OtakuBoards

What Does your sig, avi and username say about you.

shinji172

[SIZE=1]Well I think you got me quite well, hon, though I'd hope so considering ^_~ You get a cookie *hands it over* Annie, you get one too! =D

[B]Pumpkin![/B]

[B]Username:[/B] The username Pumpkin seems to say quite a few things to me:
?You like to be unique, as not many people would name themselves after a vegetable.
?Pumpkin is also used as a pet name for some couples, I think this either shows that you've been called it in that sense OR you like a cute nickname--Pumpkin is certainly that.
?The most obvious choice is that you like Pumpkins, but I really think you're a lot deeper than that. ^_~

[B]Custom Title:[/B] "You look like a tasty appetizer." My first thought is O___o but then I actually think about it and what I can draw from that.... bizarre line is that you like your food, which ties in well with your username. I think it may also show that you find it easy to admire other people and have no trouble with complimenting them. Maybe I'm wrong.

[B]Avatar/Banner:[/B] Both are very, very adorable, which makes me think that you yourself are a very cute person in both looks and in personality. You like happy things and seem to be a very happy person. You also used pink, which shows you are a girl =D and a very nice one at that.

[B]Sig:[/B] You have many links to different sites or role-plays that you are participating in, one of which is by ULX, which he must start, you surely agree. *cough* You are proud of things that you do and those people you associate with. This again shows me that you like people and you're not afraid to speak out and say things.

There we go, Pumpkin, hope that was okay? ^_^;;

For those who commented on them-the lyrics in my sig are from "Welcome to my Life" by Simple Plan. Very good song.[/SIZE]

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[COLOR=Indigo][SIZE=1][FONT=Arial][u][B]Delacrois[/B][/u]

[I]Overall[/I]: You seemed to be obsessed with that song from A Simple Plan. This is acceptable but regrettable. *unabashed Simple Plan hater, rawr*

[I]Username[/I]: It seems... complex. lol And sorta mysterious. Like you, non? I can also discern no way to feasibly pronounce it without screwing up my tongue. _^_

[I]Avatar[/I]: It's very... tough looking. And mean. Especially with the dragon thing. Should I fear you? You look like you'd totally kick my arse in a fight.

However, on the other hand, I know you to not be that way at all. My interpretation skills need [i]work[/i] dammit.

[i]Custom Title[/i]: ...ahem. *points at Overall point*

[i]Sig[/i]: You're totally in love with that Unborn Lord Xion dude and... *coughs again* Yeah, let's leavc it at that. =P
[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[QUOTE=Delacroix][SIZE=1]
[B]Custom Title:[/B] "You look like a tasty appetizer." My first thought is O___o but then I actually think about it and what I can draw from that.... bizarre line is that you like your food, which ties in well with your username. I think it may also show that you find it easy to admire other people and have no trouble with complimenting them. Maybe I'm wrong.[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][COLOR="#993366"][b] lol sorry that first sentence there made me laugh. I guess a lot of people might take tasty appetizer the wrong way, basically its an inside joke ^^ but your pretty much on the dot. Except for the food part...I mean I love food..but who doesn't? It's not like I'm obsessed with food or anything *cough* And yes I agree about Unborn X's RPG, I need to finish that one. I hope it starts soon! That one rocks ^___^ [/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[color=darkviolet]I'm going to do Aiyaisha just because I can....

Okay custome Title- you collect panty hose? Maybe you went over board when Target had the brightly colored fishnets out during Yule time (I know I did) and you consider yourself a goddess.

Avi and signature-you're a romantic at heart?

Why do I keep doing this to myself?[/color]

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][COLOR=Navy]I'll give it a try with.....[B]IceRose [/B]

[B]SN: [/B] You probably like ice and rose. Both!

My opinion: I like both too! ^ ^

[B]Avatar:[/B] Innocent and cute... You probably are a nice person.

Well later...
[B] -Who Am I?[/B][/COLOR][/FONT]

[SIZE=1]Hmm...

[b]Who Am I?[/b], your [b]avatar[/b] is cold, blue, and perhaps lonely feeling. I'm guessing you feel distant from everyone else.

Your [b]custom title[/b] shows puzzlement, as if you feel you've forgotten something. Finally, your [b]signature[/b] tells me that you are lost, searching for something deep, I bet. You seem rather philosophical, with your final quote leaving me thinking, but not too hard. ^_^[/SIZE]

[quote name='Retribution][SIZE=1']You seem rather philosophical, with your final quote leaving me thinking, but not too hard. ^_^[/SIZE][/quote]

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][COLOR=Navy]You mean this one... [I]"Ask Yourself...Why Are We Here. Is There A Purpose? Is There A Dream We Have To Forfill?"[/I]

If yes...
Well I put that there cause...well I think there's just no answer to that. I usually think about that but I can never find an answer to it. Well if you can find a right answer you let me know, okay??? ^ ^

[B]-Who Am I? [/B] [/COLOR] [/FONT]

Wow...I don't feel like reading all that.

