OtakuBoards

Sex [id reccomend you enter if your 12 and up]

Will2x

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Will2x [/i]
[B]

yeah that happened to me once on napster, i was cybering and the chick(or as i thought) said "ok were going to cyber but i only like lil dicks" i said "is 7 inch good?" the person said no "only 3 inches" so i said "ok..."

after 60 seconds we was finished and she said "oh yeah im a guy"
i felt so used...:bawl: [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson][size=1] 7 inch at 13/14? Hmm...

lol...Will2x has had his first homosexual experience...hehe. :laugh:[/color][/size]

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Master O Beans
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B]

[color=crimson][size=1] 7 inch at 13/14? Hmm...

lol...Will2x has had his first homosexual experience...hehe. :laugh:[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

Baahaha! Captain Homophobe slipped up eh? Well geeze, you should be ashamed :naughty: :D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mornigndew [/i]
[B]

[COLOR=blue]I learned about sexual edu. at school. I never heard of sexual transmitted disease through the mouth before. Does this mean you can get it through kissing?[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

oh dear sweet god. now she's gonna be more phobic than ever.

cybering's okay... if you don't have anything important to do like rearranging your lint collection.

definition of sexy--something that makes you [I]hot[/I], like makes you want to touch yourself.

virginity--like i said, i was in love, it was perfect, i couldn't imagine it being better. he did everything right. ahhh, first love, nothing like it.

Guest Master O Beans
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

Everyone is a Captain..... no one's a Sergent? or a General? :p

:mrt: <---- that doesn't look like Mr. T!!!!!!!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

SHH! QUIET DOWN CAPTAIN JAPAN, OR I'LL HAVE YOU KNOCKED DOWN A FEW RANKS! :p

..and you're right...that looks nothing like Mr. T...more like Ming or Barbarian from "old skoo" WCW Wresting...like 4 years ago...:mrt:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i]
[B]

SHH! QUIET DOWN CAPTAIN JAPAN, OR I'LL HAVE YOU KNOCKED DOWN A FEW RANKS! :p

..and you're right...that looks nothing like Mr. T...more like Ming or Barbarian from "old skoo" WCW Wresting...like 4 years ago...:mrt: [/B][/QUOTE]

LOL! I can see it now: Private Japan hahaha

And yes, my god! It does look like the Barbarian! Mr. T isn't Asian!

THIS is Mr. T: [url]http://www.ancientclan.com/phpBB/images/smiles/t.gif[/url]

Guest Master O Beans
[B]

LOL! I can see it now: Private Japan hahaha

And yes, my god! It does look like the Barbarian! Mr. T isn't Asian! [/B][/QUOTE]

Hehe - Private Japan...that could be quite a scandle! hehe :whoops:

Hehe, I didn't think anybody would even know what I was talking about with Barbarian...I'm proud of you Trans-former. AKA Pvt. Japan :naughty:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i]
[B]

Hehe - Private Japan...that could be quite a scandle! hehe :whoops:

Hehe, I didn't think anybody would even know what I was talking about with Barbarian...I'm proud of you Trans-former. AKA Pvt. Japan :naughty: [/B][/QUOTE]

Ohhh I like Trans-former too :)

Real Mr. T: [url]http://www.ancientclan.com/phpBB/images/smiles/t.gif[/url]

1. Do you have a sexually transmitted desiesed?
[COLOR=blue]No[/COLOR]

2. Do you know anyone with a Sexually Transmitted desiese?
[COLOR=blue]No[/COLOR]

3. Are you a virgin?
[COLOR=blue]No[/COLOR]

4. If not, how many times have you had sex?
[COLOR=blue]um...I dont know...well over 150 times...(in a 17month relationship)[/COLOR]

5. If you are then when do you plan on having sex?
[COLOR=blue]If I'm allowed to answer this...at the moment nobody[/COLOR]

6. How old do you think a person should be to have sex?
[COLOR=blue]15+ I guess...though I admit I was only 14 when it happened[/COLOR]

7. Do you think its right for preteens to have sex if they love each other?
[COLOR=blue]um...preteen as in 12/13 and under? deff no![/COLOR]

8. Have you ever got anyone pregnant, gotten pregnant?
[COLOR=blue]No, I'm always careful about that, I have my whole life ahead of me[/COLOR]

9. What would you do if you found out you was pregnant or your partner was pregnant.
[COLOR=blue]Try to kill the baby before it's properly developed, if I have to give birth my mum says she'll look after it for me and raise it as her own until I can do the job properly[/COLOR]

10. What would you do if you found out you had a desiese?
[COLOR=blue]Depends on what type of desiese it was...probably be very annoyed with the person who gave it to me because they wouldn't have told me about it[/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by velvet paws [/i]
[B]
4. If not, how many times have you had sex?
[COLOR=blue]um...I dont know...well over 150 times...(in a 17month relationship)[/COLOR]
[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=royalblue]You're very busy, and very active[/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mornigndew [/i]
[B]

[COLOR=royalblue]You're very busy, and very active[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

er...heehee...um...yeah I guess, well I was...we broke up 3 weeks ago and I've only been with my new boyfriend for 2 weeks (yesterday) and I dont plan on going to bed with him anytime soon...so I'll get a good rest :D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B]

[color=crimson][size=1] 7 inch at 13/14? Hmm...[that was when i was 12...im much more of a champ now :)]

lol...Will2x has had his first homosexual experience...hehe. :laugh:[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

thats not funny... :(

rush?
if you mean leaping from 17months commitment to another relationship after only a week...it wasnt planned at all. It was a happy break up with my old bf, as in "we'll never stop loving each other or allow ourselves to have a big fall out, so since we've been going out 1 1/2 years straight already, we might as well take time out to see other people and make the most of teenage years, then probably get back together again in a few years". I was going to stay single or at least single from guys for quite a while...but I actually got fixed up with this guy BY my ex boyfriend and we seem to get on okay so as long as it stays quite casual I dont mind. I was kinda being jokey earlier with what I said, the only person I have slept with is the guy I love and there is no way that I'll leap into bed with anyone else. I'd still be debating it even after I'd been going out with them for several months.
if I haven't got to the point you were trying to make, please enlighten me...?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Will2x [/i]
[B]

thats not funny... :( [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson][size=1]Hmm...in that quote, I thought that someone had edited my original post. If that had been the case, I would have hit the roof...

So I'm presuming you put it there lol.

I actually find it very funny that someone who is homophobic actually had a sexual encounter with another guy.

That kind of follows my theory about homophobes -- that those who are homophobic are only that way because they are unsure about their own sexuality and thus, it hits them too close to home.

*sigh* ...the way you said it in your original post...I thought you were actually making fun of yourself.

Don't take it seriously -- that just makes you look more suspicious lol.[/color][/size]

[B]

Everyone is a Captain..... no one's a Sergent? or a General? :p

:mrt: <---- that doesn't look like Mr. T!!!!!!!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Well, you called me captain obvious once. . .lol[/SIZE]

Guest Voodookanaka
Im proud that im a virgin (im 17 and in second year of college), I like to think I could lose my virginity whenever i want (sounds egocentric I know, but ppl are really shallow)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i]
[B]Im proud that im a virgin (im 17 and in second year of college), I like to think I could lose my virginity whenever i want (sounds egocentric I know, but ppl are really shallow) [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Hah, I always wondered how old you were...I thought you were younger for a while...and then lately I thought you seemed older...now I know you're my age :D[/color]