Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Gaian Warriors


Guest Pyromaniac

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=seagreen]Sabir: I'll get the frest meat.

[i]Morphing into a tiger, Sabirsing lopes off swiftly, then stalks her prey. Several minutes later, Sabirsing appears near the camp, dragging a huge caribou with her. Letting it drop near the fire, she pulls out her sword and slices off a section.[/i]

Siren: Not bad.

Sabir: Tripe anyone?

Cryad: I want some!

Sabir: Then make it yourself. :D[/COLOR]
  • Replies 904
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
OOC:Raiha did you lose a lot of post recently?...wern't you over 2000 the other day....?....just wondering...

[I]Sean quietly eats his meat[/I]

Sean:...have you guys decided on who should carry the sword?...

Everyone:yes....

Sean:I say Mia...

Sabir:Mia

Liam:Mia

Siren/Cyad:....Mia....

Burn:Mia...

Mia:....

Sean:Mia will you take possecsion of the Omni Sword?

Mia:...Burn?...

Burn:go ahead...

Mia:...I will...

Sean:...good then once we are done eating...you may take the sword...

[I]Sean cuts himself a small portion of the deer and begins to eat[/I]
Posted
[COLOR=royalblue]Sabir: I like my meat raw.

Burn: Doesn't that stain your teeth?

Sabir: Nothing I can't fix.

Sean: Yeah, and blood stained teeth don't really lower her self esteem either.

Liam: *mutters* That's for sure.

Sabir: I heard that. :demon:

Liam: Sorry. :whoops:

Mia: Alright, I'm ready.

Cryad: Then take it.

[i]Mia stands up and walks towards the sword. She stretches out her hand and grasps the hilt. It glows, then shakes violently, but Mia holds on with all her strength. Finally, it stops, and rests gently in her hand, still glowing softly.[/i]

Sabir: Well done Mia.

Mia: Woah![/COLOR]
Posted
[I]As Mia holds the sword a voice is heard comming from it[/I]

Gaia:Mia of the Rabbit Clan,you are now the owner of the Omni Sword...to the other Gaians who helped to bring the sword...I will give each of you a gift to help defend you...

[I]Zack watches as light begins to flow under him...as he looks himself up and down he is covered in armour...it feels like normal clothing to him...but it shines....Zack wills the glow to dissappear. It shows a pair of pants and a shirt, solid white...[/I]

Zack:....
Posted
[COLOR=royalblue]Well then............I'll think up something just as good.
~~~~~~~~[/COLOR]
[COLOR=seagreen][i]Sabirsing feels her sword, and it glows silver again. She pulls it from the sheath and it glows twice, then a beating heart appears just beneath the hilt and silver vines turn around her hand.[/i]

Sabir: O...a living sword...

Sean: Is that good?

Sabir: It will never die...or let me be defeated in battle...this is good...[/COLOR]
Posted
OOC: bah. .what do i get? I know! socks!!!:whoops:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Liam starts to glow, and a glowing weird liquid ripples over him*
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OOC: you know, like what happens to the guy in 'the invisible man'
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Liam:*vanishes*

Sean: erm where'd he go?

Sabir: here[SIZE=4]*THWACK*[/SIZE]

Liam: *liquid falls off, in little chunks* ouch. .thanks Sabir. .

*concentrates and goes invisible again*

Liam: cool!

Sabir: I can still smell you
Posted
[COLOR=royalblue]Sabir: And you seriously need a bath.

Liam: Why thank you. :D

Sabir: *shrug* Sure. Just don't walk into walls when you turn invisible.

Sean: I wonder what Siren's going to get....[/COLOR]
Posted
siren walked over to cryad

siren: i guess i'll find out... throw somthing at me... a rock or somthing
~~~~~~~~

ooc: in reality i have no idea what to do... pm me with sugestions
Posted
Liam: *walks down to river*

???" Liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiaaaaaaaaaaaam.. .

Liam: whos there?

*a girl carrying a shield emblazoned with the lightning clan sign leaps into the path*

Liam: Lauria. .

Lauria: Brother *still keeps her distance, hand on her blade*

Liam: How did you enter the the time stop?

Lauria: only those with evil and darkness in their hearts are frozen by it

Liam: so how did you get in sis? :laugh:
Posted
sure jess

stats:

Name:
Age(doesn't have to be your real one, im 18 in this rpg lol):
Element(lightning,psycic(sp?), fire,wind,water etc (1 only):
Companion creature(optional):
Bio: (your characters story):
Posted
welcome:D
~~~~~~

siren: =_=' never mind...i can do this by my self...

siren slumped down aginst a tree and closed her eyes...

???:[I]siren... you have the power to chande your shape... imagnie what it would be like to be in dragon form... now open your eyes[/I]

siren: *looks down* oh my god!!!

except all her words came out of as a screech
Posted
[COLOR=royalblue]Sabirsing: Not bad Siren!

[i]In a burst of light, Siren turned into a human again and looked at her hands.[/i]

Siren: ...Wow...

Sabir: That was quite cool.

Cryad: :eek: No kidding.

Sean: I wonder...where Laim went.

Burn: He's off with his tiger, probably.

Mia: ..tiger?

Sabir: The Tiger he rides.

Mia: Oh yeah, :D

Sabir: *mutters* I've said it before, and I'll say it again, that girl has a few screws loose.[/COLOR]
Posted
Lauria: shut up. .

Liam: :D

Lauria: I am not willing to stay with you, but my friend here *a figure steps out of the gloom* Ayarna, is willing to go on an adventure with your group.

Liam: eh? :p

Ayarna: ...

*Lauria walks off into the forest*

Liam: so, err, you want to join us? :toothy: :whoops:
Posted
i think he's gone for christmas... i haven't seen him sense the 23 i think

~~~~~

siren: ooo... woozy... i think i'll take a nap...

she falls over, asleep before she hit the ground
Posted
Ayarna: I am more than happy to continue your journey with you...please tell me more about where we are going and what we are doing?


Liam: lets go for a walk and I will tell you about it.
Posted
Liam: well the quest was cstarted to gather the stones of power from each of the clans to create the omni sword *goes on and on (read back over the pages*

Ayarna: o_O ook. .

Liam: *arrive at camp* hey look who lauria brought in to join us

Burn: you mean that hottie was your sister?

Liam: point being?

Burn: what happened to you:D ?

Liam: [SIZE=4]*THWACK*[/SIZE] that was from me and Mia:whoops:

Burn::blackeye: :bawl: :bawl: thanks. .ouch:drunk:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...