OtakuBoards

The New Formula For Getting Chicks!!!

Sauce-head

EDIT***: The following lessons you are about to read [I]can[/I] be used for people with the intentions of a LTR (Long Term Relationship), or possible marriage, but should be used primarily for early relationships, or picking up chicks. These lessons shouldn't be thought of as one acting, but more of realizing ones potential. There will be more depth to this later on, but for now, keep that in mind. Enjoy the Lessons.

Lesson #1-Being Prepared

To get girls, you have to have a lot of factors working together for you. But the single area that you have the most control over is your appearance. Its a known fact that to create chemistry with a girl you have to know how to connect with her emotions. Well taking excellent care of yourself will automatically trigger part of her emotions right off the bat. Think about that for a second. You don't even have to say a word to the girl and she'll already be more willing to talk to you because you've triggered her emotions with your appearance. With that being said, here are the guidelines to follow for your appearance.

1-Workout Consistently-Ok I'm not saying that you have to look like Arnold or some Calvin Klein underwear model, but you should definitely go to the gym 3-5x a week and get yourself in decent shape.

2-Wear nice clothes-By "nice" I don't mean Gucci or Armani, just wear clean clothes that fit your body type and style. I think the most important thing here is to find a look that fits you. If your a skinny piece of ****, don't go wearing XXL football jerseys and huge baggy pants. That will just magnify that fact, that your incredibly underweight. Get a pair of white shoes and black shoes. You can wear those colors with anything and it will show a girl you have a sense of style.

3-Keep all areas clean-Girls are very perceptive. They notice the smallest details about you. Get your haircut regularly. Keep all your nails clipped and clean. Make sure if you have facial hair its always looking good. If you have a fat goatee, then keep it combed, its hair isn't it. Get a beard trimmer if you have that stubble look and keep it trim. Don't have a uni-brow, go to your mom's bathroom and bust out the tweezer's. Same deal goes for nose hairs.

4-Skin care-Take good care of your skin. Most guys wash their face with soap and water and that's it. I like to go in the steam room after I work out, and eat a lot of fruit. You will be surprised, its makes a huge difference in the way your skin looks. Besides you don't want to break out the night before you hang out with a hot girl.

If you put these four factors together, you should have a higher self-esteem. This will make you more confident which is half the battle with the girls.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[color=darkred][size=1]Hm, that was..interesting....oh, allow me to contain my excitment. I'm quite impressed that you actually came up with this "formula". Different, and down to the T. I applaud you. Good job. It's nice to know how to please a lady, eh? ~_^[/color][/size]

Uh...I don't follow any of the steps in your "formula," apart from [i]maybe[/i] dressing a [i]bit[/i] stylishly, and I have more female friends on campus than I do male friends. Actually, not to burn you or anything, but I don't think your "formula" is actually all that accurate, anyway...

1) The last time I worked out was about three years ago. Up until 9 months ago, I ate fast food daily. The most exercise I've ever gotten in the past three years was walking from/to the student parking lot on campus.

I've got a bit of a belly on me. Where some have six-packs, I've got a veritable mini-cooler. A few of my guy friends on campus are built like college bodybuilders, but when I'm chatting with them, I'm still having girls say hi to me.

2) I've had one pair of plain, black sneakers for a few years now. I'll be getting a new pair of the same kind later this Winter. I've got a fairly varied wardrobe, too. I've got retro shirts from the 70s; I've got more modern-looking sweaters from Strawbridge's; I wear weird-looking sweat/pajama pants some days, khakis other days. I wear black or white socks pretty much randomly, except when I'm wearing darker colors.

More or less, I'm just generally odd-looking, but I still am able to get a girl's attention.

3 & 4) I haven't gotten a haircut in months. I could double for Frodo in LOTR. I shaved a few days ago for the first time in a few weeks. Before that, my facial hair was scruffy. My skin is generally pretty clear, but occasionally, I get pimples. I don't keep my face sparkling or anything. In fact, I don't pay much attention to it at all. I don't keep my unibrow in constant perfection; in fact, I only pluck when I really need it.

This hasn't stopped me from developing very good rapport with the women on campus.

If your formula were true, wouldn't that mean I'd be a social outcast? Clearly, that isn't the case. I can't walk 50 feet, it seems, without saying hello to a girl I'm friendly with.

[COLOR=Navy]I prefer personality before anything else. The importance of appearence is crap. Sure, it would be nice, but personaility is better. Who would want a good looking guy that is a jerk and and cares for only himself?

