OtakuBoards

o.O [R16+May contain sexual content and course language]

Annie

[color=teal][font=times new roman][b]Okay, I want to make a funny story. I feel that there should be one comedic performance from the psychotic minds of the OB.

Once again, high school comes into play. The quests to get laid, the pacts to be best friends for life, the meaningless fights, the envy of popularity, and the desperation to find that impossible, one true love.

Perverts and piousness, goody-2-shoes and sluts, nerds and preps, all will be the cast. This story will be about a guy, JP, and the everlasting journey to hook up with the most beautiful girl in school. And a girl, Tex, with a mission to win the heart of this lusting guy.

Obstacles? Tex is being stalked by a perverted teacher. JP is being stalked by a pyschotic teeny bop, Brianna.

I know that this story doesn't have a strong background or much detail, but I did this so that we could build a fun and crazy story. I would like to make a few requests:

1) Writing your posts, please be sure to seperate conversations between different characters. It gets rather annoying to read one huge paragraph that is compacted conversations between characters.

2) Please make sure you label each character. It's difficult to tell who's who when you don't label your character and other's characters.

Ex: "What are you doing?"

"Nothing much, just watching T.V."

"You want to come over?"

"Yeah, sure."

Please label the character to their lines.

3) VITAL: Please pay close attention to other's posts. It is important to carefully read previous posts.

4) No unneccessary spam and no double posting

*3 and 4 =common sense*

5) Be considerate of other's characters.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SIGN UP: {I [u]need[/u] the perverted teacher, teeny bop, and JP. Others may join, whether you want to be a student, teacher, or parent.}

Name:

Grade: (if you are a teacher or parent, state so. Do not use "Grade", just post "Parent" or "Teacher")

Appearance: (detail the character, it's manga style)

Personality:

Misc: (If you want people to know anything special about the character. This is optional)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's mine:

[i]Name[/i]: Tex Maron

[i]Age[/i]: 18

[i]Gender[/i]: Female

[i]Grade[/i]: Senior

[i]Appearance[/i]: 5'4, size 5 waist, 34C bra, ivory skin, cobalt blue eyes, dark brown hair that sits between her shoulderblades. Wears a short, low rise, camoflauge pleated skirt, tight black, lace spagetti strap tank top, you can see the sides her orange thong from the top of the skirt, and her matcing orang bra through her sort of see through tank top, a pair of loosely laced, brown boots and black knee socks that sag around her ankles, and a pair of black leather, fingerless gloves.

[i]Personality[/i]: Tex is fun-loving, funny, witty, a clutz, tends to have a temper, and seductively evil. She loves to help her friends and usually flutters around. Tex is a big flirt, but her heart secretly belongs to JP(Jacob Paul is great). If she wants something, she usually does anything to get it. She's talkative and mostly happy. Just don't piss her off, she's aggressive. Which could be a good thing or bad, just depends on how she feels towards you. Tex is sweet and an understanding person. She and JP go a ways back, and they are always playing the game of hard-to-get with eachother. She's now really jealous and doesn't understand what JP sees in this new girl.

[i]Misc[/i]: Tex has a tatoo of a mermaid on her pelvis, which also peeks above the waist line of the the skirt. She also has another on her lower back of the Godsmack symbol. Tex has several piercings. One loop in her lip, a tiny diamond in her nose, double piercings in both ears, the right ear has the upper cartlidge pierced, and her left nipple has a ring with the Playboy bunny jewel. She also has one wrist band on each wrist, black with the Jackass symbol.

Alright everyone, have at it...[/color][/font][/b]

Name:Harlie Benidict

Grade:Super Senior ( a student that didnt have enought credits to pass during there real senior year . So they come back to school for only a few classes.)

Apperance:He is about 5" 10", His body is toned not big or small. He has dark tan skin and long blond hair (Ganguro boy).

Personality:Kind, calm, a closet pervert

Misc: He wears skater jeans, and a Dress shirts. His ears are pierced, and he has purple contacts. Plus there are rumors that he may be bisexual

OOC: I know that Im a girl but I can do the psycho teaher so well. And do I have to be a male..can I be a female teahcer enfatuated with you...HHHMMMM!!!!

EDIT: WHOO- HOO I get to be a female...Awesome!!!

But either way people, I claim the psysho teacher!!!

Name: Tommi (F) Winters

Appearance: Long dark hai that reaches her hips. Mostly wears it in a ponytail when at school teaching. She is about 5'10 and looks more so like a gothic type chick outside school. In school she's laid back and dresses very casual, to hide the side of her that many people do not know about.

