OtakuBoards

Sex [id reccomend you enter if your 12 and up]

Will2x

This is a series of Questions.

1. Do you have a sexually transmitted desiesed?

2. Do you know anyone with a Sexually Transmitted desiese?

3. Are you a virgin?

4. If not, how many times have you had sex?

5. If you are then when do you plan on having sex?

6. How old do you think a person should be to have sex?

7. Do you think its right for preteens to have sex if they love each other?

8. Have you ever got anyone pregnant, gotten pregnant?

9. What would you do if you found out you was pregnant or your partner was pregnant.

10. What would you do if you found out you had a desiese?

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i got another one

Bonus*: If yourve had sex then does you parents know, if not then what would they say if they found out. if you havent had sex then do you want to have sex, what would ur parents say if they found out u wanted to have sex.

ah, this topic is perfect :) time to seperate the boys from the men and girls from the women :smirk:

unless there too embarresed to reply...

I woul dhave replied earlier but my Cable internet decided to crap out on me... anyway... here is my reply...

[b]1. Do you have a sexually transmitted desiesed?[/b] Negative

[b]2. Do you know anyone with a Sexually Transmitted desiese?[/b] Yep... well... I know a few people.. no one really personal

[b]3. Are you a virgin?[/b] Iie (no)

[b]4. If not, how many times have you had sex?[/b] I never bothered to count and my memory sucks so I'd say 5 or 6

[b]5. If you are then when do you plan on having sex?[/b] N/A

[b]6. How old do you think a person should be to have sex?[/b] I dunno.... as long as you have sex responcibly and understand everything that goes along with it, including emotional and physical bonding....

[b]7. Do you think its right for preteens to have sex if they love each other?[/b] Refer to above, however, I refuse to believe any preteen knows what love is.... I never knew what love was till I was 18, how is some preteen gonna know what it is? I highly doubt that they do, even if they claim they are. VERY few relationships that start in preteen years last to anything, thus love is never present. Making Love and Having sex are two totally different things.

[b]8. Have you ever got anyone pregnant, gotten pregnant?[/b] Well no, for it's kinda hard for a male to get another male pregnant.... in fact it's physically impossible :p.... My brother, however, did get his girlfriend pregnant... and now they have a beautiful baby girl :) (and he's younger than me!)

[b]9. What would you do if you found out you was pregnant or your partner was pregnant.[/b] Completely freak.... because it can't happen! hahaha :p... i dunno really.... I don't have that to worry about.

[b]10. What would you do if you found out you had a desiese? [/B] I also dunno. Obviously try to get treated as well if it's possible.... but I really don't know what I, personally, would do.

[b]11. If yourve had sex then does you parents know, if not then what would they say if they found out. if you havent had sex then do you want to have sex, what would ur parents say if they found out u wanted to have sex.[/b] Ummm hmmmm I really don't know... I assume they just accept the fact I probably have.... Ahem, once I was kinda caught, but thats not anything I really want to go into..... If they can accept the fact I'm gay I see no reason why they couldn't accept the fact I've had sex before.... not like it's their business anyway.... I don't ask them when they have sex, they don't need to ask me anything about it. I'm old enough to take responcibility and to know the consequences..... unlike my idiotic brother, who obviously didn't or well he wouldn't be a dad at age 16..... Don't have kids.... essepecially before the age of 20.... if you are going to have sex, do it responcibly for god's sake.... it doesn't take but simple common sense to wear a condom.... or just to say no for some people... there's no shame in not having sex... in fact it makes you stronger.

Guest Voodookanaka
Ive never had sex, my parents think I have had sex, I dont plan on losing my virginity unless i meet someone I really like

[B]This is a series of Questions.