Clean is a given, true. I don't want to cuddle with a smelly guy. Nor does anyone.

I like long hair. Long hair means more hair to play with when you are bored.

Plus, when a guy has a bit of a tummy, it makes him vunerable to many pokings, lol.[/COLOR]

[quote name='Sauce-head']I will continue to post the lessons, keep patient as they are written.[/quote]

Welcome to the site Sauce-head. This second post should have been edited into your first post. Double posts are against the rules on the OB. Because of that I am going to delete the second post quoted above. If you have any questions please feel free to PM myself or any of the other moderators.

Have fun posting!
-Panda

[quote name='Siren'] More or less, I'm just generally odd-looking, but I still am able to get a girl's attention.[/quote]
[COLOR=DarkRed]Teeheehee.. if you look as odd as you say you are you'd get my attention.[/COLOR]
[QUOTE]
3 & 4) I haven't gotten a haircut in months. I could double for Frodo in LOTR. [/QUOTE]
[COLOR=DarkRed]The hair double with Frodo would probably scare me though : / although I can think of a few people who wouldn't mind Frodo.[/COLOR]
[QUOTE]This hasn't stopped me from developing very good rapport with the women on campus.[/QUOTE]
[COLOR=DarkRed]Nicely put, however you sound almost egotistical and presumptuous, I like that. I'd have to agree.. I've clearly liked guys who were of a relatively distant standard from the formula. Except the only part I really agree with is keeping clean. Not neccessarily have plucked eyebrows just general hygiene.

Oh yes, please do.. get in touch with [i]my[/i] emotions, [i]us girls[/i] are all so vunerable and thus easy to figure out because of emotions.

But hey Sauce-Head, why don't you post a formula for picking up guys? I'm sure you could come up with a formula just as concise and it shouldn't be too difficult afterall I believe it's a fair assumption that you are a guy. [/COLOR]

Guest ScirosDarkblade
The key is confidence (and no B.O.). It is that simple. If you think you look good and you think you can get whatever girl, chances are you can. Just don't be timid.

Me, I'm a friggin stud. Oh man do I look good. Girls put photos of me in their screensavers, guys draw comic books of me. Visually I'm a god.

However, I only date a girl if she passes the Sciros test of 3-stocking my arse in Smash Bros. Melee and getting 100% on my "how well do you know Batman's sex life?" quiz. Either that or if she's hot. I don't think I have run into a girl who qualifies in both capacities unfortunately (actually that first one is impossible to qualify for; the best girl Smasher out there might just barely 3-stock me and I'm sure she doesn't know crap about Batman). What I'm saying is my criteria for a girl amount to "hotness."

Back on topic, my personal plan for picking up chicks is this:
1. Locate girl
2. Approach girl
3. Drop pants
4. Turn and walk to my car
5. If the girl is now at my car, drive home. If not, repeat steps 1-4.

[color=deeppink][size=1]Hmm. It's interesting how this thread contradicts the 'American Beauty' thread in a way, lol.

But eh. I'd prefer guys a bit more laid back and authentic. Going to the gym 3-5 times a week sounds a bit much, and so does having to change sense of style and etc to get a girl, lol. Everyone's bound to bump into someone right for them, so I'm not sure how this 'formula' would be of much help. Especially for the personality bit, if there's going to be one.[/color][/size]

[QUOTE=ScirosDarkblade]
Back on topic, my personal plan for picking up chicks is this:
1. Locate girl
2. Approach girl
3. Drop pants
4. Turn and walk to my car
5. If the girl is now at my car, drive home. If not, repeat steps 1-4.[/QUOTE]

So you plan to walk all the way to your car...with a girl...without your pants? Lol.

Anyway, there's really just no formula for it. There's no standard procedure to do it. I think what's important is just being who you are.

[color=deeppink][b]both:[/b]We are sitting here reading this one. it's interesting from both of our point of views what you want or do. So we have a few questions and comments. [/color]

[color=dodgerblue][b]Lady Rin:[/b]
I'm not sure what really works from what I see here. From your posts I see what you would like. However I don't expect some to interpret that correctly like...
[quote name='Derilect Destiny']...get in touch with my emotions, us girls are all so vunerable[/quote]

[size=1]do I detect a little sarcasm?[/size]
I think if he gets too near you he's going to get his fingers singed.

