Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=royalblue]Moon: *shrug* That's fine with me. I take Correspondence courses anyways.

SNobility: Yeah, you also don't have a social life.

Moon: And I care...because?

Craig: Laides, not now.

Moon: Sorry.

SNobility: ;) Sure, I'm sorry too.

Moon: Well if there's nothing else we need to know....[/COLOR]
  • Replies 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
siren jumps up and starts to pace

moon: siren sit down please

siren continues paceing not hearing

moon: SIREN!?

siren: huh??

she goes back to paceing
Posted
[COLOR=royalblue]Moon: What is your Godd*mn problem!?!?!?!?! :flaming:

Siren: Sorry....

Moon: Why are you pacing?

Siren: ...I....

Moon: If you're worried about Professor Xaiver's reply, don't be. Even if you have to go to school here, I'll help you.[/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=royalblue]Moon: :therock: Maybe you should learn Latin...

Ken: :eek: Latin?!?!?

Moon: Well it's easier than Chinese, but I think French is a little more fun.

Ken: How many languages do you actually know?!??

Moon: Um....

SNobility: She know's 6.

Siren: NO WAY!!

Moon: Actually, she's right. :blush: But I'm only fluent in 4.[/COLOR] :o
Posted
siren: given the chance you and nobility would rip each other to shreads... as craig trys to constantly remind us... we are a team... yes i'd love to watch you and nobility duke it out... i'd usally be the last person to say this... but that kind of adittude will get someone killed... i'm not preaching... just thinking out loud... i'm also trying to keep you from going back in there by talking...
Posted
[COLOR=royalblue]Moon: I'm not going to hurt her, I don't hate her, she just makes me a little mad sometimes. And don't think that I'm going to let her make me go nuts, I'm not going to lose control again.

Siren: Are you sure?

Moon: ...*looks away* No.[/COLOR]:(
Posted
Andrew walzes in sits leans against the wall with his arms crossed

Andrew: What's up chief?

Craig: What is your problem?

Andrew: Actually that was my next question. You need to lighten up.

Craig: GGRRRR

Andrew: What was that? No need to get angry

Just then Xavier rolls in

Andrew: So what's this about Proffesser?

Xavier: Wait until Siren and Moon get back
Posted
Craig: Now that your here proffesor, myself and Ryu have a request.

Xavier: What is it Craig?

Craig: I have put up with a lot of ignorance from the team, but most have started listening. But two individuals

Xavier: Andrew and Ken?

Craig: Precisely, well, they continue to be ignorant. I must propose that they are temporarily suspended from the team.

Xavier: Hmm....... I must agree with you. This may be the only way they learn to respect authority.

Sean: Whoa, I didn't expect Craig to do that! He's normally really laid back.

Craig turns to Andrew

Craig: Leave the mansion 'CHEIF'!

Andrews cocky smile dissapears. He walk out looking extremely embarrased. Craig turns to Ken.

Craig: Ken, now I'm finished. LEAVE!

Ken leaves looknig angry. Xavier leaves them a message toreturn in 2 weeks. Craig walks out to Moon and Siren, and feels as though a weight has been lifted off his shoulders.

Craig: Guys, the proffesors here.

Moon: Okay.

Moon and Siren follow Craig into the briefing room.
Posted
[color=crimson][i]Ken slowly left the mansion.... kinda sad..

He walked along the road out of town... it was a chilly day in november... he wore his trenchcoat and had his sunglasses on... He walked slowly along the road for aways and he lookd to the left and he saw a park... he walked into the park and sat down deep in thought...

He got up after awhile of thinking and walked out of the park and down the road out of town...

To be continued...[/color][/i]
Posted
siren turns to craig

siren: what was that??!! you just turn them out??!!

craig: pricisely...

siren: well... there's nothing i can do about it presently... hold on...

siren teleports to where ken is ...

siren: ken... in the mountians west of here there is a house that was my home... you and andrew can cover there till everyone cools off
Posted
siren: see ya... trans ports to where andrew's location

siren: andrew... you can go into the westeren mountians... yo'll find a house you can stay at... ken is going there now...bye

siren dissaprars and reappears at the danger room

siren: well?
Posted
Matt: So that's it?

Craig: Hey they were messing with my authority.

Matt: Well you're messing with the team. Maybe we weren't the most organised group but we came through when it counted the most.

Craig: Listen, you want to join them, then go ahead.

Matt stands and walks to the door. He turns and gives Craig a cold glance, then heads out on his own.

Matt: Fine. I can take Rampage and Quicksilver by myself anyway. I guess I should start searching.

Retracing his steps, Matt finds a small clue as to where the gang of evil mutants went. He follows the trail, careful of every movement.
Posted
[color=crimson][i]Ken walks into a Siren's house and makes a fire to warm up... he sits and makes some coffee....

[b]What did i do? Most of the others were rebeling more than me... i havent done anything wrong really... except for telling him that that talk was over....[/b][/i][/color]
Posted
Hey!! She's back!! I was grounded.. so SN was kinda.. not active
------------------------
[I]Nobility groans and flys gracefully above the forest... she's looking for something[/I]

Nobility:Christ above.. where the hell is he?

[I]Nobility sees Matt on the ground and flys down, landing behind him... she steps on a tiny twig and it snaps almost silently[/I]

[I]Matt whips around, claws extended and without thinking, punches at Nobility, scratching her face deeply as his claws miss impaling her face and his hand, still balled up, barely misses her face and lands over her shoulder. Nobility's blood drips down onto Matt's claws.[/I]

Nobility:*silent*

Matt:Oh my god, Silent Nobility.. I .. I.. I didn't know... You just suprised me.. I mean... I'm so sorry

[I]Nobility remains silent as she tears off a strip of cloth form her shirt, revealing her stomach. She bandages her cheek. When she is finished she stares at Matt[/I]

Matt:Nobility...
Posted
OOC:
Okay, some of you seem to have gotten up on the ignorant side of the bed this morning. Either that, or your memery span is less than that of a goldfish. So, for everyone who has abviously missed something, here are the reasons for my anger:
1) My mother was just killed (remember......... Mystique???)
2) None of you obey orders........ except maybe Moon and Ryu.
3) You seem to think that Im 'messing' with the team. You see, I am what you call 'the leader', and if I give an order, your supposed to follow it, not take it to meen I'm a constantly angry piece of crap.
4) (This one's for Matt) I wouldn't ask you to leave, Andrew and Ken have both been extremely ignorant, and so I suspended them so that they may listen to me in the future. I wouldn't throw you out for no reason AS PROFFESOR X WOULDN'T ALLOW IT!

Okay, not maybe you all understand just a tad better, so whenever you think I'm being a hardass, just remember that my mother was recently killed, so I'm in a lot of pain.
--------------------------------------------------------------

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...