1. Do you have a sexually transmitted desiesed? No

2. Do you know anyone with a Sexually Transmitted desiese? No

3. Are you a virgin? Yes

4. If not, how many times have you had sex? 0

5. If you are then when do you plan on having sex? uhh when im older

6. How old do you think a person should be to have sex? in their 20s

7. Do you think its right for preteens to have sex if they love each other? No

8. Have you ever got anyone pregnant, gotten pregnant? No

9. What would you do if you found out you was pregnant or your partner was pregnant. kill me (not literally)

10. What would you do if you found out you had a desiese? Oo i would be mad.... [/B][/QUOTE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Will2x [/i]

3. Are you a virgin?

9. What would you do if you found out you was pregnant or your partner was pregnant.

10. What would you do if you found out you had a desiese? [/B][/QUOTE]
Bonus*: If yourve had sex then does you parents know

1) no
2) several people
3) no
4) thousands (mostly in relationship)
5) n/a but i waited for love.
6) no set age
7) are you talking about 12 year olds? they don't know what love is yet.
8) no
9) i'd be happy
10) immediately go to my doctor for treatment. if it was AIDS, i'd do everything i'd always wanted to do.
bonus) they know. they think i'm a slut b/c i'm not married.

no

yes

3. Are you a virgin?

no

hmmm, a few hundred times now, methinks

5. If you are then when do you plan on having sex? N/A

at least 17

no, because if they do have sex and it ends up in pregnancy, chances are, their lives are gonna be F'd up

yes, my fiance' is pregnant as we speak

I didn't do much when I found out she was pregnant, kind of shocked, but kind of happy at the same time

nothing much, just live with the fact that I have a disease

No
Yes
3. Are you a virgin?
No
Heh, more times than most people my age

Until they get the urge
Not preteens..they haven't hit puberty yet...
No
9. What would you do if you found out you was pregnant or your partner was pregnant. I would make the best of it and probably ask her to marry me...

Get treatment.

Oh yeah and the bonus-
My parents know already. Hell, what would you expect of your 17 year old son living by himself?

-Justin

[color=deeppink][b]1. Do you have a sexually transmitted desiesed?[/b]No sir

[b]2. Do you know anyone with a Sexually Transmitted desiese?[/b] Ahh no

[b]3. Are you a virgin?[/b] Regretably >_< (yes)

[b]4. If not, how many times have you had sex?[/b] See above

[b]5. If you are then when do you plan on having sex?[/b] Christ! hopefully sometime soon...but as long as I've been in a relationship for a little while first...

[b]6. How old do you think a person should be to have sex?[/b] Old enough that they're emotionally ready for what they do. I had a friend who [i]wasn't[/i] ready, and regreted it.

[b]7. Do you think its right for preteens to have sex if they love each other?[/b] Preteens? No, they don't even know what being in love means...

[b]8. Have you ever got anyone pregnant, gotten pregnant?[/b] Naahh...thank God, I don't want kids until I'm like 32.

[b]9. What would you do if you found out you were pregnant or your partner was pregnant.[/b] I would cry.

[b]10. What would you do if you found out you had a desiese?[/b] I would cry.

[b]11. If yourve had sex then does you parents know, if not then what would they say if they found out. if you havent had sex then do you want to have sex, what would ur parents say if they found out u wanted to have sex.[/b] Well...my parents would naturally freak out. End of story.[/color]

This is a series of Questions.

NO

NO

3. Are you a virgin?
HEHEHE

5. If you are then when do you plan on having sex? NEVER
AS OLD AS YOU READY FOR IT (18 OR OLDER)
IT'S KIND OF DANGEROUS

NEVER
ABORTION, OR FIND A JOB AND TAKE CARE OF THE BABY, OR MARRY

KILL THE ONE WHO CAUSE IT

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mornigndew [/i]

NO

NO

3. Are you a virgin?
HEHEHE

5. If you are then when do you plan on having sex? NEVER
AS OLD AS YOU READY FOR IT (18 OR OLDER)
IT'S KIND OF DANGEROUS

NEVER
ABORTION, OR FIND A JOB AND TAKE CARE OF THE BABY, OR MARRY

KILL THE ONE WHO CAUSE IT [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Why so anti-everything? Sometimes you have to get past stuff that has happened to you...and realize that there IS good to sex...especially when two people love each other...[/color]

.. i sure hope not..

um.... o_O i dont know... its not normally somthing people talk about..