Boys, where did you learn to "pick up women"? Has anyone ever told you what a girl wants? [size=1]what a great name for a movie[/size]

I for one would not like to be approached the way I see it being done today. However my son Ky seems to have no end of girls who are friends or even approaching them even though he's been going with Heather since Jr. High

My opinion, boys, get rid of the fragrances you wear, they are too strong and sweet. wear clean clothes as it doesn't seem to matter if they are torn or not. Brush your teeth and avoid bad breath.

Girls, it wouldn't hurt to be a little more femminine. My daughter found that doing so made for a change in the way boys treated her, you don't have to go overboard. On the other hand you could be me, (your reaction is going to be yecch) I wear a dress or skirt and blouse around 90% of the time, and that does have an effect on how you are treated, good and bad.

Ranger says "Everything in the desert sticks, stinks, bites or stings." An outdoor smell is alright, I like the way Ranger smells after he's returned from the desert but don't stink.

[/color]
[color=darkorchid][b]Ranger:[/b]
Start with. Hi Panda. *waves* I'm a member here now. Rin talked to me about my posts.

[quote=ScirosDarkblad]e
Turn and walk to my car.[/quote]
Do that and you'll fall down.

Uniforms do it. Where we hang for brews as a lot of marines, rangers and guides there after work. Many still in uniform, if not? they have the look of someone who does, eventhe guides. the tourist girls like to hit on the marines (that's very clean cut) and the rangers (most of the rangers are married) and my guides are always getting hit on male or female. It's the uniform. Becca for example, a definite hottie. Sterotype in uniform with her blonde braids, blue eyes and a beautiful tan. Who's not going to hit on her. Even Heidi who is as dour as they come get's hit on, mostly by marines tho'. even the guidlettes (trainees) get hit on and their uniform is a t-shirt. I get hit on and I'm 58. my appearence? company uniform, safari shirt, shorts and hat, all tan. Military style haircut more or less. Usually a little long and raggy or cut like Capt Picard and I carry a knife. that's it. for whatever reason I get hit on with some of them throwing theselves into my arms? No that's not right, but I do get a lot of hugs and kisses. Girls, don't do that. It really upsets Rin, especially if she sees it. i mean you're cute and everything but I'm married and spoken for. Amazing how many golf widows hit on me. Shiitake.

Rin is a lot younger than I am and she get's hit on, all the time, mostly tourists and marines. she actually doesn't like the attention, so guys, if a girl wants you to leave her alone. [B]Leave her alone.[/B] Both of us have been approached by a couple of the local city-zens which if they're not careful cold result in a few broken fingers. the point here is "keep you hands to yourself unless invited". girls are not merchandise. And for gawd sakes stop calling them "ho's and bit____s" I don't know why I hear that so often. That too seems to come mostly from the city-zen kids.
[/color]
[color=deeppink][b]both:[/b]
Guys: Girls don't need to be impressed, they do want your friendship, beyond that anybodys guess.
Girls: Not all guys are Alphas Hotels when they come on strong, just insecure.[/color]
[color=darkorchid]
always remember

The Lady Rin may not always be a lady, but she is always a girl.][/color]

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v43/desertranger/we.png[/IMG]

There tends not to be a formula to get chicks. I may be a guy, but even I know that not all girls are the same. This formula you have is aimed at a certain type of female, not the whole breed (sounds like I'm talking about animals here =/). The girls I flirt with, I go with many strategies. Usually the ones I go for my humor works best on, but you have to get them other ways too.

No offense, but I wouldn't follow this formula all the time :^D

Well.. I think people have generally voiced my own opinion about your formula for picking up chicks, but I do have one myself that I would like critique on to see how accurate it is, lol. It's nothing like Sauce-Head's, where you are preparing beforehand to get chicks, but rather what you should do if you happen to like a girl and want to ask her out. I've never been hugely popular with the chicks, however, so this was written from an outsider's point of view on what seems to be the best way. Oh, and one more thing.. I've never actually tried following these guidelines yet, haha. Props to OtakuSennen for helping me come up with the basic structure.