Personality: Perverted, smart and cool at times, but can be very demented in thoughts. She likes guys and girls but at thiis particular point has her sights set out on one little teenage student. Goes atfer whatever I want, including people.

Misc: Graduated with Honos from college and has been a great assent t this school. Love females period. Anything else

[i][color=lightpink][B]Name:[/B] Xavei Cho

[B]Age:[/B] 16

[B]Gender:[/B] Female

[B]Grade:[/B] Junior

[B]Appearance:[/B] she is 5', 32C, Chinese, she has dark black hair that is always pulled back into some wierd way, she wears a short black skirt, sometimes you can see her thong or panties. She wears a button up shirt that unbuttons right below her breasts, she has a spaghetty strap shirt under it. that is very low cut, and she wears healed boots that go up to her knees.

[B]Personality:[/B] She is normally quiet, but she is very sexually active. She is called the "slut" of the school. She is always happy and cutting classes with her differnet boyfriends.

[B]Misc:[/B] She has her belly button peirced. A small black star tattooed on the corner of her eye.[/color][/i]

[size=1][color=ff66cc][B]Name:[/B] Cassandra Pyrin

[B]Age:[/B] 16

[B]Gender:[/B] Female

[B]Grade:[/B] Junior

[B]Appearance:[/B] [URL=http://advancedanime.com/pictures/schoolgirls/12.jpg]My character's looks[/URL] plus the clothes that she will wear is in the attachment, except for the goggles, it'll be black sunglasses and she won't have those gloves, she'll have black leather finger gloves. and the heart is a large triangle that shows a large amount of cleavage, as well as that at times, her skirt shows her thong.

[B]Personality:[/B] The girl who attracts the boys with her ass and breasts. Cassandra is a tranquil, quiet girl who is seductive, manipulative, sensual, sexual, and independent. Filled with mystery, she leads you into curiosity and leaves you wondering. A friend of Tex's, she is one girl that will let the boys drool. When the time is right, when the mood is right, and the party's good, that's when she's active in sexuality. Some say she is somewhat of an outsider, but will have fun. At times, she is not able to let her guard down.

[B]Misc:[/B] She has a tattoo of an 8 pointed dark blue star at the base of her neck, the chinese of symbol of darkness in black, and around her right arm, above her tricep and bicep is an arm band tattoo. It has a heart and patterns wrap around her arm. Below that one is an arm band tattoo of patterns that swirl together. She has 7 piercings. Two on each ear lobe, one on each cartilage, and one on her navel. She always wears a silver dangling playboy bunny.[/size][/color]

[COLOR=teal] OOC: If you have trouble filling any of the postitions you need just PM me and I'll be glad to play them for you instead of the one I posted.
I have no idea what super senior means so I just used senior.
Sorry about the double post...
--------------------------
Name: Samuel (Sam) Thompson

Grade: Senior (12)

Appearance: At 5' 8" Sam is not overly tall for his age. He usually wears an unbuttoned white shirt over a plain black one. His hair is blondy-brown and short. With a stocky build Sam usually wears a pair of slightly baggy cargo pants and wears his sunglasses on the top of his head when they arn't on his face.

Personality: Sam is a fairthly quiet person, except when he is with his friends. Not having much time for school he is only there to get better qualifications for later in life. Sam is awkward around girls and often trips over his tounge and accidently insults them.

Misc:[/COLOR]

[color=teal][font=times new roman][b] Umm, skedy bro, you posted the same post twice. Delete one...

Ohkami, you have a spot reserved.

sweetreyes, you can be female if you please. That is up to you, I personally think that it would be hilarious. I like that idea.

I need a JP, boys! I would like to have a couple more boys..As soon as I get a JP, I will start the story.[/color][/font][/b]

[COLOR=Blue][B]Name:[/B] JP (Jacob Paul) {If thats uncool just tell me}

[B]Age:[/B] 19

[B]Gender:[/B] Male

[B]Grade:[/B] Senior

[B]Appearance:[/B] [IMG]http://www.angelfire.com/geek/tetrisnomiko/gto/gto1.jpg[/IMG]

[B]Personality:[/B] A laid back guy, a little hot-headed if he is woken up when he is tired, usually has his hands in his pockets and he walks with a casual stride. A friendly guy who skates to much for his own good, usually smiles inspite of everything and loves to make people laugh. Usualy skips calls or ditches school altogether to go skate and hang with his buddies. He likes to flirt with the females and loves to 'touch' the females.