3. Are you a virgin?
... -_-;;; yes

N/a

'When the time is right'

bout.. 15-20.. maybe 21

they most likly dont LOVE eachother.. but.. :/ if they are protected then i suppose i dont mind..

.. O_O;; i hope not!

Well I'd stick around and be a good dad..

I'd cry.. :( and probably get really depressed..

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]Sex really isn't that important unless you want to reproduce... even then you don't REALLY need sex :p.... but like... it's just one of the many acts you can do to show your love for one another, but i mean.... a kiss can be just as important to a couple as sex can be.. [/B][/QUOTE]

Kissing! :flaming: Never:laugh:

Guest Master O Beans
1. Do you have a sexually transmitted desiesed? [COLOR=blue]Nope. Whew![/COLOR]

[COLOR=blue]Yeah, some girl has/had (?) Climitia (sp) ....but I didn't ask for details...[/COLOR]

3. Are you a virgin?
[COLOR=blue]Oh, mos definitely![/COLOR]

[COLOR=blue]Zer0[/COLOR]

[COLOR=blue]When I'm married. or drunk (nothing counts when you're drunk...not even morals :) )[/COLOR]

[COLOR=blue]Heh, my opinion doesn't really count...I'm not one that believes you have to f*ck to show that you like person you're with....just to break up a few weeks later :P[/COLOR]

7. Do you think its right for teens to have sex if they love each other? [COLOR=blue]If I may qoute a friend here: "Kids (Yes, you are kids...get over it) , only know the 'f*ck love' " [/COLOR]

[COLOR=blue]Erm, I don't see how that's possible :rolleyes:[/COLOR]

[COLOR=blue]LEAVE HER! IT'S HER FAULT FOR BEING A HOE! Hahaha - JK. I'd have to drop out of college...cuz there's no way I could afford both...[/COLOR]

[COLOR=blue]walk around yelling "I WILL GIVE YOU GONORRHEA!" ...oh yeah, I do that now ;)[/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mornigndew [/i]
[B]

5. If you are then when do you plan on having sex? NEVER[/B][/QUOTE]

i am worried about you. first you post all these moral dilemmas, now this. what's going on? did somebody do something? i used to be afraid b/c somebody did something to me. every time a guy made a move on me, i'd cringe. but then i met my first love & i wasn't afraid anymore. it was the first time i ever wanted to do it. he healed me. my first time was making love, not sex. it didn't even hurt. i think, once you meet the right person, you will change your mind. trust me on this. i know how you feel. or have people told you bad things about sex? were you raised in a strict religious environment? i can relate to these things, too.
if this is too personal, let me know & i'll delete it.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]

i am worried about you. first you post all these moral dilemmas, now this. what's going on? did somebody do something? i used to be afraid b/c somebody did something to me. every time a guy made a move on me, i'd cringe. but then i met my first love & i wasn't afraid anymore. it was the first time i ever wanted to do it. he healed me. my first time was making love, not sex. it didn't even hurt. i think, once you meet the right person, you will change your mind. trust me on this. i know how you feel. or have people told you bad things about sex? were you raised in a strict religious environment? i can relate to these things, too.
if this is too personal, let me know & i'll delete it. [/B][/QUOTE]

No LM, there's nothing wrong with me. No one done anything bad to me. It happen when I'm around 9 or 10, I'm still naive and don't know a lot of things. My friend(girl) invite me over her house, and to her room. You can figure it out,(luckily, nothing happen, I pretend I have to go to the bathroom, and get out of the room). Plus, I grow up with an abusive man in the family(my dad). somehow, I'm not too comfortable with guy.