Guest steve Posted November 9, 2001 Posted November 9, 2001 :cool: when i went to see the one last friday i hopped over and caught the starwars 2 trailer in monsters inc... i`d have to say it`s just what i`d exspected... this movie is going to make everyone`s jalls drop and this movie will probly make more then episode 1 made(900 some million i think)...if anyone here is a starwars freak i`ll tell u that i heard that the bounty hunter bobbifet that caught honsolo will be reveiled in this one..also on starwars .com u can down load the trailer and see what i`m talking about..it shows anikin and queen amidalla on tatoonie so i think they hide luke and laya in this one..but i just wonder who anikin is fighting in the end of the trailer...also samuel l. jackson fights in this one and he has a purple light saber...anyways what does anyone think?????:cool:
Transtic Nerve Posted November 9, 2001 Posted November 9, 2001 I saw the trailer the day it was released at StarWars.com... in fact I have it on my HD... anyway, I already know what happens and whos in this movie.... or well... I think I know what happens because no one but the people working on the movie knows what happens.... but I knew Boba Fett was in it.... and I know who plays Anakin, I foget his name, but he's hot!... and we'll see if my theory of Obi-wan Kenobi comes true. I will see it the first day as I did when Episode 1 came out :)
James Posted November 9, 2001 Posted November 9, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B]I saw the trailer the day it was released at StarWars.com... in fact I have it on my HD... anyway, I already know what happens and whos in this movie.... or well... I think I know what happens because no one but the people working on the movie knows what happens.... but I knew Boba Fett was in it.... and I know who plays Anakin, I foget his name, but he's hot!... and we'll see if my theory of Obi-wan Kenobi comes true. I will see it the first day as I did when Episode 1 came out :) [/B][/QUOTE] [color=crimson][size=1]Yeah, Episode II looks to be better than Episode I. I am really interested to see it. It has nearly all Australian actors (Anakin is Aussie in this movie), as it was filmed here. So it'll be interesting to see how they used the different environments here. The trailer looked great though...it was much darker than Episode I...it looked more "mature". So I really can't wait to see what this movie is like.[/color][/size]
Transtic Nerve Posted November 9, 2001 Posted November 9, 2001 George Lucas has some facination with Aussies and British and Irish... almost all the characters from Episode I were from different countries liek Australia and Ireland.... Obi-wan was irish, Qui-gon was Australian or British.... Amidala, Anakin, and Palpatine I think were the only MAIN characters that weren't from another country.... but yeah... alot of yummy accents.... I think I'll be drooling during the movie....
James Posted November 9, 2001 Posted November 9, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B]George Lucas has some facination with Aussies and British and Irish... almost all the characters from Episode I were from different countries liek Australia and Ireland.... Obi-wan was irish, Qui-gon was Australian or British.... Amidala, Anakin, and Palpatine I think were the only MAIN characters that weren't from another country.... but yeah... alot of yummy accents.... I think I'll be drooling during the movie.... [/B][/QUOTE] [color=crimson][size=1]Qui-Gon Jinn was played by Liam Neeson...he's Irish. He's cool, I've seen some of his other movies -- I thought he was perfect for the role.[/color][/size]
Adam Posted November 9, 2001 Posted November 9, 2001 :smooch: I agree, i didn't like episode 1 so #2 looks wicked good. A LOT darker. -Ad
James Posted November 9, 2001 Posted November 9, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Adam [/i] [B]:smooch: I agree, i didn't like episode 1 so #2 looks wicked good. A LOT darker. -Ad [/B][/QUOTE] [color=crimson][size=1]So now you're following me around OtakuBoards and doing that kissy face to me? I really wonder about you, Adam. I think I should be more afraid of you than Masterfork...[/color][/size]
Lady Macaiodh Posted November 9, 2001 Posted November 9, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B]Obi-wan was irish [/B][/QUOTE] actually ewan mcgregor is scottish. i have a pic of him wearing his family's kilt... heheh :tasty: :tasty: :tasty:
Warlock Posted November 9, 2001 Posted November 9, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i] [B] actually ewan mcgregor is scottish. i have a pic of him wearing his family's kilt... heheh :tasty: :tasty: :tasty: [/B][/QUOTE] o_O Too much info...
Fall Posted November 9, 2001 Posted November 9, 2001 It sucks if you ask me......... I t isn't as good as I thought it would be.............