[B]Misc:[/B] Has a smiley face on his right upper arm, and his ears are pierced. Two balls and one hoop in his left ear and two balls in his right ear. A skater, as most would have expected so he usually has his skateboard with him, a complete bum who still lives with his parents and doesn't even own a car.[/COLOR]

[size=1]Name:Austin Tabris

Grade:Junior

Appearance:[url=http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=455435]Weeeeeeeee![/url]

Personality:Austin is very quit and only speaks when needed. He doesn't care for girls or sex, and wishes school wasn't so stupid. He thinks adults are stupid, and everyone else who thinks their smart are. He doesn't like being in a group, and doesn't like when others label him to one.

Misc:....... Blah[/size]

(is it ok that I'm playing two characters?)

Name: Avenel and Avenue Miro

Grade: Junior

Appearance:[URL=http://www.animeshrine.com/gallery.php?series=angelsanctuary&image=42]Avenel[/URL] and [URL=http://www.animeshrine.com/gallery.php?series=angelsanctuary&image=12]Avenue[/URL]

Personality: Avenel is a very calm and relaxed person. He gushes over the school boys, eyeing each one for little weaknesses that he can use over them. His feminine looks often confuses people and he uses that to his advantage, loving the way their faces look when they find out that he's a man. He loves his sister, his counterpart as he often refers to her, dearly, often having a very protective feeling over her. They both are seen together most of the time...but split when cornering students that they take to each own's liking. Avenue is very innocent looking, although that's not really the case. She's very hostile, often swinging her switchblade in front of girls in her class that she hates, threating to do damage to their "doll-like" faces. It is known that she hates men, and that she does, but she is infatuated with them. She often observes her brother and other males, wondering what it is like to be them. Same goes with girls. Like her brother, she also eyes the boys, giggling and laughing at them seductively. She also does the same with the schoolgirls. The twins are friends with Xavei Cho, both liking her attitude and her style of dress. They both dislike the popular people and often find ways to scare them....

Misc: They are claimed to be the most fashionable people of the school, always seen with a different outfit for everything. They are the ones that make the trends, even though they don't get credit for it. Both of them are also very intelligent and like to build things from scratch.

[color=olive][size=1][i][b]Name:[/b] Kotokiri Gen

[b]Age:[/b] 16

[b]Gender:[/b] Male

[b]Grade:[/b] Sophomore

[b]Appearance:[/b] A usually expressionless face, cute or handsome depends entirely on your view of 'cute' or 'handsome'. Some say he's hot, others say he's not. Your choice. He is roughly 6 ft. in height, and somewhat thin. His attire consists of a dark-blue T-shirt with the Kanji 'Warp' on it in bold-light coloring, and a pair of black sweat pants with a white line streaming down the side. Usually wears a black glove on his right hand. Outside, he prefers to wear a midnight black trench coat which covers his entire body much like a cloak does a vampire. All in all, he is a moving mass of black.

[b]Personality:[/b] He hates people. Period. He is never seen hanging around any of the crowd, whether it be popular, slutty, fashionable, nerdy, whatever. He goes alone, walks his path alone, and will retaliate violently should his path be obstructed. Some call him psycho for this, some call him socially immature, etc. etc. He could care less, however, and only talks to a select few, though very rarely. Any attempt to greet him and get his attention will immediately result in him ignoring and walking straight past you.

[b]Misc:[/b] He knows a few set of martial arts, such as Krav Maga, Aikido, and Kyokushin Karate. For these reasons, he rarely backs down from a fight, since he holds absolute confidence in his abilities to beat the living **** out of anyone, including a teacher. His true strength lies in his own 'style' where he combined his past 'experiences' into one uniform style.[/i][/color][/size]

[color=hotpink][size=1]Does everyone have to be a badass?

[b]Name:[/b] Valentine

[b]Age:[/b] 18

[b]Gender:[/b] Female

[b]Grade:[/b] Senior, baby!

[b]Appearance:[/b] 5'4", voluptuous, slim, graceful. She loves to show off her slender hips and perfect abs by wearing lots of mini-skirts and crop tops. Her favorite outfit is her pink pleated mini-skirt and her white collared cut off. Her navel is pierced and she has pink flower jewelry. Long blonde hair with white-blonde highlights and flashing blue eyes. Thigh-high white socks are a must, along with her black heeled mary-jane styled shoes.

[b]Personality:[/b] Outgoing and optimistic, she tends to make friends very easily and is rarely seen alone. She is the queen of the high school, crowned at Homecoming and most likely at Prom. She goes out on a limb to give back to the community and most of her peers love her. Her personal life is a bit of a mystery, making her very attractive to the guys around her.

[b]Misc:[/b] She is the captain of the school's infamous dance line who brings home the Grand Champion trophy every year, so she is very dedicated. That also means she can move her body in any sort of fashion.[/color][/size]

Name: Rayne Ze
grade: 12
appearence: He's gothic, so he always wears black. More often than not, he has a dog colar on as well. He has long black hair, and he isn't heistant to wear black lipstick. He isn't all that tall, and girls are always trying to get him in bed because he looks so good.
Personality: He is often a loner, and he occasionally does drugs, but he is an over all good person. He knows he looks good, but does not flaunt it, he just wears what is cool to him. He hates the sun, and he loves it when it rains and when it is nice and fresh after a spring rain.

Name: Michael Blackwell
Grade: Sophmore ( he failed twice)

Apperance: Mike is about 5'10 and weighs about 135 lbs. He has light bron skin and cronrools down to his shoulders. He wears a
white Wizards Jordan Wizards Jersey and a Wizards cap twisted in the front. Baggy blue juens and White Air Force Ones.

Personality: Mike is always got people aroind him. He has the habit of getting into fights and getting suspened alot. He does very little work and thats why he has failed twice. He is disruptive in class. He has good looks and know it but doesn't brag about it. Mike has lots of girls that he uses for sex that like him.

Misc: Mike smokes weed sometimes and even sell it when he needs some money. He also has a younger brother but he is in a higher grade than him.

Guest bahumant111088
Name:Xavier blackwell
Grade: juinor

Apperance: xavier is about 5'6 and weighs about 152 lbs. he has light brown skin, cornrows down to his back, black
southpolepants ,red mataching shirt, red and white Air force ones

Personnality: Xavier knows how to fight so he doesn't need his brother to back him up, he got skiped like twice, he is kinda shy and peverted at the same time, he likes this one girl in his class but is to shy to walk to her.

Guest Skyechild91

Name: Shaylee

Grade: Senior?

Appearance: Mid-back jet black hair in a braid, dark purple eyes, black thigh boots w/ thigh holsters, black loose long sleeved shirt, black fingerless gloves black jean shorts

Personality: Sweet, funny, slightly seductive, bisexual

Misc: Loves music, soccer

OOC: I cant do a detailed sign up today, Annie! Im brain dead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope this is okay....

[color=seagreen][font=times new roman][i][size=1] That is fine Guardian. You can detail her whenever your brain comes back to life.

Okay people, that is it. No more characters. Sign-ups have stopped. I have plenty people in the story, thanks.

~Annie[/color][/font][/i][/size]

[size=1][color=maroon]OOC: Back to high school. How weird. And yes, I have permission to be doing this. ^_^

[b]Name:[/b] Julia Venyard

[b]Age:[/b] 18

[b]Gender:[/b] Female

[b]Grade:[/b] 12th - Senior

[b]Appearance:[/b] Julia is kind of on the shorter side, and is rather thin, but not disgustingly so. Unlike a lot of the girls, she doesn't quite like skirts and so more often than not you'll find her in a pair of jeans and some sort of obscure band shirt. She likes to wear long sleeves, especially with her crazy shirts over that, but the weather doesn't always leave her that possibility. Dark brown hair, which is often mistaken for black, brown eyes, and thick lashes. She's always got toe socks on, whether she's wearing her classic striped shoes or flip-flops, and can often be seen with her ipod in hand. Also, it should be know that she doesn't "do" back packs - instead, she carries around a large tote-bag with the famous [i]Tournee du Chat Noir[/i] scribbled on it (the black cat picture).

[b]Personality:[/b] One of those rare types that actually enjoys learning and for the most part, pays attention in class, Julia does exceptionally well in school. She's also very involved within the theatre and yearbook department - she's big on art of all types. Normally optimistic, but not without a touch of sarcasm and a dry, cynical sort of humor. She's clever, pretty easy to get along with, and keeps a level head about things; Julia is always a good person to turn to if you ever need support of some kind.

[b]Misc:[/b] She detests math in all shapes and sizes, and doesn't really buy into the whole clique thing. She does recognize that they do tend to happen, and for the most part she tries to ignore the unspoken boundries of high school. She's also very skilled at ignoring the raging hormones that seem to surround her.[/color][/size]

[color=seagreen][font=times new roman][i]I asked for no more. The absolute last sign up was Arcadia because she wasn't able to sign up in time. I am sorry, but all of the writers are very active and I am trying to keep track of the posts that continueously come in. I am sorry, please don't be upset. It's just that there is enough action going on right now.[/color][/font][/i]