[color=#999999][font=Verdana][Part One: The Beginning][/font][/color]

[font=Verdana]Don't ask a girl out until you've been talking to her and flirting for a couple weeks. It's your job during that time to make sure she doesn't have a boyfriend, that she might be interested, and whether or not you're interested in her enough to go on a date with her. If you go out on a date right away, you don't know anything about her, what she likes (especially what she doesn't like), and it will make for an extremely awkward situation. You're just doing it based on looks (probably), and you are complete strangers. You need to talk to her for a bit beforehand, and give yourself as much time as you need in case she really isn't your type. It's fine to start talking to her because of her physical attraction, but when you get into a relationship with her, it won't last without communication and emotional attraction as well. Don't wait too long, either. If you become really good friends with a girl over a couple months, and then ask her out, one of two things will happen. The extremely thin chance is that you will hook up, and have so much in common from being friends that it's a clear jog to the finish line. For the other 90% of you, face reality. They won't want to ruin the friendship that you two have together, and feel that the tension of a relationship will push you two apart, rather than bring you closer. Make no mistake, however; always hold friendship dearer than even your own partner. If you two were ever to break up, your friends will be there for you. On the same regard, if it works out, then you will have someone that means more to you than the world. Cherish this, and don't take it for granted.[/font]

[color=#999999][font=Verdana][Part Two: Asking Out][/font][/color]

[font=Verdana]The one thing that you should avoid at all costs when asking a girl to go out on a date with you is coming right out and asking, "Will you go out with me?" You don't want to sound too anxious to get into a relationship, but rather give her the mystery and satisfaction when you finally are boyfriend and girlfriend, making her feel like she's earned something by working for it. Remember, starting off on too high of a note will only bring it to a halt quicker. Ask her to actually DO something in particular, such as taking a walk, getting something to eat, or (at a more serious time, I'd like to believe) going to see a movie. "Going out" is much too general, and by definition it would mean to go out to a particular place anyway, so why not think of one beforehand? If, after the first outing, you find that you don't like her as much as you had thought, then it's no big deal if you haven?t committed yourself to going out on a regular basis. As such, when you first ask a girl out somewhere, don't make it seem like a big thing, and just casually ask her if she'd like to go to *random restaurant?s name* sometime next week - whenever is good for her. Don't make it too fancy, but don't bring her to a fast food place, either; perhaps a local, family-owned pizza joint. It is also preferred that you have your license so that you can drive her to wherever, unless of course you don't mind one of your parents chaperoning. Wherever you go, don't consider it a "date" until the third one, and even then, don't even bring up the term "date" in conversation until she does. And don't over-do it when it gets to that point. It's your choice whether or not to bring her flowers, but if it's the first "date" you should probably play it safe and stick with the protocol; you don't know how long this is going to last. Use your judgment to wing it and determine for yourself when you should try more serious tactics. If you can manage, you might even want to think about a double date, since group conversations and activities are easier. Use that as your step before you go with just the two of you, and things may be able to flow a little better. But just remember above all else to have fun, and smile. You should also just go with the flow and let things happen as they do; don?t worry about consequences, and just be greedy. If you?re not greedy enough, you?ll never be able to advance in the relationship.[/font]

Guest ScirosDarkblade
Haha, Syk3, I can tell from your post that you're probably still in high school. It's your treatment of actual dating that gave it away... perhaps the parent chaperoning actually. Yeah. That and the very serious thought you gave this topic. None of my friends would be nearly that serious about it, trying to treat it like some sort of discipline, heh.

But you're right about lots of things, especially the "going with the flow." Sensing the flow is the tricky part. So many girls communicate using subtleties that are lost on anyone but Batman that when they think they're being clear they're really not. As a result you might miss out on a lot.

Another thing I notice (and Syk3 addresses) many people here initially make the distinction between hanging out and "going on a date." I NEVER made such an explicit distinction, especially in talking to a girl about it. I have NEVER asked a girl "on a date" or "out" or anything. I'd say something like "we should totally go see this" in regards to a movie, and it would be a friendly affair that I would, using my Bruce Wayne-ish charms, turn into something more if I could. Guys, the best way to judge if a girl is receptive is if she agrees to go somewhere alone with you (1) and then doesn't react negatively to occasional "contact" (2) (by the quotes I mean NOT a punch to the arm or a pat on the back, but more flirtacious stuff like resting your head on her pretending to be really tired or something (sorry I really can't think of anything at the moment; I'm really tired)).

Also, if she has a boyfriend, who gives a crap? What, you have to respect the boyfriend? Hell NO. If he wants to defend his territory then let him and see how he fares. But never give him more of a chance than you give yourself; it's not fair to anyone including the girl (whom you KNOW you can treat better, right?). If the girl rejects you because she's dating someone else, then pay attention to how she does it. Maybe once her current relationship ends she'll give you a go. Maybe she just wants you to try harder (this one is hard to guess at, maybe you can just risk pissing her off a bit for another shot). Or maybe she's never gonna interested (and THAT's really what you're afraid of hearing, isn't it? what does it have to do with a boyfriend?).

