Shinmaru Posted November 19, 2004 Posted November 19, 2004 I've been using this desktop for a couple of days now. I doubt many people will know who this guy is, but oh well. lol
Hevn Posted November 20, 2004 Posted November 20, 2004 Here ya go. A beautiful screenshot I edited from one of [URL=http://www.orisinal.com/]Orisinal's[/URL] recent game. I took the shot while playing and it turned out really... heavenly.
Annie Posted November 21, 2004 Posted November 21, 2004 [color=darkred][size=1] This is [b][url=http://loveslave.250free.com/GhostintheShell.jpg] my desktop background[/url]. [/b] Sexy, isn't it? [/color][/size]
AzureWolf Posted January 2, 2005 Posted January 2, 2005 [FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=2][COLOR=blue]I lost my writing muse the other day. I must have written like five complete posts and just deleted them since I didn't like the way they came out. Ugh... Anyway, I finally got around to giving my desktop a new look. Ciel looks cool and all, but I hate her as a person, haha. It's another Tsukihime wallpaper, and the XP style I chose was one that I think blends nicely with it. I really wanted a red theme this time around, but the wallpaper was so cool that I wanted to use it and red didn't match it. Like the last wallpaper, though, this one is plagued with engrish. Bound in Darkness would make way more sense and sound so much cooler. Whatever, there's just a tendency for Tsukihime to have engrish (as one person said, google image Tsukihime, and then google image Tukihime, and you'll get two completely different list of pictures, all Tsukihime-related). Anyway, here it is. I opened winamp to show that I tried to make a lot of programs that let you skin match with the theme as well. Winamp obviously goes the best with the theme since the style is based on this skin of winamp, heh.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
SaiyanPrincessX Posted January 2, 2005 Posted January 2, 2005 [SIZE=1]Ohh.. Phoenix! Meh home. ^_^ Anyway, I made the wallpaper I'm currently using for my desktop today. Yes, of course its Matrix. Had to resize it though, so it looks awkward. This computer has finally been upgraded. Its never been upgraded since the day we bought it, so about seven years. Finally, I'm using XP and injoying speed without the choppyness. I'd still like to change the XP style, once I get that figured out.[/SIZE]
Baron Samedi Posted January 4, 2005 Posted January 4, 2005 [size=1]My pride and joy, my baby. I'm not telling you what I'm running, because I'm greedy like that, heh. [b]Edit[/b]: I wasn't referring to my Y'zdock Alan ;) Shellstyles are hush-hush.[/size]
DeadSeraphim Posted January 4, 2005 Posted January 4, 2005 [COLOR=Indigo][SIZE=1][FONT=Arial]Utilizing the magic of default OS X settings, my wallpaper changes randomly between 7 every minute. When I took the snap, this is what was up, heh. All my wallpapers are made by me, and feature vector work I've made. Note: Baron's running XP with Y'z Dock and about half a million other shell enhancers, lol.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
StrikeGundam Posted January 4, 2005 Posted January 4, 2005 [color=Navy][font=Book Antiqua]I usually change my wallpaper depending on my mood, so there are just a few. The Furi Kuri one is my current desktop. [url="http://img92.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img92&image=narutobluedesktop7hf.jpg"][img]http://img92.exs.cx/img92/1029/narutobluedesktop7hf.th.jpg[/img][/url] [/font][/color][url="http://img122.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img122&image=kakashibluedesktop8wi.jpg"][color=Navy][font=Book Antiqua][/font][/color][/url][color=Navy][font=Book Antiqua][url="http://img115.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img115&image=desktopjanuary4056gz.jpg"][img]http://img115.exs.cx/img115/6580/desktopjanuary4056gz.th.jpg[/img][/url][/font][/color][color=Navy][font=Book Antiqua][url="http://img122.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img122&image=kakashibluedesktop8wi.jpg"][img]http://img122.exs.cx/img122/4118/kakashibluedesktop8wi.th.jpg[/img][/url] [/font][/color]
master_of_anime Posted January 6, 2005 Posted January 6, 2005 This is the one I'm about to put on...if that counts? [url]http://www.animebackgrounds.org/UploadedImages/534_1024x768.jpg[/url]
Decadence Posted January 7, 2005 Posted January 7, 2005 [color=silver]here's mine, my friend made it. Edit: Sorry, can't figure out how to resize it. [color=teal]You don't need to resize it, but when you have an image that increases the size of the page, it's better if you attach it. I did it for you this time. ~_^ -Syk3[/color] responce: I originaly tried to attach it, said it was to large of a file.[/color]
Bullet Theory Posted January 8, 2005 Posted January 8, 2005 Here's mine. I used GIMP to get a snapshot.
Altra Posted January 11, 2005 Posted January 11, 2005 This is my current desktop, I use stylexp to apply the different themes. I got the wallpaper from a friend, I guess I should ask her where she got it.
Retribution Posted January 12, 2005 Posted January 12, 2005 I found my wallpaper on Deviant Art. It looks really good, if you ask me. Nice and simple. The way it should be. [b]EDIT:[/b] I had to resize my wallpaper, so that I could upload it. Meh.
Dagger Posted January 13, 2005 Posted January 13, 2005 Right now I'm using a [url=http://www.gankutsuou.com/][u]Gankutsuou[/u][/url] wallpaper from [url=http://www.banime.com/][u]Banime[/u][/url]. It's a sci-fi anime based on The Count of Monte Cristo--the original novel, not the movie(s) or anything. The character featured is the protagonist, Albert. I've discovered that I really love wallpapers with a lot of light and open space, and this one fits the bill nicely. ~Dagger~
jblessing Posted January 13, 2005 Posted January 13, 2005 Ah, decent thread :D Anyways, here is mine.. attached below.
Shinmaru Posted January 13, 2005 Posted January 13, 2005 Changed my wallpaper recently. Eternal Darkness owns all of your lame wallpapers. Believe that. EDIT: That icon is there out of pure laziness, Justin >_>
jblessing Posted January 13, 2005 Posted January 13, 2005 [quote name='Shinmaru']Changed my wallpaper recently. Eternal Darkness owns all of your lame wallpapers. Believe that.[/quote] :rolleyes: . Yeah, and apparently so does your 'Free AOL' icon :laugh: :p
... Posted January 13, 2005 Posted January 13, 2005 I made this shortly after finishing Full Metal. I had to redo the shading on Sousuke because it was too flat with the image I had originally gotten it from. So the lighting and shading was done by me, along with everything else :laugh: Good therapy this is ;) Have a look :)
Nate Posted January 13, 2005 Posted January 13, 2005 The nameless, yours looks sweet. I just switched mine today, actually. The new one is the OB desktop.
Dark Hayden Posted January 15, 2005 Posted January 15, 2005 I was looking at some of the submitted wallpapers and i could swear that some of the pictures in them are taken from offical wallpapers...so does that mean its ok to do that as long as you have added your own personal touches?
Syk3 Posted January 18, 2005 Posted January 18, 2005 [quote name='Dark Hayden']I was looking at some of the submitted wallpapers and i could swear that some of the pictures in them are taken from offical wallpapers...so does that mean its ok to do that as long as you have added your own personal touches?[/quote]I'm going to merge this with the Destop image thread, because it's a good question.. but I think it would fit better if asked in there rather than as a seperate topic. ^_~ I for one don't even make my own wallpapers anymore because I know that I'll find flaws in them, and I don't want to have to be ticked off when looking at it every day. lol
Kitty Posted January 18, 2005 Posted January 18, 2005 [COLOR=Blue][SIZE=1]My wallpaper! Sorry. Not much to say. Other than, "Kingdom Hearts", of course. ^_^;;[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Doc Posted January 18, 2005 Posted January 18, 2005 [font=Century Gothic][size=1][color=dimgray]Heh.... I posted here earlier... but as I said... I'm spontanious with my images.[/color][/size][/font] [size=1][color=#696969][/color][/size] [font=Century Gothic][size=1][color=dimgray]I have actually changed my wallpaper three times within the last week >_ [size=1][color=#696969][/color][/size] [font=Century Gothic][size=1][color=dimgray]My 1st one is from TheOtaku.com's wallpaper section. Kingdom Hearts... just like kitty's. And my second one, I found from the Zelda: Minish Cap web site, and my third is from the offical Winter-een-mas site.[/color][/size][/font] [size=1][color=#696969][/color][/size] [size=1][color=#696969][/color][/size] [size=1][color=#696969]EDIT: Ignore the times on each picture... I was swithcing them for the purpose of showing my desktop over the last week.[/color][/size]
Dagger Posted January 23, 2005 Posted January 23, 2005 When I found this Fullmetal Alchemist wallpaper, made by the incredibly talented [url=http://ningen.nattoli.net/][u]ningen[/u][/url], I just had to use it. You can visit ningen's site for the full-size version... it's Roy Mustang at his (insanely sexy) best. ;) ~Dagger~
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now