OtakuBoards

The New Formula For Getting Chicks!!!

Sauce-head

Sorry for taking so long with this next post, I've written out 5 lessons so it should be worth it now. I will post each lesson in a different post, hopefully the mods don't get too mad at me if they end up being consecutive.

------

Lesson #2-Creating Attraction

When most guys hear a girl say "I'm so attracted to him," they automatically think the girl is refering to the guy's looks. WRONG!!!!! When a girl says she's attracted to a guy its much more than looks, if at all. All these years, we've be bred to think that the way to a girl's heart is to buy her gifts, call her a lot to show how much you care and put her above anything else. Well in the real world that's the furthest thing from the truth. Now most guys who realize this are quick to say, "To get chicks you have to be ***-hole." That's not true either. Why would a girl want to be with an ***-hole?? To create attraction you need to understand these 3 principles:

1-Knowing what to say
2-Knowing how to say it
3-Knowing when to say it

Let me explain each of these in more detail:

1-Knowing what to say-If you know what to say to a girl, then you'll get every girl you've every wanted. So how do you know what to say?? Its actually pretty easy. Say the unexpected. The unexpected is what she subconciously wants to hear, but when you say it, she'll say your mean and hit you. I am naturally pretty funny, according to all my friends and family. So I use this to my advantage to bust on the girl and give her a hard time in a non-threating type of way.

2-Knowing how to say it-Your voice tone is SOOOOO IMPORTANT!! Watch a Brad Pitt movie. Analyze his voice in some of the lines he says. Fight Club is actually a really good example of this because Edward Norton's tone of voice is like a mouse who got kicked in the nutz. So you have a perfect example of how to sound and how you shouldn't sound. Pitt's voice is deep and manly. If you think he just naturally talks that way, then your fooling yourself. He practices at it, I can assure you of this. Girls find this very seductive. The best place to practice your tone of voice is on your cell phone voice mail. Think about this advantages of this. Whenever girls call you and you don't pick up, they can hear your voice which will trigger some of their emotions again.

3-Knowing when to say it- The "when to say it" part is not exactly what it seems like. It basically means to say what your going to say within the context of the subject. Meaning, if you guys are having a conversation about the beach, don't change the subject and talk about school.

The basis of creating attraction is making sure you act like a man. Girls are not attracted to wussies. A wussy is someone who is her "best friend" dying in agony, hoping one day he might suddenly get to **** her. He became a wussy by calling her a lot, agreeing with everything she says and putting her above himself. Don't be that guy. Always remember, that YOU are the most important person in your world. Take care of yourself FIRST then focus on others. Being a man means having an opinion on things. If a girl says something and asks yo how you feel, don't just agree with it because you think that's what she wants to hear. Tell her your side without starting an arguement. Agreeing with her all the time will also put you in the wussy catergory. Often girls have tests. The will say some outrageous bullshiat to you, just to see if you agree or finally have an opnion and disagree.

EDIT******: Please take a look at my original post, I made alterations to it. Look at the top.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE=Sauce-head]Lesson #3 The True Pick up Artist Bill of Rights

1-Thou shall always be talking to a minimum of 3-5 girls. Talking to only 1 shall result in the terminal disease called ONE-ITIS! This disease is always fatal and because it is so severe, it has 2 stages.

Common symptom of stage 1 ONE-ITIS are the following:

-thinking she's so much different from any girl you've met.
-thinking she is the most beautiful girl in the world.
-thinking she is very innocent and moral.

Common symptoms of stage 2 ONE-ITIS are the following:

-calling her 2-3x a day, just to talk.
-staying on the phone for 1-2 hours when she calls you.
-analyzing everything she says and does. Example: "I saw Mary-Beth in the hall today, she looked my way, what did she mean by that???"
-completely ignoring every other girl who shows interest in you.
-asking anyone and everyone for advice and to analyze her actions.
-when asking for advice, you explain EVERY LITTLE ****-IN' DETAIL about what she was wearing and how she smiled at you at 1:00pm so the listener can "understand completely."
-thinking your different from the 1,0000000000000 other "good guy friends" she has.

2-Thou shall not throw away any opportunity to practice your pimping skills.

I don't care if you have to practice on 13 year olds, grandma's, hookers etc. As long as they are female, sharpen your PUA skills to perfection.

3-Thou shall use girls to get other girls.

Always take girls with you when you go out, because once other girls see you they'll become intrigued and want to find out what all the fuss is about.

4-Thou shall not choose one girl over another.

If more than one girl wants you, don't choose. **** both of them until one leaves. That way you get the best of both world's :D

5-Finally, Thou shall read all pages on this thread, so Sauce-head does not have to ****in' repeat himself over and over and over.

This is self explantory. If I don't have to repeat the same ***** over and over, we have more time and space to discuss advanced pickup techinques.[/QUOTE]

Sauce-head, second warning, do not double post and please watch the language in your posts. I am going to delete the above post since it violates the double-post rule of the site.

