OtakuBoards

Sex [id reccomend you enter if your 12 and up]

Will2x

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Krillin6913 [/i]
[B]hey kool kam are you a girl? if so....kool! whats your aol s n?
[/B][/QUOTE]

Naw, Cam is a guy.... a VERY cute guy at it :) he was my first crush :p and he doesn't have AIM.... because his dad took all his internet communications away! bastard....

Anyway.....

[b]THe first time you had sex, did you enjoy it.[/b] Nope... I've never enjoyed having sex yet for the specific reason I've never been in love with them

[b]the first time you had sex, what was the reason?[/b] Purely just to do it. For experiment if you will.

[b]if youve never had sex then have you ever masturbated?[/b] Even people who have sex, masturbate.

[b]if youve never had sex, then what do you think sex should be like[/b] N/A... but for those who care.... add some lotion to your hand, do the deed.... it's all feels the same....

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Nope, abstinence is the way to go
2. Not that I know of
3. Yes
4. ----
5. When im married
6. Old enough to make mature decisions
7. No, that is probably false love, most don't even have pubic hair yet. and they want some? disgusting
8. Nope
9. Raise the kid good because I'd be married to by husband when the kid is conceived.

I can't believe any of you even put that you would have an abortion. Grr.. you don't punish someone for your mistake! If you got pregnant, dammit, you pay for it not the kid! There is only ONE excuse for killing the unborn and that is: If both the mother and the baby will be lost. Its pitiful that any of you would even dare to joke about such a thing. Just think about if your parents had done it with you. Grr, I swear this world is so stupid. I am highly disapointed in everyone who said they would have an abortion. Its pitiful, cowardly, shameful, lowly, irresponsible, and it is also murder. When my roomate told he was pushing his girlfriend to have an abortion do you know what I did to him? I put him in the hospital until the pregnancy was over and she had already had the child. Maybe you should all think about your opinion...

-Justin

there sure are alot of virgins in here. i'm surprised. then again, i guess some of you are pretty young...

also, abortion is murder. if you don't want the baby, at least give it up for adoption. surely you can go through a little pain to save a life.

the questions...

THe first time you had sex, did you enjoy it. yes, very much.

the first time you had sex, what was the reason? i was in love.

if youve never had sex then have you ever masturbated? everybody masturbates, nothing to be ashamed of, even people who do have sex. i mean, sometimes you get the urge & there's nobody there...

if youve never had sex, then what do you think sex should be like? at least five hour straight & in many different positions...with lots of foreplay.

hey, what about you [I]will,[/I] answer your own damn questions...unless your scared.

Guest Master O Beans
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mornigndew [/i]
[B]

Yes, Will should answer his own question. [/B][/QUOTE]

Hehe- I don't know if that a good idea...I talk to him a on daily basis...and often he scares me! ...so perhaps we [I]don't[/I] want to know any of his secrets! :eek: :p

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i]
[B]

Hehe- I don't know if that a good idea...I talk to him a on daily basis...and often he scares me! ...so perhaps we [I]don't[/I] want to know any of his secrets! :eek: :p [/B][/QUOTE]

hmmm. If he scare you, he'll probably scare me by his answer too. I still want to see him answering his own question, but don't make it too deep, then this thread will probably be close again.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Justin [/i]
[B]I can't believe any of you even put that you would have an abortion. Grr.. you don't punish someone for your mistake! If you got pregnant, dammit, you pay for it not the kid! There is only ONE excuse for killing the unborn and that is: If both the mother and the baby will be lost. Its pitiful that any of you would even dare to joke about such a thing. Just think about if your parents had done it with you. Grr, I swear this world is so stupid. I am highly disapointed in everyone who said they would have an abortion. Its pitiful, cowardly, shameful, lowly, irresponsible, and it is also murder. When my roomate told he was pushing his girlfriend to have an abortion do you know what I did to him? I put him in the hospital until the pregnancy was over and she had already had the child. Maybe you should all think about your opinion...

-Justin [/B][/QUOTE]

While you have a point, the only legal abortions are that in the first trimester.... in which the fetus has barely grown and technically isn't really alive yet. (if you were to give birth in the first trimester, the baby would be dead... it wouldn't be able to survive) which is why they are legal.

