Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
my father kicked me out this morning, so i don't know when i'll get a chance to get back on these boards. i could use everybody's prayers & good thoughts right now. wish me luck people, last time i was homeless i got attacked by a guy w/ a knife.
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
keep a knife down your sock, a wish in your heart and always trust your instinct and nothing can stop u, we'll miss u round here.
Posted
[color=blue]OMG, that's terrible.:bawl: :bawl: :bawl: . Becareful and take good care of yourself. I'll pray for you at night, and hope that you'll be better soon. I'll miss you LM. [/color]
Posted
Needless to say this is aweful news. Your best be would be to go to a church or homeless center. The street is no place for a person. If the other options don't bode well for you, it'd be best to come to terms with your father(if that's possible I don't know. I don't know the exact situation there) or find a relative to stay with.
Posted
Why would he do that???

An idiot!

What does your mom say 'bout this?

augh....

I wish you the best of luck though Lm!
Posted
thanks for your support, everybody. nah, i'm not going to a shelter. i've been to those places before & i'm always the only white girl so the old pervs won't leave me alone. i have a place to stay tonight, so it's all good. believe me, i'm used to this type of situation.

this is it for now...

& i was so close to making otaku! grrrr...
Posted
[SIZE=1]I hope everything works out for you, and you come back real soon. Please stay safe, and good luck with everything, we will all miss you.[/SIZE]
Posted
I'm sorry about your situation. Keep your chin up, you seem like a strong person, I know you'll be okay. :) We'll miss you sweetie.
Posted
:cool:HEY take it ez out there...i know the way things go i`ve been there myself anuff...if you do read this before u go,i would like to say that from what i got from u, you are someone who is on top of yourself and has something to you not like a lot of people i have met...but i hope u can work through the messed up stuff that life throws at people like you and me...and i hope u get to finish writting that book u told me about and that good things find their way to u...so take it the best that u can because u know thats all u need!!!!! :cool:
Posted
Stay safe ok?
He's a fool to kick you out, just come back and realy explain how you feel. We're all supportin' you.
I'm watchin ya back, look on the bright side Freedom!
Don't do anythin dangerous ok? You'll be back in your home in no time.
See ya soon!
Posted
[COLOR=royalblue] Well I pray the situation get better for you and if you ever come to Orlando, FL look me up... I'll be among the thousands and thousands of students at UCF.....but for real...I hope things get better...and boy you'll be happy wen you can truly get out on your own...and also you pops is gonna miss you so much when you go that he don;t know what he's gonna do...BELIEVE THAT THERE!!!!![/COLOR]
Posted
take care of your-self LM, and you know if you are down here you can chill w/me. I hope you stay alright, and now i get to get closer to otaku. just like you wanted
Posted
Honey I pray for you. The God and the Goddess will watch over you. I know they will. I will pray for you. Best of Luck sweet stuff. It'll all work out. Do your best and it will all work out babes. Dood wuck. Blessed be.

~Alice
Posted
Well jee LM hate to see you go.. But cya later. I hope you will be okay where ever you go......

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...