OtakuBoards

Sex [id reccomend you enter if your 12 and up]

Will2x

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]if someone has genital herpes, & you perform oral sex on them, you are likely to get oral herpes. then, if you give oral sex to someone else, you give them genital herpes, etc, etc. [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=blue]LM, is that true? This is the first time I hear this. Very interesting.[/COLOR]

yeah, it's a virus. [I]you do not [/I] have to have a cut or open sore to get it. the std herpes is different from herpes the cold sore...& the std never goes away. w/out treatment, an infected person will get sores their whole life...& the treatments don't always work. also, w/ or w/out sores, you are still able to transmit herpes to others.

Guest Voodookanaka
genital herpes and oral herpes are different!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it is possible to get genitel herpes in the mouth, this is in very rare cases, it is not possible to get oral herpes downbelow.

In both cases it will stay dorment in the body and keep reappearing, usually in times of stress and low immune system.
(and im stressed now!)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mornigndew [/i]
[B]

[COLOR=blue]LM, is that true? This is the first time I hear this. Very interesting.[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Do they not give you sexual education where you are, girl?! I've had health every other year of my life, starting with 5th grade...senior health is a joke...bah :drunk:![/color]

:butthead:

:paranoid: :worried: :drunk:

ok....

im running out of qs i was gonna ask something but i cant risk getting banned so..

1 what do u need to have sex? (hands,condom,etc)

2 how do you have sex (take your time on the instructions :))

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Will2x [/i]
[B]:butthead:

:paranoid: :worried: :drunk:

ok....

im running out of qs i was gonna ask something but i cant risk getting banned so..

1 what do u need to have sex? (hands,condom,etc)

2 how do you have sex (take your time on the instructions :)) [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Ah. . .I wouldn't know any of those. . .for I am a virgin. And I got this thing, where I say yeah I want to have sex some day, but another thing is saying that I don't want to! Did anyone else get that?[/SIZE]

[COLOR=darkblue]1. Just my partner and me...
2. Can't give you any insight on that since I'm a virgin...and still, it's something special that only two people should know all the details to in complete secrecy.[/COLOR]

This question's been running through my mind...

[i]Do you think it's right for two people to engage in sex after experiencing a tragedy such as 9/11?[/i]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i]
[B][COLOR=darkblue]1. Just my partner and me...
2. Can't give you any insight on that since I'm a virgin...and still, it's something special that only two people should know all the details to in complete secrecy.[/COLOR]

This question's been running through my mind...

[i]Do you think it's right for two people to engage in sex after experiencing a tragedy such as 9/11?[/i] [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Well as long as you guys haven't lost anyone in it, then. . .yes, it's fine to have sex after that. . .I bet SOOOoo many people have already.[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]Do they not give you sexual education where you are, girl?! I've had health every other year of my life, starting with 5th grade...senior health is a joke...bah :drunk:![/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=blue]I learned about sexual edu. at school. I never heard of sexual transmitted disease through the mouth before. Does this mean you can get it through kissing?[/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i]
[B]

[SIZE=1]Ah. . .I wouldn't know any of those. . .for I am a virgin. And I got this thing, where I say yeah I want to have sex some day, but another thing is saying that I don't want to! Did anyone else get that?[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

everyday man...everyday. every hour or so i think about sex.

i know i dont want to have sex cause of alot of diffrent reasons, i have no clue what id say to a girl if she said she wanted have sex, unless of course she needed it id do her a favor at the small cost of my virginity.

[B][COLOR=darkblue]This kind of bothered me a few months ago...but...

What do you think about "Cybering?"[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

Ok i know im gonna be embarrased about this but i used to cyber, i had started when i was 11. i had liked it as much as i liked a stolen playboy mag(a play boy mag jus isnt as sweet till youve stole it) the fact that an actuall girl was talking dirty to me go me excited, but in actuality its as lame as masturbating to a recording of a girl saying "you turn me on, take me now" on one of thoose 900 numbers.

but overall cybering isnt too bad, as long as your willing to admit your desperate and havent had sex.

you know what else is weird? i was 12 and cybered with a 14 year old who said she had sex..i even talked to her boy friend.
i got to cyber with some adults too. i rember in talkcity theese 36 year old chicks were like "any guys wanna cyber?" amazing isnt it?

I'll have to admit to doing that too...in the 5th grade...which was about...7 years ago...

it was fun at first, but then I realized it was just like those sex chat things on the phone...but for free...

But now it's a bit stupid I guess...and you never know who you're actually cybering with...Hey it might just be a member of the similar sex you're cybering with for all you know.

[B]I'll have to admit to doing that too...in the 5th grade...which was about...7 years ago...

it was fun at first, but then I realized it was just like those sex chat things on the phone...but for free...

But now it's a bit stupid I guess...and you never know who you're actually cybering with...Hey it might just be a member of the similar sex you're cybering with for all you know. [/B][/QUOTE]

yeah that happened to me once on napster, i was cybering and the chick(or as i thought) said "ok were going to cyber but i only like lil dicks" i said "is 7 inch good?" the person said no "only 3 inches" so i said "ok..."

after 60 seconds we was finished and she said "oh yeah im a guy"
i felt so used...:bawl:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Will2x [/i]
[B]lol, ricki you crack me up...but on with the topic

whats your defenition of 'sexy'?
[COLOR=blue]very very attractive[/COLOR]

if there was one person in the whole wide world you would give up ur virginity to who would it be? [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=blue]Can't think of one[/COLOR]

[B]Yeah, you too wilma...as to your question...

I'd say that 'sexy' is, like what mornigndew said, very,very attractive. Though I'd give up my virginity to the person I marry... [/B][/QUOTE]

wilma....lol!

ok now who would be the person youd marry?

we gots over 1010 views! woohoo!:mrt: