OtakuBoards

homeless

Lady Macaiodh

Guest Voodookanaka
keep a knife down your sock, a wish in your heart and always trust your instinct and nothing can stop u, we'll miss u round here.

Needless to say this is aweful news. Your best be would be to go to a church or homeless center. The street is no place for a person. If the other options don't bode well for you, it'd be best to come to terms with your father(if that's possible I don't know. I don't know the exact situation there) or find a relative to stay with.

thanks for your support, everybody. nah, i'm not going to a shelter. i've been to those places before & i'm always the only white girl so the old pervs won't leave me alone. i have a place to stay tonight, so it's all good. believe me, i'm used to this type of situation.

this is it for now...

& i was so close to making otaku! grrrr...

:cool:HEY take it ez out there...i know the way things go i`ve been there myself anuff...if you do read this before u go,i would like to say that from what i got from u, you are someone who is on top of yourself and has something to you not like a lot of people i have met...but i hope u can work through the messed up stuff that life throws at people like you and me...and i hope u get to finish writting that book u told me about and that good things find their way to u...so take it the best that u can because u know thats all u need!!!!! :cool:

Stay safe ok?
He's a fool to kick you out, just come back and realy explain how you feel. We're all supportin' you.
I'm watchin ya back, look on the bright side Freedom!
Don't do anythin dangerous ok? You'll be back in your home in no time.
See ya soon!

[COLOR=royalblue] Well I pray the situation get better for you and if you ever come to Orlando, FL look me up... I'll be among the thousands and thousands of students at UCF.....but for real...I hope things get better...and boy you'll be happy wen you can truly get out on your own...and also you pops is gonna miss you so much when you go that he don;t know what he's gonna do...BELIEVE THAT THERE!!!!![/COLOR]