OtakuBoards

What do you want for X-Mas?

Revelation

[size=1][color=999999]Well, the time is near and the question to ask is, what do you want for christmas? I'm wondering because everyone wants something different, so...this is my question to the OBers.

My answer is that I want to stay in Oregon and not move to Atlanta. I want to have a happy family. I want to not fight with my brother. Those are what I really want for Christmas.

My second answer would be that I want a black belt, Gift Certificates, money, Bebe Handbag, hoodies, beanies, clothes, watch, Suzuki Hayabusa 1300, Samsung SGH summin, Nokia 3600/3650, Motorola V70, car, and lots of money.

Now, it's your turn. What do YOU want for Christmas?[/size][/color]

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[color=blue]Let's see...
I want my husband not to go to Iraq
A big snow strom in Buffalo on the 3rd of January so Lincoln has to stay longer
A new car
I want to be the sole winner of the NY lotto
And of course...some good anime[/color]
[color=royalblue]Now tell me, if you had a guy that looked like this would [i]you[/i] want to send him back to the army?[/color]

[color=tomato] [size=1] Let's see, Christmas list:
1) A giant stuffed Care Bear.

2) The Pirate's of the Carribbean Soundtrack. Such good music.

3) To get into University of Minnisota: Twin Cities.

Yup, that about covers it![/size] [/color]

Lets have a look here...

Some money. Say, about a grand or two. :D Then I'll have enough to do up my car, and get it road worthy... actually, alot more than road worthy, but anyway...

Clothes. I have so many clothes right now, I wouldn't be able to wear them all if you gave me half a year. But there's a heap of new clothes that I haven't got. I want them. Now.

A house.... what can I say?

I want a few things, because I am poor and my family is not.
-My computer to run things... it's broken (games, internet works fine, you yuckly little OB kiddies *bweee*)
-Family Guy Season 3 box-set
-Steven Lynch's "Superhero" CD
-A barnes and nobles gift card ( I live there)

Oh yeah, enough with the spammy replys. There are some fun replys here. If you bother posting crap.. i'll delete crap and PM you my ire.

[color=indigo]I have a couple things on my list this year, and I think I have been good enough that if Santa decides to cheat me out of anything I?ll give him the finger and buy it myself :)

Final Fantasy X-2: I really wasn?t all that excited about this sequel, but one of my friends said it was pretty good so I broke down

Nightmare Before Christmas: I have it on VHS, I want it on DVD?simple enough

Grave of Fireflies: I think this title will complete my anime collection for a while, anyway, it is a really incredible movie

Clothes: I am fixated on some of the sweaters that Polo and Tommy Hilfiger have designed this year, so I asked for quite a bit of clothes. The biggest problem that I have with clothes is that I am between sizes. Large shirts tend to be a bit tight through my chest and shoulders, XL is too big everywhere else?anyway, sweaters at least seem to fit

Peace on Earth, Good Will Towards Men: I feel that if I leave without asking for some kid of unobtainable ideology I would be just another selfish Scrooge or Grinch![/color]

[color=gray]
I don't really do Christmas presents.
But oh well. I still have my desires ^_~
-I would like a huge teddybear to lay against =P
-A digital [i]video[/i] camera (ive got a normal digital camera already)
-And ehm... A few CD's i guesse ^_^;;[/color]

Let's see:

1. Final Fantasy X-2
2. The Utena Movie
3. powerpuff Girl Socks
4. Final Fantasy 7
5. Soul Calibor 2 (only rented it)
6. Silent Hill 3
7. The EyeToy (come on, like that ain't cool!)
8. New CD player
9. Blank CDs
10. My computer privelges back... haha.... --

Oh yes and Kaiby's sex-c arse! XD XD

[size=1][color=999999]Wow. Interesting things. And I want what some people want, TEDDY BEAR! A Boyfriend, CDs- but I mostly burn mine soO yeah. LoL. But what I want is to sit with a guy I like underneath the moonlit night and when the snow starts to fall we kiss! LoL.[/size][/color]

[color=deeppink]This year I would love to have the following:

A few of those really nice checkered shirts that you get in surf shops.

These great shoes that I saw... Perfect for Summer parties... I have so many shoes, but it's just never enough.