-Panda

[size=1][color=darkblue]Ok, I am commenting on your "Lesson Three".

So... it is a crime to love someone? And, all of us girls are just so shallow? And I shouldn't be mad at my boyfriend if he is having a foursome with other people? And I should like another guy just because he is hanging out with other girls. OMG, I never realized that! You [I]totally[/I] opened my eyes right now! All I am supposed to be is a slut! Oh, thank you All-Mighty-Sauce-Head!!!

:rolleyes: Get a life.[/color][/size]

[FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1]I just HAD to say this....that "Formula" you posted is all wrong. (I hate that you said formula too..just sounds wrong lol be yourself and dont use any stupid guidelines) It works, if all you want to do is attract girls to your looks and for someone who doesnt care about anything but that.If your a shallow person and you want a shallow girl, then I guess it would work for you. You dont have to have a great body, great hair or skin to get girls. Having just a pretty face is nothing, most the time girls dont even care about looks. There can be a guy with greasy hair, pimples, but still be considered hot? How? I'll tell you. It sounds cheesy, but sometimes a guy's personality can make him seem well..hotter. Especially a guy who can make you laugh and be your best friend. Often guys hear that girls like confident guys...this doesnt mean you should think your the ****, or have an ego (I cant stand men like that) or that you have to look like a guy from a magazine. it means [B] Feeling comfortable in your own skin, comfortable with the way you are [/B]. Girls can sense when your fine with how you look and comfortable with who you are. Knowing who you are and being yourself even if your not the most attractive guy around a girl is considered sexy :) even if they do have greasy hair. I know because I've seen it, and I've fallen for a guy the same way. Maybe you should work on your flirting techniques or something.

[QUOTE=Siren]Baron, I'm the antithesis of this formula, and just from how I project and carry myself, I get attention. There is no concrete, rigid, structured list of dating steps or guidelines. There just isn't, lol. If there were, only certain people would be dating certain people, all the time, and the "inferior" people would be dating "inferior" people, all the time.

That's not the case, clearly, so clearly, the formula given in this thread is bunk, because it's trying to apply objective qualities to a situation that is clearly subjective. Furthermore, the objective qualities stated here, in the formula, are ultimately based on subjectivity, so their objectiveness comes into question, don't you agree?[/QUOTE]

I definately agree with this. There is no such thing as a right "formula" just be yourself.

[/FONT][/SIZE]

[QUOTE=Panda]Sauce-head, second warning, do not double post and please watch the language in your posts. I am going to delete the above post since it violates the double-post rule of the site.

-Panda[/QUOTE]

Understood, but I am not spamming, can exceptions be made?

[quote name='Sauce-head']Understood, but I am not spamming, can exceptions be made?[/quote]

Taken directly from the Rules page of the site:

· Swearing: OtakuBoards uses a censor in our software to protect against most inappropriate language. However, it is not acceptable to use special characters in order to bypass the censor. [B]Swearing and offensive words, in any format, are considered spam at our site.[/B]

· Double Posting: OtakuBoards does not allow for double posting. If members post a message and wish to post another directly after, we ask that they edit their original message rather than create a new one. The only time we allow an exception to this rule is if a member is posting fan fiction. If your fan fiction is too big for one post, you may double post.

As the bold area has stated, any swearing and offensive words, in any format, are considered spam here. Exceptions to this rule will not be made. It would be best to continue any questions you have on this via PM as to not disrupt the flow of the topic at hand.

[QUOTE=Lix][size=1][color=darkblue]Ok, I am commenting on your "Lesson Three".

So... it is a crime to love someone? And, all of us girls are just so shallow? And I shouldn't be mad at my boyfriend if he is having a foursome with other people? And I should like another guy just because he is hanging out with other girls. OMG, I never realized that! You [I]totally[/I] opened my eyes right now! All I am supposed to be is a slut! Oh, thank you All-Mighty-Sauce-Head!!!

:rolleyes: Get a life.[/color][/size][/QUOTE]

-No it isn't a crime to love someone.

-A lot of girls are shallow.

-If your boyfriend has specifically said that he wouldn't be having sex with anyone except for yourself then in that case, you should be mad at him. But if he says that he will have relations with other women and you agree with that (not like it is your choice whether he has the right to or not - which is a completely different topic) then you [I]CAN[/I] be mad at him but it isn't really justified.

-Men aren't forcing you to like them because they are around other women, it just draws attention to you (perhaps by other women in the area) and then they notice you. Which means that they might wonder why you are out with these other people, which leads to interest. Of course interest can be gained in many different ways, I was just listing one of them.

-I never called you a slut, never thought so, or never suggested you to be one. You are being very aggressive right now, and to be quite honest, I think you are the one who needs to get a life.

