StrikeGundam Posted January 5, 2005 Posted January 5, 2005 [color=Navy][font=Book Antiqua]Damn Flatscreen TVs... I can NEVER get a picture on this thing![/font][/color]
RabidInuFanboy Posted January 5, 2005 Posted January 5, 2005 Disembodied Voice: The way I see it, you can either go through there and get our flag back, or you can stay here and I kill you, either way, I win Guy outside the portal: Dude, that's enough, no more RvB lines, but seriously though, a rock is not a human. Disembodied voice: Dually noted, now get in there... Guy outside the portal: STOP IT!!!!
WW2 Posted January 5, 2005 Posted January 5, 2005 "Hey, didn't I see this thing in an old Star Trek episode?"
Erika Posted January 5, 2005 Author Posted January 5, 2005 [size=1][color=royalblue]Behold, a random OBer taking a glimpse into Desbreko's head. [i]Will he survive?[/i][/color][/size]
LPpunkrocka Posted January 5, 2005 Posted January 5, 2005 Warrior:Wow, I made it this far. I'm the only one left alive, and now I have to go through this huge, eerie portal..... *turns around**runs* WAIT! I WANNA LIVE, DAMMIT! -------------------------------------------------- -_-" Wow, I suck. I could have done a lot better. Honestly.
Desbreko Posted January 5, 2005 Posted January 5, 2005 [i]It was a close match, but the fake Dark Samus outfit didn't fool the Ing Horde.[/i] [color=#4B0082]Cross-game jokes are always funny, right? ... Right?[/color]
Solo Tremaine Posted January 6, 2005 Posted January 6, 2005 [COLOR=#503F86]Sith Education: This is the size of your aura before abusing the Dark Side of the Force...[/COLOR]
Ben Posted January 6, 2005 Posted January 6, 2005 Hmmm. I guess I could have picked a better picture than this. Sorry about that. >_>;; Siren got this one, for being...appropriate, I guess. Chaos comes in second for being....inappropriate. :p
Brasil Posted January 6, 2005 Posted January 6, 2005 As I won, for Ben declared me the winner, and thus, I am victorious, for I did win...here's my screenshot. [center][img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=22033&stc=1[/img][/center]
Boba Fett Posted January 6, 2005 Posted January 6, 2005 [center][img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=22033&stc=1[/img][/center] [color=green]The Rebellion's latest attempt at a low cost starfighter was shot down seconds later by a drunk meatlump with a CDEF.[/color]
LPpunkrocka Posted January 6, 2005 Posted January 6, 2005 Um...hot damn, I can't really think of anything... Um, ok, here goes: Ths is why we no longer put people in catapults. -_- Dammit...My mind ain't workin' right....if I can think of better captions, I'll post them.
Solo Tremaine Posted January 6, 2005 Posted January 6, 2005 [color=#503f86]George Lucas' idea for revamping the classic film [i]E.T.[/i] didn't go down well with the critics...[/color]
Brasil Posted January 6, 2005 Posted January 6, 2005 Solo, [i]thank you[/i] for doing an E.T. reference. I was beginning to get worried that nobody would notice the similarity. Solo, the board is yours.
Solo Tremaine Posted January 9, 2005 Posted January 9, 2005 [COLOR=#503F86]Kudos to me for spotting the obvious, heh ^_^; [IMG]http://www.nintendogamenet.com/Images/sfa/4.jpg[/IMG] Have fun.[/COLOR]
BlueYoshi Posted January 9, 2005 Posted January 9, 2005 [color=darkred]Fox and the dino side-effect are sentenced to exile for being "different".[/color]
GuyYouMetOnline Posted January 9, 2005 Posted January 9, 2005 Fox: "Now where'd I put that dinosaur?" Peppy: "You lost a dinosaur? How can you lose a [i]dionsaur[/i]?"
Zidargh Posted January 9, 2005 Posted January 9, 2005 Fox: "Don't do this to me! I said go! Go on! Go! I don't like you anymore! *Sob* Go away you... why am I breaking down over a prehistoric creature. I must be on crack."
StrikeGundam Posted January 9, 2005 Posted January 9, 2005 [font=Book Antiqua][color=Navy]Heh Heh...[i]Allll right...[/i][/color][/font]
Erika Posted January 10, 2005 Author Posted January 10, 2005 [size=1][color=royalblue](Lol, you are so odd Zidargh.) :p *dinosaur sees Juicy Fruit sticking out of Fox's back pocket*[/color][/size]
WW2 Posted January 10, 2005 Posted January 10, 2005 Whoa.....The Land Before Time series has really gotten desperate now.
Brasil Posted January 10, 2005 Posted January 10, 2005 "Fox, you're just a poseur trying to fit in..." [SFA development reference, for those unaware]
Gavin Posted January 12, 2005 Posted January 12, 2005 [SIZE=1][B]Dinosaur:[/B] I'd say your mother looked like a dinosaur Fox, but then I'd be insulting my whole species.[/SIZE]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now