OtakuBoards

~Dragon Wing Festival~

Sakura

[size=1][color=#999999][i]Anthea felt Izanami becoming intwined within a fight between another. She could feel her rage coming against her calm nature. Anthea ran to where she felt the pain in the dragon. She did not even look back to Talisman, who was still fighting Morium. His fighters began to close in on her as she fought with him.

Talisman and Morium both swung their swords at each other and each had cut each other in many places, but neither was going to stand down. Morium was impressed by Talisman's skill. Talisman, on the other hand, thought Morium to be stubborn boy who was just like every man on Earthia. She did not like men and she definitely thought that they needed to be taught a lesson.

Morium's "boys" cheered him on as he caught Talisman's hand and held it across her chest and held one behind her back. She struggled to get out her hold, but was with each struggle, he tightened his grip. He leaned forward and was close to her hair. She tried to step away, but wasn't able to. Morium smelled the fresh scent from her hair.[/i]

"Get off of me." [i]Talisman growled to Morium.[/i]

[i]Morium leaned over to her ear.[/i] "What? Aren't you having fun? 'Cause I sure am."

[i]Morium began to chuckle as he let his guard down. Talisman became infuriated with Morium and dropped her second katana and opened her palm open towards Morium's stomach. She closed her eyes for a moment and whispered a few words to herself. She then opened her eyes and a blast came from her hand towards his stomach. Morium flew back and landed on his stomach. Talisman raised her katanas and grabbed them in midair. All the men watched her as she sheathed them once more and reached down and took her dragon dagger out.

Talisman twirled the dragon dagger and Morium watched as she did. He did not notice that it was the dragon dagger and smirked when he stood to his feet. Talisman and Morium circled each other and each held a blade in their hand. Morium lunged first, but Talisman had caught the blade in her hand and blood trickled down her hand. She ignored the pain that tingled in her palm. Morium was impressed that she would do such a thing and Talisman let go of the sword. The tip of the blade was bloodied and Talisman disappeared when Morium looked to where she stood. He looked to his men and noticed that they were baffled as well.

Laughter arose from all around them. Morium wiped the bloodied sword and looked around and listened to the laughter. It then stopped and Talisman stood behind Morium. She tapped him on the shoulder before anyone could notice she was there again. When Morium had turned around, Talisman had punched him in the jaw and he fell to the ground. Once he did so, Talisman kneeled on one knee and grabbed Morium by the collar of his neck and dragged him up so that she could place the dragon dagger near his throat. He watched as the dragon dagger passed his face. He had gotten a good look at the dagger and suddenly saw that Talisman was the last Getsushirin female upon Earthia. He gulped and waited as Talisman placed it against his throat.[/i]

"Morium, let me tell you this. I am Talisman the Black Sorceress. I control every aspect of my life and I see death to its full extent. I have been to hell and I caused chaos. I am Death and I do [i]not[/i] let men like [i]you[/i] control my life. Now, see this dagger? It's called a...."

[i]Morium gulped once more and spoke before Talisman could finish her sentence.[/i] "Dragon dagger."

"What?" [i]Talisman let Morium go and stood up abruptly. He rubbed his throat gently and snapped his fingers so that the mob would stand behind him. Talisman looked at the men and they looked to her. She was baffled at this moment and did not know what Morium was talking about.[/i] "What the hell are you talking about?"

"Well. You see, my grandfather told me about a girl that speaks to dragons and creatures of great power. He told me that she would carry the dragon flute and the dragon dagger. She would be riding a flying black horse and have a black hawk by her side. She would also have a black dragon who is said to be the next supreme guardian over all dragons. He told me that she would be a generation of the Getsushirin, the greatest female sorcereresses, fighters, dragon tamers, and leaders. They are known for their great power and fearless courage. That dragon dagger was created by the powers of the first generation of elemental dragons and they had given it to the first person who could pass the tests. The only person who did was a Getsushirin woman and it was said from then on that she would become the Dragon Master. And that symbolizes her courage, her trust, and her promise."

