OtakuBoards

What do you want for X-Mas?

Revelation

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mitch [/i]
[B][size=1] It is like this here. I am given presents even though I don't deserve them nor do I want them at this point.

I told my parents I didn't want anything and they said I had to get something.

It's nice to get things, but it's also selfish. Might as well be selfish rather than giving it seems.[/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

No-where is perfect.. I meant to add a smiley on that last thing I said. Something between sarcasm and hinting on the fact that the american, stereotyped by other countries, is such that he or she thinks that America is perfect. However I doubt if there really is such a smiley ;)

(To all)
By no means do I believe any of you actually think that your country is perfect. That's just kind of the vibe that's given off a lot in hollywood- and if you do actually think that, you have my deepest sympathy.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[color=indigo]Ok, what do i want?[/color]

[color=indigo]I want:[/color]
1. Game Boy Advance SP <--- need that badly
2. a Kwan Dao (chinese style sword)
3. FFX-2 <-- just gotta have it
4. Another PS2 memory card
5. lots and lots of batteries <-- for my CD Player (damn battery drainer)
6. Megumi Hayashibara <---- so friggin' hott XD

I know I'm not gonna get what I want for Christmas...inless I walk up and down his street trying to figure out which house is his...:sweat:..actually thats not a bad idea. *take sout imaginary tape recorder*Mental note:take dog so it doesn't look like I'm a stalker*puts away imaginary tape recorder* Actually it'd be enough if I could see him in his Jazz Band uniform again.:love2: So hot! ^_^*takes out Alec plushy and huggles it till it pops* Um whoops...but hey my fortune cookie said "You will have good luck in your personal affairs." so it was actually a fortune this time! Yay!
Well back to the topic. I'll be fine with some copic markers, some new manga, and some Anime. Oh and lots and lots of books. I'd like a laptop too but that ain't happing...bu then I have my birthday too....

[size=1][color=chocolate]My christmas list wasn't as big as last year, because I didn't want DOLLS. *shivers*

1. Family Guy Volume 1 (Season 1 &2) and Volume 2 (Season 3)
2. Final Fantasy X2
3. Finding Nemo on DVD (oh come on, who doesn't like this movie?)
4. Pirates of the Carribean on DVD
5. Photoshop
6. Earphones (dog got a hold of one pair, other pair broke on the school bus, and third pair was sucked up by my vacuum)

That's all I want for Christmas! (maybe some money too)[/size][/color]

[color=#006699]Well, I pretty much know everything I'm getting for Christmas. Because I'm a sneaky little bastard. So far I know I've gotten these things.

[list]
[*]Mario Kart: Double Dash (GCN)
[*]True Crime: Streets of LA (PS2)
[*]Need For Speed: Underground (PS2)
[*]Get Backers - Episodes 1 - 50 (DVD)
[*]Family Guy (DVD) [ Note: Unsure of what season. ]
[*]Finch Shirt
[*]Hurly Shirt
[*]Pocket Watch
[/list]

It'll be a good Christmas this year. And that is without my Brother's present, which is most likely THUG (PS2). Also I got 50 bucks from my Grandpa. Can't wait for Christmas morning. [/color]

I would really like to have tons of things...

I don't think anyone in my family is getting anything this year.

If I could have one thing, it would be a perfectly calm, relaxing and enjoyable holiday with my family.

If I could have several things....

xbox w/ doa: online, tiger woods, halo, project gotham racing.
Maybe a few ps2 games
All the fluids changed in my car.

And thats about it.

I hope you all have a great holiday and remember, it's not the gift, it's the thought that counts.

Guest OutlawKFK
all i want is my X-box and a couple games but the parents never give enough money to buy the stuff i want.

If i would of asked for them right up as gifts they would of got me the wrong thing so now i just ask for money.

Its much easier and harder this way

Hmmmmm. Well, assuming I get something other than coal...

- The Unfinished Works of Tolkien & The Simillarion (or however you spell it)

- Various Anime Movies (Spirited Away, Grave of the Fireflies, Ghost in the Shell, ect.)

- The entire freakin' Chobits colletion

- The recent Hillary Clinton Book, and something by Anne Coulter. I like to see things from [u]both[/u] sides of the tracks. Makes things interesting. ;)

- A certain someone

- Not being so busy so I can get on OB regularly instead of random moments like this.

Ah!!

12 cupcakes (to share with friends)
11 lunch tickets
10 new computer games
9 dilber calenders
8 dragon statues
7 gamecube games
6 ps2 games
FIVE GOLDEN COINS
4 egg timers
3 cell phones
2 digital cameras
AND A CAR IN THE DRIVE....WAYYY

Actualy there is only one thing i want... and that is a Miniature Greyhound. Thats all i want... and i already know im getting one! Hehe.... aside from the dog id love a bunch of dragon thigns... im totally obsessed with dragons

Your obsessed with dragons too? Well, this is what I want for christmas and I know I'm getting most of it already:

1.DBZ Budokai 2
2. A cat
3. All of the Jason Movies
4. All of the Freddy Movies
5. USB Keyboard
6. Italian Dictionary

This is the stuff I have already been allowed to open(hehehe, I'm lucky aren't I?)

1. RPG Maker 2
2. Dragon Statue

Another thing that i would like, is for my family to finally get along. It seems that whenever my brother has to "speak his mind" it gets my dad really pissed off, and well, you don't want to see him when he's mad. So i'm going to ask and pray that those too finally get along, and that my brother comes to his senses.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by duorocks17 [/i]
[B]Another thing that i would like, is for my family to finally get along. It seems that whenever my brother has to "speak his mind" it gets my dad really pissed off, and well, you don't want to see him when he's mad. So i'm going to ask and pray that those too finally get along, and that my brother comes to his senses. [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=darkred]*pat pat* i think i wish for my parents to get along... because they are fighting constantly and so close to divorce
it'd just make me happy for them to get along on christmas..even if it is just for a day, y'know?[/COLOR]

Dragons.. oh my yes... i have az dragon torch light in my room... three posters... five shirts i never wear... just tacK them on my wall... And the little statues...

What id love for christmas aside from the dog is this...

Oriental things to transform my room from unorganized mess to feng shui room of relaxation. Im so obsessed with dragons and oriental things thats another thing i just want.

Well, I got my iPod on sunday, but we had to out and get some of the system requirements and a ton of stuff happened, so I only really started using it today.

Since that's 200 bucks more than my parents normally spend on me, no other presens shall be given to me.

Some things i want for X-mas include:

[list]
[*]A Horse
[*]A horse
[*]A horse
[*]A horse
[*]A horse
[*] Money
[*]A horse
[*]A horse
[*]A horse
[*]A horse
[*] Money
[*]A horse
[*]A horse
[*]A horse
[*]A horse
[*]A horse
[*]and A horse!!!
[/list]

I'm also happy I have no homework exept to read a book
:excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: