OtakuBoards

Sex [id reccomend you enter if your 12 and up]

Will2x

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mornigndew [/i]
[B][COLOR=blue]V, you're smart. You're 17 and in second year of college already. I'm 18 and I'm only at my first year.[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Heh, he's from England...they do stuff differently over there...weirdos...bah! j slash k! Joke, joke...meh :naughty:[/color]

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]Heh, he's from England...they do stuff differently over there...weirdos...bah! j slash k! Joke, joke...meh :naughty:[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=blue]He's in England. Great, where have I been? I keep getting wrong infor in here?[/COLOR]

[B]

[COLOR=blue]He's in England. Great, where have I been? I keep getting wrong infor in here?[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Heh, you just haven't been around as long as I have. You learn this information over time :)[/color]

Guest Voodookanaka
hmm.... ive tried for a long time not to give my age away, I hate thinking im seventeen, I feel like im a litle kid, lol, im dumb as pig sht when it comes to academic stuff, I failed Math, Chemistry and biology last year :( (got an A level in media though, so I must be good at watching TV)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i]
[B]hmm.... ive tried for a long time not to give my age away, I hate thinking im seventeen, I feel like im a litle kid, lol, im dumb as pig sht when it comes to academic stuff, I failed Math, Chemistry and biology last year :( (got an A level in media though, so I must be good at watching TV) [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=blue]What's your major?[/COLOR]

[B][COLOR=blue]That's true. I only here for about 2 or three weeks. [/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Heh, yes, you see what I mean ;) I've been here since May or June I believe it was...but that was back on v2...

Anyway, on the topic of sex...we were discussing this at our lunch table yesterday and one of my friends compeletely contradicted herself and it made me mad. She said she "needs" sex, but doesn't [i]want[/i] it until she's married. Gah, beehhh makes me mad! She is extremely intellectual and looks down on me I think...it's probably also because of the fact that I'm a whole year younger than her...but it's frustrating. She acts as though she is way too good for high school...and she doesn't want to have fun. "Too childish" I guess. Beh! :drunk:[/color]

Guest Voodookanaka
I Beg your pardon!!!!!!!!!?!?!?!?! How dare you talk about my Major!!!!!!!

'.................' whats a major????????????

[B]

[color=deeppink]Heh, yes, you see what I mean ;) I've been here since May or June I believe it was...but that was back on v2...

Anyway, on the topic of sex...we were discussing this at our lunch table yesterday and one of my friends compeletely contradicted herself and it made me mad. She said she "needs" sex, but doesn't [i]want[/i] it until she's married. Gah, beehhh makes me mad! She is extremely intellectual and looks down on me I think...it's probably also because of the fact that I'm a whole year younger than her...but it's frustrating. She acts as though she is way too good for high school...and she doesn't want to have fun. "Too childish" I guess. Beh! :drunk:[/color] [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=blue]What's wrong with your friend? She doesn't want to have fun. You don't have a lot of fun in high school. Too much rules to follow. She want to have sex, but she don't want to do it until she get marry. hmmmmm. [/COLOR]

[B]I Beg your pardon!!!!!!!!!?!?!?!?! How dare you talk about my Major!!!!!!!

'.................' whats a major???????????? [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink] (Psst, I think she still doesn't understand that you're not in American "college"...hehehe. Do you have "majors" at the unis over there?)[/color]

Guest Voodookanaka
Is a major kind of like a degree?? Im wanting to do and Art and design degree nxt year)

I can understand that, marriage brings about a sense on security and commitment in a relationship, and a lot of ppl will want these things in a relationship before sex.

[B]

[color=deeppink]Beh! :drunk:[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson][size=1]Hmm...do I detect a beh?

You're using my word?! Hehe...I've never seen you use it before on the boards. But I noticed that you commented when I said "beh!" on AIM.

