OtakuBoards

Sex [id reccomend you enter if your 12 and up]

Will2x

1. Do you have a sexually transmitted desiesed? no

2. Do you know anyone with a Sexually Transmitted desiese?
no

3. Are you a virgin?
yea

4. If not, how many times have you had sex?

5. If you are then when do you plan on having sex?
when i am 17 or 18

6. How old do you think a person should be to have sex?
when [B]I[/B] say its ok :o

7. Do you think its right for teens to have sex if they love each other? I am a preteen :P and i will have sex if some girl wanted me to :o

8. Have you ever got anyone pregnant, gotten pregnant?
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, no

9. What would you do if you found out you was pregnant or your partner was pregnant.
i wouldn't leave her, i would help her until we are old enough to get married and i would marry her :drunk:

10. What would you do if you found out you had a desiese?
i would go get it treated or sumthin

and i dont feel like answering the last one.....

and no i am not back... i was just bored....

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Do you have a sexually transmitted desiesed?
[I]not that i know of...[/I]

2. Do you know anyone with a Sexually Transmitted desiese?
[I]yeah. some girl in my grade. she's a slut[/I]

3. Are you a virgin?
[I]nope[/I]

4. If not, how many times have you had sex?
[I] 3, 4 something like that...[/I]

5. If you are then when do you plan on having sex?

6. How old do you think a person should be to have sex?
[I] 16. that's about the time when they realize that the world isn't all it's cracked up to be[/I]

7. Do you think its right for preteens to have sex if they love each other?
[I]i honestly don't care...[/I]

8. Have you ever got anyone pregnant, gotten pregnant?

[I] I HOPE NOT!!![/I]

9. What would you do if you found out you was pregnant or your partner was pregnant.

[I] cry like a baby on my bed... then run to get my job back at circuit city[/I]

10. What would you do if you found out you had a desiese?
[I] shrug it off i guess...[/I]

[SIZE=1]Lil Green Fairy is banned! Yeah yeah!! And TN, she called you Capt. Obvious...I thought that was me...:bawl:...lol

And this topic is cool...to those of you who say:

"YYYYYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUKKK!!!! EEEWWWW...gross..."

maturity is our game...
Plus, in Japan isn't the line between child's toys and sex like this thin - ...I just thought...[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

Yes I know she did.... I called her Taii Bakamono... my guess is that she can't read Japanese. [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Err...neither can I...and what does Taii Bakamono mean?[/SIZE]

[B]

uh... Lieutenant Stupid Person. [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Sorry...I just cracked up when I heard this for no particular reason...I want to learn japanese, anywhere I can go?
I can say hello, goodbye, thankyou, short sword, long sword...that's it...and we need to talk about sex otherwise its off topic...[/SIZE]

[B]

uh... Lieutenant Stupid Person. [/B][/QUOTE]
actually, itsnt "baka" = "idiot"? at least thats what ive learned from anime sites. and baka was at the beginngin of ur second word. o well, i guess its just like bad dubbing, u never get the words right.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Will2x [/i]
sex.....:)

How do you think sex can effect your life?
[b]u or ur partner can get pregnant, and dpending on ur age that can be good or bad.[/b]
Do you belive in safe sex?
[b]only if the person has an STD or they are dirty (have had sex with other ppl be4 u, who mightve had STDs)[/b]
What are the reasons people should, and should not have sex?
[b]Should-it feels good-humans need babies to carry on-ummm...feels good
Should Not-under-age pregnancy-ummm, STDs, thats about it[/b]
[/QUOTE]

sex.....:)
[I]yup[/I]

[I]i had to sit through this abstinence thing, and they said it'll hurt the relationship, that you both feel bad about it... i found that to be falso[/I]

[I] sure why not. no sense in having a baby you don't want[/I]

What are the reasons people should, and should not have sex?
[I] should: it's sex shouldn't: hormone problem???[/I]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by No-Name [/i]
[B]
actually, itsnt "baka" = "idiot"? at least thats what ive learned from anime sites. and baka was at the beginngin of ur second word. o well, i guess its just like bad dubbing, u never get the words right. [/B][/QUOTE]

Idiot, stupid, dumb, moron, etc are all synonyms.... Baka means them all. Bakamono means stupid person... cause it doesn't make much sense to say... idiot person, or moron person...

[B]

Idiot, stupid, dumb, moron, etc are all synonyms.... Baka means them all. Bakamono means stupid person... cause it doesn't make much sense to say... idiot person, or moron person... [/B][/QUOTE]
ah, thanks.

Sheesh, I just read through this whole loooooooong thread :drunk: :sleep: ANYways.... um, in summary on my part:

I'm a virgin. I'm glad I am. I am in no way ashamed, in fact I'm quite proud of it.

I personally am going to wait for marriage. Know why? Once you lose it, you can't get it back. It's gone. Why throw something away on someone who isn't important enough to stick around with you the rest of your life?

Pre-teens having sex is ludicrous. It's disgusting. Gah, I don't think this one needs an explanation. It's just wrong.

Ummm..... let's see, what's some other stuff...... rgh. elifino. I can't remember. Ummmmmmm....................... sex is NOT just some blatant activity for the bored and hormonally charged; at least it shouldn't be. I mean for the love of pete, don't people care about their bodies? Why treat it like some ..... thing, and treat it like a toy or fun? People have more value than that. Ugh, I dunno, I'M TALKING TO A WALL HERE! :demon: I don't expect a lot of you to see my side. that's OKAY; don' care none if ya doo orr not. :bawl: :naughty: heh,.......... whatever.. :angel:

[B]sex.....:)

What are the reasons people should, and should not have sex? [/B][/QUOTE]

1. once you have sex w/ someone, you are bonded to them for life. in the bible, it says that lovers are no longer two, but one.