***To all readers of this thread, the above is a perfect example of how women tend react to these lessons. They call it mean, or unjust. Women (not all, but most) are usually just using men (not all, but most) for a free dinner. I bet you've all heard (or even been in) a relationship where the women was in complete control, walking all over the man, making him do her things, making him buy her stuff, etc etc. These lessons will help you move away from these kinds of actions and become better in relationships.

[QUOTE=Panda]Sauce-head, second warning, do not double post and please watch the language in your posts. I am going to delete the above post since it violates the double-post rule of the site.

-Panda[/QUOTE]

Understood, but I am not spamming, can exceptions be made?

Anyways, here is lesson #3, I guess the restcan't beposted the rest till someone replies regardless of these not being spam (not like I am trying to get a whole bunch of posts), so somebody post and the next lesson will come!

Lesson #3 The True Pick up Artist Bill of Rights

1-Thou shall always be talking to a minimum of 3-5 girls. Talking to only 1 shall result in the terminal disease called ONE-ITIS! This disease is always fatal and because it is so severe, it has 2 stages.

-analyzing everything she says and does. Example: "I saw Mary-Beth in the hall today, she looked my way, what did she mean by that???"
-when asking for advice, you explain EVERY LITTLE DETAIL about what she was wearing and how she smiled at you at 1:00pm so the listener can "understand completely."
-thinking your different from the 1,0000000000000 other "good guy friends" she has.

I don't care if you have to practice on 13 year olds, grandma's, hookers etc. As long as they are female, sharpen your PUA skills to perfection.

Always take girls with you when you go out, because once other girls see you they'll become intrigued and want to find out what all the fuss is about.

If more than one girl wants you, don't choose. Bang both of them until one leaves. That way you get the best of both world's :D

5-Finally, Thou shall read all pages on this thread, so Sauce-head does not have to repeat himself over and over and over.

This is self explantory. If I don't have to repeat the same stuff over and over, we have more time and space to discuss advanced pickup techinques.

[color=deeppink][size=1]I think I just about died laughing when I read this thread.

Not to be overtly rude, but this is ridiculous. Why try to get it down to a formula when it's impossible? What one girl likes another won't, so just be yourself, and if she is attracted to that, then go for it. But if you're just lying about who you are and your lifestyle to get her attracted to you, it's just going to come back around and slap you hard in the face, because eventually the truth will come out, and it will be quite messy.

No formula. Just be yourself. =)

* is reminded of Fruits Basket *

-Karma[/size][/color]

[SIZE=-3]Wow, I wonder if I was they only one who really opened up in this thread. lol

Probably shouldn't have, now that I've seen the rest of what he had to say. But my point still stands, and recommend you all read my post (2nd page), since it did make a valid point. (Nothing about this formula or whatever). :D[/SIZE]

[size=1][quote=Siren]Baron, I'm the antithesis of this formula, and just from how I project and carry myself, I get attention. There is no concrete, rigid, structured list of dating steps or guidelines. There just isn't, lol. If there were, only certain people would be dating certain people, all the time, and the "inferior" people would be dating "inferior" people, all the time.

That's not the case, clearly, so clearly, the formula given in this thread is bunk, because it's trying to apply objective qualities to a situation that is clearly subjective. Furthermore, the objective qualities stated here, in the formula, are ultimately based on subjectivity, so their objectiveness comes into question, don't you agree?[/quote]

Some more finely selected quotes for you.

Or, actually, I'll repeat the quotes I used in my last post. *Hint* read the bolded bits.

[quote name='Sauce-Head]To get girls, you have to have a [B]lot of factors[/B] working together for you. But the single area that you have the [B]most control over[/B] is your [B]appearance[/B'].[/quote]

How can you say that staying clean, having a physique, dressing decently,and eating healthy are bad things? Appearance is not everything, [b]as I have emphasised[/b]. But, it is something.

Get some pride, people.[/size]

[quote name='Sauce-head] -If your boyfriend has specifically said that he wouldn't be having sex with anyone except for yourself then in that case, you should be mad at him. But if he says that he will have relations with other women and you agree with that (not like it is your choice whether he has the right to or not - which is a completely different topic) then you [I]CAN[/I'] be mad at him but it isn't really justified.[/quote]
[COLOR=DarkRed]Why should I be mad if my hypothetical boyfriend was demonstrating faithfulness by assuring me that he did not feel nor want to sleep with someone else? Why? Oh please, explain that to me. I'm so lost. Really.[/COLOR]
[QUOTE]
***To all readers of this thread, the above is a perfect example of how women tend react to these lessons. They call it mean, or unjust. Women (not all, but most) are usually just using men (not all, but most) for a free dinner. I bet you've all heard (or even been in) a relationship where the women was in complete control, walking all over the man, making him do her things, making him buy her stuff, etc etc.
[/QUOTE]
[COLOR=DarkRed]You're so right. I use my guys. I take advantage. Free movies, dinner, lunches.. hey even hundreds of dollars worth of electronic equipment (who needs jewellery?) and I'm only 17. So young, and already I know how to manipulate them by getting a lot for giving very little.[/COLOR]
[QUOTE] These lessons will help you move away from these kinds of actions and become better in relationships. [/QUOTE]
[COLOR=DarkRed]Noted.[/COLOR]

[QUOTE=Baron Samedi]Some more finely selected quotes for you.

