stardust Posted November 17, 2001 Posted November 17, 2001 hey,anybody got any secrets they haven't been telling us?Just curious,I love that kind of stuff
Quatre's_gurl Posted November 17, 2001 Posted November 17, 2001 [COLOR=seagreen]I'm totally obsessed w/ this guy who's one of my best friends now! (Obsessed as in "in love") :blush: :angel: :blush: :angel: :blush: :angel: :blush: :angel:[/COLOR]
Sephiroth Posted November 17, 2001 Posted November 17, 2001 yes, I do have secrets, but I sure as hell aren't going to say what they are, because then they wouldn't be a secret....
stardust Posted November 17, 2001 Author Posted November 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Quatre's_gurl [/i] [B][COLOR=seagreen]I'm totally obsessed w/ this guy who's one of my best friends now! (Obsessed as in "in love") :blush: :angel: :blush: :angel: :blush: :angel: :blush: :angel:[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] lol,welcome to the club,check my sig lately?lol,I asked him out yesterday,give you three guesses to what he told me,you'll get this one if you read my old sig:blush:
Shy Posted November 17, 2001 Posted November 17, 2001 [SIZE=1]Hmm... Sepiroth seems to be missing the point of this topic, Oh well. I am also very deeply in love with one of my best friends, she is in my newspaper class. *sigh* but she has a boyfriend, I am kind of out of luck on this one...:([/SIZE]
Fall Posted November 17, 2001 Posted November 17, 2001 I have lots and lots of secrets, but no telling for me.............
Guest Matt Posted November 17, 2001 Posted November 17, 2001 well, my secrect love Ashlee (check my sig) is the hottest girl in school, so my chances are not that good.... [edit]god, she's so hot in english class(she comes right from gym. :love: ) she sits next to me in short shorts and a tank top. :tasty: man. she's the hottest girl alive. sholder(sp? it just doesn't look right...) long hair, brown eyes, nice personality, never seen her angry at anything or anyone, body to die for, always happy, :love: :love: :love: :love: now i'm all excited. :excited: <---*wonders why that guy is so "excited" lol*[/edit]
Transtic Nerve Posted November 17, 2001 Posted November 17, 2001 I think I already have said one of my biggest secrets.... I dunno any other secrets though..... I'm not a very secretive person....
James Posted November 17, 2001 Posted November 17, 2001 [color=crimson][size=1]Yeah, I have some absolutely huge, earth shattering secrets... Um...yeah. :love: [/color][/size]
PiroMunkie Posted November 17, 2001 Posted November 17, 2001 [SIZE=1]I'm with Seph, what's the point of having a secret if you're just gonna blab about it? Secrets are sacred and should be kept that way.[/SIZE]
Guest Matt Posted November 17, 2001 Posted November 17, 2001 well, my secret isn't really a secret, cause it's in my sig, i got others, but [quote]Your on a need-to-know basis, and you don't need to know.[/quote]
Fall Posted November 17, 2001 Posted November 17, 2001 Lets just say that about 99.9% of my secrets are to do with girls. But I'm still not telling.................
Guest Akito Posted November 17, 2001 Posted November 17, 2001 I have a few, but i'll tell ya one, when I play poker, i sure as hell clear out the table fast, hehe, those Fed's didn't know what hit them till i got half of the cash that they use to pay for all their stuff! Evil, aren't I:devil:
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted November 17, 2001 Posted November 17, 2001 [COLOR=limegreen]SECRETS??!:eek:... No, no.....no secrets here!......:nervous::worried::nervous: Ha, ha..... yeah, I have secrets... but they're called that because the people who [i]should[/i] know, don't. Aren't you privileged? 1.) I have my own god....... Yes, he's mine. 2.) I talk to myself.... quite literally. 3.) I'm a klepto.... but that's not really a secret...[/COLOR]
Guest Akito Posted November 17, 2001 Posted November 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i] [B][COLOR=limegreen]SECRETS??!:eek:... No, no.....no secrets here!......:nervous::worried::nervous: Ha, ha..... yeah, I have secrets... but they're called that because the people who [i]should[/i] know, don't. Aren't you privileged? 1.) I have my own god....... Yes, he's mine. 2.) I talk to myself.... quite literally. 3.) I'm a klepto.... but that's not really a secret...[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] Whoa, cool, u made ur own God, can u share him with me?
Krillen Posted November 17, 2001 Posted November 17, 2001 Ive got one, I have an 8 inch talliwacker....... psh...no one ever believes me, only the girls ive dated believe me.
Guest Akito Posted November 17, 2001 Posted November 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Krillen [/i] [B]Ive got one, I have an 8 inch talliwacker....... psh...no one ever believes me, only the girls ive dated believe me. [/B][/QUOTE] Or maybe, they think ur a complete psycho!
stardust Posted November 17, 2001 Author Posted November 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Krillen [/i] [B]Ive got one, I have an 8 inch talliwacker....... psh...no one ever believes me, only the girls ive dated believe me. [/B][/QUOTE] well,that was definately more then I wanted to know......
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted November 17, 2001 Posted November 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Akito [/i] [B] Whoa, cool, u made ur own God, can u share him with me? [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=limegreen]Well, you see......... My god lives inside these cool "mother-of-pearl" marbles I bucked from Rag-Shop....( kinda like a genie.) So, it may be difficult for you to worship him... Many sorries. :smooch: <~~ Ugliest smilie, by far. [/COLOR]
Guest Akito Posted November 17, 2001 Posted November 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i] [B] [COLOR=limegreen]Well, you see......... My god lives inside these cool "mother-of-pearl" marbles I bucked from Rag-Shop....( kinda like a genie.) So, it may be difficult for you to worship him... Many sorries. :smooch: <~~ Ugliest smilie, by far. [/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, I wanted him too:bawl: :bawl: :bawl:
coolkam007 Posted November 17, 2001 Posted November 17, 2001 secrets eh?.. well i have tons.. i guess i'll share ONE.. just so you feel that i'm opening up to the board.. i want to be friends with everyone.. O.O' anyways.. secret: I like to sing when i'm alone ^^;;;; i have a really bad voice.. but i enjoy singing when i'm alone.. i sing in the shower.. if i'm awake.. otherwise i just mumble.. or hum or somthing...
Gee-enki Dama Posted November 17, 2001 Posted November 17, 2001 Yes I have secrets, whats your point?
Stormbringer Posted November 17, 2001 Posted November 17, 2001 Some things are best left unsaid.... And no offense to anyone, but I really only trust about 2 people on this board that I'd tell them really secretive things. It's just the way I am. The only people that I've ever told everything about me are Stacy and Chris, that's it. But if you people wanna bear your souls to us, don't let me stop you.
Break Posted November 17, 2001 Posted November 17, 2001 [SIZE=1]I don't have any MAJOR secrets... just a few small ones... But, I am The Keeper of Secrets... I won't tell other people's secrets here... :smooch: <---I agree with you, very ugly, looks like a hooker...[/SIZE]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now