Yoda Posted October 9, 2001 Posted October 9, 2001 Do you guys actually know anyone on the boards personally? I know a guy called MajinVegeta personally. You probably don't know him as he only has about 30 posts.
amibasuki Posted October 9, 2001 Posted October 9, 2001 hmm, I know Anna personally:cross::p someone named kool-aid or somethin' like that might start coming on soon too (she's another sis of mine)
Guest Master O Beans Posted October 9, 2001 Posted October 9, 2001 Yep yep! I know BabyGirl, ~Boy Wonder~, BabyKiwi, and luvbug. I went to school with em all...but I don't see those younings anymore...I'm far to cool to hang out with "High schoolers" Muaahahaha! (evil laugh) :D :rolleyes: heh, merely joking though, we just have conflicting schedules...so bah!
Guest Majin Gohan Posted October 9, 2001 Posted October 9, 2001 I know D3Assassin and SSJGoten seeing as they both go to my school. But Goten got himself banned and I never see D3 around much. So I'm the ultimate PHS(my school) survivor mwahahaha
Sephiroth Posted October 9, 2001 Posted October 9, 2001 I don't know anyone from the boards in real life, although Tien lives pretty close to me, we haven't met each other though....
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted October 9, 2001 Posted October 9, 2001 [COLOR=red]One of my best friends, [b]"Crypie"[/b], used to post on the older boards....v2.0. But, he says he doesn't have time for it anymore:p. Who needs him:(?!?! LOL:devil: [size=1]However, there was also Hybridofrage.....but let's not mention him:flaming:. Sucker:o.[/size] Aaaaand, I bet no one even recognizes these names.....:laugh:[/COLOR]
DeathKnight Posted October 9, 2001 Posted October 9, 2001 i know no one personally, and no one knows me personally O.o
Flash Posted October 9, 2001 Posted October 9, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Majin Gohan [/i] [B]I know D3Assassin and SSJGoten seeing as they both go to my school. But Goten got himself banned and I never see D3 around much. So I'm the ultimate PHS(my school) survivor mwahahaha [/B][/QUOTE] Heh, My High school apparently has the same acronym as yours...
Krillen Posted October 9, 2001 Posted October 9, 2001 I know chikachikagohan..but shes a b!tch!!!lol just look at her sig and you will know why.
BabyGirl Posted October 9, 2001 Posted October 9, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i] [B]Yep yep! I know BabyGirl, ~Boy Wonder~, BabyKiwi, and luvbug. I went to school with em all...but I don't see those younings anymore...I'm far to cool to hang out with "High schoolers" Muaahahaha! (evil laugh) :D :rolleyes: heh, merely joking though, we just have conflicting schedules...so bah! [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]No actually it's because we don't want to hang out with a loser like you. Hah! Joking, am I :D Yep, like Master said, I know (Master), Boy Wonder, Baby Kiwi, and luvbug...we're all DeWittiots! Good times...[/color]
Transtic Nerve Posted October 9, 2001 Posted October 9, 2001 Well, I don't at the moment... i knwo people personally on AIM.. people who'm I've known over a year.... but I plan on meeting 4 people soon....
Guest Zeh Posted October 9, 2001 Posted October 9, 2001 Matt D who used to come here. Although i never met him, he lived a very short way away from me.
Guest Mr. Shiny Happy Posted October 9, 2001 Posted October 9, 2001 I knew the Laughter of Stock. But he said he got banned. lol. Moron. He's a pretty G*R*O*O*V*Y guy, though he can get REALLY annoying and stupid at times. Don't get me wrong though, we live next door to each other and are the BESTEST OLDEST friends EVER.
Phantasy Freak Posted October 9, 2001 Posted October 9, 2001 Saturn_healer is my best-est-est-est friend...She is pretty kowl...Its fun to beat up her lil brother...He is kinda kowl but sometimes he is a meanie-pants....but he has an account here but doesn't post much...but Saturn_healer and her lil brother are the only two I know personally..
Lia Posted October 9, 2001 Posted October 9, 2001 i know phsycoaccess, ssj babe (my annoying sis) and Yuri that perverted freak....who knows...maybe one day i'll meet ppl from the boards...that means... WARNING: WATCH OUT MWUAHA here i come
Guest Majin Gohan Posted October 9, 2001 Posted October 9, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i] [B] Heh, My High school apparently has the same acronym as yours... [/B][/QUOTE] The middle school could be PMS (Pewaukee Middle School) but instead they it has the name Asa Clark Middle School
Sui Generis Posted October 9, 2001 Posted October 9, 2001 Hm..None of you probably know her considering she doesn't POST very much!! :flaming: Lol but I know kireikage...We go to the same school! She cool!
sia Posted October 9, 2001 Posted October 9, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ssj chic [/i] [B]i know phsycoaccess, ssj babe (my annoying sis) and Yuri that perverted freak....who knows...maybe one day i'll meet ppl from the boards...that means... WARNING: WATCH OUT MWUAHA here i come [/B][/QUOTE] hahaha i am ready 4 yaz lol my middle school is VCHMS
James Posted October 9, 2001 Posted October 9, 2001 [color=orangered][size=1]I don't know anyone here in real life (although I do know some people personally...if that makes sense). However, I know that Warlock lives about 15 minutes from my house lol. Although I've never met him. And Final Flash lives in New Zealand...which isn't really all that far...even plane tickets there are REALLY cheap.[/color][/size]
Sara Posted October 9, 2001 Posted October 9, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i] [B][color=orangered][size=1]I don't know anyone here in real life (although I do know some people personally...if that makes sense). [/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]Makes perfect sense to me.... No, I don't know anyone IRL. [Well, my siblings were registered at one point, but they had a combined total of about 40 posts....this was all back at V1.]
Guest Majin Gohan Posted October 10, 2001 Posted October 10, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i] [B]Makes perfect sense to me.... No, I don't know anyone IRL. [Well, my siblings were registered at one point, but they had a combined total of about 40 posts....this was all back at V1.] [/B][/QUOTE] Oh yes I forgot my lil bro was registered here. And depending on where in Wisconsin you live I could possibly meet you
MischiefLink Posted October 11, 2001 Posted October 11, 2001 I know DuoGod_of_Death I think that is his name.. We go to the same school.
masterfork Posted October 11, 2001 Posted October 11, 2001 Ehh, well as most of you already know I did meet Adam... I slightly regret this, mostly because of his elaborate interpretation of the not-so-interesting event =]. And that's it... I believe.. I'm gonna meet an older member who's not around anymore next summer.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now