2. yes! always, always, always use a condom, unless you're in a relationship w/ someone you can really trust, & even then some form of birth control should be used.

3. should--love; shouldn't--not ready. it depends on the person.

Who are you people! This is a stupid topic all together! Did any of you people that did it even think about what you were doing! You should be married for a couple of years and know that that is really the perfect person, no divorce nessacary, to do that! You all think it's perfectly fine, and I'm gonna have to act like you're all toal sluts. You disgust me! :demon:

wtf, someone deleted my post...!!!

oh well,

Why do you think sex corrupts some people minds?

Is sex a bad thing if it doesnt involve love in it [U]at all[/U] ?

Do you talk about sex alot?

How do you feel sex should be taken? For example, some take sex way to seriously, some take it too lightly.

Is sex more of a way of life, or a way of pleasure?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by White Digivise [/i]
[B]Who are you people! This is a stupid topic all together! Did any of you people that did it even think about what you were doing! You should be married for a couple of years and know that that is really the perfect person, no divorce nessacary, to do that! You all think it's perfectly fine, and I'm gonna have to act like you're all toal sluts. You disgust me! :demon: [/B][/QUOTE]

married for A COUPLE OF YEARS? how old are you?

[B]wtf, someone deleted my post...!!!
[/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah, sorry, I did... i click it and you have to be registered there to see it anyway.... plus it's basically advertisement of another site... against the rules... sorry...

Like I said before.... you don't like the topic, you don't have to read it.... to even read and respond to this was your choice alone.... in which YOU yourself made... in which you are inturn contributing to the topic in itself... which is going against the whole reason you posted it in the first place..... plus it seems, the last person who made that comment was banned.... I'd watch what you say. This topic is on sex.... Get a life... Sex is a part of life.... it's a part of love.... your parents know what sex is... they probably talk about it.... you think they're sluts too?..... it's probably better for kids to get an understanding about sex when they're younger so they don't make the same mistake all these girls and guys do when they are young and don't have good parents that taught them anything.... I'd rather read it here in this topic then no where at all.... Sex is not perverted... on if you are talking about it in a perverted way.... which alot of us aren't.... Will did a few times with some of his questions, however most of them are common opinion questions.... which no one disagrees with but you little girls (No offense to the other girl here) who have no idea on life or it's meaning.... and who find a simple topic about something everyone will experience perverted and gross.... how about YOU grow up....

PS: I don't care if you are 4 or 40.... or married or not... you still have alot of growing up to do if you find opinionated question that YOU didn't have to read "gross".... BTW a slut is someone who sleeps with alot of people regardless.... Talking about sex doesn't make one a slut... look up your words before you use them.

And my parents have been married 20 years and they talk about sex sometimes right in front of me... even things I don't want to hear.... I don't think two proffesionals like them are sluts... do you?

[B]Who are you people! This is a stupid topic all together! Did any of you people that did it even think about what you were doing! You should be married for a couple of years and know that that is really the perfect person, no divorce nessacary, to do that! You all think it's perfectly fine, and I'm gonna have to act like you're all toal sluts. You disgust me! :demon: [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Uhh *jaw drops, blank stare* thanks...so I'm a slut now I guess :rolleyes: It's a personal decision...if I want to have sex, then I will. It's my body. You can decide what to do with yours, and the rest of us will decide what to do with ours. Calling the rest of us sluts is rather...um...ouch?[/color]

[B]

Yeah, sorry, I did... i click it and you have to be registered there to see it anyway.... plus it's basically advertisement of another site... against the rules... sorry...
[/B][/QUOTE]

apology accepted..

How does sex effect you, your partner and families?

What would you say if your partner was forcing you to have sex?

Do you think after a couple have sex they should stay together?

*cough* Old fashioned *cough*

[b]I dunno, haven't dun it yet[/b]
[b]MORE!![/b]
Do you think after a couple have sex they should stay together?
[b]For at least a month, to wait for the, erm, well, to see if theres a kid or not[/b][/QUOTE]

[b]It corrupts ppls minds?[/b]
[b]Not bad, but just not right.[/b]
[b]Not as often as id like to[/b]
How do you feel sex should be taken? For example, some take sex way to seriously, some take it too lightly.
[b]Probably somewhat seriously, it shuldnt be sumthing that u do just cause u bored[/b]
Is sex more of a way of life, or a way of pleasure?
[b]80%Pleasure 20%Way of life[/b][/QUOTE]

[B]

Is sex more of a way of life, or a way of pleasure? [/B][/QUOTE]

[B]

Do you think after a couple have sex they should stay together? [/B][/QUOTE]

1. people tend to obsess about things.
2. not necessarily. i think it was meant for love, but sometimes you just get horny. as long as you go into it w/ eyes open, it's okay, i guess.
3. uh, yes. scorpios are the most sexually psychic/driven sign in the zodiac.
4. seriously. mentally that is. physically, it's all a matter of taste.
5. i'm not quite sure what you're asking. i think it's only a way of life for prostitutes & sex-addicts.
6. it doesn't really effect me right now, since i haven't done it in a couple of months. i do think about it a lot, though. i don't have a partner. & family...well, let's just say there've been some huge, raving fights about it.
7. i would say "get off me you rapist." then i'd kick him in the nuts, call the cops, & never speak to him again.
8. not if they don't want to.

[B]

[COLOR=blue]No idea[/COLOR]
[color=blue] Dump him, and never speak to him again [/color]
Do you think after a couple have sex they should stay together? [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=blue] If they really love each other [/color]