona generally leaves a call sign behind so people know his work. It is always an image of the Happy/Sad drama masks, loosely painted out of his victims blood in some fashion. Entrails have been used in rare occasions.

[b][u]Personality[/u]:[/b] Despite being a mercenary for most of his life, Persona has no real interest in money or material possessions other than what he needs to get by and supply himself with more weapons. He lives simply for the love of the hunt. The desire of blood. The near ecstacy he gets from killing. Persona simply loves what he does.

Other than the obvious, Persona's main eccentric quality is that he collects a vial of blood from each of his victims. No one knows the reasoning for this, but it is assumed he has a large collection by this point. He also has a habit of tasting the blood of his more important kills.

Persona can generally be described as "insane" by most people, although his moves are un-mistakenly calculated. Persona rarely jumps into a situation without a plan, although he is very quick to come up with one due to the killing instincts he has developed over the years. He is very knowledgeable on many subjects, but this is largely unknown because of his silence.

No one other than Persona himself knows why he wears his mask, but it is generally of no importance to his employers, victims or rivals. He always wears full suits, all of which are brightly colored but somehow don't clash. Persona likes making a lasting impression in both appearance and actions. He keeps all of his body covered at all times, thus no one has seen his eyes, hair or even skin color. Persona believes that eyes lead to weakness as they are gateways to the soul, but he does enjoy looking into the eyes of his victims as he finishes them off.

Persona remains mysterious mostly due to his silence. He rarely talks to anyone, other than his employers... and that's simply just to communicate what he has to. Persona does not engage in casual conversation nor does he tell anyone what he plans on doing -- he simply does it. He rarely makes noises during his battles, neither sounds of pain or fatigue. In terms of his opponents, he rarely says more than what he feels needs to be said.

[b][u]Weapon[/u]:[/b]Persona has no formal training in the use of any particular weapons, unlike most involved. Persona has been known to use a variety of weapons, all of which he seems experienced in.

However, Persona's weapon of choice is the axe. Specifically the twin Atilla battle axes that have been with him for as long as he can remember. They are commonly referred to as "Gold" and "Silver" by witnesses to Persona's seemingly uncountable homicides, due obviously to the plating on their designs. Both axes feature an elaborate skull design that has been built into the axe itself. Between the two blades is a spike, used mostly when Persona feels with being creative in his killing methods. The spike itself is interchangeable and he has been known to switch between a short, almost unusable spike (due to it being blocked by the axe blades) and another longer one he seems to use mostly for special occasions.

The hilt of each axe is only a couple of feet in length, made out of the same metal as the axe itself. It is wrapped in dark stained bamboo, which is bound with leather straps. The end of the axe has another spike on the end, mostly used to stab victims at odd angles when the axe blade itself cannot be easily used.

Both axes are considerably light despite the strength of their materials. Persona is able to effortless swing both around, and turns his movements into a sort of dance almost... Lots of swinging, smooth and clean.
[img]http://www.slownerveaction.org/interweb/killadam/axe_sides.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.slownerveaction.org/interweb/killadam/axe_top.jpg[/img]

[b][u]Picture[/u]:[/b]
[center][img]http://www.slownerveaction.org/interweb/killadam/persona.jpg[/img][/center]

(sorry my writing skills suck)
Name: Thomas Ferry

Callsign: Jinzo

Alliance: Adam's Angels

Bio: Jinzo is from Dayton,Ohio where he worked as a menecerny for the police or the goverment. He was married with 3 kids until the goverment took his kids from him for reasons unknown to him.

My past is unknown to all due to deprogamming from the goverment.

Personallty: He is really hell bent on finding his kids again so he doesnt act too kindly too poeple. he is a loner for most of his life.

But if you known him is a cold blooded person. Most people say he is depressed and anti-social.

Weapon

BroadSword
[IMG]http://www.usawushu.com/shop/weapons/big/broadsword.jpg[/IMG]

He is very skilled in magic also

Picture:No Picture

[color=#707875]Okay everyone, I'm now adding to the movie's cast. Over the coming day or so, you'll see me add characters there.

Some of you aren't being added yet though. There are two reasons why.

1) Being neutral. I should not have included this as an option -- so, it's my fault. I'd like you to either be a Southern Viper or one of the Adam's Angels. Bear in mind that if you work for Adam, you don't have to be female necessarily.

2) Inappropriate weapons. Again, I didn't mention this in the original sign-up. I would rather see melee weapons used; no guns. Obviously a gun will end a fight pretty darn quick. This RPG is based upon martial arts, so, old-fashioned/traditional weapons should be used.

During this weekend, I will start the RPG proper. I will also explain [i]how[/i] it's going to work. Please note that all successful entrants will [b]need[/b] to read my explanation of the RPG very carefully. This RPG won't operate in the traditional manner -- it will be more like a game/movie than an actual RPG. You'll see what I mean when we start. Hopefully everyone will understand it and we'll be able to develop a really great story.

So yeah, if any of you fit into my explanation above (in terms of your position/weapon), you may want to change that if you still want to be in the movie. If it's too much trouble, that's no problem...it probably means that you might not have enjoyed the RPG much anyway.

[/color]