OtakuBoards

Sex [id reccomend you enter if your 12 and up]

Will2x

Guest Master O Beans
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B]

[color=orangered][size=1]That is incredibly nasty of you to say.

Especially if the woman is forced to have an abortion based on the circumstances around her. I would feel sorry for any woman who has to have an abortion. I don't think it's a throw away decision that a woman makes -- it's a very deep and difficult decision.

It's not a good idea to be so flippant about such a subject.[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

Oh- I'm quite serious.

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i]
[B]

Oh- I'm quite serious. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=orangered][size=1]Then your statements are even worse if they are meant [b]seriously[/b].

I just hope you realize that most women only have abortions because they absolutely feel like they must -- it must be terrible to go through both physically and mentally.[/color][/size]

Guest Master O Beans
[B]

[color=orangered][size=1]Then your statements are even worse if they are meant [b]seriously[/b].

I just hope you realize that most women only have abortions because they absolutely feel like they must -- it must be terrible to go through both physically and mentally.[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

If it's so terrible...then why go through with it? I dunno - I just don't get it...or them, nor do I care to...they'll get there's in the end...it's going to be warm in their afterlife :flaming: :D

...PS - Download "Ben Folds Five - Brick" It's an amazing song about abortion. It's really good and touching. you might like it.

[B]

If it's so terrible...then why go through with it? [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=orangered][size=1]Exactly. Think about it.

They obviously wouldn't go through it unless they felt it was absolutely necessary. Some women feel dirty and ashamed after being raped...some feel angry...some are even mentally disturbed.

I personally feel that abortion after a certain stage is undesirable...but I do also realize that the woman has to choose whether or not she wants to give birth.

I just really feel that you have to look at it from all sides to fully appreciate the issue -- there are a million shades of grey.[/color][/size]

bah I warned you all not to talk about it!... who listens to TN?..... no one ;_;... except Justin....

PS: you can't kill something that isn't alive :) well, refering to legal abotions....

You CANNOT argue this subject... the fact is, you are either Pro-Life or Pro-Choice.... there are many pros and cons for both and, just like religion, there is nether a right or wrong answer.... you think what you think, no simple debate will change that.

I for one think a woman has a choice to pay the money to get a LEGAL abortion within the first trimest of her pregnancy. It's only a Fetus, that isn't alive, but does have the potential to be alive. Again, I use the tree example, or even an animal... you seem to have no problem killing perfectly healthy animals and plants so you can eat, but to kill a non-living being with only the potential of life is wrong? BUT i think any couple should take responcibility for their voluntary actions.... ofcourse rape and the sort is not included in this..... Deadbeat dads are also an extreme pet peeve of mine... lucky for my brother he isn't a dead beat dad..... i would have hated him for that is he was..... no joke....

........and masturbation does rock hahahaha :p

Guest Master O Beans
[B]

[color=orangered][size=1]-- there are a million shades of grey.[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

...and I want them to turn black.

[B]

...and I want them to turn black. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=orangered][size=1]Well, it's just not a black & white issue. It's full of complexity. That's why I'm unwilling to wash my hands of it and say "well they're gettin' what they deserve!".

Hmm...I am amazed that this topic has received so many replies. This is probably Will2x's first non-inflammatory topic to have such success! lol.[/color][/size]

Guest Master O Beans
[B]

[color=orangered][size=1]Well, it's just not a black & white issue. It's full of complexity. That's why I'm unwilling to wash my hands of it and say "well they're gettin' what they deserve!".

Hmm...I am amazed that this topic has received so many replies. This is probably Will2x's first non-inflammatory topic to have such success! lol.[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah - I dunno, I guess I'm just a right wing nut-case. but that's me :wigout:

...HAHA! I think you're right! Perhaps we're seeing the new and reformed Will2x??!?!

Yes yes *bows* im am soo cool now. ;)

Ok lets see...

What makes sex so great people actually pay for it?

What do you think makes male and female, get the craving for sex.

Who thinks about sex more. Men or Women (yes, im running out of Q's)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Will2x [/i]
[B]Yes yes *bows* im am soo cool now. ;)

Ok lets see...

Who thinks about sex more. Men or Women (yes, im running out of Q's) [/B][/QUOTE]
[COLOR=blue]1. It's a chemical intercourt, it make you feel good
2. It's their desire, or to prove that they love each other
3. Men[/COLOR]

okay. from the moment of conception, there is prana running through the baby. that means it's alive, not a "potential life".

will--so most guys can't go 5 hours. i was referring to my best sex ever. if only it could always be like that! but 5 minutes? no way, you'll have to do better than that.

When was the first time you thought about having sex. probably age ten...but it was w/ a girl.