Anyway let's make a good solid list, guys, of what can help "pick up chicks." I'll start with two things.
1. Self-confidence
2. Being able to figure out when to persist and when to back off

[quote name='ScirosDarkblade']Haha, Syk3, I can tell from your post that you're probably still in high school. It's your treatment of actual dating that gave it away... perhaps the parent chaperoning actually. Yeah. That and the very serious thought you gave this topic. None of my friends would be nearly that serious about it, trying to treat it like some sort of discipline, heh.[/quote]Oh, yeah, I probably should have addressed that, lol. I am in high school, and I tend to view dating maybe more seriously than I should. A friend of mine, after we had a little.. er, "fling", remarked that I acted more like I was 22 than 17. And I think for her, and probably other gils, that might be a turn off.

[quote]Another thing I notice (and Syk3 addresses) many people here initially make the distinction between hanging out and "going on a date." I NEVER made such an explicit distinction, especially in talking to a girl about it. I have NEVER asked a girl "on a date" or "out" or anything. I'd say something like "we should totally go see this" in regards to a movie, and it would be a friendly affair that I would, using my Bruce Wayne-ish charms, turn into something more if I could.[/quote]Basically, yeah. I'd much rather ask a girl to hang out than any formal date, expecially right away.

[quote]Also, if she has a boyfriend, who gives a crap? What, you have to respect the boyfriend? Hell NO. If he wants to defend his territory then let him and see how he fares. But never give him more of a chance than you give yourself; it's not fair to anyone including the girl (whom you KNOW you can treat better, right?). If the girl rejects you because she's dating someone else, then pay attention to how she does it. Maybe once her current relationship ends she'll give you a go. Maybe she just wants you to try harder (this one is hard to guess at, maybe you can just risk pissing her off a bit for another shot). Or maybe she's never gonna interested (and THAT's really what you're afraid of hearing, isn't it? what does it have to do with a boyfriend?).[/quote]Eh, I'd have to disagree with you there, at least for me. If the girl has a boyfriend, I don't want to turn it into some sort of competition to win her over, which could possibly end up ugly. I know if I was going out with a girl and some guy was hitting on her and asking her to places, I would be pretty pissed off, and I don't want to envoke that kind of anger from some other guy. I tend to be kind of laid back and avoid getting on people's bad sides if I can help it, lol. Now if a girl I was dating actually [i]accepted[/i] this guy's offer, I'd break up with her on the spot. When it comes to that respect that you mentioned, she would be showing me that she doesn't have any for me. It's all a rather ugly situation in my opinion.

Guest ScirosDarkblade
[quote name='Syk3]Eh, I'd have to disagree with you there, at least for me. If the girl has a boyfriend, I don't want to turn it into some sort of competition to win her over, which could possibly end up ugly. I know if I was going out with a girl and some guy was hitting on her and asking her to places, I would be pretty pissed off, and I don't want to envoke that kind of anger from some other guy. I tend to be kind of laid back and avoid getting on people's bad sides if I can help it, lol. Now if a girl I was dating actually [i]accepted[/i'] this guy's offer, I'd break up with her on the spot. When it comes to that respect that you mentioned, she would be showing me that she doesn't have any for me. It's all a rather ugly situation in my opinion.[/quote]
Well it gets empirical. I'm not saying you're to call this guy out on a duel, lol. But you can't give up on a girl just because she's temporarily unavailable, first of all. Secondly, she might be available as long as she is ok with dating two guys at once (until she decides to stick with the one she likes more...). Not all girls go steady exclusively.

There are good reasons to not interfere in a solid relationship (if the girl you like is happy, maybe you actually care enough to let her be, heh; I personally find that hard to talk myself into accepting though). But there are wrong reasons as well, and mostly I was talking about those. Intimidation, for example, is a bad reason.

[QUOTE=ScirosDarkblade] Secondly, she might be available as long as she is ok with dating two guys at once (until she decides to stick with the one she likes more...). Not all girls go steady exclusively.
[/QUOTE]
[COLOR=DarkRed]Wouldn't that suggest that she's a fickle and non-commited person?

