OtakuBoards

Sex [id reccomend you enter if your 12 and up]

Will2x

have sex, do drugs, steal checks not hugs.

no but if your teen and are pretty sure you know how to have sex take a wack at it.

and yes justin, this is about masterbating and playing with sperm, but only in a muture way ;)

lets see...

should sex be rough?

should preteens have oral sex? (even 10 year olds know how knowadays)

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]These things can be hard on a kid...but so can a lot of things. I know kids who have grown out of abusive family situations to be wonderful people, because they [i][b]wanted[/i][/b] to get on with their life. You can't dwell in the past forever...if you live your life in fear of what happened in the [i]past[/i] then you're never going to be happy. Stop thinking about these things as such a big deal (even though I know they [i]are[/i], and that they have affected you very deeply) but eventually you will start to become happier.

You can only spend so much time worrying about problems. The greater percentage of your life has to be spent in happiness. Some food for thought (especially for you, sweet morning dew!) :babble:[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Hm...I know this is like from the first page and everything but I haven't checked this in a while....

Hm..I agree w/ her...I grew up w/ an abusive father well atleast till I was about 11...But I think if anything I will be a better parent...Cause I know that even the kids have feelings..anyway...I am also much happier than most people..I just choose to block that out and live my life as tho it never happened...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DuoGod of Death [/i]
[B]

Hm...I know this is like from the first page and everything but I haven't checked this in a while....

Hm..I agree w/ her...I grew up w/ an abusive father well atleast till I was about 11...But I think if anything I will be a better parent...Cause I know that even the kids have feelings..anyway...[/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]You're also a stronger person because of it...even if you don't know it yet. I say...good for you! ;)[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B]

[color=darkblue][size=1]Uhh...you are a scientist? Yet you talk about things like destiny and prana...

I'm not saying you're wrong, I'm just saying that most of your posts suggest that your thinking isn't scientific.[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

science & magic--2 sides of the same coin.

chemistry--(among other things) the ability to manipulate the physical world.
magic--the ability to manipulate the metaphysical realm.

sacred geometry (contained w/in the [I]right eye of horus[/I])--magical language which links the physical to the metaphysical.

there's a ton of evidence if you know where to look.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]

science & magic--2 sides of the same coin.

chemistry--(among other things) the ability to manipulate the physical world.
magic--the ability to manipulate the metaphysical realm.

sacred geometry (contained w/in the [I]right eye of horus[/I])--magical language which links the physical to the metaphysical.

there's a ton of evidence if you know where to look. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson][size=1]Magic is unproven. I could quite easily create any old evidence to support "scientology" or whatever...doesn't mean it's proven.[/color][/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B]

[color=crimson][size=1]Magic is unproven. I could quite easily create any old evidence to support "scientology" or whatever...doesn't mean it's proven.[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

I didn't know a topic about sex could turn into this... "smart" talk of yours hahahahahaa ok ok... umm yes... I tend not to believe things not prooven.... there are a few things though I do believe in that aren't prooven... like Aliens and Psychic powers.... not those TV people... a different kind....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

I didn't know a topic about sex could turn into this... "smart" talk of yours hahahahahaa ok ok... umm yes... I tend not to believe things not prooven.... there are a few things though I do believe in that aren't prooven... like Aliens and Psychic powers.... not those TV people... a different kind.... [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson][size=1]lol...well as I said, I hope we can get into some good discussions here.

But yeah, this line of discussion should probably not go any further (unless someone makes a new topic about it).

It's better to stick to the topic at hand...otherwise the topic kind of fizzles out.

So, back to sex...lol[/color][/size]

[b][QUOTE]1.Should sex be rough? 2.Should preteens have oral sex? (even 10 year olds know how knowadays)[/QUOTE] [/b]

Not the first time, no way for me anyway...the first time for someone should be very special 'cause you're giving away a part of you to someone you really love and it should be done in the most gentle way possible. But if the couple is willing and comfortable with each other...then yeah, I guess...

Again, I think not...it'll probably be the psychological damage that'll hurt the child more than anything.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i]
[B][b] [/b]

Not the first time, no way for me anyway...the first time for someone should be very special 'cause you're giving away a part of you to someone you really love and it should be done in the most gentle way possible. But if the couple is willing and comfortable with each other...then yeah, I guess...

Again, I think not...it'll probably be the psychological damage that'll hurt the child more than anything. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson][size=1]I agree. I think that sex for children is very damaging.