NorykoAngelcry Posted November 9, 2001 Posted November 9, 2001 Well, though I have to say that I LOVED the first one, this one looks totally awesome as well!! I mean, a teaser trailer, and I almost passed out. . *gasps for air* This totally rules, and I can not wait to be standing in line to go watch it!! . .Hmm. . have to ask off of work too. . BLEARG >_<
Sephiroth Posted November 9, 2001 Posted November 9, 2001 I'm looking forward to the second one, if it sucks as much as episode 1 did though, then I'm gonna kick lucas in the nuts....
Justin Posted November 9, 2001 Posted November 9, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i] [B] [color=crimson][size=1] I really wonder about you, [i]Adam[/i]. I think I should be more afraid of you than [i]Masterfork[/i]...[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE] Funnily I fear Adam and Masterfork [i]equally[/i]. I don't exactly know why but, thier presence is so [i]similiar[/i] they could be [i]the same person[/i]. But, yes, I am looking foward to seeing Episode II. I think it will be great... -Justin
Sui Generis Posted November 9, 2001 Posted November 9, 2001 I am really hoping this one is good! Do they have an end fight like Luke and Darth Vador did...They showed a preview of it, and at one point it looked like the same setting as the famouse battle with Luke and Darth Vador....I think they fight clones or something considering the title Star Wars Episode II Attack of the Clones...Just a guess on who he will fight...I really do hope it is better than Episode I....It was good and all but JAR JAR BINKS really ruined it for me, I was hoping for something more seriouse, not a commedy...But anywayz I can't wait till it opens!! IT SHOULD BE GREAT!!:wigout: :wigout: :excited: :excited:
ssj babe Posted November 9, 2001 Posted November 9, 2001 i never saw the starwars trailer but i did see the episode 1 one. it was good......i guess
Sephiroth Posted November 9, 2001 Posted November 9, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Justin [/i] [B] Funnily I fear Adam and Masterfork [i]equally[/i]. I don't exactly know why but, thier presence is so [i]similiar[/i] they could be [i]the same person[/i]. But, yes, I am looking foward to seeing Episode II. I think it will be great... -Justin [/B][/QUOTE] eh, at one time I thought this too, until I saw masterfork on aim myself, heh.... I even accused adam once on aim, he cleared it all up for me....
Justin Posted November 9, 2001 Posted November 9, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B] eh, at one time I thought this too, until I saw masterfork on aim myself, heh.... I even accused adam once on aim, he cleared it all up for me.... [/B][/QUOTE] I know, you are the one who pointed it out to me. But still, it makes you wonder doesn't it? O_o I am in an odd mood today aren't I? o_O... -Justin
Transtic Nerve Posted November 9, 2001 Posted November 9, 2001 Eh, so I'm not good with your damned European accents :p Anyway, all I know if that Lucas likes European boys... well in movies... I just like them period :: drool :: Also, Please ignore the attachment, thank you.
Turkey Posted November 9, 2001 Posted November 9, 2001 I hope that they don't put a dumb character like Jar Jar in this Episode. If they do, it's going to be an insult to Star Wars...
XxmagentaxX Posted November 9, 2001 Posted November 9, 2001 OMG.. i can't wait to see it.. Haden Chistinsen is playing Anakin... *drool* He's gorgous and ALL MINE!!! Cuz I have known about him for the longest time and I got first dibs 4 years ago!! and Ewan is Obi Wan again... *drool* I am so excited... :D :D :D BUt I REALLY don't wanna wait til May..... I also added apic of Haden so you can sit in awe of his prettyfulness!!!
Lady Macaiodh Posted November 9, 2001 Posted November 9, 2001 hayden looks better in "life as a house" if you ask me, w/ the black hair & all those piercings... :tasty: :tasty: :tasty:
XxmagentaxX Posted November 10, 2001 Posted November 10, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i] [B]hayden looks better in "life as a house" if you ask me, w/ the black hair & all those piercings... :tasty: :tasty: :tasty: [/B][/QUOTE] I think he does look really good with Black hair and the peircings but he looks good either way.. he is one of those people that can look how ever they want to and look gorgous
conpiracymonki Posted November 10, 2001 Posted November 10, 2001 [b]Huh? Argh! Ya made me think Episode 2 was called: '[i]Your Thoughts[/i]'.... Damn you all...[/b]
Pave-Low Posted November 10, 2001 Posted November 10, 2001 If its not better then the first one, im not going to see it. The first one sucked. It was aimed at the younger kids and they screwed the star wars legacy up. If Jar Jar binks is in the second one, im not going to see it.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now