But in all honesty, you act one way you'll get the attention of certain 'kinds of chicks' and if you at another way you'll get the attention of other 'kinds of chicks'. And vice versa for the females.

Why on earth am I referring females to being a 'chick'? It's beginning to feel a tad derogatory -_-

And yes, I was being sarcastic before. Thanks for pointing it out. [/COLOR]

[quote name='ScirosDarkblade']Well it gets empirical. I'm not saying you're to call this guy out on a duel, lol. But you can't give up on a girl just because she's temporarily unavailable, first of all. Secondly, she might be available as long as she is ok with dating two guys at once (until she decides to stick with the one she likes more...). Not all girls go steady exclusively.[/quote]If the girl is always complaining about her boyfriend and isn't very happy with him, I can see trying to win her over, and eventually dating or "hanging out" with her once you've convinced her that she doesn't need him. But I don't want to go for the 'kind of chick', as DerelictDestiny puts it, who dates more than one guy.

[quote]There are good reasons to not interfere in a solid relationship (if the girl you like is happy, maybe you actually care enough to let her be, heh; I personally find that hard to talk myself into accepting though). But there are wrong reasons as well, and mostly I was talking about those. Intimidation, for example, is a bad reason.[/QUOTE]Basically if I like her enough, I'm willing to back off or go for it based on whether she would be happy. But whether or not I like her depends on if she's the 'kind of chick' I'm looking for, heh.

[size=1]So, many of you think this approach is rubbish?

#1- Working out consistently might not be necessary, but keeping yourself in reasonable physical condition is good. Not only does it look better, it is better for you. Your body is a temple. Give it the best.

#2- I don't see how you can argue against this. You don't have to wear expensive clothes, but you need to be aare of both what you wear, and how you wear it.

#3- Once again, how can you argue against someone who keeps themselves clean? As I said before, your body is a temple. You need to treat it well.

#4- Just yesterday, I was at a sleepover. We ate so much lollies and soft-drink. But, it is rare for me. I don't like having pimples all over my face, and clean skin is much better looking.

Most of you people seem to be disagreeing with what he is saying. Let me select a few quotes from the first post in this thread.

[quote name='Sauce-head]To get girls, you have to have a [b]lot of factors[/b] working together for you. But the single area that you have the [b']most control over is your appearance.[/b][/quote]

[quote]If you put these four factors together, you should have a [b]higher self-esteem[/b]. This will [b]make you more confident[/b] which is [B]half the battle[/B] with the girls.[/quote][/size]

[QUOTE=Baron Samedi]So, many of you think this approach is rubbish?

#1- Working out consistently might not be necessary, but keeping yourself in reasonable physical condition is good. Not only does it look better, it is better for you. Your body is a temple. Give it the best.

#2- I don't see how you can argue against this. You don't have to wear expensive clothes, but you need to be aare of both what you wear, and how you wear it.

#3- Once again, how can you argue against someone who keeps themselves clean? As I said before, your body is a temple. You need to treat it well.

#4- Just yesterday, I was at a sleepover. We ate so much lollies and soft-drink. But, it is rare for me. I don't like having pimples all over my face, and clean skin is much better looking.

Most of you people seem to be disagreeing with what he is saying. Let me select a few quotes from the first post in this thread.[/QUOTE]
Baron, I'm the antithesis of this formula, and just from how I project and carry myself, I get attention. There is no concrete, rigid, structured list of dating steps or guidelines. There just isn't, lol. If there were, only certain people would be dating certain people, all the time, and the "inferior" people would be dating "inferior" people, all the time.

That's not the case, clearly, so clearly, the formula given in this thread is bunk, because it's trying to apply objective qualities to a situation that is clearly subjective. Furthermore, the objective qualities stated here, in the formula, are ultimately based on subjectivity, so their objectiveness comes into question, don't you agree?

Maybe a way to attract the attention of the fairer sex (many of whom consider the term "chicks" derogatory) is to treat them as unique and interesting individuals who aren't so simple they can be won by a formula.

And if you look nice and dress nice, then you're going to look better to most people, regardless of gender.

[QUOTE=DeathBug]Maybe a way to attract the attention of the fairer sex (many of whom consider the term "chicks" derogatory) is to treat them as unique and interesting individuals who aren't so simple they can be won by a formula.

And if you look nice and dress nice, then you're going to look better to most people, regardless of gender.[/QUOTE]
[COLOR=DarkRed]Thank you for saying that. Undoubtedly it works both ways.

