OtakuBoards

So, what'd Santa bring you?

Guest cloricus

[size=1]I asked for a bunch of books and movies, so that's basically what I got. That, and some spiffy toes socks with bells on them. And Muse's [i]Showbiz[/i]. Huzzah.

My mom is the queen of "little things" however, so I got a lot of random stuff, too. Like an orange. She was especially excited about this key chain light thing that has a couple different settings; one of the blinking settings is actually S.O.S. in morse code. She turned it on to show me and then went off about how if I'm ever in trouble on campus then I can shine the light in his eye and blind him. >.> Thanks mom!

All in all, though, a very satisfying Christmas. ^_^[/size]

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[SIZE=1][B]I got:

50 pounds (Dollors, whatever)
Both X-Men DVD's
Pirates of the Caribbean DVD
Agent Cody Banks DVD
Phoenix nights DVD
LoTR: RoTK Game
A light-up pen O.o
Action Replay Cheat Cartridge (For GBA)
Chocolate
Pirates of the Caribbean Game (It is out!)
X-Men: Wolverine's revenge
Smugglers Run 2

Geeh... and I asked them not to get me anything....[/SIZE][/B]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Deedlit [/i]
[B][color=009966]lol It really freaks her out when I wear it because I look like a ringwraith[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Or the Grim Reaper, ehehe...

---

I got my beautiful 20mm f/2.8 lens, so nothing else matters. My life is complete.[/color]

[COLOR=green]After reading what some of the people here have received, I'm wondering where the whole idea of coal for the bad/spoiled/greedy went...

I was fortunate enough to receive:

[I][B]The Matrix DVD

4 Star Wars Comic Books: (Rite of Passage 1 and 3, plus Star Wars: A Valentines Story and Emissaries to Malastare)

2003 World Almanac

New Jedi Order: The Final Prophecy

The New Jedi Order: The Unifying Force[/B][/I]

Mostly reading material, and very satisfying. The biggest gift I received this Christmas was purchased by none other than me. A black [B]Gameboy SP[/B], which has proved to be vastly superior to my old Gameboy Advance. Got to love that backlight...

Anyways, Merry Christmas to all...[/COLOR]

[list]
[*]Misfits Coffin Box Set (4 CDs, booklet and a Fiend Club Pin)
[*]Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring Extended Edition DVD Set
[*]King of the Hill Season 2 Box DVD Set
[*]2 Magic the Gathering Starter Sets (with Magic Online packed in)
[*]Old Daredevil and West Coast Avengers Comics
[*]Philips CD Clock Radio
[*]Red Converse All-Stars
[*]Radeon 9600 128 MB Pro
[*]Tons of AA Batteries (heh)
[*]Gold Game Boy Advance SP (with Mario Advance 4 packed in)
[*]Mario & Luigi (GBA game)
[*]Disgaea (PS2 game)
[*]$20 Best Buy Gift Card
[*]Lord of the Rings Ring Wraith figure
[*]Activision Anthology (PS2 game)
[*]GameCube Controller
[*]$100 cash
[*]$25 check
[/list]

I think that's it. I'm happy, as I actually got some things I didn't know about. I really dislike knowing all my gifts in advance, but it happens a lot... otherwise I wind up with 90 things I can't even use (my grandma used to buy me SNES games when I only had a NES, for example).

My brothers got lots of cool games and toys, so they'll be fun to mess with.

Arcadia, isn't it nice to actually hold something tangible from Muse? :)

Well, my brother got some new PS2 games, so I'm not allowed to borrow his ps2.... So what the hell am I gonna do with these games that my older bro got me?

Today I got some clothes (All the pants I got were 2-4 sizes too large. Mom! I'm not getting that fat!)
Three how to draw manga books. My dad bought one, my mom two of them. I had to explain to my dad its ok to have more than one because they each have different stuff in them.
A really, really, really, really, really soft fleece blanket. I mean, I've had soft fleece before, but goddamn!
A black and purple coat from hot topic.
Three pairs of shoes?! I'm normally good with one pair for a good six months....
Plenty of sketchbooks. That makes me so happy!
2nd season of Sailor moon! (Score!)
Socks! (Score! #2)
Ummm.... A pony figurine? I'm afraid to ask my mom if this was actually meant for my little sister. Well, if I really want to, I could sell it to her....

And one of my older brother got: Lots of hints! Kitchen knifes, pots, pans, some random appliances. He's 24.

[size=1][color=crimson]Hmm what did Santa bring me....