Some people respect a woman's right to choose whether or not, some people say it's murder, both are good arguments, however not one is right. Like I said, it can't be murder if it's not alive in the first place. It only has potential to be alive. Plants and trees are alive.... we kill them all the time.... so we can make ourselves happier... I don't see any difference from killing a full grown healthy tree and a fetus which technically isn't a live yet.

BUT! I think you are absolutely correct in one aspect. If you can't be careful when you have sex, you need to pay the consequences... Look at my brother.... 16, he had a kid. He paid the consequences. But then we'd be overpopulated with kids from bad families and it would be bad....

I guess it's more political than anything. However I don't understand extreme anti-abortionists. My dad doesn't like them either. And they contradict themselves. First they protest the killing of babies, then they go out and kill the doctors who do this..... so it's ok to kill a healthy grown man or woman, but to kill a fetus which isn't alive yet is wrong?.... please... I dunno about you, but that kinda fits your definition of stupid....

Well anyway, we shouldn't go into the argument, cause then it'll get long and there is no right answer, just like the religion debates we had here before.....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

I guess it's more political than anything. However I don't understand extreme anti-abortionists. My dad doesn't like them either. And they contradict themselves. First they protest the killing of babies, then they go out and kill the doctors who do this..... [/B][/QUOTE]

i think they see it as an act of war...like killing hitler before he could kill any more jews...

okay, now, everybody, drop the subject!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Will2x [/i]
[B]This is a series of Questions.

1. Do you have a sexually transmitted desiesed?
no
2. Do you know anyone with a Sexually Transmitted desiese? yes

3. Are you a virgin?
no
4. If not, how many times have you had sex?
5. If you are then when do you plan on having sex?
see number3
6. How old do you think a person should be to have sex? as old as they want

7. Do you think its right for preteens to have sex if they love each other?
sure, but i dont know how they will know if they love each other or not.
8. Have you ever got anyone pregnant, gotten pregnant? dear god no

9. What would you do if you found out you was pregnant or your partner was pregnant. It would depend on the person, and my feelings at the time

10. What would you do if you found out you had a desiese? die [/B][/QUOTE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

While you have a point, the only legal abortions are that in the first trimester.... in which the fetus has barely grown and technically isn't really alive yet. (if you were to give birth in the first trimester, the baby would be dead... it wouldn't be able to survive) which is why they are legal.

Some people respect a woman's right to choose whether or not, some people say it's murder, both are good arguments, however not one is right. Like I said, it can't be murder if it's not alive in the first place. It only has potential to be alive. Plants and trees are alive.... we kill them all the time.... so we can make ourselves happier... I don't see any difference from killing a full grown healthy tree and a fetus which technically isn't a live yet.

BUT! I think you are absolutely correct in one aspect. If you can't be careful when you have sex, you need to pay the consequences... Look at my brother.... 16, he had a kid. He paid the consequences. But then we'd be overpopulated with kids from bad families and it would be bad....

I guess it's more political than anything. However I don't understand extreme anti-abortionists. My dad doesn't like them either. And they contradict themselves. First they protest the killing of babies, then they go out and kill the doctors who do this..... so it's ok to kill a healthy grown man or woman, but to kill a fetus which isn't alive yet is wrong?.... please... I dunno about you, but that kinda fits your definition of stupid....

Well anyway, we shouldn't go into the argument, cause then it'll get long and there is no right answer, just like the religion debates we had here before..... [/B][/QUOTE]

I guess it is just my morals and ethics. I think someone should pay for their mistakes, rather than getting off easy. Pro-choice doesn't bother me, its just someone elses opinion. I was angry about how lighty several members made reference to it. I don't think they know what they are speaking of. And I understand that the fetus isn't alive yet but, does that make it right? But, as you said: We need not get into this topic...

-Justin

[b]1. Do you have a sexually transmitted desiesed?[/b] Nope

[b]2. Do you know anyone with a Sexually Transmitted desiese?[/b] Nope

[b]3. Are you a virgin?[/b] yep

[b]4. If not, how many times have you had sex?[/b] N/A

[b]5. If you are then when do you plan on having sex?[/b] When [i]real[/i] love hits, we both click and we just decide...

