Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=royalblue]Hey there ppl.... I know that all of you like DB/Z/GT but I was wondering how long have you been watching it....So tell me how [U]you became addicted to DBZ and when?[/U][/COLOR]
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
How long - around 8 years or more
How do I became addicted to it - It's the first Anime I saw, and I like how the artist drew the eyes.
Posted
I became addicted three summers ago when I saw it at my cousins house. Then the following winter we got cartoon network at my house then I was able to watch it every day.
Posted
i've been watching it for 8 months now. and i became addicted to it because my cousin Wesley tied me to a chair and forced me to watch Tree of Might. i started asking about it and now i know more about it than people who been watching it for 5 years. and i make stories about it on fanfiction.net:babble:
Posted
well, i've liked dragonball/z since it was on non-cale tv at like 6 am on saturdays. those were that days. i was like 6, so, that would make it 8 years ago. they used to show db then it went to z. they stopped before goku went ssj though, but everyone was on namek and goku was fighting freiza. then they stopped showing it.

nice avatar Sephiroth :mrt:
Posted
[SIZE=1]About... 3 years ago, I saw the adverts for i starting on CN. It looked cool... although I thought it was pants first, but as I learned more I began to really like it.[/SIZE]
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mztik_Gohan10 [/i]
[B]15 years ago.Since the begining DB. [/B][/QUOTE]

Bah...you're such a bad liar....especially since you misinterpret everything...

DBZ was the first anime I watched besides Transformers...
Probably I've been into DBZ for a decade...since 1991.
DB I saw a couple years after...
Guest Imsirion
Posted
my friend got me hooked on it like 2 years ago and now i watch all animes.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Altron Gundam [/i]
[B]

Bah...you're such a bad liar....especially since you misinterpret everything...

[/B][/QUOTE]

not only that, but it was more like 16 years, 1986, 16 years in a few months, heh, and didn't he say in one thread that he was 15? so how would that work, hmmm....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Altron Gundam [/i]
[B]

Bah...you're such a bad liar....especially since you misinterpret everything...

[/B][/QUOTE]

ha! altron, you flame everybody, every chance you get.

i first got into dbz when i saw my brother watching it, so i swiped all his dbz videos & watched them for like 10 hours straight, from the beginning to through the frieza saga... once i was introduced to vegeta, then i was REALLY addicted...

oh, it's been exactly 12 hours since i watched it, since db comes on at 5:30 est, & it's now 5:30 a.m.... yes, i am an insomniac...
also, my life was meaningless before db/z/gt...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]

ha! altron, you flame everybody, every chance you get.

[/B][/QUOTE]

no, he just flames people that deserve to be flamed....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]

not only that, but it was more like 16 years, 1986, 16 years in a few months, heh, and didn't he say in one thread that he was 15? so how would that work, hmmm.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah that kid just turned 16 in August so I doubt that he was watching it when he wasn't even 1 year old... 1 year olds rarely watch TV and certainly rarely watch DragonBall, no matter what country you live in.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

Yeah that kid just turned 16 in August so I doubt that he was watching it when he wasn't even 1 year old... 1 year olds rarely watch TV and certainly rarely watch DragonBall, no matter what country you live in. [/B][/QUOTE]

LOL...oh my goodness...you guys are really gettin on that dude but it's so funny...But anyways you all are making a point about him...so I must do this....* Puts head in hand an luaghs till she falls out of seat*

But back to the subject..... I've been watching DB for a few years now....and I becames addicted to it because it was a cartoon that appealed to me....once I saw it I couldn't let go....I think it was Gokou *sighs* :love: or Yamcha *sighs* :love:....or Napa *sighs* :love: or Vegeta *spits with digust at first but as DBZ continues into Buu Saga she falls madly in love b/c of his looks..and the she sighs* :love:
Posted
i've been watching it regularly for less than a year, now i'm well and truely addicted.

meeting @ DBA:
:) Hello, my name is Kristin and i haven't watched or read DB for 12 hours now. hmmmm......the Buu saga's on, i am strong, i don't need to watch.... :wigout: ....where's the tv? give me that remote now :demon: and no one will get hurt

sorry guys, i had to get it out of my system ;) , for some reason i find that i prefer piccolo to anyother guy on db
Posted
I can remeber seeing little bits of it while changing the channel last year. It was were Vegeta went oozaru while fighting Goku.
I didn't like it at first but since my friends liked I gave in eventually and now I can'y live without it. Vegeta is the best character on it by far and I would love to see him beat the **** into Goku until he died
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]

no, he just flames people that deserve to be flamed.... [/B][/QUOTE]


Well...I just "point out" people who show off and think they're all bad....LMAO
Posted
Lol. Well...I know that I would definately be a lot more addicted if I had the INTERNATIONAL CHANNEL!!!!!! I HAVE TO WATCH [B]DUB!!![/B] WHY ME!? WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!??? I can hardly watch any "violent" fights, I can't hear the cursing, and they all have stupid voices and there's rubbish music too! Waaah...

*Gasp* I just needed to get that out of my system...:)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]

not only that, but it was more like 16 years, 1986, 16 years in a few months, heh, and didn't he say in one thread that he was 15? so how would that work, hmmm.... [/B][/QUOTE]
That long?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...