Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Hello all! This is a special one of a kind animation inspired by the war between myself and my minions and Piro and his supporters. If you're not aware of the current situation, I made a thread a while back where people said I was "brainwashing" the public and I suppose I was :D Then PiroMunkie came along and made a resistance against me and all my sexiness. Heh, I liked the idea so I made it into an animation.

The story is so large that it had to be put into more than one animation. This is part 1. It contains footage of me doing evil deeds across OB. Stay tuned for Part 2 soon!

Now enjoy!

[center][URL=http://img19.exs.cx/img19/2826/pirorev1.gif]Click Here To Watch![/URL] [/center]
Posted
Well I have to say that was one of the best movie I've seen you do so far....
I really liked how you went about it, using sprites instead of crude drawings.

The lack of Family Guy material was a surprise too.

Umm....why did Munkie look like Santa?

Anyways....good job.

But I still think you're evil and should be stopped. :grumble:
Posted
[quote name='SephirothX']If I could make an animation, I'd show what REALLY happened in that scene with You and I...[/quote]

Fool, no minion of Piro's can match the evil and awesome power that is Dragon Warrior >:^D

Anyways, thanks for commenting all. Yay! :)

Sorry about the graphics, but when saved as a gif, it craps them out a bit.
Posted
[center][img]http://www.alertus.com/images/graphics/thumbs_up.jpg[/img][/center]

[left]I laughed, I cried, I sat on the edge of my seat. I thought this was a nice introduction. It was brief compared to some of your other animations, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. You're just catering to the masses. It's a lot easier to brainwash people with narrowband connections that way. [/left]
[left] [/left]

[left]Anyway, yes, very dramatic stuff. I'd say it steals a lot of thunder from this summer's other big "versus" production, Aliens vs. Predator. [/left]
Posted
Very ingenius, Mr. Dragon Warrior (Hey, look, [i][b]I[/b][/i] put a space in your name! Don't I get any bonus points or maybe a random cameo?). I especially liked your use of "pre-rendered" backgrounds with very minimal animated character interaction, and how interactive items "sparkled" so we know what's going to get affected. HMMM...I smell REnfringement! RE being Radical Entertainment (a British production studio from the early 1960s), of course...*cough*where's Jill Valentine!*cough*
Posted
Not quite sure what Bean was talking about....
Anywho, I must say that was zy-zigga Dragon Warrior (that's how you say great in [i]Spankish[/i], right?)
I especially liked the part where you brainwash everyone. I liked it how you not only changed their banners, but smaller things like their custom titles. Subliminal messaging (well, not really...). Nice job.
Although, there was something about the Santa-Piro that didn't feel right. Couldn't you have used the "Moses"-type picture Piro used himself? That's all I can pick out though. Aside from the fuzzy images that you pointed out yourself.
I think I can safely say that this will brainwash more people than your banners did.
Good job.
Posted
Well, not only do I not possess the Moses-like sprite, I didn't want to copy Piro's idea and the Santa idea I found fun. Besides, he's not gonna look like Santa in Part 2. It was just a joke in Part 1.

And yes, zy-zigga means "great."
Posted
[size=1]Why do you have minions but Piro has supporters? I think that makes [i]you[/i] evil. Even though you make cool animations...

Aah well. That was a masterpiece of exotic proportions, spanning a vast variety of background. I am nominating it for German Foreign Film of the Year at the Sundance festival. For sure. Shizzle.

Zy-zigga. Uum.
Spank-wa...

*shrugs*, Hey I tried.[/size]
Posted
Well, the idea of me being the villain in this whole deal, it would make sense that I have minions, Baron XD So far Piro's been nominated as the primate hero and I've been voted as the extra sexy villain who's brainwashing. It only makes sense that I get minions :)
Posted
[COLOR=RoyalBlue][SIZE=1][B]Nicely done. The screen shots from OB was quite different in a good way. Amaze me more DW. On to the next one![/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[quote name='Bean](Hey, look, [i][b]I[/b][/i'] put a space in your name! Don't I get any bonus points or maybe a random cameo?)[/quote]

Beat you to it. :p

Seriously though, out of all 9608 members on this message board, I get brainwashed with my own personalised sequence. I must be loved.

I honestly think that the interpretation of OB's homepage made it what it is... be sure that we'll see more of that, eh DW?
Posted
Shut up fools, I'm Dragon Warrior's Right Hand Man. You'll have to get through me in order to ruin his tea parties.

I've also touched his nuts.

(Excellent stuff by the way.)
Posted
[quote name='BlueYoshi']Beat you to it. :p [/quote]
Damn you, lol.

inti, what I meant in my post was that Dragon Warrior's use of the pre-rendered backgrounds (the screenshots), with lower resolution characters (his sprite), and how interactive objects/items flashed (the "toplessness"), it all reminded me of Resident Evil, hence RE, hence REnfringement (RE + infringement), a play on REmake, which is what the Resident Evil remake on Gamecube has been called. Jill Valentine is one of the main characters in Resident Evil.
Posted
I don't understand all the people that are against DragonWarrior call him sexy and stuff..doesn't really seem like a war, but oh well...
Anyways, Dragon Warrior is a great dude, so "Go Dragon Warrior!!"
Posted
[color=darkslategray][size=1]Meh, Piro did the better and uber sexiest job. Down with you and your UNSEXY idealistic revolution, DragonWarrior!

Viva la Resistance!

-the animation did make me giggle, just this much.......... :rolleyes: [/color][/size]
Posted
Hehe, very entertaining and funny animation as usual, DW. Anything for new material, eh? XD

A do have a question and request, though. First off, were you peeing on the active member list? :o Because if you were, I think you need to get that checked out. Some of the frames could also be a bit longer, such as the first post, and my profile, so we could get a chance to read everything.

I know I mentioned this to you on AIM, but when I first watched the animation, I thought you had said "Why do you look like Satan?" When I watched it the second time and realized my mistake, I noted that I thought it was a lot funnier the first time. ;p

You set it up for part two very nicely, and I'm anxious for you to finish making it.
Posted
To answer your question, I was writing "sexy" on the member list and then admiring my work. Notice the arrow points to my name equaling I'm sexy. As for your request, it's a little late to request XD Hehe.
Posted
[quote name='Dragon Warrior']To answer your question, I was writing "sexy" on the member list and then admiring my work. Notice the arrow points to my name equaling I'm sexy.[/quote]lol, yeah, I know. I was just wondering if you were writing that with your hand, or.. *cough*
Posted
Hum, that my friend, is very good...Me being a new member I realy have NO IDEA what is going on but I like to be on some ones side, I seem to see DW around more than Piro (Accually I've never seen him I think.) Besides, thats Black Mage danceing is great....(Pluse his name has Dragon in it...)

Any way, Since I don't see what Piro has to offer, and since Evil is ALWAYS cooler than good...Down with Piro! Up with DW!

Any way, That was a very good (And very brainwashy) movie. (Though it is not better than AVP, in which Alien better kick *** since they are the best, and predetor was killed by Arnold...)
Posted
[QUOTE=DragonBlood]Hum, that my friend, is very good...Me being a new member I realy have NO IDEA what is going on but I like to be on some ones side, I seem to see DW around more than Piro (Accually I've never seen him I think.) Besides, thats Black Mage danceing is great....(Pluse his name has Dragon in it...)

Any way, Since I don't see what Piro has to offer, and since Evil is ALWAYS cooler than good...Down with Piro! Up with DW!

Any way, That was a very good (And very brainwashy) movie. (Though it is not better than AVP, in which Alien better kick *** since they are the best, and predetor was killed by Arnold...)[/QUOTE]

How can you say that AVP is better when it isn't even out yet? XD It might just suck as much as Freddie VS Jason ;)

But thanks for the comments. It's always good to have someone on your side XD
Posted
YAY! Down with Piro! Up with the uber-sexiness of DW!! :D

It was so beautiful...almost made me cry... :crying:

can't wait 'till the next part!! LONG LIVE DW AND HIS SEXY TEA PARTIES!

~naru-chan
Posted
[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]Lol, DW, that was great...one of your best animations to date ^___^

DOWN WITH PIRO! GO DW AND SEXY TEA PARTIES!!

And as for you, Sephy *glares at SephirothX and whacks him with a wet fish* Sorry mate, but RABID FANGIRLS WILL NEVER LOOSE!! MWAHAHAHA!! *hack cough splutter*[/COLOR]
Posted
Nooooooooooooooo, Brainwashing taking place, Dragon Warriors powers are taking over my mind AAAAAAHHHHHH ! (well i like being retarded at times)

Well i'm supporting DW now, seeing as you just brainwashed me,

Dragon Warrior To Win !
Dragon Warrior To Win !
Dragon Warrior To Win !
Dragon Warrior To Win !
Dragon Warrior To Win !

lol, ok yeh your random animations were kool aswell, lol, ok thats me

-Sean-

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...