Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE=Erika][size=1][color=royalblue]Whooookay, it's been too long lol. I'll just go ahead and post another picture. I think I'll use SSBM screenshots, they have a lot to tell. =P But anyways, this'll do for now. ^_^;

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v393/Dark_Serena/LuigiDrMarioSSBMscreenshot.jpg[/IMG]

Luigi confesses that he drank the last Pepsi.[/color][/size][/QUOTE]


DR mario: no I'm sorry, there's no surgery available to shrink the size of your nose.

Luigi: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! *runs off crying*
  • Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted
[color=blue][size=1]Luigi was releaved when they told him he didn't have cancer.. But he was very upset when they told him his *ss was on fire.[/size][/color]
Posted
[quote name='Bombu][color=darkred']Ow, my spine.[/color][/quote]

[size=1][color=royalblue]XDD Lol! Ok, Bombu is the winner. I laugh at the most random things. =p Ok, shoot.[/color][/size]
Posted
[FONT=Times New Roman][b]Behind the scenes footage from the upcoming Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory movie:[/b] Johnny Depp attempts to cop a feel on an unusually spry Helena Bonham Carter.[/FONT]
Posted
[color=darkred]The winner is... me, for putting up with you animals.

[quote name='Zidargh']"Yep, it's happened. Despite being touched up, women are taking equality a step too far."[/quote]

I kid. Zidargh wins, so post away.[/color]
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
[size=1][font=Verdana][color=royalblue]*falls to her knees* Argh! I feel bad for not being here for so long! >_<;

GOMEN. T_T; Oh well. It happens. And away we go!!! ...Again. XP

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v393/Dark_Serena/mario_kart_double_dash.jpg[/IMG]

Donkey Kong: "Uh, Bowser? I think this is Twinkle, and--oh my God, he's a she..." [/color][/font][/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...