Even for those mature enough to deal with sex, I still wouldn't personally condone sex until someone is at least 16/17 years of age.

This is mainly because the maturity to deal with sex doesn't always mean that a younger person is prepared for the possible consequences (ie: sexual diseases or pregnancy).

So I personally feel that people should wait until they're 16 or over before they start experimenting with sex.[/color][/size]

[SIZE=1]Well, I think that children 10 years old or 11 or sumthin like that shouldn't even be involved in sex at all. I mean, wouldn't you find it a bit dodgy if a 10 year old girl gave birth to a still born baby? (I hope you know what that is) I mean, if that did happen it would be disturbing for the girl. So people should have sex until they are mature enough to accept the consequences. And, the person didn't tell me that masturbation is bad, everyone at my school thinks its stupid and rough, but then again, they may be covering up! :)[/SIZE]

Guest Voodookanaka
I hink, ppl should be allowed to do whatever they want whatever their age wherever they want, its their body its up to them

[COLOR=darkblue]I don't think too many people would go through puberty at age 10 or 11 would they? Then again, I've been hearing all this stuff about that stage hitting eariler and eariler in a child's life and they start questioning what's happening to their body which is a bit sad since its basically them loosing their childhood and innocence and just plain growing up too fast.[/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i]
[B]I hink, ppl should be allowed to do whatever they want whatever their age wherever they want, its their body its up to them [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=blue]I don't think it's a good idea, if kid around 10 or 11 having a baby, can you imagine what will happen to their life and body. May be, they won't be able to have any more kid in the future. There internal organ is not ready for it yet, and mentally, I don't think they're ready either.[/COLOR]

[B]at an early age ppl should be told of consequences, if there then daft enough its up to them anyways [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]What? So you tell a nine year old: "Don't have sex with anyone until you are 16, otherwise your life is buggered" You wouldn't tell them. Hopefully, kids that young won't be stupid enough to have sex, let alone what they have to do to actullay HAVE sex, they won't know will they?[/SIZE]

Guest Voodookanaka
children should be explained fully about sex, for some reason ppl shy away from the subject. they can learn that 1+2 = 3 would it be that hard to say man +woman = screwed?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Will2x [/i]
[B]
should sex be rough?

should preteens have oral sex? (even 10 year olds know how knowadays) [/B][/QUOTE]

--if all parties involved are willing...sometimes you have to have a purely physical experience to keep it exciting.

--no way. oral sex is sex. just b/c you know how to do something doesn't mean you should do it. i mean, i know how to light myself on fire but i'm not going to do it. this is crazy! i wasn't even allowed to date until i was 16 & here are little kids having oral sex! sheesh.

[B]

--if all parties involved are willing...sometimes you have to have a purely physical experience to keep it exciting.

--no way. oral sex is sex. just b/c you know how to do something doesn't mean you should do it. i mean, i know how to light myself on fire but i'm not going to do it. this is crazy! i wasn't even allowed to date until i was 16 & here are little kids having oral sex! sheesh. [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]I know how to kill myself, but I'm not gonna... lol :D And, LM, oral sex isn't actully real SEX SEX, you know?[/SIZE]

Guest Voodookanaka
oral is sooooooooo safe, (apart from choking, one time me and my gf were....ahem) whereas sex can cause sooo many problems

[B]oral is sooooooooo safe, (apart from choking, one time me and my gf were....ahem) whereas sex can cause sooo many problems [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Exactly, oral is much safer than sex, but I wouldn't know, I'm only 13. Hmm... I kinda don't want to have sex, but I DO! But there's a thing in my head saying, I don't want to, why's that and has anyone else got that?[/SIZE]

[B]two words--oral herpes. [/B][/QUOTE]

Thats only if you have a cut in your mouth AND the other person has herpes.... And plus, aren't cold sores a type of herpes or is that some other disease? I won't go any further into talking about this Oral thing that is so unfamilar to me hahahah ;) :therock:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

Thats only if you have a cut in your mouth AND the other person has herpes.... And plus, aren't cold sores a type of herpes or is that some other disease? I won't go any further into talking about this Oral thing that is so unfamilar to me hahahah ;) :therock: [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=royalblue] Actually cold sores are a type of the herpes virus...but it's more similar to the chickenpox..but if they are the same I don't know if they are..I'll look that up for you thogh cause I remember hearing about that b4.[/COLOR]