Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I made this quick sketch of link in class today. I think it's pretty good considering it's the only drawing I've ever done with out it sitting in front of my face. I'm going to look though the inctruction booklet, and some mags. and play the game to see what they looked like so I can make it better.
Posted
I wish I could draw that good. I stink at drawing people. I'm okay at drawing objects, but it takes me quite awhile.
It's good. I haven't seen many drawings of Link.
Here's a cool pic I got off of [url]www.nintendo.com[/url] Cool isn't it.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DBZChikaGhan [/i]
[B]1.Doesn't he have an earring in his right, note i said HIS right ear
[/B][/QUOTE]

That's a good thing! There shouldn't be any earrings at all! They're evil! I hate them! Link should not wear earrings! Agh!



There... now you know my oppinion on yet another subject. Doesn't that make you feel good? :cross:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cecil [/i]
[B]What? Link doesn't have an earing in Majoras Mask, or doesn he? [/B][/QUOTE][color=rainbow] No, he gets his earing when he's an adult in OoT.[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Matt.D [/i]
[B][color=rainbow] No, he gets his earing when he's an adult in OoT.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

That's the one thing I don't like about Ocarina Of Time. Other than that it's really good. It's tied with Link's Awakening for my 4th favorite Zelda game.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by jcgoudy [/i]
[B]

That's a good thing! There shouldn't be any earrings at all! They're evil! I hate them! Link should not wear earrings! Agh!
[/B][/QUOTE]

I got my ears peirced when I was 12, Im now 13, and I had to let mine close up. Infections. But I didn'
t hate them or blame the earring, I knew it was my fault b/c I didn't clean them enough, and I wasn't and probably am still not mature enough to except the responsibility of having earrings. So when I am ready, I'll get them re-peirced, but until then, i'll be content with my ears. But why don't you like earrings?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DBZChikaGhan [/i]
[B]

I got my ears peirced when I was 12, Im now 13, and I had to let mine close up. Infections. But I didn'
t hate them or blame the earring, I knew it was my fault b/c I didn't clean them enough, and I wasn't and probably am still not mature enough to except the responsibility of having earrings. So when I am ready, I'll get them re-peirced, but until then, i'll be content with my ears. But why don't you like earrings? [/B][/QUOTE]

It's not that I don't like earrings in general, it's that I don't think Link should wear them.
And when I said I hated them, I meant the ones Link wears in Ocarina Of Time. They just look stupid on him.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cecil [/i]
[B]I made this quick sketch of link in class today. I think it's pretty good considering it's the only drawing I've ever done with out it sitting in front of my face. I'm going to look though the inctruction booklet, and some mags. and play the game to see what they looked like so I can make it better. [/B][/QUOTE]

Very good for an off the top of the head sketch :):)
Posted
[SIZE=1]Errm... It's... good...

One or two bad things:
Link looks like he's pissed.
His ears look deformed.
What the heck is he holding? Is that meant to be the Zora Mask?!

Navi: "wahah. is that zelda's face? =)" Don't you mean Link's face?

*whispers* look's malformed to me...[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cecil [/i]
[B]That's what I thought, but how do you get an earing while you are sleeping for 7 years? [/B][/QUOTE]

Good point. Hmmm.....PLOT HOLE! heh
And if I am correct, doesn't he have an earring in both ears in Zelda 64? *shrieks* >.< He doesn't NEED earrings!--unless they are trying to make the chara non-gender specific, but we all know Link's really a guy and...
*keeps muttering as she is hauled off to the Insane Asylum*
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]
Navi: "wahah. is that zelda's face? =)" Don't you mean Link's face?

*whispers* look's malformed to me...[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

nah, the face he's holding...that'd be funny if it was zelda's. but its prolly a mask? eh?
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...