[i]Talisman looked to the dagger and then to Morium.[/i] "If what you say is true, then you must also know that I am the only surviving Getsushirin and that I was the cause of that. My people died because of me. I called for a dragon of power and death answered my call. With his powerful dragon beside him, I put my people in danger and I let them be killed. If that is what Earthia expects of me, then I refuse to become the Dragon Master."

[i]Morium looked to his men and they bowed to him and to Talisman. They left and the two were alone. Talisman clenched the dagger. She then closed her eyes and nothing came to her except the roar of a fighting dragon and knew it to be Izanami, the Earth Dragon.[/i]
----------------------------------

[B]OOC:[/B] Uhm. The Earth Dragon is a female dragon.[/size][/color]

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[COLOR=Teal][SIZE=1][FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode]Hehe, my bad...

She fell, her once emerald scales a pale green. She had lost her power, her status, the forest her domain no longer. He sneered as he withdrew his palm, rolling into a tight fist. Surely they all couldn?t be this easy. He had already striped the powers of two of the cursed dragons, the leaders among their race; no this century was their last.
?What have you done?? Anthea?s voice was panicked, shrill as she stood on the edge of the clearing. Tears falling across her cheeks she repeated herself, slumping gently into the soft earth, following her companion?s body through the mud.
?I thought that seemed rather obvious.? A malign glint hid his pupils as he spoke, his words falling upon deaf ears. ?She will be fine unless,? He paused, sliding his tongue along the sharp pinnacles of his teeth. Then he was behind her. ?You wish differently.? She gasped, aghast as she rose to her feet.
?Fiend!? Her arms suddenly weaving delicate arcs around her, her lips mouthing the aging incantations of a spell she said: ?You will do no such thing!? Ridged arms, taunt face, fiery eyes, they wall all more then enough indication, more then enough warning: despite her lack of knowledge, lack of mastery over the power she threw at him the devil decided to move, leaving the maelstrom of vines to the surrounding forest.
He was gone; the vines had come up empty. Anthea scanned the glen, its brackish waters, and its rotting growth. ?I told you it was your choice.? Her ears perked, eyes widening with the realization of her mistake. The monster was standing atop the felled beauty, his hellish claws around its neck.
?No!? A vain cry escaped her lips. It was done, the dragon?s neck freed of its burden, and the beast?s blood cooling even as it filled the brackish wastes. Then he was gone, a raptor on the wind?[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Jaht: Chi, how much further?

Chi: At this rate, about two hours.

Jaht: (Thinking) In two hours, we get there. That gives me two hours to figure out how to get a message to Chi without Cythraul overhearing it. There must be some way to-why the hell didn't I think of this before? Simple tap code. Most tame dragons know it. I'm glad I decided to learn it. I don't know if Chi knows it, but she probably does. Still, best to go through Abiadura. (He draws his pole, making sure that he doesn't fall off of Abiadura in the process. He taps Abiadura with them in a seemingly random pattern. It takes him several minutes to finish) (Still thinking) That farmer mission is having a large effect on this whole festival security thing.

Abiadura(To Chi only): [Do not act like you hear anything. Jaht wants me to tell you that we are not to stop when we reach Plejalta's lair, because he believs that Cythraul has something planned for Plejalta. Instead he wants me to fly low, so that he can get off without hurting himself. He plans to land in the trees. However, he wants it to look like he fell off accidentally. I will lower myself to a hight where it looks like he couldn't survive the fall, but that he assures me is no problem. When we're passing over Plejalta's lair, you are to say, "Only ten minutes untill we're there". At that time, I will go to the specified hight, and you are to shift your position, "accidentally" bumping him. He'll take care of the rest. We are then to keep going until Cythraul figures out that we've passed Plejalta's lair and turns back. By then, Jaht hopes to have warned Plejalta about Cythraul. When Cythraul turns around, we are to get to Plejalta's lair as fast as possible. Jaht believes he will have something for you by that time.]

-------------------------------------------------

OOC: Skedy, just to make sure you don't do this, there is no way for Cythraul to know anything about Jaht's plan.