Hmm...that was so incredibly off topic...[/color][/size]

[B]Is a major kind of like a degree?? Im wanting to do and Art and design degree nxt year)
[/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]I guess it is. We have majors over here, and whatever you major in, you get a degree for. Like...I'm going to major in journalism, meaning that will be my area of focus for my four years in college.[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B]

[color=crimson][size=1]Hmm...do I detect a beh?

You're using my word?! Hehe...I've never seen you use it before on the boards. But I noticed that you commented when I said "beh!" on AIM.

Hmm...that was so incredibly off topic...[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink][size=5]BEH!!![/size] Haha, James, you've worn off on me. I didn't say that word for a long long time...and two nights ago, I started saying all sorts of weird, ehhh, noises I guess. Beh, gah, bah...they've been in every post since Monday...chiiiiiii! :excited:[/color]

[B]

[color=deeppink][size=5]BEH!!![/size] Haha, James, you've worn off on me. I didn't say that word for a long long time...and two nights ago, I started saying all sorts of weird, ehhh, noises I guess. Beh, gah, bah...they've been in every post since Monday...chiiiiiii! :excited:[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson][size=1]Oh man...you're using all my precious words!

I say stuff like that all the time...geh, beh, buh, bluh, bah, guh, feh, fuh, pfft, puh, boh, foh ...etc.

And I know it might sound insane to others, but I'm sure BabyGirl understands the context in which these words might be used lol[/color][/size]

[B]

[color=crimson][size=1]Oh man...you're using all my precious words!

I say stuff like that all the time...geh, beh, buh, bluh, bah, guh, feh, fuh, pfft, puh, boh, foh ...etc.

And I know it might sound insane to others, but I'm sure BabyGirl understands the context in which these words might be used lol[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]I do understand! I do! And yes, I stole your words...but it was subconscious...please forgive me :bawl: . Heheh hah!

Anyway, there is one sound I have in my arsenal that NO ONE can steal...EVER! [size=1]tsa![/size][/color]

[B]

[color=deeppink][size=1]tsa![/size][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson][size=1]Is that the word? lol.

You and I think so much alike...it's very weird. Either that, or I'm just imagining that we think alike..

..which is a scary thought.[/color][/size]

[B]

You and I think so much alike...it's very weird. Either that, or I'm just imagining that we think alike..

..which is a scary thought.[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Damn straight it's a word! [i]My[/i] word! [size=5]Tsa![/size] It's like a trademark...And yes, we seem to think alike at times like these...bah!

("BAH!" *random bits of chewed apple fly about the room* "BAH!" ~Mr. Peepers, SNL...)[/color]

Guest Master O Beans
[B]

..which is a scary thought.[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

Oh geeze- and so it begins...the great Tssaa era is revived! Yikes! *runs away and hids under desk*:wigout: :D

[B]

[color=deeppink]Damn straight it's a word! [i]My[/i] word! [size=5]Tsa![/size] It's like a trademark...And yes, we seem to think alike at times like these...bah!

("BAH!" *random bits of chewed apple fly about the room* "BAH!" ~Mr. Peepers, SNL...)[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson][size=1]Your word eh? Hmm...I can't think of any situation where I might say "Tsa" lol...[/color][/size]

[B]

[color=crimson][size=1]Your word eh? Hmm...I can't think of any situation where I might say "Tsa" lol...[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Good. It's intended for my use only. Tsa hahaha...remember when Byelich or however the hell you spell his last name stole tsa away from me, MoB? Ooh, I should have spoken to him about his new version of it "saa". Tsa is so much better...I couldn't believe such a loud person would bring such shame to my word...:drunk: [/color]

[B]

[color=deeppink]Good. It's intended for my use only. Tsa hahaha...remember when Byelich or however the hell you spell his last name stole tsa away from me, MoB? Ooh, I should have spoken to him about his new version of it "saa". Tsa is so much better...I couldn't believe such a loud person would bring such shame to my word...:drunk: [/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson][size=1]Hmm...yeah, there are surely some people who shouldn't be saying Buh.

It just wouldn't sound right.[/color][/size]