Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=seagreen]Report cards were issued @ school today. I did really well!!!! I give all my grades now!!!

English: A- E-1 C-1
Social Studies: A E-1 C-1
Pre-Algebra: A- E-1 C-1
Science: A+ E-1 C-1
Spanish: A+ E-1 C-1
Reading: A+ E-1 C-1
Orchestra: A E-1 C-1
Band: A- E-2 C-1
Wood shop: Pass E-1 C-1

Incase you didn't understand, E=Effort C=Conduct. And yes, we get letter grades in music. ^_^''''''[/COLOR]
Posted
Congrats on the grades? I would post my grades but i'm just lazy.
Posted
Hmm.. Well i dont get mine just yet. I know I have All A's and one B+. 3.8 is pretty good....
Posted
[COLOR=seagreen]I'm so happy! Especially since I thought I was gonna get a 4 in conduct in SS because I'm constantly flirting w/ this one kid in class (my crush sits right next to me!!!:blush: ) I also thought I was gonna do bad in reading 'cause I wrote a fanfic for my creative writing assignment... Oh. That sux Duo! My bro's homeroom teacher is a total #####! So's his reading teach, but he still did veeeerrrrrrrry good for being him![/COLOR]
Posted
Why most you bring school on my free time? I rather not talk about school on my happness time.
Posted
[color=deeppink]Well we only have four classes a day, each being an hour and a half long. So my report card was 3 As and 1 A-...but then of course I got an "F" signifying that I failed PRIDE (Panthers Racing In the Direction of Excellence...gag me please...). I was in some major trouble when my parents saw that F...but being the wonderful child I am, I got it all cleared up and now it should be a P...because I passed :angel:[/color]
Posted
well, here's mine:

English - A+
Math - C
History - A+
Chemistry - A+
PC Applications II - A+
Spanish - C
Gym(yes they grade us in gym for some odd reason :rolleyes: ) - A+
Posted
[SIZE=1]Lol, my school goes by numbers instead of letters when it comes to grades. A=1, B=2, C=3, D=4, F=5.
English 3,4: 1
Geometry: 2 (soon to be a 1)
Biology: 1
Advanced Drama: 1 (the teacher likes me the best, lol, so I get a special bonus)
American Government: 1
French 1,2: 1
Weight Training: 1

And for some reason all my teachers like me, I don't know why, I don't try, I hate school and I proclaim it, I don't participate much, I never take notes or anything, I don't study... I'm basically an anti-student. Yet ironically, I'm one of the best ones my school has got. Darn today's society, lol[/SIZE]
Posted
I would show mine, but, uhh, hehe, lets just say, that when u play poker with the teachers, let them win!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]you americans have a weird grading system, here you just get graded for exams and tests.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Hmmm... Yeah, we do, plus, we're the only country that has the church against anime! Even though i think pokemon kinda sucks, no anime deserves to be burned, ok, maybe a few, but by the Japanese, not us americans!
Posted
[COLOR=limegreen]AP Pyschology: B
American History Hon.: A
Business Systems 1: A
Algebra II: A
Sign Language 1: A
English III Hon.: A
Chemistry Hon.: C

*Thank the Lord for the reinstatement of our old grading scale..:drunk:
[/COLOR]
Posted
I haven't gotten my report card yet, but I know what its going to be:

Hon English: B
Art: A
PE: A
Hon Mat/Energy: B
Geometry: B
French 2a: B
Hon US History: D

My parents will kill me over the history. :bawl: :( :mad:
Posted
Since IU ain't lazy anymore I was just gonna tell you I got A+'s on all subjects except for 2. I also got a A- and a B. To tired to list subjects
Posted
I haven't got my report card but at an asembly I got an award and it said Prinicpal's Honor Roll on it... What it means I don't know :rolleyes:
Posted
[FONT=century gothic]I was thrilled when I saw my report card this quarter.

World History: A+
Concert Band: A+
Geometry: A+
Theology II: A+
German II: A+
World Literature: A+
Production Journalsim: A+
Physical Science: A+

4.33 GPA for the quarter, 4.28 on my transcript.[/FONT]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]Lol, my school goes by numbers instead of letters when it comes to grades. A=1, B=2, C=3, D=4, F=5.
English 3,4: 1
Geometry: 2 (soon to be a 1)
Biology: 1
Advanced Drama: 1 (the teacher likes me the best, lol, so I get a special bonus)
American Government: 1
French 1,2: 1
Weight Training: 1

And for some reason all my teachers like me, I don't know why, I don't try, I hate school and I proclaim it, I don't participate much, I never take notes or anything, I don't study... I'm basically an anti-student. Yet ironically, I'm one of the best ones my school has got. Darn today's society, lol[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

i know that feeling. i lost my report cardbut i know i averaged an A- in every class. The part that jipped me is that my 1st hour teacher (i had Student Government that hour) lowered everyone's grade because a few people weren't showing responceability. That lowered my gade to a B. but other than that i like my grades.

I hate school and i am smart without trying too. i never study and pass with A's or close. But my teachers don't like me (exect art, my art teacher really likes me). I spend my time working during school and don't do homework and my teachers are so lazy that they dont' check our work to even see if we did it.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...