Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted
Disembodied Voice: The way I see it, you can either go through there and get our flag back, or you can stay here and I kill you, either way, I win

Guy outside the portal: Dude, that's enough, no more RvB lines, but seriously though, a rock is not a human.

Disembodied voice: Dually noted, now get in there...

Guy outside the portal: STOP IT!!!!
Posted
[size=1][color=royalblue]Behold, a random OBer taking a glimpse into Desbreko's head. [i]Will he survive?[/i][/color][/size]
Posted
Warrior:Wow, I made it this far. I'm the only one left alive, and now I have to go through this huge, eerie portal.....
*turns around**runs* WAIT! I WANNA LIVE, DAMMIT!
--------------------------------------------------
-_-" Wow, I suck. I could have done a lot better. Honestly.
Posted
[i]It was a close match, but the fake Dark Samus outfit didn't fool the Ing Horde.[/i]

[color=#4B0082]Cross-game jokes are always funny, right? ... Right?[/color]
Posted
Hmmm. I guess I could have picked a better picture than this. Sorry about that. >_>;;

Siren got this one, for being...appropriate, I guess. Chaos comes in second for being....inappropriate. :p
Posted
As I won, for Ben declared me the winner, and thus, I am victorious, for I did win...here's my screenshot.

[center][img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=22033&stc=1[/img][/center]
Posted
[center][img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=22033&stc=1[/img][/center]

[color=green]The Rebellion's latest attempt at a low cost starfighter was shot down seconds later by a drunk meatlump with a CDEF.[/color]
Posted
Um...hot damn, I can't really think of anything...
Um, ok, here goes:

Ths is why we no longer put people in catapults.

-_- Dammit...My mind ain't workin' right....if I can think of better captions, I'll post them.
Posted
Solo, [i]thank you[/i] for doing an E.T. reference. I was beginning to get worried that nobody would notice the similarity. Solo, the board is yours.
Posted
Fox: "Don't do this to me! I said go! Go on! Go! I don't like you anymore! *Sob* Go away you... why am I breaking down over a prehistoric creature. I must be on crack."
Posted
[size=1][color=royalblue](Lol, you are so odd Zidargh.) :p

*dinosaur sees Juicy Fruit sticking out of Fox's back pocket*[/color][/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...