And I think to Siren although I'm not in a proper state of mind to decipher his wordy post, but I think he was basically saying you can't write a formula for something that can not be represented by numbers.

I just think people will be more comfortable around you if you feel comfortable with yourself.[/COLOR]

[font=Courier New][size=2][color=blue]I think actions are dependent upon intentions. There are essentially three relationships one can desire with a girl.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Courier New][size=2][color=#0000ff][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Courier New][size=2][color=#0000ff]1. Friendship[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Courier New][size=2][color=#0000ff]2. Intimacy[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Courier New][size=2][color=#0000ff]3. Love[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Courier New][size=2][color=#0000ff]Depending on your intent, your approach should differ. If you're looking for friendship, be yourself. It makes no sense to pursue a friendship with someone who doesn't like you for who you are. If you want intimacy, do whatever you want. Anything and everything that gives you a better chance of accomplishing your ultimate goal is allowed. I think this is what the thread starter was aiming for in his 'formula'. If you're looking for love, do what's within your normal bounds of presenting yourself as an attractive person, but don't change who you are. Nurture a friendship and let your desire for intimacy be known. It will be easier for you to find and maintain love if you act within your character.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Courier New][size=2][color=#0000ff]As for the original topic, I have a plan (though I'd never use it). Find a girl you like, and through whatever means, find out what she likes. Be as perfect for that girl as is possible, and if you're good enough, she'll fall in love with you. You'll get everything you want from her until she realizes how shallow your intentions are. However, it is possible to hide your intentions with clever lies when you feel the relationship is nearing the breaking point. She will go away sad that the relationship is over, but she will still think your motives were pure.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Courier New][size=2][color=#0000ff]There is no formula for 'getting chicks'. There are things that are potentially good, but they don't apply to all girls. Your best bet is to custom-tailor yourself to fit a girl's desires, and perpetuate that lie of a relationship for as long as possible. The key is letting her down with very, very good lies, so that your reputation isn't tarnished, and may very well improve.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Courier New][size=2][color=#0000ff]If you can't tell how disgusted I am with the whole idea behind 'getting chicks', then I guess I wasn't obvious enough.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Courier New][color=#0000ff][/color][/font]

Well, I don't have much to add since all my views (Look nice, be yourself, be [I][U]respectful[/U][/I], be truthful, and make sure you are sure this girl/guy is [I]really[/I] in love with you with you before you take the relationship any futher) were pretty much expressed already.

But I have to add that, if you ever...and I mean EVER feel that you have to change your apperance or your personality to impress someone or get their attention; they aren't right for you. I mean, sure they may be beautiful and all, but does that warrant a complete make-over of the way you grew up? If someone YOU like doesn't like the way YOU dress, they THEY aren't the person YOU should spend your life with. It may not seem like it, but if you let go of that person someone WILL come along and accept the way you dress. Please, by all means substitute the way you dress with anything else you want. It works for everything.

Anyways, eventually you'll find someone like yourself or even remotely different. Two people don't [i]have[/i] to be similar in any aspect, but it's just way more common to see two people who do have things in common, fall in love. It's much more rare to see two people, a little off, but with good intentions, fall in love.

I am very much happy to say that I found someone who I really believe is my soulmate. Yeah I believe in soulmates, sue me. Before her, I went from girl to girl. It was thought "Cool" in those days...but that was high school. Now I am in college, and my last high school sweetheart turned out to be someone I really got along with. I didn't have to act like I had a cool car, or was a good player on the football team (Which...I wasn't. BY FAR...I wasn't. lol), or was smart or anything. She was into music and animation, and we just [I]clicked[/I]. Before I knew it, I was actually in love.

Yes Love, not Like. :love:

[B]Like[/B], was me back in high school. [B]Love[/B], was me currently. I am (She will kill me if she sees this...ALMOST) ready to get married to her. I don't have a ring yet, so...NO it's not offical. But I am just saying, that I found someone I want to live with the rest of my life. I couldn't do this to any other girl I went out with in high school. That cheerleader? Couldn't stand her, want makes me want to live with her? The loner chick? Didn't really get along with my friends...how can I trust her to be any more social with me in the future years? The "Hot" looking girl who wasn't too bright? No offense, but what if she never quite got...smarter? How could she hold a good job? Things like these hit me in my senior year.

I am relieved I found someone for me so soon though, and I really hope the same to anyone else also.