Or, actually, I'll repeat the quotes I used in my last post. *Hint* read the bolded bits.

How can you say that staying clean, having a physique, dressing decently,and eating healthy are bad things? Appearance is not everything, as I have emphasised. But, it is something.

Get some pride, people.[/QUOTE]
Baron, I'll put it this way.

I may not be the best-looking crayon in the box, but I'm one of the more fun ones. ~_^

That's the precise idea here, and a box of Crayolas is actually a useful analogy. You have a very wide variety of different crayons in each box. Some, you have 16, others, you have 120 (yes, I have seen those boxes, lol). Now, just because Sky Blue looks fantastic and works beautifully one day, doesn't mean it's always going to be as good the next day, similar to how Maroon Explosion may not be suitable to color a basketball, but if you've got a plum or a scarf to color purple, Maroon Explosion will do nicely.

Think of dating as you're coloring a picture with those crayons. Are you always going to use the same color(s) (*hint* qualities ~_^) for every coloring (*hint* relationship) you start? Do you always use the same colors for MyO Theme changes? No, you don't, because it depends entirely on how you're feeling, and dating is no different. Get what I'm saying? :)

[size=1]Let me put it this way.

Would you be interested in entering a relationship with a sickly looking, fat, smelly person who only ate junk-food?

I'm not saying that looking like a sex-god/dess is going to score you all the partners you want. How many bold tags do I have to use to convey the bloody message?

I mean, come on, lol. It is simple. Looks are not everything, but nonetheless they are important. I don't know if it is American tradition to treat your body like crap, but you shouldn't.

Health=Important.[/size]

[quote name='Sauce-head'] -A lot of girls are shallow.[/quote]

[color=darkviolet]So are a lot of men. Your point would be what?[/color]

[quote name='Sauce-head]-If your boyfriend has specifically said that he wouldn't be having sex with anyone except for yourself then in that case, you should be mad at him. But if he says that he will have relations with other women and you agree with that (not like it is your choice whether he has the right to or not - which is a completely different topic) then you [I]CAN[/I'] be mad at him but it isn't really justified.[/quote]

[color=darkviolet]If someone is in a monogomous relationship (ie one where they've decided to start calling eachother boyfriend/girlfriend) one would expect that they would be not only seeing eachother exclusively but also [i]sleeping[/i] with eachother exclusively.

No, it may not be my choice that my boyfriend would be having relations with more than one person, by all mean let him. May he get so many STDS that he can be used in health classes, but I wouldn't call him my boyfriend. However, since I was probably being lied to I think I would have a very justified reason to be mad.[/color]

[quote name='Sauce-head']-Men aren't forcing you to like them because they are around other women, it just draws attention to you (perhaps by other women in the area) and then they notice you. Which means that they might wonder why you are out with these other people, which leads to interest. Of course interest can be gained in many different ways, I was just listing one of them.[/quote]

[color=darkviolet]You just made my head hurt with that one. Wah? Let's see...uh people notice me with my husband (I shouldn't have a boyfriend anyways it's not that Lincoln wouldn't mind, it's just that he'd want to keep our daughter) sio they want to be with me? Okay, the guy can carry the diaper bag and push the stroller[/color]

[quote name='Sauce-head']-I never called you a slut, never thought so, or never suggested you to be one. You are being very aggressive right now, and to be quite honest, I think you are the one who needs to get a life.[/quote]

[color=darkviolet]No, Lix was right, you do need a life. Oh,and don't bite your girlfriend, she may fly out the window! :laugh: [/color]

[quote name='Sauce-head']***To all readers of this thread, the above is a perfect example of how women tend react to these lessons. They call it mean, or unjust. Women (not all, but most) are usually just using men (not all, but most) for a free dinner. I bet you've all heard (or even been in) a relationship where the women was in complete control, walking all over the man, making him do her things, making him buy her stuff, etc etc. These lessons will help you move away from these kinds of actions and become better in relationships.[/quote]

[color=darkviolet]You know, you're right! I should make a long list of stupid rules on how to get a man and so on and so forth.

You've probably never been in a relationship in the first place or else you wouldn't be making this list of assinine (ie stupid) rules. A relationship is about compromise commitment and working as a team. Making one work isn't about a bunch of stupid rules by stupid people it's about working together and being able to trust someone. Oh and buying giftys every once in a while because you feel like it. I'm not in complete control of my marriage, neither is my husband we're a team.[/color]

[Quote=sauce head] Lesson #3 The True Pick up Artist Bill of Rights

-when asking for advice, you explain EVERY LITTLE DETAIL about what she was wearing and how she smiled at you at 1:00pm so the listener can "understand completely."

If more than one girl wants you, don't choose. Bang both of them until one leaves. That way you get the best of both world's :D

5-Finally, Thou shall read all pages on this thread, so Sauce-head does not have to repeat himself over and over and over.

This is self explantory. If I don't have to repeat the same stuff over and over, we have more time and space to discuss advanced pickup techinques. [/QUOTE]

[color=darkviolet]Thank you very much, I have never laughed so damn hard in my entire 23 years of life. Please take yourself on tour, I think the Mirage in Las Vegas may have an opening since Sigfried and Roy canceled.[/color]

I'm not saying that Health isn't important; what I [i]am[/i] saying, however, is that you don't have to be a knock-out to attract people. Baron, I think we're actually saying the same thing, because you're not taking as an extreme stance as this sauce-head person. This person is implying that looks are the only thing that'll get you a first glance, and we all know that's a load of bull.

I'm not going to stick around with a vapid blonde goddess if she's got no personality. Similarly, if an un-attractive person has a good personality, I'm going to be interested in spending time with them. When they go psycho on me, however...*does the beheading motion with the necessary sound that cannot be accurately transcribed*

Just because I'm not attracted to blimp girl doesn't mean somebody else won't be. Just because I find Austin Powers-era Elizabeth Hurley to be one of the most jaw-dropping, empirically beautiful actresses I've ever seen doesn't mean somebody else is going to think the same way.

I've never been saying that staying healthy is bad. All I've been saying is that there are no set rules of dating, and trying to categorize everything is just a waste of people's time.

***These lessons apply to men, not women.

Lesson # 4-Perception

Everyone judges someone when the initially meet them. Whether they try to or not they judge them. Well perception is key with girls. Let's say Billy-Bob is a virgin who has never even kissed a girl. He studies up and learns the skills of becoming a pick-up artist. He then applies these skills to the next girl he meets. The girl will walk away thinking he's a great catch. She'll think he gets tons of hot girls, he's slept with a lot of hot girls and he can get more hot girls whenever he wants. This is what you want to do. You want to create a impressive image in the girl's mind and make her wonder about you. This is commonly what's referred to as being mysterious. So with that being said, here's the rules of perception.

1-Being busy-Let's say a hot girl you've been trying to bang calls you up today. So when your small talking she'll eventually say, "what did you do today?" Here's how a true pick up artist would respond. "Well I actually just walked in the door as the phone was ringing, I've been busy running all types of errands and stuff." Now in reality the true pick up artist could have sat home all day watching tv, or playing video games. But he's painting a picture in this girl's mind that he's very busy and always has something to do. He also is very vague about what exactly he did. Notice how the true pick up artist doesn't explain where he ran his errands. That creates mystery. Girls are very jealous people. They will think that somewhere along your errand trail you might have been with another girl. What does this do? It makes them work harder for your attention and makes it that much easier for you to score. Think about that? You can sit at home all day and actually have a better chance of getting some tail... :D

2-Phone Skills-A true pick up artist also stays on the phone for a very brief amount of time for 3 reasons.

a) The less time on the phone means the more mystery there is about you.
b) It prevents you from screwing up and saying something stupid if you only talk for 3 or 4 minutes.
c) It makes her think you are busy.

Along with that keep the phone conversation short, you should always end the conversation first. This shows her your not needy and have other things to do. She'll think your talking to other girls.

3-Dates are for AFC's-NO DATES!!! You don't pick up a girl, buy her flowers and pay for her dinner on a first date. You meet her at the beach and walk around or you meet her at a coffee house and talk. She pays for her stuff, you pay for yours. Think of this smokin' hot girl just like your best friend. The only difference is she has a really nice pair of juggs and jell-o butt.. Just like phone conversations, you keep the dates short. Coffee should last about 40-45 minutes. If you ever wonder how long you a get together with a girl should be, use common sense. If you went out with your buddy to get coffee, you probably wouldn't be there for more than 30-40 minutes. Unless your one of those gothic people who bring their guitar and hang out at the coffee shop for 3 hours. Now once you guys have starting srewin' like chimps on Xstacy then you can get a little bit more flashy with your get togethers.

4-Keep phone calls at a 3:1 ratio-I never ever call girls until they have called me 2 or 3 times. I'm not talking about calling a girl back. If a girl calls you, you should call her back. I'm talking about initiating the phone coversation. If she whines and says, I always call you etc. then you're doing good!!!

I'll get more into specfics about how you should be on phone conversations and get togethers in a future lesson.

[quote name='Siren'] All I've been saying is that there are no set rules of dating, and trying to categorize everything is just a waste of people's time.[/quote]

[color=darkviolet]I agree with Siren...when does the sky come crashing down?

You can't say that the way you go about finding and attracting a person when you're 15 is the same as what you do when you're 19. Or even that one way works on everyone. Trust me, after the fifth time I heard my ex lasp

But on the other hand, taking care of yourself is important. So maybe you're both right?

[b]EDIT:[/b] Where the heck is this guy getting his stuff? [/color]

[QUOTE=ChibiHorsewoman][color=darkviolet]I agree with Siren...when does the sky come crashing down?

You can't say that the way you go about finding and attracting a person when you're 15 is the same as what you do when you're 19. Or even that one way works on everyone. Trust me, after the fifth time I heard my ex lasp

But on the other hand, taking care of yourself is important. So maybe you're both right?

[b]EDIT:[/b] Where the heck is this guy getting his stuff? [/color][/QUOTE]

This has the potential to work on anyone open to a relationship (and in rare cases, those that aren't), but I urge everyone to use commen sense and figure it out for yourself.

Of course these lessons won't work in certain cases, and of course it won't work on certain people. But that is exactly why I am not saying what to do in a scenario, these lessons are guide lines.

To add to that, I never said that the only way for women to be attracted to you is appearance, I clearly said that it is something that women can be attracted to you by, that you have the most control over, and that is triggered by the women. I believe it is the best way to trigger interest without any sort of communication between a man and a women. If someone walks into a party and a women sees a man shes never seen before, and that man might be some 2x NCAA hopskotch champion. She doesn't know that, so the only basis for interest is appearance, and if the man approaches (or the women) then personality will take over.

Anyways here is the next lesson, enjoy!

-----

More Rules of "The Game"

Once you've mastered the art of walking up to a girl and getting her number, there's a whole different chapter on the rules from there on out. Such as when to call, what to say etc. So let me discuss these rules a tad bit.

When to Call-Only call girls Sunday-Wednesday. Why?? Because they are more likely to be available during these times of the week. By Thursday, girls usually have plans for that night and the rest of the weekend. Now during the summer I realize these rules are a little different because schools out, etc. But during the summer most people work, so stick to only calling Sunday-Wednesday.

What to say-When you call a girl, small talk for a minute or two and then lead into a get together. Don't sit there like her pet and listen to her problems and then ask her to hang out. Remember your a man, not a wuss, you have better things to do. So after you small talk immediately ask for a get together. You do this by first asking her what her schedule is like for the week. She'll say I work this day until XXXX time and this day I have school. So just pick a time after that, simple, she can't say no or lie to you. If she says she can't then you find out she was not interested right away instead of wasting months and months "hanging out" as friends... :laugh:

What if she doesn't answer?-Well this is where technology comes to your aid. The first thing you should do before you call a girl is put your caller id block on. This gives you a free phone call!!!! Its a win win situation. If she answers then you can talk, if she doesn't then she'll never know who called her. Which leads me to my next point. DO NOT LEAVE A MESSAGE!! Until you've made the first contact with a girl on the phone don't leave a message. Because your still a stranger to her and even if she's interested, she won't call you back(dumb chick logic).

3's the Charm-3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3!!! Why in the heck am I typing 3 over and over again?? Because if you only learn one thing from this thread about phone calls it should be this number. That's the MAXIMUM number of times you should call a girl when your trying to make the initial contact with her. Here are the rules for this:

1st phone call-caller id block on, if she doesn't answer DO NOT LEAVE A MESSAGE. Why? Because it's a free-phone call, she'll never know who called...-dirty little trick

2nd phone call-caller id block on again, if she doesn't answer DO NOT LEAVE A MESSAGE. Now the timing on the second phone call can be anywhere from a hour or two from the first one or a day later. Because remember she doesn't know who called the first time.

3rd phone call-You put unlock the caller id. If she doesn't answer, leave a message. Your message should say something cocky/funny. For example: (girl's name), its Sauce-head, you can finally put on a clean diaper because your master has called you. Now I know some of you are saying, "how cheesy" or "that won't make her call you back." Well if you don't sell it right then it won't. That's why I mentioned your voice tone earlier. Trust me, you say this right and sell it to her, she'll call you back within a hour or two.

However, it should NEVER get to the point where you have to call her 2 or 3 times, because if you used your PUA skills and laid down the cocky/funny, she will answer her phone all day because she's been waiting for your call. Which leads me to my next point.

Jumping off the Mountain when your on Top!!-What the heck does that mean? Remember when I said to always end EVERYTHING first? Well make sure you end it when its at its peak!!! If your on the phone with a girl and your making her laugh and giggle, she's obviously enjoying the conversation. Well end it there!!!! Because when you guys get off the phone, she'll be thinking about you the rest of the day. Same goes for get togethers, make them want more. This is actually the rule I use when I'm hooking up too. Just think of it this way. Take 2 steps back and she'll pull you 1,000 steps forward .