Hmmm... I think I'll do [B]IceRose[/B]

The name reminds me of BlackRose from the dothack games. So, maybe you're one of those outspoken sorts of people who tells it like it is. The Ice part...well...might have something to do with being an aloof sort of person socially, but maybe it is really more the unaging beauty of a frozen rose that you want to convey.

The end. :)

Man, we so need to bring the old emoticons back.

[COLOR=Indigo][SIZE=1][FONT=Arial][QUOTE=ChibiHorsewoman][color=darkviolet]I'm going to do Aiyaisha just because I can....

Okay custome Title- you collect panty hose? Maybe you went over board when Target had the brightly colored fishnets out during Yule time (I know I did) and you consider yourself a goddess.

Avi and signature-you're a romantic at heart?

Why do I keep doing this to myself?[/color][/QUOTE]
I love stripes more than fishnets. Red and black stripiness > fishnets. Black and white's good too. ^-^
[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[QUOTE=Aiyisha][COLOR=Indigo][SIZE=1][FONT=Arial]
I love stripes more than fishnets. Red and black stripiness > fishnets. Black and white's good too. ^-^
[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[color=darkviolet]I like fishnets, but sometimes they're a bit scratchy. I have pink, purple and red fishnets though. I went nuts when I saw them at Target and had to have a purple pair to go with my Happy Bunny shirt One of my husband's cousins has a pair of turquoise fishnets.

I also like the colored ones. I almost bought myself a pair of yellow tights. But honestly socks are my thing. I have a pair of argyle ones from Target that go up to my knees.

Oh man now I have to get a job![/color]

[COLOR=teal][FONT=arial][SIZE=1]Too much to read...@[email protected] burning! XP

Ahem, I will finally get to analyze someone. I think I will do...MillenniumChaos!

Name: Your name makes me think that you are a sort of modernist who enjoys any new gadgets and technology that catches your eye. It also says that you enjoy causing a little havok every now and then just to see what happens. Or it could just mean that you like the way MillenniumChaos sounds together. ^_^;

Custom Title: This means to me that you are a procrastinating slacker and proud of it! You enjoy being lazy and love it!

Avatar: Well since Naruto is on your avatar, I can only asume that you like that manga/anime. And if you like it then you probably like the kind of humor that generates between the three friends and their mentor. Because of Naruto's facial expression I am conclusing that you like the extreme expressions and feelings portrayed in this particular manga.

Signature: Again, you have Naruto. I can probably guess correctly and say that he is your favorite character of the manga. You probably see in him what you are or what you want to be; Funny, outspoken, determined, and daring. Not afraid of a challenge and care-free in all he does.

Hopefully I wasn't all wrong in my analysis of you, apolegies If I was. but then again, I don't know you...so nobody can say I cheated. :P[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[QUOTE=Shadowlight]Uhmmm...i think i'll give a try also, because this seems to be fun :animesmil
okie i'm not that good trying to guess what's people are from their sig or avi's...[Quote]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS]
[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]Let's see I can tell that your picture expresses the times when you feel down, but reagular you have a semi-positive outlook on life. It took you long to find that ONE picture that completely conveys your personality...Is it difficult for you to make friends who understand you? :therock: I apologize if it sounds mean, but I'm just guessing with your username too. Hm, not much to say since I don't know you very well nor read any of your post :animesmil .[/COLOR][/FONT]

[QUOTE=ChibiHorsewoman][color=darkviolet]Hmm.. Nashville Dreamer....

Didn't I get you before? Oh well here I go again.

Name- Either you're really interested in becoming a country singer or you're from Nashville and you're a dreamer.

Custom title- You're not exactly much of an optomist.

Signature:

Banner- You believe in your dreams and you encourage others to believe in their dreams too.

writing- You well... I don't know.[/color][/QUOTE]
Heehee ^_^ On the username, that would be the former, I'm an extreme optimist... except when I'm not >.>
yeah... I do love to dream ^_^
Ha! I don't know! that pretty much sums it up right there! I say that a lot actually >.>

alright Blackjack, your turn ^_^

I say... yo really like card games. You enjoy looking at people in masks and you're a lot of things... and you like words that end in... ist?... I'm not really that good at this... >.>
The "Be funny" thing doesn't work for me either...
Oh my...

[FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1][COLOR="#990033"]
I suppose I'll do [b]Tasrai[/b] then =)

[b]Username :[/b] Tasrai is either a nickname or a name you usually go by. Either you use it in videogames or just on the forums I do not know, but it holds a special meaning to you. If you made it up, you have a very vivid and creative imagination that only a striving author would have.

[b]Custom Title :[/b] Goat Herder. O_o . Obviously you like goats. You like to herd them. What else is there to say? Either that, or you've got a wierd sense of humour. But thats not a bad thing.

[b]Avatar & Signature :[/b] Again your quote suggests that you have a wide imagination, people must look up to you for. The winter scene in your ava and signature is soft, meaning your a gentle and relaxed person. You avatar suggests that you also go by the name of "Tas" as a sort of pet name. You embrace your dreams you had when you were a child instead of letting it go like others, which is why you can still use your imagination.

Okay..well I gave it my best shot ^^

[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

My signature is, in a nutshell, the situation I am currently in. My avatar, I like, because it could be one of two things: a sunrise, or a sunset. That's what this period of my life is: it's either an end or a beginning. Plus I just like sunrise/sunset.

I think I'll add on to what you wrote SpiritWolf.

SpiritWolf: Your user name says to me that you are spiritual in nature.

Custom Title: The Last of a Dying Breed says you are unique in that there are few out there like you are and that there may be no more to be found.

Avatar: Like you said, it can be either the beginning, a sunrise, or the end, a sunset. You like a fresh start to something, whether it's a project or just the begining of the day. You also like closure, whether it's the end of a beautiful day or finishing a game or project. You choose the sunrise/sunset to represent this as life to you whether it's begining or ending is beautiful. ^_~

Signature: This says to me that you are a truly romantic at heart. Your love when given doesn't require a response, you love someone or something unconditionally.

Well there's my attempt. ^_^ Hope you liked it.

Well Sunfall. From the looks of it you seem to be someone who is waiting for something. Waiting for the mesiah maybe. I dunno. You like Zelda and that sort of brings on the impression that you like video games. I think everything adds up and it means that you are a very spiritual person.

Guest Sean
[SIZE=1]
*cough*

S/N: Havokio, well, it is original from what I've looked up, and the name looks sort of 'sensitive'. It looks like this character is indifferent about opinions, and gets emotional easily.

Custom Title: You take great pride in yourself.

Avatar: Pretty simple, so from this I gather you like people to be as plain and forward about anything they can be. Your avatar is someone holding a gun basically saying: I'm going to kill you. This is either your favourite anime character or...you do indeed want people to be upfront about what they say.

Signature: The banner isn't as simple as the avatar, so I'm guessing that this banner represents you as a person, you like being complex, and slightly hidden about your opinions, in contrast as you wanting people to be upfront about their opinions.

Overall: You have mixed variation about opinions, on you and about others, you seem to pride yourself but don't want other people to think you have a big head. Although you would prefer people telling you how the feel about you, or other things completley instead of holding back.[/SIZE]

Sean

You're probably not that creative or just think that screen-name-ish screen names are stupid.So instead, you made your actual name your sn, easy to remember, but people will still remember you as the A Perfect Cricle guy, as it decorates your post quite obviously. You have a link to an RPG in your sig. Actually, I didn't check the link, so it could be an anthology, but for analysis purposes, it's a RPG. You also love someone, her name is Muse, so I'm guessing that's an sn. Meaning that you either met eachother on OB, you invited her to OB, or she invited you.

I guess that's it.

[color=darkviolet]Hmm, Rifles at recess

screen name- You either like the irony of having guns during play time. Or you were violent when you were in elementary school.

Custom Title- You're a very strong individual

Avi- you like cats

signature-You came back!

Jade Ninja

Screen name- you like the idea of being a ninja

avi- you like irony[/color]

My name represents one of my favorite albums from my favorite band. The album is Ænima I just replaced nima with nigma to make it Enigma because that word is mysterious to me.

My signature and avatar represent my favorite anime character Urahara Kisuke from Bleach.

This sound fun. I guess I'll give it a shot.....lets see how about....

[B]WhiteSalem[/B]- Your confindent and proud of the fact that you like pokemon still. You seem very creative and are very active. You are different and you know it and you don't let others get you down.

Did I do good?

[size=1]*grins* Does sound like me. Thanks, Aura.

[b]Aura_Star[/b], your set says that you like to be mysterious, and that you want people to know you are always there, whether they like it or not. You bow to no one, and are a free spirit, someone who begs to be noticed, while still reclusive, a loner, and shy.

This was all just a guess. ;) Tell me if I did okay.[/size]