Nine Inch Nails: And All That Could Have Been...
Marilyn Manson: Smells Like Children
Black Sabbath: Symptom of the Universe
Panasonic CD Player
Angel Season One Boxset
20"inch Television
A Coat
Cradle of Filth T-shirt
A Sweater from Montreal Canada
Some Socks
Buffy The Vampire Slayer Tin Container (Collectible Item)
Gift Certificates for the Movies
And Simpsons Boxers (I mean come on that's awesome lol)

Yup I'm pretty happy plus that 20"inch T.V. Is a big score.[/size][/color]

Here what I got:

Sword of Mana and Mario & Luigi for my GBA
Arc the Lad Complete DVD Collection
$30 in cash
$10 gift certificate for Whataburger
Two pairs of pants and a black sweater

I was going to ask for a GBA SP but I wanted the DVD collection more. Twas a great Christmas morning, especially for my nephew. ^_^

A list of the stuff I got:

-Miracle Perfume, Lotion and glitter stick thingamajig. Smells wonderful.

-The Darkness's "Permition to Land" I basically told me mum to buy it for me, but all is well.

-A coat. It's very furry and corduroyish, God knows I'll never use it in Florida, but o well.

-The Davinci Code. I mentioned it to my mother and sister over the telephone when they were at Barnes and Nobles. To check the price for me because the book looked really interesting. They got it for me ^_^

-A sweater with little leather belt straps near the left booby. Turtle neck, it's really nice.

-Shorts. I'm not sure why, I rarely ever wear shorts, but they're nice nonetheless.

-Shoelaces, army style and some green ones with red stars.

-Sally from the Nightmare Before Christmas Pajamas. I need not explain how wonderful these are, they just are.

-Two t-shirts. One says, "Aren't I just a ray of F$#@&*% sunshine!" and the other says, "Playtime" and has little yellow duckies on it.

-Tinkerbell shirt. It's really nice and glittery ^_^

And that's it I think. Great presents, I'm happy and I appreciate it a whole lot ^_^ I'm a sucker for material possesions.

[FONT=arial]the cooolest thing we got this year is a PUPPY!!! she's this cute, white little chihuahua that we got from Tori and her family when Anna and I went to go send them their presents. so far we've decided on the name Puppet. teh cuteness.

some other neato stuff I got today was the Italian Job soundtrack (yay!), some coolish-looking shirts and a skirt, light blue fleece bathrobe, a harmonica (?), Media Play gift certificate (not sure how much it's worth though ^_^'), candy (of course), and jewelry. one of my friends got me the Jason Mraz and Clay Aiken albums with a Chik-Fil-A cow plushie the day school let out, so I was really happy with that, too. yes, it's been a good, good Christmas.... *goes off and plays with Puppet*

[i]EDIT:[/i] as of now, her name is Pippen. ^_^[/FONT]

I liked this year pretty good (even though there were a few mix ups)

~ F-Zero GX game for gamecube : Well, actually I wasn't supposed to get this game. I was supposed to get Double dash, but my mom ordered the wrong game, so, I have this one, but im still getting double dash.
~ Prince Of Persia Sands of Time game for game cube : I WAS supposed to get this one
~ A Snare drum and stand : :toothy: Im going to drive my family insane!
~ Clothes from American eagle : I got a few shirts and desert camoflage (sp?) Pants with a dragon carwling up the right pant leg.
~ Trog Dor the Burninator Hoody : For those of you who go to Homestar Runner.
~ Trigun 1st DVD : Well... I havn't gotten this yet... but I know im going to.
~ Red Wallet : For holding money
~ Wolf callendar : Im ready for 2004
~ Fox painting: One of a kind

[size=1]Yes Tony, it feels very good. I think my mom took a picture of me hugging it, so that says enough right there.

I also got a ton of batteries.. but I don't really have anything to use them in. That, and a sewing kit. Yeah, me with a sharp point needle. Great idea.[/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by amibasuki [/i]
[B][FONT=arial]the cooolest thing we got this year is a PUPPY!!! she's this cute, white little chihuahua that we got from Tori and her family when Anna and I went to go send them their presents. so far we've decided on the name Puppet. teh cuteness.

some other neato stuff I got today was the Italian Job soundtrack (yay!), some coolish-looking shirts and a skirt, light blue fleece bathrobe, a harmonica (?), Media Play gift certificate (not sure how much it's worth though ^_^'), candy (of course), and jewelry. one of my friends got me the Jason Mraz and Clay Aiken albums with a Chik-Fil-A cow plushie the day school let out, so I was really happy with that, too. yes, it's been a good, good Christmas.... *goes off and plays with Puppet*

[i]EDIT:[/i] as of now, her name is Pippen. ^_^[/FONT] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=009966]Darn. You beat me to it....

Yes, we got her about an hour ago. [i]Pippin[/i] (notice the spelling, Ste.) is about six weeks old, so she's not that big either. I already made her a cute little collar too! I think our beagle is a tad bit jealous though, but they get along great. ^^

[/color]

[color=002E55]Ha, people actually like Muse? I'm amazed. *Huge fan*

Well, I got and iPod, my name written on a dragon in Japanese, some random clothes and "dude, where's my country?" by Michael Moore. That, along with a 'muse live' DVD, something my cousin got me because he's filmed a lot of their shows and got it free. :)[/color]

lol gifts this year

3 sets of clothes (1 set of PJs the rest is normal.)
4. Dynasty Warriors 4 Extreme Legends for PS2
5. Dynasty Warriors 4 for PS2
6. Pokemon Sapphire for GBA
7. Baseball bat (erm, I was really surprised.... it now resides under my bed and easy to get when somebody breaks into the house....)
8. Network adapter for PS2
9. Final Fantasy 11
10. A watch -_-
11. $50

Good christmas this year XD

I slept in until four in the afternoon, then woke up, had tea, turned on my stereo, and went back to sleep.

I've been working so much lately, I could fall asleep standing up. Funny how the one day I get off, is Christmas Day. It didn't worry me though... well deserved sleep.

I just realised I had someting waiting or me on the breakfast table today, the day after Christmas. :drunk: A new stereo. :) Now I can play all my CDs... ha. :smoke:

In terms of presents, this is nearly the best Christmas I've ever had--second only to last year, when I unexpectedly received a PS2.

I got:

--[b]The Da Vinci Code[/b] by Dan Brown [book]
--[b]Nausicaa of the Valley of Wind: Perfect Collection[/b] by Hayao Miyazaki [set of four graphic novels]
--[b]A Game of Thrones[/b] by George R. R. Martin [the first volume in a fantasy series]
--[b]Traitor's Moon[/b] by Lynn Flewelling [the last volume in a fantasy series]
--[b]RahXephon Bible[/b] by Yukata Izubuchi [anime artbook]

--[b]The Adventures of Indiana Jones[/b] [DVD box set containing the entire trilogy, plus a separate disc of bonus material]
--[b]Kiki's Delivery Service[/b] [DVD]
--[b]Clicked Singles Best 13[/b] by L'Arc~En~Ciel [CD]
--[b]Return of the King Soundtrack[/b] [CD]
--[b]Return of the King[/b] [video game]

While few of these gifts were surprising, since I had specifically asked for many of them, I'm still incredibly happy and satisfied. I can only hope that everyone's day ends up being as good as mine has been thus far.

~Dagger~

Santa brought me an electric guitar (mint green), and all the accesories! Yay! I've been askin for one for a year and a half! I also got a nightmare before christmas musical jewerly box (I LOVE IT!!), and matching buttons. My brothers got a PS2 and other things, and my sister got a DVD player and other things. I think my parents went for the expensive presents this year...but all in all it was a good christmas.

Well seeing as how bad of a year this was for my family ( mom's job bancrupted, dad's bussiness not doin to well this time of year, grandparents all retired or retireing, bills-bills-bills) I'm still pretty much good to go. When your goin through rough times you understand at how un-fun the holidays can be. Not much but hey at least it's something cause some family's don't get to have Christmas.

Let's see, All in total I got....
-$100
-a pair of genuine diamiond earings I wanted ( I got 2 holes in my left ear )
- a new MP3 player.
- some bad-*** looking shirts.
- some more art supplies and a couple How To Draw Anime books.
- the DBZ Budokai 2 PS2 game.

Not alot compared to others but hey, at least it's somthing.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ReTarr [/i]
[B]Santa brought me an electric guitar (mint green), and all the accesories! Yay! [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=tomato] [size=1] A mint green guitar! Awesome! Now if only we could find a cantaloupe one ! ~_^

Christmas was good this year, not only did I get what I wanted, but I love giving presents. Just ask my friends! *cue evil laughter*

Santa (or my family) brought-
>Pirates of the Caribbean soundtrack (So good!)
>Pirates of the Caribbean DVD (twice, geez I didn't even ASK for
this)
>These AWESOME prints I found at a antique shop but couldn't afford, matted and everything. I wonder how Santa knew?
>An awesome crocheted poncho. (My mom can do wonders with yarn and crochet needles!)
>Snow boots (VERY nessicary in Wisconsin!)
>These KILLER vases and matching candle holders from my best friend.
>and of course my very own blow-up backpack!

Yeah, this year was good.[/size] [/color]

I got many things for x-mas this year. I got lots and lots of anime videos. I also got a whole bunch of clothes...like i wanted those:S.lol.Ne who I really don't care about material things unless they have to do with InuYasha ;) Well thats it hope ya'll had a merry x-mas!!!