OtakuBoards

Does anyone on here know each other personally?

Yoda

Guest Master O Beans
Yep yep! I know BabyGirl, ~Boy Wonder~, BabyKiwi, and luvbug.

I went to school with em all...but I don't see those younings anymore...I'm far to cool to hang out with "High schoolers" Muaahahaha! (evil laugh) :D :rolleyes:
heh, merely joking though, we just have conflicting schedules...so bah!

Guest Majin Gohan
I know D3Assassin and SSJGoten seeing as they both go to my school. But Goten got himself banned and I never see D3 around much. So I'm the ultimate PHS(my school) survivor mwahahaha

[COLOR=red]One of my best friends, [b]"Crypie"[/b], used to post on the older boards....v2.0. But, he says he doesn't have time for it anymore:p. Who needs him:(?!?! LOL:devil: [size=1]However, there was also Hybridofrage.....but let's not mention him:flaming:. Sucker:o.[/size] Aaaaand, I bet no one even recognizes these names.....:laugh:[/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Majin Gohan [/i]
[B]I know D3Assassin and SSJGoten seeing as they both go to my school. But Goten got himself banned and I never see D3 around much. So I'm the ultimate PHS(my school) survivor mwahahaha [/B][/QUOTE]

Heh, My High school apparently has the same acronym as yours...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i]
[B]Yep yep! I know BabyGirl, ~Boy Wonder~, BabyKiwi, and luvbug.

I went to school with em all...but I don't see those younings anymore...I'm far to cool to hang out with "High schoolers" Muaahahaha! (evil laugh) :D :rolleyes:
heh, merely joking though, we just have conflicting schedules...so bah! [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]No actually it's because we don't want to hang out with a loser like you. Hah! Joking, am I :D

Yep, like Master said, I know (Master), Boy Wonder, Baby Kiwi, and luvbug...we're all DeWittiots! Good times...[/color]

Guest Mr. Shiny Happy
I knew the Laughter of Stock. But he said he got banned. lol. Moron. He's a pretty G*R*O*O*V*Y guy, though he can get REALLY annoying and stupid at times. Don't get me wrong though, we live next door to each other and are the BESTEST OLDEST friends EVER.

Guest Majin Gohan
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]

Heh, My High school apparently has the same acronym as yours... [/B][/QUOTE]

The middle school could be PMS (Pewaukee Middle School) but instead they it has the name Asa Clark Middle School

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ssj chic [/i]
[B]i know phsycoaccess, ssj babe (my annoying sis) and Yuri that perverted freak....who knows...maybe one day i'll meet ppl from the boards...that means...
WARNING: WATCH OUT
MWUAHA here i come [/B][/QUOTE]
hahaha i am ready 4 yaz lol

my middle school is VCHMS

[color=orangered][size=1]I don't know anyone here in real life (although I do know some people personally...if that makes sense).

However, I know that Warlock lives about 15 minutes from my house lol. Although I've never met him.

And Final Flash lives in New Zealand...which isn't really all that far...even plane tickets there are REALLY cheap.[/color][/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B][color=orangered][size=1]I don't know anyone here in real life (although I do know some people personally...if that makes sense).
[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]Makes perfect sense to me....

No, I don't know anyone IRL. [Well, my siblings were registered at one point, but they had a combined total of about 40 posts....this was all back at V1.]

Guest Majin Gohan
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i]
[B]Makes perfect sense to me....

No, I don't know anyone IRL. [Well, my siblings were registered at one point, but they had a combined total of about 40 posts....this was all back at V1.] [/B][/QUOTE]

Oh yes I forgot my lil bro was registered here. And depending on where in Wisconsin you live I could possibly meet you

Ehh, well as most of you already know I did meet Adam... I slightly regret this, mostly because of his elaborate interpretation of the not-so-interesting event =]. And that's it... I believe.. I'm gonna meet an older member who's not around anymore next summer.