[b]6. How old do you think a person should be to have sex?[/b] I think they have to know what they are getting into...have to have talked with a friend about it first. Maybe an experienced friend. Other than that..when they find [i]true[/i] love...(yes, i think i do know what it is..or at least have a pretty good idea :))

[b]7. Do you think its right for preteens to have sex if they love each other?[/b] well, no...not at least until they have hit puberty and are emotionaly sure about themselves.

[b]8. Have you ever got anyone pregnant, gotten pregnant?[/b] nope...

[b]9. What would you do if you found out you was pregnant or your partner was pregnant.[/b] well, i'd be very shocked, yet at the same time happy(as long as i have a job to be able to support him/her)....

[b]10. What would you do if you found out you had a desiese? [/B] I would probably freak at first, then get it treated.

[b]11. If yourve had sex then does you parents know, if not then what would they say if they found out. if you havent had sex then do you want to have sex, what would ur parents say if they found out u wanted to have sex.[/b] well, like i said, when the time comes..i feel true love...we oth click..and so on(i would NEVER force anyone to have sex with me either, we would both have to agree)...i'm not sure what they would say, my dad would just probably ask who i have in mind, haha...

[SIZE=1]1. Do you have a sexually transmitted desiesed?--[b]No.[/b]

2. Do you know anyone with a Sexually Transmitted desiese?--[b]Yes.[/b]

3. Are you a virgin?--[b]Yes.[/b]

4. If not, how many times have you had sex?--[b]N/A[/b]

5. If you are then when do you plan on having sex?--[b]Marriage[/b]

6. How old do you think a person should be to have sex?--[b]Mature enough to be able to handle any untoward consequences.[/b]

7. Do you think its right for preteens to have sex if they love each other?--[b]Absolutely not.[/b]

8. Have you ever got anyone pregnant, gotten pregnant?--[b]No.[/b]

9. What would you do if you found out you was pregnant or your partner was pregnant.--[b]Talk to my parents; find a home for the kid; pray.[/b]

10. What would you do if you found out you had a desiese?--[b]Get treated, of course.[/b][/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mike [/i]
9. What would you do if you found out you was pregnant or your partner was pregnant.[/b] well, i'd be very shocked, yet at the same time happy(as long as i have a job to be able to support [b]him[/b]/her)....
[/QUOTE]

O__O;; you can make a man pregnate... ..?!? .. well i'll be damned..

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Justin [/i]
[B]I was angry about how lighty several members made reference to it. I don't think they no what they are speaking of.
-Justin [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=red]I'm the one you have referred to. If I were to abort a fetus, it would only be because I had no meens of caring for it properly. Bringing a child into this world, and having it live a miserable life is cruel, in its self. If I ever got pregant......and decided to abort......it would be because I got raped, or fell victim to an 'accident.' Personally, I wouldn't want to raise a child I was forced to concieve. Abortion is wrong when you use it to correct a, 'change of mind.' However, abortion is just, when you're trying to correct something that should have never been.....[i]especially[/i] when you tried to prevent it from happening in the first place. This has all been MY opinions. I hate that I've strayed from the topic......but, I just felt I needed to justify myself:(.[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i]
[B].. the question was asking about what you would do for your partner if you found out that she got pregnate.. not your child..

... thats what confused me.

edit- sorry.. -_-;;; i'm .. tired.. and sllightly confused right now.. [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=blue]What happen here? Can someone tell me what's going on?[/COLOR] :confused:

[B]

[COLOR=blue]What happen here? Can someone tell me what's going on?[/COLOR] :confused: [/B][/QUOTE]

basically she thought i was talking about me getting a guy pregnant...heh....which would not be humanly possible. haha..

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mike [/i]
[B]

basically she thought i was talking about me getting a guy pregnant...heh....which would not be humanly possible. haha.. [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=blue]hehehehe, how cute. hehehehe. You cracking me up. You a guy right?[/COLOR] :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

[B][COLOR=blue]hehehehe, how cute. hehehehe. You cracking me up. You a guy right?[/COLOR] :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: [/B][/QUOTE]

i think so..or at least last time a looked...*looks* yeppers :)

acctually, i don't know any girls named Mike, besides that one on mike lu and og...but that's and exception..haha