Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
hmmm mabye I should have been more specific. It is about a group of kids that go through every day life. Like a problem they encounter could be a kid brings a gun to school and they must stop him/her. and it will get started when we have about 2-3 more people.
Posted
Me me me!

Name: Forte
Age: 16

Bio: I carry a gun everyday for gang wars, dont mess with me. Ill beat you!
Posted
I want to be in this....
Age:16
Um...I am a usually happy person, kind of like Nuku Nuku, but not as naive, I'm a genius like Washu, and I have the attitude and style of Asuka Langley Soryu...(hey wait...I'm Queen Asuka, teehee..^^)
Posted
Chapter 1: The Beginning. (Since this story is not a quest type one were there is a definite goal we are working towards after every event is over we will start a new chapter. e.g. the next chapter might be called The Teacher were the kids are having problems with a teacher and then when the problem is resolved a new chapter begins. Right now this chapter involves the group comming together.)

(Setting: John in principals office.)

"Why in gods name did you do that?" yelled the principal.

"Because he was in my face. You saw him." replied John.

"That still gives you know reason to beat the kid up and then spray him with the fire extinguisher!" yelled the principal.

"He thought he was on fire with the jokes he was cracking." said John

"Don't even start with me. Now since it's the first day and your a freshman i'll only give you a minor punisment. But I will be keeping an eye on you and so help me if you do anything like this again you will be expelled. A months detention. Now leave." said the principal.

And with that he left the office and headed for his first class.
Posted
[COLOR=darkblue][i]Bell rings...[/i]

Rico: Holy :eek: First day on the job and I'm late for class...

*Rusn around school looking for right classroom.*

Rico: Oooo, there it is...whew....

[i]Notices first kid walking in with a grim face.[/i]

Rico: Umm...*sweat*[/COLOR]
Posted
Walks into classroom and greets teacher and student already in the classroom. Matt then finds the desk in the back corner and makes himself comfortable drawing until class begins.

Matt: *thinking* and I was just getting used to summer....
Posted
*walks into class slowly, pushing her hair off her shoulders and looking around for somewhere to sit. Takes a seat in the middle of the middle row of desks and takes off her purse. Looks around the classroom.*

Asuka: *yawns immediately* hmm..must be nap time already...*makes herself comfortible on her desk and closes her eyes, waiting for school to start*
Posted
[COLOR=darkblue]Rico: Ummm...okay, think back to your training...

*Flashback*

Prof: Okay, Rico...

Rico: Yeah?

Prof: You see this? *Holds up teacher's manual.*

Rico: *Looks out window* Yeah...

Prof: In case you dont know what to do...look to this...okay?

Rico: Yeah, yeah, I got it read the book....

*End Flashback*

Rico: *Bangs head on desk* Oh, what was I thinking...

Matt: Huh?

Rico: Oh nothing...well, hi everyone...

Asuka: Hey.

John: ...

Rico: Well, as you may know, I'm Rico Tranzrig, your new English teacher...

Asuka: Cool...whatcha gonna teach us?

Rico: *Rummages through bag* Umm...

[i]45 Minutes pass and the break bell rings...[/i][/COLOR]
Posted
oh can i join in?

Name:Sean
Age:16
Bio:always acts serious except when alone with his closest friends.Intellegent and a little arrogent as he often challenges others viewpoints.
Posted
(The next day in class.)

"So, are we gonna learn how not to teach english again?" asked John

The class chuckled. Rico gave him a glare.

"Today we are going to read the book......."
Posted
Sean walks into the classroom after the buzz of lauhter and hands the teacher a note.

Sean: I wasn't here yesterday but my schedule says to come here.

Rico: Ok take a seat.

Sean looks around the room then chooses a seat in the corner away from the other students and sits down looking serious but not quite paying attention to the class...
Posted
Asuka: *sits in her desk, watching as the new guy Sean ends up taking a seat beside her. She waves, smiling.* Hi, I'm Asuka, nice to meet you. I'm always up to making new friends! *turns around and sees Matt drawing, as usual* Hey, whatcha drawing?
Posted
Sorry I'm late. *sits down in desk near Matt.

Matt- Why're u late?
me- Got in a fight w/ the school bully.
Matt- But ur not bleeding. R u sure it was T. Rex?
me- Bleeding?! Me?! He was a push over. He wanted my money and so when I told him no, he was about ready to punch me when all I did was push him w/my finger and he fell against the wall.

(Secretly unknown to everyone, Kool was really a saiya-jin. Even though she is a girl, she could go SSJ.)
Posted
*looks at asuka*
Sean:......Hi.......my names Sean *shrugs then returns to his own world looking thoughtful and slightly depressed but listing to all around him*
Posted
Asuka: *stares at Sean and the sad look on his face* Well...you don't seem very happy at all...*hands him a piece of candy, noticing Kool coming in and talking about the fight with the school bully* It's about time someone smashed him around....*laughs slightly, looking at Sean still out of the corner of her to see what he's doing*
Posted
*T. Rex walks into the room with torn clothes, a black eye, and bloody nose and lip, torn jeans, scrapes and bruises all over him.* *Looks at me and decides to sit on the opposite side of the room away from me.*



T. Rex----->:nervous: :blackeye: :bawl:
Posted
*watches the bully walk into the room and listen to fight*

*shakes his head slightly at how proud kool sounds*

Sean(almost completely sielent): Well the bully did need to be whoopped...but it not like she needs to sound so proud of it....think she is proud to have slapped around someone weaker...

*Sean shrugs for no reason then goes back to his own thoughts then notices Asuka looking at him from the corner of her eye*

Sean:*looks over*what?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anti [/i]
[B]*watches the bully walk into the room and listen to fight*

*shakes his head slightly at how proud kool sounds*

Sean(almost completely sielent): Well the bully did need to be whoopped...but it not like she needs to sound so proud of it....think she is proud to have slapped around someone weaker...

*Sean shrugs for no reason then goes back to his own thoughts then notices Asuka looking at him from the corner of her eye*

Sean:*looks over*what? [/B][/QUOTE]

That's not true. I'm merely stating the facts. Nothin big about it.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...