Lord Dante Posted March 9, 2005 Posted March 9, 2005 [QUOTE=Erika][size=1][color=royalblue]Whooookay, it's been too long lol. I'll just go ahead and post another picture. I think I'll use SSBM screenshots, they have a lot to tell. =P But anyways, this'll do for now. ^_^; [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v393/Dark_Serena/LuigiDrMarioSSBMscreenshot.jpg[/IMG] Luigi confesses that he drank the last Pepsi.[/color][/size][/QUOTE] DR mario: no I'm sorry, there's no surgery available to shrink the size of your nose. Luigi: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! *runs off crying*
Lord Dante Posted March 9, 2005 Posted March 9, 2005 damn, my old one sucked, so here's a better one. (i hope) "come back here and take your hemeroid perscription!!!"
Chaos Posted March 10, 2005 Posted March 10, 2005 Wow, I won. ...Wow, I missed out that I won. "Well, good news! It's a suppository!" "*whimper*" Futurama reference.
TheShinje Posted March 10, 2005 Posted March 10, 2005 [size=1][color=DimGray]Luigi busts a lyric or two in the premiere of[b] Nintendoian idol.[/b][/color][/size][b][/b]
Gelgoog Pilot Posted March 11, 2005 Posted March 11, 2005 Luigi was crushed when they told him he wasn't the father.
Kitty Posted March 11, 2005 Posted March 11, 2005 [color=blue][size=1]Luigi was releaved when they told him he didn't have cancer.. But he was very upset when they told him his *ss was on fire.[/size][/color]
Final Remix Posted March 11, 2005 Posted March 11, 2005 [color=blue][font=comic sans MS]Although it was all in fun, Mario snapped the towel just a bit too hard this time...[/font][/color]
Baron Samedi Posted March 12, 2005 Posted March 12, 2005 [size=1]I'll just stick this needle in here and...[/size]
Erika Posted March 13, 2005 Author Posted March 13, 2005 [quote name='Bombu][color=darkred']Ow, my spine.[/color][/quote] [size=1][color=royalblue]XDD Lol! Ok, Bombu is the winner. I laugh at the most random things. =p Ok, shoot.[/color][/size]
BlueYoshi Posted March 13, 2005 Posted March 13, 2005 [img]http://media.playstationpro2.com/images/tekken5-5.jpg[/img] [color=darkred]From Tekken 5.[/color]
Final Remix Posted March 13, 2005 Posted March 13, 2005 [color=blue][font=comic sans ms]Kazuya tests out his new Shoulder-mounted Asuka launcher[/font][/color]
Rhym Posted March 13, 2005 Posted March 13, 2005 [FONT=Times New Roman][b]Behind the scenes footage from the upcoming Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory movie:[/b] Johnny Depp attempts to cop a feel on an unusually spry Helena Bonham Carter.[/FONT]
Attimus331 Posted March 13, 2005 Posted March 13, 2005 Before leeches a good kick to the side of your head would have took care of that pesky ear infection...
Zidargh Posted March 13, 2005 Posted March 13, 2005 "Yep, it's happened. Despite being touched up, women are taking equality a step too far."
Gelgoog Pilot Posted March 14, 2005 Posted March 14, 2005 He liked it rough...sadly...it was too rough.
liam mc Posted March 14, 2005 Posted March 14, 2005 Unfortunatley no doctor in the world, could find a cure for this unusual growth.
StrikeGundam Posted March 14, 2005 Posted March 14, 2005 [font=Book Antiqua][color=navy]Asuka was showing the world that Odor Eaters feet are sweeter, one person at a time.[/color][/font]
Gavin Posted March 17, 2005 Posted March 17, 2005 [SIZE=1]For Kazuya, hiring hookers was more dangerous than he thought...[/SIZE]
BlueYoshi Posted March 17, 2005 Posted March 17, 2005 [color=darkred]The winner is... me, for putting up with you animals. [quote name='Zidargh']"Yep, it's happened. Despite being touched up, women are taking equality a step too far."[/quote] I kid. Zidargh wins, so post away.[/color]
Erika Posted April 4, 2005 Author Posted April 4, 2005 [size=1][font=Verdana][color=royalblue]*falls to her knees* Argh! I feel bad for not being here for so long! >_<; GOMEN. T_T; Oh well. It happens. And away we go!!! ...Again. XP [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v393/Dark_Serena/mario_kart_double_dash.jpg[/IMG] Donkey Kong: "Uh, Bowser? I think this is Twinkle, and--oh my God, he's a she..." [/color][/font][/size]
Gelgoog Pilot Posted April 4, 2005 Posted April 4, 2005 "This is what I get!? This is my payment after hours and hours of being on the road with that maniac bowser...a star...I wanted Bananas!" Oh how I love mario cart!
Lunai Posted April 4, 2005 Posted April 4, 2005 [font=trebuchet ms][color=darkorchid]Hey! No hitchhikers![/font][/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now