When was the first time you had that erge to have sex? when i fell in love for the first time (age 17).

If youve had sex, what exactly were you thinking while you was doing it? him. how beautiful he was.

[B]PPS - Call me a nut, but I'm "Pro-choice" ...the choice whether or not to use C4 or Dynomite to blow up abortion clinics :) Muaahaha! Just Joking - Kinda. let's put it this way, I won't cry if I hear about it on the news :D [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]You sir, are so obviously not a woman...[/color]

What makes sex so great people actually pay for it? The feeling...

What do you think makes male and female, get the craving for sex? If it's wholesome, it's just because they love each other and they want to symbolize their love by having a child.

Who thinks about sex more. Men or Women? Women...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i]
[B]

Who thinks about sex more. Men or Women? Women... [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]He speaks the truth! Hehe, actually, we spend our days fatasizing and conjuring up evil schemes of seduction...guys aren't creative like we are :p[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i]
[B]Which makes some girls very evil when they band together... [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]RMAO! This is also very true...us females are actually evil alien temptresses sent from a distant planet to make all of the men of Earth sucumb to our sexy ways...ah! :smirk:

Ok, back to school...[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Will2x [/i]
[B]Yes yes *bows* im am soo cool now. ;)

Ok lets see...

Who thinks about sex more. Men or Women (yes, im running out of Q's) [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=royalblue] Acually sex isn't all that good unless it's with the right person...and the only reason they pay fo it is b/c they can't get it any other way.

It's the hormones...actually it's like having something really good for the first time....once you get it...You have a craving for it now and agian and it just builds up till you can get it...

An as for who thinks abotu sex the most...I know for a woman I think about it a whole heck of a lot........[/COLOR]

[COLOR=deeppink] You know I'll admit it here and know to all of you since you are my comrades... [B]I Am Addicted to it.[/B][/COLOR]:tasty:

What makes sex so great people actually pay for it? don't know...i've never paid for it. i get it for free. :)

What do you think makes male and female, get the craving for sex. i don't know about males, but i think w/ females it's the subconscious desire to reproduce...or to gain love. many women think that if they sleep with someone, that guy will love them.

Who thinks about sex more. Men or Women (yes, im running out of Q's) --men, definitely. it is a scientific fact that men experience 10 x's the amount of physical pleasure during sex compared to women.

[SIZE=1][B]1. Do you have a sexually transmitted desiesed?[/B]
I wouldn't know.

[B]2. Do you know anyone with a Sexually Transmitted desiese?[/B] No

[B]3. Are you a virgin? [/B]
Yes.

[B]4. If not, how many times have you had sex? [/B]
N/A.

[B]5. If you are then when do you plan on having sex? [/B]
When I am over 17.

[B]6. How old do you think a person should be to have sex? [/B]
At least 16 or 17.

[B]7. Do you think its right for preteens to have sex if they love
[/B] each other?
Not at all, it's evil almost, they do not understand.

[B]8. Have you ever got anyone pregnant, gotten pregnant? [/B]
N/A

[B]9. What would you do if you found out you was pregnant or [/B] your partner was pregnant.
I would try to act innocent and hide it, then I would be kinda happy and sad.

[B]10. What would you do if you found out you had a desiese?
[/B]
Probably hit my head on a table, or cry or just get on with my life.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]I am kinda with morningdew on the having sex topic, she never wants to... I do, but I don't, do you get what I mean? And I masturbate, I used to think it was wrong and I shouldn't do it but now I have met loadsa people on the net who said they did so there's obviously nothing wrong with it.[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]it is a scientific fact that men experience 10 x's the amount of physical pleasure during sex compared to women. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=darkblue][size=1]Since when have you cared for scientific facts? lol.

Anyway, I think you're wrong there. It's actually a fact that a female's orgasm is many times stronger than that of a male's. Provided of course, that the female actually had actually [b]had[/b] an orgasm...[/color][/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]

what...do you mean...by [I]that????[/I]

i am a scientist! of course i care about scientific facts! my views are just a little...eccentric. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=darkblue][size=1]Uhh...you are a scientist? Yet you talk about things like destiny and prana...

I'm not saying you're wrong, I'm just saying that most of your posts suggest that your thinking isn't scientific.[/color][/size]

This topic is still running? I figured Willy would have already turned it into a festering pit of sperm and masturbation by now. Just kidding.
As for what makes sex so good people will pay for: Well, it really depends on the person. Many people don't enjoy it at all. I enjoy it, but I wouldn't pay for it. Prostitutes are too dangerous. It is more dangerous going around sleeping with a bunch of prostitutes than it is to just sleep around with people you know. At least, in my opinion...

-Justin