Guest ScirosDarkblade
Reading the entire thread, I think sauce-head is right about many things in many situations. All of you older folk are getting offended, but I don't think you realize just where he's coming from, first of all, and what he's going for, secondly.

It seems to me that sauce-head's guide would be more aptly called
"The New Forumla For Getting Sluts!!!"
Think of it that way and suddenly it reads a bit better.

Or, even better...
"The New Formula For Getting Slutty High School Girls!!!"
Yes, I think that's the one. Those "tricks" he mentions are not even all that new, fellas. You ever seen stuff like "dating for dummies" or "complete idiot's guide to dating" or something like that? Well, they're doing what sauce-head is doing, but only for a *slightly* more mature age group. The thing is, what he is saying DOES WORK! It's true! You may not want to believe it, but if you act the way he says and you pull it off, you'll get [i]somebody[/i]. You might not get THE girl, or one that your type. But you'll get a girl interested in you (at a superficial level).

Yes, sauce-head is being VERY VERY VERY superficial. Extremely. But there are tons of superficial people out there, and there's nothing wrong with bedding a couple every now and then.

So stop flaming sauce-head so much and put what he says in perspective.

I am amazed that any of these "young men" can actually get a date with the atitudes I have read here.

Girls: if you want to be picked up by crude young men go ahead, on the other hand there are a lot of nice young men out there as well.

Boy: There are more good girls than nice girls out there.

[QUOTE=ScirosDarkblade]It seems to me that sauce-head's guide would be more aptly called
"The New Forumla For Getting Sluts!!!"
Think of it that way and suddenly it reads a bit better.

Or, even better...
"The New Formula For Getting Slutty High School Girls!!!"

So stop flaming sauce-head so much and put what he says in perspective.[/QUOTE]

[color=darkviolet]You could also call this '[b][u]The guide to finding women who will eventually find you on the Jerry Springer Show[/u][/b]'or [b][u]The Guide that will land you on the Jerry Spinger Show.[/u][/b] When you think of it like that it reads even better than before.

In all honesty, I'm actually enjoying this thread. Not only am I getting a good laugh, but I'm thankful now that I don't have to go looking for a guy anymore.[/color]

LOL!!! This thread is hilarious!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

On a more serious note:
Sorry folks, but girls aren't computer programs. There is no 'right' way to 'get chicks'. (which, by the way, is a highly objectifying expression) There's this guy I know who hardly ever bathes and reeks to high heaven, but he has a girlfriend, so even that bit of apparently common sense advice fails (although why anyone in a nation with accessible water to bathe with would not do so is beyond me. Do the noses of the rest of us a favor, geez...) There are, however, 'right ways' to treat other human beings, which, believe it or not, is what girls are.

Treat them like you would any other person. You can add romance on top of that if you'd like, but if you don't respect them as human beings first, any relationship is bound to fail.

[QUOTE=ChibiHorsewoman][color=darkviolet]So are a lot of men. Your point would be what?
[/color][/QUOTE]
Women must be tricked into a relationship.

I don't want to sound like those annoying teenage sitcoms that say "just be yourself" but a lot of your advice is telling people to change themselves to try to attract a girl. This leaves to big problems, such as when you no longer want to act that way. I agree with keeping your skin clean so you aren't a crater face and working out is good, but thinking about the right thing to say, making yourself look busy, and how many times to call a girl is just stupid. Even if you do hook up with the girl she'll see right through you with her harsh judging eyes.

[QUOTE=Harry]Women must be tricked into a relationship.

I don't want to sound like those annoying teenage sitcoms that say "just be yourself" but a lot of your advice is telling people to change themselves to try to attract a girl. This leaves to big problems, such as when you no longer want to act that way. I agree with keeping your skin clean so you aren't a crater face and working out is good, but thinking about the right thing to say, making yourself look busy, and how many times to call a girl is just stupid. Even if you do hook up with the girl she'll see right through you with her harsh judging eyes.[/QUOTE]

"Be yourself" is one of the most cocked up pieces of advice ever. Why? Because "yourself" is relative.

For example, a guy acts something like you around a girl, and the girl likes him. "Aha! Being yourself is key to success with chicks!!!!"

Now, some sociopath-rapist-mysogynist-pedophile-schizophrenic approaches a chick, tells her about his stamp collection, and scares her the hell away. "Oh damn. Girls must only like guys who are handsome, rich, and have nice cars. Hello mr. right hand."

The solution for the latter if he wants to be successful with chicks? To emulate the style of the first, which has been proven to work, for at least one woman anyway. Of course, all women are different, but certain tactics and approaches hold evident for the general mass, which is what the whole fastseduction - alpha male stuff is.

So anyhow, the second guy starts to act like the first. Personality is not static, it can evolve or maybe change. Eventually, the second guy isn't portraying his creepy old self, but that of his new self, which is very much similar to the "self" of the first guy.

Anyways, here is the next lesson.

-----

Lesson # 5-Lines

I know girls tell you "lines" don't work. Well that's because they are not the right ones.. The key to understanding lines is to say them as if they are not a line. Does that make sense?? You can make these lines effective by hiding them in the middle of a conversation. But here are common "lines" to use.

Openers:

-"Hi" and smile.
-"I noticed you when I walked in and wanted to talk to you."
-"Nice shoes" let's screw.. just kidding :D

Closers:
- You:"What's your schedule like for the week?"
Her: Well I'm have work until XXXX time and school on this day."
You: You should join me for XXXX on this day.
-Its important that you say this line just like that. Tell her that your going somewhere and she should JOIN you. This implies that you already had plans to go regardless of whether she goes or not. This works much better than, "will you go out with me on Tuesday??" That's the wussy way, your asking for her persmission.

Number Closer:

You know (girl's name) you seem like a lot of fun to be around, we should get together some time?"

-This works ESPECIALLY WELL on 9's and 10's because they are so use to getting the usual bull$hit compliments about how "pretty they are." The powerful thing about this closer is, you are not asking for her number. Your telling her she's fun to be around. She'll be so excited after you tell her this that her next line will be "let me give you my number." I bet you $10000000 if you do everything preceeding to this correctly that when you say this line, her response will be to offer her number.

-Also by her offering YOU her number she'll emotionally think she likes you. Don't believe me? Just think about how a girl interprets you walking up to her and saying "Can I have your number??" She knows she has you by the ballz and its not exciting to chase a pushover. Food for thought.

EDIT - More

What I'm trying to do here, is show all the guys who don't know this, how to do it and WHY it works. When some guy says, "I like this girl at my school and its her birthday. Do you think I should buy her something??" That's society's mentality embedded in his head. No one teaches guy's how to get girls. So without having a clue, 80% of guys grow up thinking the way to get a girl is to buy her junk, call her all the time and make her #1 on your priority list. Furthermore, I'm trying to teach you (at least the ones willing to learn) how to pick up chicks and get some action, not how to get a long-term girlfriend. I think its a HUGE mistake when your 16-24 yrs old and your in a long term relationship. Your only young once, being a player and having some variety helps you to realize what exactly you want in a girl and what you don't. Your being very naive when you tell everyone to "be yourself." That's such a broad statement, being yourself is different to everyone. If every guy on this earth had the SAME EXACT PERSONALITY, then being yourself would work. I'm putting the way you should be around chicks into a package. I'm not trying to start a flame war with you, but don't generalize your situation for everyone else.

[QUOTE=Sauce-headEDIT - More

What I'm trying to do here, is show all the guys who don't know this, how to do it and WHY it works. When some guy says, "I like this girl at my school and its her birthday. Do you think I should buy her something??" That's society's mentality embedded in his head. No one teaches guy's how to get girls. So without having a clue, 80% of guys grow up thinking the way to get a girl is to buy her junk, call her all the time and make her #1 on your priority list. Furthermore, I'm trying to teach you (at least the ones willing to learn) how to pick up chicks and get some action, not how to get a long-term girlfriend. I think its a HUGE mistake when your 16-24 yrs old and your in a long term relationship. Your only young once, being a player and having some variety helps you to realize what exactly you want in a girl and what you don't. Your being very naive when you tell everyone to "be yourself." That's such a broad statement, being yourself is different to everyone. If every guy on this earth had the SAME EXACT PERSONALITY, then being yourself would work. I'm putting the way you should be around chicks into a package. I'm not trying to start a flame war with you, but don't generalize your situation for everyone else.[/QUOTE]

Up until the last paragraph, I found this quite amusing.

Last paragraph: Ah. I get it now. This isn't about having real relationships, it's about getting laid as quick as possible as much as possible, with no regard for the consequences. After all, you're only young once.

That is an excellent lifestyle... for a dog. Human beings should be better than that. Quit acting like a frickin' animal.

On the flip side, yeah, confidence, decent looks, and a pleasant personality will often get you as far as lots of money. But for the kind of sluts you seem to be gunning for, throwing your monetary weight around certainly can't hurt.

And maybe you won't find 'the one' you're looking for while you're 16-24 (although quite a few people do) but you will be developing the habits and patterns of behavior toward women that you will take with you for the rest of your life. If you treat women like objects when you're 16-24, you will treat them as objects when you are 30. And any kind of marriage will have a higher degree of failure. And believe me when I say failed marriages are a BAD THING. As in, one of the number one social problems in America today. You aren't helping things much, saucehead.

Sigh. I know the holidays are approaching when I get in the mood to argue with people on the internet...