OtakuBoards

Sex [id reccomend you enter if your 12 and up]

Will2x

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Voodookanaka
I pursuaded my x-girlfriend she was bi'. she then said she was madly in love with her best friend and left me a week later. (I surely can attract head cases)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i]
[B]I pursuaded my x-girlfriend she was bi'. she then said she was madly in love with her best friend and left me a week later. (I surely can attract head cases) [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Head-cases, lol!:D:D:DI attract no-one :(:(:([/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]HIRIGANA!!!
what does that mean...?
[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

Hiragana is just one of the three types of writing systems the Japanese use.

Kanji - Chinese characters used as words, or sylables (ex: Aku ?« - Evil, Bad, etc)
Hiragana - symbols used to represent sylables in words of Japanese origin (ex: Arigatou ? ?è?ª?Æ?¤ - Thanks)
Katakana - symbols used to represent sylables in words NOT of Japanese origin (ex: Saito ?T?C?g - Site, like a website... notice how it sound different. Si-Sai, Te-To)

Anyway, I'm the only one allowed to be queer here! :p

[B]

[SIZE=1]Thanks for the ex. and what the hell does that ^^^ mean???[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

I was joking around...

in America, sometimes the word "queer" is used in place of "gay"... I dunno why.... considering queer means weird... and being gay certainly isn't weird... the point I was getting at, was that I'm the only one allowed to be gay here... which of course was a joke..... cause anyone is allowed to be gay... i'm confusing myself again.....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

I was joking around...

in America, sometimes the word "queer" is used in place of "gay"... I dunno why.... considering queer means weird... and being gay certainly isn't weird... the point I was getting at, was that I'm the only one allowed to be gay here... which of course was a joke..... cause anyone is allowed to be gay... i'm confusing myself again..... [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]I know you meant you were gay...and you're confusing me too...lol[/SIZE]

[B]Awww. I wanna be gay :( :bawl: [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Mee tooo! lol. vudu, do you really have no friends? I can be your fwend...[/SIZE]

[B][SIZE=4]NAMBER ESS OH NAMBER ESS A KILAN A MULA...[/SIZE] [/B]

[B]

[SIZE=1]Mee tooo! lol. vudu, do you really have no friends? I can be your fwend...[/SIZE]

[B][SIZE=4]NAMBER ESS OH NAMBER ESS A KILAN A MULA...[/SIZE] [/B] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]gah! you two are scaring me...:p[/color]

Guest Voodookanaka
I dont have friends because I dont have time for ppl, Im too egocentric and arragant. same reason I dont ave a gf.
Ive just blown off a really nice girl, whos an individual (someting really rare) just because I was scared she'd embaress me, and coz my aqueintences didnt like her (she used to beat em up) Im sooo stupid.

[B][COLOR=deeppink]Oh well be nice transtic sweetheart, dont u worry bout that[/COLOR] ;) :love: [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]TSA! Don't you use pink!...unless you want to get hit upside the head...bah! :drunk:[/color]

[B][COLOR=deeppink]Oh well be nice transtic sweetheart, dont u worry bout that[/COLOR] ;) :love: [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Heh heh...[/SIZE]

[B][SIZE=4]NAMBER ESS OH NAMBER ESS A KILAN A MULA...etc [/SIZE][/B]

[B]Don't any of you recognise that? It's from Mystical Ninja:starring Goemon on the N64, you dummies...[/B]

Guest Voodookanaka
[B]

[B][SIZE=4]NAMBER ESS OH NAMBER ESS A KILAN A MULA...etc [/SIZE][/B]

[B]Don't any of you recognise that? It's from Mystical Ninja:starring Goemon on the N64, you dummies...[/B] [/B][/QUOTE]

.:therock:

of course! what else could it be from? teh im sure evryone knew that.:therock:

[B]

I was joking around...

in America, sometimes the word "queer" is used in place of "gay"... I dunno why.... considering queer means weird... and being gay certainly isn't weird... the point I was getting at, was that I'm the only one allowed to be gay here... which of course was a joke..... cause anyone is allowed to be gay... i'm confusing myself again..... [/B][/QUOTE]

haha yup...cause the other open 'queer' is back :D
dunno if you'll remember me...I had trouble a few months ago when I was trying to balance a boyfriend and a girlfriend at the same time. ummm....well let us know if you do and I hope you're okay cause I kinda liked you and after browsing some of the topics you seem to be getting a hard time about things. :(

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by velvet paws [/i]
[B]

haha yup...cause the other open 'queer' is back :D
dunno if you'll remember me...I had trouble a few months ago when I was trying to balance a boyfriend and a girlfriend at the same time. ummm....well let us know if you do and I hope you're okay cause I kinda liked you and after browsing some of the topics you seem to be getting a hard time about things. :( [/B][/QUOTE]

I remember you :)... I'm doing ok now....

And Will, I'll spare you the horror.... I won't bother typing out my experiences.... I don't like typing them out and I'm sure 90% of the people here wouldn't want to read it.

[B]

Anyway, I'm the only one allowed to be queer here! :p [/B][/QUOTE]

whatEVER, transtic!

okay, since you guys asked...
my first sexual encounter was w/ a girl named becky. we were ten & too inhibited to actually hit on each other. we were wildly attracted to one another but couldn't admit it. so we played "truth or dare" every day for like 2 years. we would dare each other to...do things...to each other. it was great fun. then my friend sammie got in the mix. we did everything together, absolutely everything. we invented "double truth or dare" which meant one person could dare the other two to do things to her. three chicks naked making out in the tree fort. good times. i'm still friends w/ sammie. everyone says she looks like pamela anderson now. we still do it every now & then. even though she has a boyfriend.
although, my real female lover is jessica. she's friends w/ sam also. but that's another story...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]

whatEVER, transtic!

my first sexual encounter was w/ a girl named becky. we were ten & too inhibited to actually hit on each other. we were wildly attracted to one another but couldn't admit it. so we played "truth or dare" every day for like 2 years. we would dare each other to...do things...to each other. it was great fun. then my friend sammie got in the mix. we did everything together, absolutely everything. we invented "double truth or dare" which meant one person could dare the other two to do things to her. three chicks naked making out in the tree fort. good times. i'm still friends w/ sammie. everyone says she looks like pamela anderson now. we still do it every now & then. even though she has a boyfriend.
although, my real female lover is jessica. she's friends w/ sam also. but that's another story... [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Ah...details?[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]

whatEVER, transtic!

although, my real female lover is jessica. she's friends w/ sam also. but that's another story... [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=blue]Very detail[/COLOR]