OtakuBoards

The DailyOtaku

Desbreko

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Rachmaninoff']Aceburner, you joined the fanclub, by doing so, you gave Des full rights to quote and humiliate you whenever he feels like it. So, you're out of luck pal.[/QUOTE]

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Oh. Y'see, I thought it was some kind of hidden clause stating that I had sold my soul by signing up for the site. Glad to see I kept my freedom for a while after that.

[strike]Totally worth it, though.[/strike][/FONT]

[FONT="Tahoma"]*laughs wildly and passes out* *wakes up and does it all over again* XD

Words fail me when it comes to describing just how epic that entry was. :catgirl:

*wanders off humming the Love Shack tune* :D[/FONT]

[quote name='Nerdsy][color=deeppink]That's not the point. Whether or not the mods decided to act, the point is that Gavin has [I]rights[/I']! And today, those rights were clearly trampled on. It's a travesty.[/color][/quote]
[FONT=Arial]Oh ya, that reminds me. Fascist states define what rights a citizen has anyway, so one has to [I]have[/I] them for them to be trampled upon. Continue on, then. (^_^)

Also, check your font management. It's a little screwy.

[QUOTE][I][color=deeppink]Typical Gestapo intimidation tactics. Your threats don't scare me, [U]comrade.[/U][/I][/color][/QUOTE]
There is no Gestapo in the Motherland. Wrong culture, [I]komrade[/I].[/FONT]

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"]And Dessy strikes again. XP [I]*dies*[/I]

I don't know whether to laugh or cringe and bang my head on my desk. Perhaps I'll do both. I do find it amazing to find out what you supposedly did after the fact. o_O

I'm not sure how Darren and I managed that feat. Though I'm sure Gavin probably needed a good thrashing. =P I just know he's been up to mischief. [/FONT][/COLOR]

[quote name='Aaryanna'][COLOR="DarkGreen"][FONT="Book Antiqua"]I always knew that someday you'd get clobbered Gavin! :D[/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"]Feh, this is nothing. The Love-Shack duo cannot defeat NAPS, I am but one of many, and we are eternal and unstoppable, soon all your bases are belong to us.

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/otakupedia/wp-content/uploads/2007/06/neverforgetmq6.jpg[/IMG]
FOR GREAT JUSTICE !![/center][/size]

That was hilarious! Sides...splitting...HAHAHA...oww...:animeswea[quote name='Gavin'][SIZE="1"]*Returns from Wal-Mart HQ surrounded by armed goons*Wow, seems hiring that body double was a good idea after all. Now to just go burn down the Love Shack, or worse, buy it and turn it into another Wal-Mart with a few dozen Starbucks to compliment it's evil. Oh, and please, don't worry about the body-double he'll be fine, covered by our company health insurance...Oh wait...*Laughs*[/SIZE][/QUOTE]You frighten me sometimes, Gavin. You know this, right? Please don't hold a grudge because I don't shop at Wal-Mart.><

[quote name='Allamorph']Oh ya, that reminds me. Fascist states define what rights a citizen has anyway, so one has to [I]have[/I] them for them to be trampled upon. Continue on, then. (^_^)[/quote]

[color=deeppink][I]Hah.[/I] So does every other form of government, but I digress.

Our charter still stands, and [i]thimoc v. H-bomb[/i] still stands. And I'm sure we all remember [i]Babygirl v. Rick Hunter[/i] and [i]kuja v. everything[/i], correct? Let me sum up.

They guarantee right to privacy and affirm that that even admins are not above the laws of the charter. They have no real authority to change our rights, and they're trying to weasel their way around that!

We're not a facist state [I]quite[/I] yet, but boy are you guys trying.[/color]

[quote]There is no Gestapo in the Motherland. Wrong culture, [I]komrade[/I].[/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]And now you're just not paying attention. I already admitted to my mistake. Check the little edit blurb at the bottom there, bucko.

At least I know it hasn't progressed to the point of Big Brother yet.

And last I checked, I speak English. I'm not going to suddenly change to a different language in the middle of my sentence like some sort of bizarre Russian version of a weeaboo. That just wouldn't be kawaii.[/color]

[quote name='Aceburner'][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Oh. Y'see, I thought it was some kind of hidden clause stating that I had sold my soul by signing up for the site. Glad to see I kept my freedom for a while after that.

[strike]Totally worth it, though.[/strike][/FONT][/QUOTE]Oh that exists too, but by joining the fanclub, that bond of slavery is unbreakable. =P But yeah, totally worth it as you put it, well once I get past the banging my head on my desk moments. XP

• 1 year later...