BabyGirl Posted October 26, 2001 Posted October 26, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kizu [/i] [B]Why i live in the the us. the hand rules (hint on my state) [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]Heh, thing is, nobody gets that joke except for the people who live there...such as me :p [/color]
Princess Nadia Posted October 26, 2001 Posted October 26, 2001 [B][COLOR=darkblue]I live in Florida.[/COLOR] [/B]
Goku-SSJ4 Posted October 27, 2001 Posted October 27, 2001 I live in Lowestoft, the most Easterly point in England, so we are the first people to see the New Year in the whole of Great Britain!
~*Anime Girl*~ Posted October 27, 2001 Posted October 27, 2001 I live on the computer. Sad, isn't it? :D :D
Sui Generis Posted October 27, 2001 Posted October 27, 2001 I live in the great ol' american west....AKA KANSAS (boring as hell) USA... Well its not really the west but the colonist thought so :therock:
SSJ5 Vegeta Posted October 27, 2001 Posted October 27, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DuoGod of Death [/i] [B]I live in the great ol' american west....AKA KANSAS (boring as hell) USA... Well its not really the west but the colonist thought so :therock: [/B][/QUOTE] I too live in the american midwest. Missouri to be exact, and right about in the middle of missouri in the middle of the midwest. It's a conspiracy I tell ya. Although the midwest is notorious for producing it's own kind of metal music different than west-coast or east-coast metal. The midwest has produced such bands as Slipknot (Iowa), and Mudvayne (Illinois), which are two of the heaviest bands out there, and also Disturbed is from Chicago Illinois. Now if I could just form my own band to represent for Missouri.
Sui Generis Posted October 27, 2001 Posted October 27, 2001 Yeah and Puddle of Mudd Kansas and Missouri!! I came from Missouri...Belton Missouri to be exact... What do you play? I am learning to play the drums...WE could start a band ...lol...
SSJ5 Vegeta Posted October 27, 2001 Posted October 27, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DuoGod of Death [/i] [B]Yeah and Puddle of Mudd Kansas and Missouri!! I came from Missouri...Belton Missouri to be exact... What do you play? I am learning to play the drums...WE could start a band ...lol... [/B][/QUOTE] I'm vocals. My singing style ranges from Incubus to Slipknot. I can sound exactly like just about any band you can think of. My friend actually thinks I sound better than the lead singer of Slipknot Corey himself. I don't know how many times I've been mistaken for a CD or the radio when I sing. One time my sister mistook me for being Staind, cuz' I was singing along to outside but I had the music turned down really low and my sister heard me and thought I was Aaron Lewis. One time on the bus I was quietly singing along to Deftones- Back to School and my friend was like, "Who's playing deftones? I hear a radio?" I was like "That's me." He was like, "Oh." lol So yeah I'm vox. I do need a drummer though.
Sara Posted October 27, 2001 Posted October 27, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i] [B] [color=deeppink]Heh, thing is, nobody gets that joke except for the people who live there...such as me :p [/color] [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]...or someone who used to live there. Me, I'm in Wisconsin.[/SIZE]
Cecil Posted October 27, 2001 Posted October 27, 2001 This thread kinda sounds like one of the immature and stupid threads that James so hates, kinda like "what kinda socks r u wearing?". Anyways I live in a small country of the north west coast of Europe.
Guest philimene Posted April 7, 2004 Posted April 7, 2004 London (that's in England- just in case you weren't too sure).
PWNED Posted April 7, 2004 Posted April 7, 2004 Australia!!!, Victoria, Melbourne, Wyndham, Hoppers Crossing You know where most Mc Donalds get their cattle from! Home of the almighty something or another. South of New Guinea, North of Antartica, where the Poms killed all Aboriginals in Tasmania. Oh for Christ Sake, in in the Pacific Ocean,West of South America you bloody Morons.
dposse Posted April 7, 2004 Posted April 7, 2004 I live in a small town in the small state of Connecticut on the east side of the USA. My town has to be the most boring in the country!The only things in my town is a libary, a Big Y(which is a supermarket), a middle school, and a high school. That's all.
Semjaza Posted April 7, 2004 Posted April 7, 2004 Guys, please don't bring back threads that are almost three years old. They stopped getting responses for a reason and most of those people don't even visit here anymore.
Recommended Posts