A few good books and the X-Men DVDs

That's about it. Not asking for too much, really :)[/color]

All i want for christmas is:

an IPOD
a new cell phone (samsung A600)
a Tiffanys name bracelet
DDR ultramix for x-box
more video games (Budokai 2 :) )
and a few pairs of Mavi jeans...

I know im getting all of this so...yeah (parents being devorced have its benifits lol)

I guess what I really want for Christmas is to see my Grandparents again. They've been arguing a lot and I haven't seen them for over 18 months. :bawl: I miss them loads.

I sometimes fantancise (sp?) that at least one of them just shows up on Christmas morning but I don't think that's going to happen. :(

I think that's enough of my sob stories for today. I also [i] deperately [/i] need a chair for Christmas. *Everyone gives strange looks* YES, I REALLY NEED ONE!!!

Sorry you have to move, honey. I moved out of my old house two days after Christmas, so I know how it feels to want that so badly for Christmas. I guess that means my two year anniversery in this house is coming up, ne?

So anyway, what I want for Christmas... well, I'd like to just be able to relax and look forward to my favorite holiday, like I do every year. I've been so busy with schoolwork and such, next thing I know, Christmas is in less than a week. It makes me so sad that I missed all the excitement and waiting that I usually enjoy. And now that I have everyone's presents, I think I can finally get excited. In fact, putting this in words, I just realized that Christmas is in less than a week.

YES! *Cheers*

I'd also like the Extended Version of Two Towers (LOTR), because I'm just a dork that way, I guess. :beer:

[size=1] I want the Christ to be taken out of mass. Christ-Mass=[strike]Christ[/strike]mass.

What did I ask for?

1)Book with HP Lovecraft's works.
2)A book that contains all of e.e. cumming's poems--it's a very huge book.
3)A book containing all of Poe's works.
4)Silent Hill 1, Silent Hill 2, Silent Hill 3.
5)Final Fantasy X-2.
6)All of Dr. Seuss's books.
7)Some [b]high-quality[/b] headphones.

And--instead of those, maybe just a guitar. But I know my parents instead got the things listed above--well, at least some--because I don't even want it all. I don't even want anything to begin with.

My parents also laughed at me when I told them I wanted all of Dr. Seuss's books. They told me I need to grow up--because those books are for little kids.

No they aren't. [i]They[/i] are the ones that need to grow up.

So they refused to get me those books--but I'll get some with my money if I get enough.

I actually don't care about Christmas this year too much in general. Usually I'm so happy when it is Christmas and wait until it comes with envy and want and desire. Not this year--at least not to as acute of an extent.[/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mitch [/i]
[B][size=1] I want the Christ to be taken out of mass. Christ-Mass=[strike]Christ[/strike]mass.[/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

How about we call it "materialism day"- and Christmas can be an optional thing for those who actually want to go to something religious.

After all, no-one expects you to celebrate the Jewish holidays, so I see no reason why you ought to celebrate the Christian ones with their proper names when it's nothing other than for the sake of being materialistic.

At least, that's mostly the case in the UK. In America maybe everything's a whole lot more perfect..

edit: oops.. nearly missed the subject all together.

In terms of material gifts, I'm getting an NIV concordance, the works of Josephus, a Greek New Testament, and 2 of the 3 U2 Albums I still don't have yet (out of 12 total). Beyond that I dunno what I'll get.

But then, I know a frightening amount of people going through some kind of messy phase in their life right now- and I guess the ideal thing I hope for is that they would find some enjoyment out of Christmas this year.

It seems doubtful, but I'm generally quite actively optimistic to an irritating degree.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dan L [/i]
[B]How about we call it "materialism day"- and Christmas can be an optional thing for those who actually want to go to something religious.

After all, no-one expects you to celebrate the Jewish holidays, so I see no reason why you ought to celebrate the Christian ones with their proper names when it's nothing other than for the sake of being materialistic.

At least, that's mostly the case in the UK. In America maybe everything's a whole lot more perfect.. [/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1] It is like this here. I am given presents even though I don't deserve them nor do I want them at this point.

I told my parents I didn't want anything and they said I had to get something.

It's nice to get things, but it's also selfish. Might as well be selfish rather than giving it seems.[/size]